Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she exclaimed. "A man who actually notices a woman's haircut. You get major points for that. Where did you learn that trick?"

"It's not a trick. It's much shorter than last night. I'd have to be blind to miss it. I like it. It looks good on you. Long enough to be feminine and short enough not to be tangled or pulled during a tussle."

"Exactly why I had it cut this morning. So here we are. Four o'clock the next day. Exactly as planned. We're standing in front of each other looking lost. What do we do next?"

"I thought I'd let you lead," I offered.

"And I thought you had the experience and I'd let you take charge."

"Wow. A standoff. I think we need to start by talking. Come sit on the bed with me for a few moments."

We moved and sat on one of the queen-sized beds next to each other. "First," I opened, "I'm going to have difficulty talking with you unless you wrap that robe tighter and tie it, please."

She did as I asked. When she was ready, I said, "Joyce, I need to come clean with you. Everything I said about my agreement with my wife is true but I've never acted on it. Everything else is just my bluster about keeping up a reputation I don't deserve. I talk a big game but I've never scored. When things went the way they did last night, I almost fainted with anxiety. I was sweating, hoping I wouldn't say or do the wrong thing and offend you and everything would crumble. Everything I know about sex I learned from my wife."

Joyce looked at me and said, "You did all right. You convinced me. Truthfully, my relationship with my husband has been rocky for some time and last night, after I left you in the bar, I called my attorney and left him a message to serve him with divorce papers. I've been considering it for a long time. We never have sex, only once or twice since we've been married and it's been almost ten years. I think he's gay and when I didn't get pregnant right away he gave up. Now, the confession. I'm totally ignorant about sex. I was forced into marriage with my husband by my father and I was a virgin before that. My husband needed eye candy to keep his sex life secret and my father offered me. I don't know what my father got in return. I hope it was substantial. I've never done anything like this, with anyone, ever. I don't ever use the kind of language I used last night. I'm a novice at sex and I don't know why I did what I did and said what I said last night but I don't regret it. There is a first time for everything and this is it."

"Aren't we a couple of neophytes," I said.

"Yeah, real amateurs," she said. "Kinda like dogs chasing cars. They wouldn't know what to do if they caught one. Where do we go from here?"

"I think we have two choices but, first, we need to establish one ground rule. We're both know why we're here, right?"

"Yes."

"And neither of us is having any second thoughts."

"Not me."

"Nor I. In fact, I can't think of a place I'd rather be."

"Neither can I. So, what are the two choices?"

"Since the outcome is known, we can pass go immediately; get the elephant out of the room and let the rest of the night develop without tension or we can move slowly and deliberately, building the anticipation until we can't take it any longer and desperately satisfy each other in a fit of passion. Before you choose, I need to let you know I'm a closet romantic and I like option B."

"I really like option B too. So, romantic Roger, where do we start?"

I stood up from the bed and offered her a hand to help her up as well. Standing in front of me, she looked delicious wrapped in the diaphanous robe. "I see you're gift wrapped. For me?"

"No one else. Would you like me to take off the robe?"

"No. I think I'd like to do it. You're the best gift I've ever been given and, sometimes, the best part of a gift is the unwrapping."

I stepped closer to her, put my fingers on her temples and ran them down behind her ears to the top of her neck. I pulled her head to mine and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She tilted her head slightly and the kiss evolved into a passionate, open-mouthed, tongue sucking salute. It got my attention. If there was any doubt about how the evening would develop it was dispelled by that first kiss.

Out of breath, I stepped back from her and reached for the ends of the belt of her robe. I slowly pulled the ends apart, slipping the bow holding the robe together. When the bow was gone, I reached in to undo the last knot holding the belt together. I tugged on either side until the belt slipped apart and the robe fell open. It hung off her breasts and down in front of her thighs. Her pubic area was exposed and neatly trimmed.

She moved like she was going to remove the robe completely but I took her hands in mine and stepped back, holding hands, until I could go no further. I admired her body. "You got two haircuts," I said.

"I did that one myself," she replied.

"Nice job. I can't wait to examine it more closely."

