Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then it was almost midnight and we were both exhausted in spite of the three-hour nap. We agreed on two things. First, we needed a longer break to rest and recover and second, we'd see each other again, same time, same place, tomorrow. It seemed like a good plan. I'd be in my bed at the resort in the morning which would convince the other guys my presumed hunting had been unsuccessful and I could play golf with them as planned in the morning.

I kissed her so long but not before she convinced me to let her suck me dry before I left. She said it was insurance that I wouldn't stray during the sixteen hours before we were together again.

During breakfast with the guys the next morning I took a little grief. They couldn't help commenting that I had come back to the suite last night and taking that as proof that I had stuck out the night before. I frowned and took the taunting like a man while laughing silently to myself.

I played lousy golf again. My team lost again. There wasn't any way I could focus on the game when every hole we played brought me closer to four pm and the only hole that counted.

At quarter to four I was rested, showered, wife called and off to the resort next door. The guys razzed me as I went out the door suggesting I try a bordello instead of the local taverns, although at least one of them didn't think it would make any difference. If he only knew.

I got to room 1323 about two minutes late. I entered without knocking

Joyce was sitting on the bed waiting for me. "You're late."

I looked at my watch. "Only two minutes."

"You can miss a lot in two minutes."

"I can?"

"You can, but since I didn't start without you, I'll give you pass this time but don't let it happen again."

I closed and locked the door. Joyce was sitting on the bed facing the door "Indian style" or in a Lotus position without her feet on her thighs. For you younger readers "Indian style is now known as "criss-cross applesauce" since "Indian style" is offensive to some Native Americans even though it refers a sitting position developed in ancient southern Asia, probably India. (Author's note: Sometimes I can't help myself. In this case I couldn't resist a quick jab at the undereducated, politically correct police. Sorry.)

Joyce was wearing a shocking pink, almost invisible, baby doll outfit. The top was split down the middle below her navel and she was wearing the barest of bikini bottoms under it. She motioned me to stand in front of her. When I was in position, she told me to take off my clothes. I did but slowly. I wanted to slow her down slightly. When I was naked, she reached out and held my penis in one hand. I reacted immediately to her touch.

"You seem to have survived last night well," she said.

"I did. How about you?" I asked.

"A little sore this morning but now I'm ready to test my limits."

"You have limits?" I asked.

"Haven't found them yet but there's always a first time," she replied.

"Truth?" I asked.

"Sure. What's the question?" she replied.

"You're not a novice are you?" I asked.

"I'm not?" she asked.

"Truth. Remember," I said.

"Okay. Truth. No I'm not. What gave me away?"

"You're either the fastest learner on the planet or the most experienced. You were too quick to adopt new ideas and too imaginative inventing them for a novice."

"You're not exactly a novice either," she countered.

"True but I learned with my wife over many years. How about you?"

"Everything I told you about my husband is true. He's gay and doesn't have sex with me. I realized it early on and began to look elsewhere for what I wanted."

"So the routine in the bar wasn't spontaneous."

"Not completely. I find it works well with traveling businessmen. Especially having them wait a day. But, truth, it was different with you. Proof is that you're here a second night. That's never happened before. I've been careful not to encourage repetition to avoid complications on both sides."

"Is Joyce your real name?"

"Truth. Yes. I don't usually use my real name but it just slipped out in the bar. That was my first clue that something was different. Are you still Roger?"

"Yes and it really was the first time I actually connected with a woman in a bar after years of trying."

While we were talking, Joyce was slowly stroking my now erect cock. "This looks yummy," she said as she slid off the bed onto the floor in front of me and took me into her mouth. After a few minutes, she stood up, pulled her panties off and began to lift the rest of her outfit over her head.

"No," I said. "Leave it on."

She moved back on the bed and spread her legs. I accepted her invitation and climbed on the bed between them. I rubbed the head of my erection through her slit a couple of times and entered her slowly. She shifted until we were in the perfect position and we began a slow, sensuous fuck. No rush. No frenetic groping. No delirious moaning and yelling. Just a slow, emotional sensual coupling. It lasted a long time. We picked up the pace as we felt the end coming and we finished within seconds of each other.

Afterwards, we lay on the bed. Joyce had her head on my chest and was playing with my nipples. I was stroking her inner thighs. "That was special," Joyce offered.

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"That's how lovers respond to each other isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Complications possible?"

"Could be."

"Can we not think about complications tonight?"

"Sure. I don't plan on thinking much at all. I'm fine spending our time together in physical harmony. How about you?"

"We're on the same page, or bed if you prefer. I went shopping today."

"Oh. You want to share?"

"I bought this outfit. It's kind of wrinkled now but do you like it?"

"I do. You can credit it for everything that's happened for the last half hour."

"I hoped it would start your engine. Mine started when I put it on. Mission accomplished. Can I take the rest of it off now?"

"Sure." She sat up, took off her flimsy top and settled back in the same position.

"I bought some other stuff too."

"Really?"

"It's in the bag on the floor between the beds."

I reached out of the bed and found a plastic bag. I brought it up onto the bed and Joyce took it away from me. "Let me show you," she said.

The first thing she displayed was a DVD. "It's the raunchiest movie they had. The guy behind the counter assured me. He said he had seen them all and this was the best one ever. "I thought we might watch it together. You never know what we might learn."

She took out four small bottles. She held up the first one, a green bottle. "This is supposed to make fucking last forever." The second and third bottles were labeled "His" and "Hers" in blue and pink bottles respectively. "These are supposed to enhance each of our experiences." The fourth black bottle was labeled "Magic Jelly." "This one is supposed to be the slipperiest stuff on earth. The clerk said it would make anything possible."

"That it?" I asked.

"No, there's more. The clerk was very helpful with these last two items. Before he showed them to me, he insisted he give me a tour of the store. They have a small theater, half dozen small booths with video screens, couches and holes in the walls between the booths. They also have a large selection of "toys." He helped me find the perfect toys for us tonight."

She took out a large dildo. It wasn't largest I'd ever seen but it was larger than I was. It was bright pink and very detailed right down to the testicles hanging on one end. Joyce just smiled at me as she put it on the bed between us.

The second object was an eight or ten inch string of plastic balls increasing in diameter from about a half inch to about an inch and a half. "What's that for?" I asked but I thought I already knew. "The clerk said they were for anal play. He said we could push them in and pull then out again to increase our pleasure. He offered to demonstrate them for me but I declined. I told him I could figure it out on my own. It's also why he recommended the 'Magic Jelly.'"

By the time she was done with her presentation I was convinced that she wasn't only not an amateur, she was more experienced than I was. It was going to be an interesting evening.

Joyce shifted around until she could handle my still flaccid cock. She began to work it with her hand. She shifted further so I could use my hand on her pussy. Soon we were lying alongside each other providing simultaneous oral stimulation. It took about five minutes before she had me fully erect. She hunted around on the bed and found the green bottle. She squirted a reasonable amount into one hand and rubbed it over my erection. I didn't notice an immediate reaction. She turned around, straddled me, settled herself down and began to ride me. After about fifteen minutes she was approaching exhaustion but nothing else. I wasn't as tired but I wasn't approaching anything that resembled an orgasm either.

"I'm not feeling anything," she said.

"Neither am I," I replied. "That stuff seems to work by suppressing any and all nerve endings. If the nerve endings don't respond, you don't get the usual sensations that cause your body to react. No sensations, no climax and no time limit. I don't like it."

"Neither do I. How do we get rid of this stuff?"

"Shower," I said. I helped her off me and out of the bed. I led her into the bathroom and turned the shower on to get warm. I heard the green bottle hit the wastebasket while I had my back turned. When the water was hot, I stepped in and Joyce followed me. She washed my cock thoroughly and then she washed it again for insurance.

"How am I going to get rid of it? It's inside me."

"I think you'd need to douche."

"I don't have any of the necessary equipment with me."

"We'll have to improvise. Get down on the floor." I said.

While she was positioning herself, I got out of the shower, unwrapped one of the cups on the bathroom counter and got back in.