The thought must have appealed to her in some way since I felt her tremble slightly. I dropped her hands, moved closer, and took the lapels of her robe just above her breasts. I lifted the robe until her breasts were completely uncovered. Her breasts weren't porn star huge but they were large enough to fulfill whatever fantasies I might consider. When pushed together they would present considerable cleavage. After a few seconds of admiration, I slipped the robe off her shoulders and she moved her arms back until the robe fell on the carpet behind her.

I stepped back again and admired her body. I signaled for her to turn around and she did, very slowly. I memorized every inch that I could see including the dimple in the small of her back above the top of the space between her cheeks. When she was facing me again, I moved in and kissed her again. I held her naked body tightly against mine and for the third kiss, I held her cheeks tightly in both hands.

I stood back and admired her some more. "You're making me self conscious," she said.

"You're making me stiff," I responded.

"Then I better help you get comfortable," she said. "I think I need to unwrap you to start."

"An activity I fully endorse. I can only anticipate where that will lead."

"I hope you're right," she said in return as she began to unbutton my shirt. She was quick and efficient. The only awkward moments occurred when I balanced myself with a hand on her head as she knelt to remove my shoes and socks and again when she removed my trousers.

When I was down to just my Calvin Klein's, she took a break and kissed me again. She pressed her body against my obvious erection and pulled me against her with both hands on my cheeks inside my shorts. She broke the kiss and, with her hands already inside my shorts, pulled them down and off my feet. There was no doubt about my desire for her. She took a step back and admired me like I admired her.

"Nice," she whispered. She moved forward, took my erection in one hand and stroked it several times. "Very nice," she whispered again.

She led me to the bed and pulled the spread down before climbing in and pulling me in with her. We lay alongside each other, kissing and touching each other's bodies. Her breasts were firm and her nipples erect and hard. My erection was as hard as I could remember it and her hand movements encouraged it to further expansion. I gasped slightly when she juggled my testicles.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Option C."

"Option C?" I asked.

"Take me now," she said. "I want to feel you inside me. I don't want to wait another second."

I moved on top of her, between her legs and supported myself on one hand. She lifted her legs and spread her thighs wide. I used my free hand to move the head of my cock up and down along her opening.

"Stop teasing me. I said now and I meant now."

I slipped my cock into her. I tried to be slow and gentle this first time but she was so wet that I fell inside her until I could go no further. We lay there with our pubic bones pressing against each other until she began to move her hips. I moved with her and soon I was stroking her as far as I could without falling out. Within minutes she was breathing hard and gasping, "So soon. So soon." I knew exactly what she meant. If she wanted to have a prolonged sexual experience this was not the time. I was almost ready to burst myself. She was thrashing on the bed under me and I quickly reached the point of no return. I exploded inside her, four or five times. She was stiff and tense the entire time and when I pumped my final spurt she collapsed on the bed and pulled me down tightly on top of her.

When we recovered somewhat, she pushed me off her, rolled on top of me and kissed me repeatedly. "Thank you. Thank you. That was fuckin' incredible. I've never, ever climbed that mountain before and I want to do it again and again and again. Thank you."

"That was pretty good, if I say so myself," I replied as I smiled at her.

"Pretty good. Pretty good! Only pretty good," yelled Joyce. "You need to get a handle on reality," she continued as she began to playfully hit me with her fists.

"All right. All right. It was spectacular. I had no idea sex could be so intense and so overwhelming. I can't remember a more powerful experience. I'm also hungry."

"Really? So am I."

"What do you say we get something to eat while we're recovering?

"Great idea. Give me five minutes and we can go down to the restaurant off the lobby."

"Clock's running."

Five minutes later, we were in the elevator heading for the restaurant. Joyce had slipped on a one piece, short dress without undergarments. I teased her that she was doing it to tease me. She didn't deny it. I was wearing the trousers and shirt I had worn earlier. My underwear was left in the room on top of hers.

We had a deliciously slow meal with wine and dessert. We talked about sex and how we were going to torture and please each other when we got back to the room. She wanted to hear everything we could do together and she was attentive to every word from me and offered a few suggestions of her own. By the time we finished our shared seven layer chocolate cake we were both horny as hell. If we hadn't been sitting on opposite sides of the table I don't know what would have developed.

Back in the room, Joyce kicked off her shoes, dropped her dress on the floor and headed for the bathroom. "Are you coming?" she called as I was removing my shirt and pants. I followed her into the bathroom. She was already warming up the water in the oversized shower. "I thought we'd clean up a bit before we got down to business," she said as she stepped into the shower.

I climbed in next to her. The shower was oversized but we were still close to each other. Washing with a soapy cloth was difficult so we opted to wash each other. Having Joyce's soapy hands and microfiber cloth rubbing my body was more sensual than I can describe. I'm sure she felt the same when I washed her. One thing led to another. Joyce paid special attention to my penis and when it responded she backed me against the wall and tried to ride it. That didn't work as well as either of us wanted so I turned her around and entered her from behind. She bent forward with her hands against the wall under the shower while I pushed into her repeatedly.

Joyce called a halt before either of us climaxed. "That was fun," she said, "but let's save the rest for the bedroom." She rinsed her body and mine, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel for herself and tossed another to me. We dried each other. I threw my towel over the shower glass and she hung hers on the hook on the back of the door. I followed her out of the bathroom and when she paused for a second at the side of the bed I came up close behind her, reached around her sides and gently lifted her breasts, one in each hand. She sighed, leaned back into me and rubbed her bare ass against my erection.

She turned around and we kissed. She pressed my cock against my stomach with her body before she reached between us and pushed it down until she could slide back and forth on it between her pussy lips. We stayed like that for a long time; kissing and sliding, never inside her. It was a sensual moment we both enjoyed.

We pulled back the top sheet and climbed into the bed alongside each other. No need to rush. We lay there, Joyce slowly stroking my cock and I playing with her breasts and nipples. "I know what you can do with this," she said as she fondled my erection, "but does it have other uses?"

"It does," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Use your imagination. I sure you can figure out something."

"I've seen some pictures in a magazine my husband forgot to hide. Mostly young men together. Do real people do those things?"

"They do."

"I thought it was just for the magazine. Some of it didn't look natural and I didn't think I'd ever try it."

"Well, I think many people actually like it and they look forward to it. I suggest you not make a value judgment until you try it yourself. I don't think it's possible to harm yourself."

"I could if you don't mind."

"Trust me, I don't mind. Feel free to explore as long as you're willing allow me the same freedom."

"So it's okay if I use my mouth on you?"

"It is but remember the reciprocal is also possible."

"Oh. I didn't consider that. What if I don't like it?"

"Stop means stop. I'll never go further than you want."

"Deal. Now lean back and let me explore."

I did and she did. She kissed down my body spending some time with my nipples. Eventually, she ran her fingers through my pubic hair and held my erection in both hands. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and relaxed as much as I could. She held me and looked closely. She used her fingers to explore the opening in the top of the glans.

"Everything comes out of here?" she asked.

"It does," I answered without opening my eyes.

She kissed the top of my cock and then licked it gently. She kissed it again and ran her tongue around the top. Her kisses became more sensual and she opened her mouth slightly as she did when we kissed each other. Slowly, she allowed my erection to slide into her mouth. Her kisses became more like sucking. I'm sure she could sense my reaction and it became a game where she sucked, stroked and I reacted. She moved my cock deeper into her mouth and began to move up and down while she sucked. She lifted off completely and asked, "Am I doing it right?"

"You can't do it wrong," I said.

She returned to her activity taking me deeper into her mouth with every stroke until she gagged.

She sat up and said, "That wasn't fun."

"When it gets too deep it's a natural reaction. It's okay. Remember you're in control. Only go as far as you want to."

"But there's still some left."

"There is. You can get it all but you'll have to practice and control your gagging reflex."

"Is that possible?"

"It is. Many women, and I guess some men, like it so much they learn how not to gag while maximizing the man's pleasure."

"You're enjoying it."

"I am."

"Then I want to get it all."

"Go slow and practice holding your breath."