Joyce was on the shower floor on her back. I told her to put her hands on her hips and raise her bottom up on her arms. I got between her legs with my legs under hers and filled the cup from the shower. I poured the water on her vagina. Most of it ran off. I filled the cup again, spread her lips with one hand and tried to pour the water inside her.

"That's not going to work," she said.

"My thought exactly," I said.

I filled the cup again and used it to fill my mouth. I leaned forward, placed my lips against her spread lips and forced the water in my mouth into her. She reacted by squeezing her vaginal muscles and expelling most of the water.

"That was fun," she said. "How many times do you think we need to do it to be sure I'm hygienic again?"

"I have no idea. You washed me thoroughly twice. This isn't nearly as efficient. I say we wash, rinse and repeat at least a half dozen times."

I repeated filling her vagina orally with clean water until the water she pushed back out was clean as well.

"I think that'll do it," I said.

"I'm glad," she said. "This position is uncomfortable. I was getting ready to stop you anyway. How will we know if it worked?"

"Only one way I know."

I stood up in the shower and helped her up. We rinsed quickly and shut off the water. Out of the shower, we dried quickly and headed back to the bed. I took her a few minutes to get me ready but then she was back on top of me grinding away.

"Yes, this is more like it," she exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah," I agreed.

Later, we were on our knees with me pumping her from behind. She tossed me the black bottle. "Put some of this stuff on your fingers," she suggested.

"And then what?" I asked.

"Just do it. You're smart enough to figure it out."

I put a couple of drops on two fingers. The stuff was incredibly slippery. When I put the bottle in that hand it slipped out and I caught with my other hand. With my fingers suitably lubricated I focused on what I might do with them. My attention was drawn to a cute puckered sphincter just above my cock buried in her pussy. "That has to be what she's referring to," I thought as I began to rub my lubricated fingers against it. Her vocal reaction told me I was on to something and I pushed one finger more forcefully against her rectum. It slid in further than I expected. Great lubricant.

Soon I had both fingers in her ass. I could feel the movement of my cock through the thin membrane between them. I moved my fingers in and out of her ass in rhythm with my cock. She began a series of orgasms, each one stronger that the last. I removed my fingers and paused to let her rest.

"That was ridiculous," she said. "Could you put some of that shit on your cock?"

"And?" I asked.

"And, you know. I've never tried it. How about you?"

"Complete novice."

She began wiggling her ass with me still inside her. "What the hell," I thought. "In for a penny, in for a pounding." I pulled out of her. I found the bottle and, holding it in my unlubricated hand, I put half-dozen drops on the head of my cock. I placed it against her rectum. She stopped wiggling, relaxed and I pushed. The lubricant was as good as its name. Without a pause, I was deep inside her. It was an interesting feeling. Fucking her pussy had some limits; her ass had none. I was tightly up against her cheeks and felt I could go further if I had the length and it was exceptionally tight. I began to rapidly pump in and out. Her screams of pleasure were surprising low in volume. When I looked she was biting her wrist to keep from being heard beyond the walls of our room.

Within minutes I came forcefully deep inside her intestines.

We rested alongside each other for several minutes. "Damn, I'm hungry," she said.

I looked at the clock on the bed stand. It was nearing eight pm. We hadn't eaten food or even thought about it for four hours. "I could use a bite," I said.

"Downstairs again?" she asked.

"Works for me."

"First one ready gets the top," she challenged as she leapt out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

I never had a chance. She was out of the bathroom in fifteen seconds and had her dress on, without underwear, ten seconds later. Even hurrying, I was a full minute behind her.

Dinner was a quiet and sensual affair. We sat on the same side of a booth table where we could touch each other unnoticed. Joyce insisted we both have a plate of oysters for appetizers. She had a chef salad to my sirloin for the main course and we shared another chocolate cake for desert.

"I was only kidding about wanting the top," Joyce said as she stripped off her dress when we were back in the room and jumped on the bed. "Come and get it," she called as I pulled off my shirt and pants. I climbed up on the bed between her legs. I didn't need much encouragement and was soon stroking away in her.

A few minutes later, she held up the black bottle. I looked at it and said, "Really?"

"Really," she said. I've been wondering about how it would work on my back all during dinner. Now it's time to find out. Please."

I never could resist a woman's "Please." I took the bottle and carefully dripped a few drops on my cock again. She rotated her body up, holding her legs behind her knees with her hands. I had a straight shot at her rectum and I took it. I slid inside her as easily as the last time. Fantastic lubricant.

A few minutes later, she said, "Give me the bottle."

I retrieved it from the bed and handed it to her. She reached behind her head, under the pillow and removed the first toy. I don't know when she put it there and I didn't ask. She put several drops of lubricant on the rubber cock. She brought it to the opening of her pussy and rubbed it against her lips and hitting my cock as it moved in her ass.

"Lean back a little and give me some room," she ordered.

I did and she slipped the dildo into her pussy and began to move it inside her. "Here, you take this," she said. "You handle everything. I want to lean back, close my eyes and enjoy."

I took the tool at its base and began to move it in her synchronously with my live counterpart. It was tighter than before dinner. Much tighter. I had to fight not to come prematurely. Soon I had a smooth rhythm going and Joyce was bucking and heaving on the bed. She was biting her wrist again and her vocal emanations were bordering on obscene.

I came again deep inside her and we fell sideways on the bed. My silent partner and I pulled out of her with a pair of audible pops and Joyce's legs straightened. I wrapped my arms around her and held her breasts while her breathing slowed and her body tension drained away.

I think we slept for a short time because it was almost eleven pm when I looked at the clock.

When she stirred, she asked, "What time is it?"

She sighed when I told her. "I think I've had enough for tonight. You okay with that?"

"I am. I should probably get back with the group soon anyway."

"I'm not asking you to leave, just taking my ends out of the action."

She turned in the bed, pushed me onto my back and began to kiss me gently. The kisses escalated and we had a prolonged session of oral exercises. She reached down my body and began to stroke my penis.

"I think your right about giving it a rest. That's more sensitive than it should be. Almost painful."

"Sorry," she said and withdrew her hand.

"Nothing to be sorry about. Just think about how it got that way and smile."

She did smile and returned to kissing me.

I left a little after eleven with an agreement to meet at four the next day.

Only Ted was still awake when I returned to the suite. I said hello but he just waved in return. I went to my room and turned in immediately. Breakfast in the morning was a little uncomfortable. No one seemed to want to talk to me.

Once again I played lousy golf, however my reluctant teammates managed to carry me and we halved the match. I took a shower, a nap, called my wife and was on my way by twenty minutes to four.

Joyce was waiting for me tucked under the sheet on the bed. She smiled as I entered the room, lifted the sheet so I could see she was naked, spread her legs and silently beckoned me to join her. I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my socks, stripped off my pants and shirt and climbed happily into the bed with her.

We had deliciously long, languid sex with lots of kissing, fondling and frequent changes of position without a spoken word. Afterward, we lay together and talked.

"Thank you," Joyce said. "You can't believe how much I looked forward to your arrival. That was exactly the greeting I needed."

"You're welcome although I should thank you. I thought of little else since I left last night. Your greeting was a gift. Thank you."

"You're welcome, but I do have distressing news."

"Am I going to be upset?"

"Probably."

"Okay. I'm ready. Hit me."

"I have to leave in the morning. This is possibly the last time we'll be together."

"You're right. I'm bummed out. I knew it had to end someday but tomorrow is much sooner than I hoped. Why tomorrow morning?"

"I'm bummed out as well. My hope is that we'll find a way to see each other again, but I have to go. My future ex-husband is going home tomorrow night or the next day and I have to get my stuff out of the house in case he loses his shit when he gets the divorce papers. As much as I want to be with you I can't risk everything I own. I hope you understand."

"I do but understanding doesn't reduce my disappointment."

"I understand. The best I can offer is we make the most of the time we have." She leaned in and began to kiss me again. She planted kisses all over my lips, face, nose, ears neck and began to kiss down my body. I knew her goal and I lay back and enjoyed every kiss while she got there. I was ready when she did. She was very attentive and swallowed everything I had without a single gag.