Joyce returned to mouthing my cock. The next two attempts resulted in her gagging. I felt for her but admired her resolve. She looked at the angles we were at and decided to scoot around between my legs to improve her ability. The next attempt resulted in less gagging and she managed to get a little more into her mouth. On her next attempt, I felt the head of my cock slip into her throat and her nose contact my pubic hair. She remained like that for about ten seconds before she pulled back and took a deep breath.

"How was that?"

"Wonderful. You're an expert."

"Thanks and its fun. I like it. Can I keep going?"

"Of course. You're in charge."

She went at it with renewed energy. I could feel myself deep in her throat over and over as she slid her mouth up and down. After several minutes, I could feel the vibrations that heralded an orgasm. "Joyce," I said, "that feels wonderful. So wonderful that I'm not going to be able hold back much longer."

She paused, "You mean you're going to squirt like you did inside me earlier."

"Exactly."

"And I'll have that stuff in my mouth."

"You will if you don't take me out in time."

"How does it taste? Will I like it?"

"I don't know but many women find it pleasant and keep coming back for more."

"What do I do if you do squirt in my mouth?"

"You can swallow it or spit it out. Your choice."

"Okay," she said and went back to sucking and stroking.

It didn't take more than a minute. I came in her mouth while she was on the down stroke. I could see her trying to hold it all in but some of it leaked around my cock and off her chin. When I was done, she sat up. I could see her testing the fluid in her mouth. After a second or two, she swallowed it and smiled at me.

"That was cool. I liked it. Can we do it again?"

"As often as you want."

I motioned for her to come up alongside me. I kissed her. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. She was right. It wasn't bad.

I laid her on her back and began to kiss down her body. "Oh. My turn," she said.

"Yes. Lay back and try to relax."

She did and I continued kissing her body until I reached the top of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. I found and parted her slit and found the hooded knob I knew was there. I moved the hood back with a finger and sucked the hard protrusion underneath. Joyce reacted immediately. Her body tensed, her thighs came up alongside my head and she emitted a short scream.

I paused for a moment and Joyce asked, "What was that?"

"Just a little of what you did to me. Did you like it?"

"I think so. I just wasn't expecting it. Do it again and I'll let you know."

I resumed sucking on her clitoris. Each time I sucked or pressed it between my lips her body twitched, she squeaked and her thighs tightened against my ears. "Oh. I like that. Do it again. Don't stop."

I ran my tongue along the opening to her vagina and continued to nuzzle her clitoris. I put two fingers inside her and used them to rub the front of her vagina behind her clitoris as I sucked it into my mouth. Her reaction was off the charts. She squeezed my head so tight I could hardly move. Her body bucked and bounced and it was difficult to maintain firm contact with her clitoris. She moaned and began to call out in partial sentences. "Oh my God. Oh shit. Oh. Oh. Awh. Ghee. Shit. I can't talk."

Her body stiffened for what seemed like minutes and I discovered she could squirt a significant amount of tasty liquid herself. I held on as best I could. When she relaxed slightly, I kissed her clitoris gently, freed myself from the embrace of her legs and crawled up on the bed beside her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, hard. "Oh my God. What the hell did you do to me?"

"I think you had an orgasm."

"An orgasm. I thought an orgasm was what happened when you were inside me. That was something else. That was an earthquake. Can you do that again?

"As often as you wish."

"I wish, but not too often. I don't know if I could survive that too many times in the same night. I would be wonderful alternating between both of them."

"Both of them?"

"You know. An orgasm with you inside me and another orgasm with you doing your magic outside me."

"I will do my best. We may find other things to do in between."

During the next two hours we had sex in a half dozen positions. Joyce insisted in calling it "fucking." She said it added a sense of mischievousness and that added to the thrill for her. We fucked with her on top both facing me and away from me. She told me she preferred facing me as that allowed me to fondle her "tits" or sit up and kiss them. We tried doggy style, missionary style, with one leg up scissor style and cuddled up behind her. We fell asleep in a T position with her legs over my hips and me inside her. I was still inside her when we woke up three hours later.