Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept up the pace and I was ready again in a surprisingly short time. When she was ready, she climbed on top and ground me into the bed until I couldn't hold it any longer. Neither could she and we collapsed together, wrapping our arms around each other and laughing delightfully.

She was right and we laughed and played together for the next two hours like children with a new toy. Speaking of toys, in a moment of relaxation, Joyce related to me how much playing with her new toy and me simultaneously created a monstrous orgasm for her. She told me she wanted to do it again but not right away. She shared it was a lasting memory and she didn't want to pile on thinking she might not be able to withstand that much too soon again.

I told her I was in concert with her thinking although I found the activity enormously stimulating and looked forward to the next time.

"Do you want to try it?" she asked.

"I thought you weren't anxious to try it again."

"I wasn't thinking about me."

"You mean ... I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I've never done anything like that and it's a pretty big toy."

"You're not chicken are you?"

"Not exactly. Maybe a little. I can't imagine how it would feel."

"It didn't hurt me. Does that help?"

"You didn't have it in your ass."

"True, but I had you. I had both at the same time. I'm only suggesting you have just one. How about it?"

"I'm willing if it makes you happy."

"I'm not pushing and I'm not going to if you're not happy as well."

"Based on the anticipated outcome, I'm happy to try but only if you stop if I have a problem."

"Deal. Get on your knees."

"Now?"

"Why wait. Waiting only makes the anticipation worse. Get on you knees."

I got up on my knees and Joyce got behind me with the dildo and the black bottle of lubricant. She spent many minutes checking out the field of play. "This is really cool," she said. "I've never really looked closely at your cute little pucker."

"Look all you want but not too long. Remember, waiting only makes it worse."

"Okay."

She kissed my cute little pucker and then used her moist fingers to probe my rectum. I grabbed a pillow and buried my head in it in anticipation of muffling my outbursts. Some how, the toy and the black bottle were in her hands. She put a drop of liquid on my pucker and I felt her fingers enter without pain. I moaned when she found my prostate and rubbed it a little. "What's that?" she asked.

"I think you already know. Let's discuss it later. Please get back to business."

"Okay."

She oiled up the rubber toy and began to rub it against my ass hole. "Relax," she said. I did my best. I have no idea how effective I was. She pressed it and it slid in more easily than I anticipated. "Should be called 'Witch's Brew' rather than 'Magic Jelly'," I said.

She laughed and pressed harder. Soon I felt the base of the toy against the cheeks of my ass. "How's that feel?" she asked.

"Full," I answered. "Go for it."

She began to move the dildo in and out with a steady rhythm. It felt much better than I expected. Even arousing. I had an erection. When she had a good pace going, she reached between my legs and began to stroke my cock. Quicker than either of us anticipated, I came explosively. The force and volume surprised me. She pumped my cock until she was sure I was drained and then released the toy in my ass. It slid out slowly with an audible 'pop' as it left my ass.

I lay on the bed with Joyce leaning over me, concerned. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Better than okay," I said. "I know exactly how you felt. I want to do that again but not too soon."

"I'm glad. I didn't know what to expect and I was afraid I might hurt you. Your reaction was outrageous. I hope you saved something for me."

"I'm sure I can generate more after a rest."

"Good idea. How about something to eat?"

"I'm not sure I'm ready to walk very far."

"Room service it is," she said. She picked up the phone and ordered another chef salad for her, a grilled salmon plate for me, two bottles of Sauvignon Blanc and a large piece of chocolate cake. "It'll be here in twenty minutes," she said when she hung up.

A little over twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Joyce told me to get under the sheet. I looked at the mess on the bed and went to the other one and got under the covers. She started for the door. "You not going to put on anything?" I asked.

"Is there a problem with how I'm dressed?" she asked.

"Not for me but I'm concerned about the mental health of who's ever on the other side of that door."

She laughed, went to the door and opened it. The bellboy pushed the dinner cart into the room before he looked up. His expression was priceless. What ever he had planned to say stuck in his throat. He just motioned to the contents of the cart. "Just leave it. I'll take care of it," said Joyce. She handed him a twenty and added, "No stories for your friends. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am. Not a word," he said while failing to keep his gaze on her eyes.

"Thank you," said Joyce.

"No problem. Have a nice evening," he said as he backed out of the room and Joyce closed the door behind him.

She laughed heartily as she pushed the cart further into the room.

"Do you think he'll keep quiet?" I asked.

"Not really. Actually, I hope he doesn't. He deserves the notoriety. He seems like a nice guy."

"He'll probably keep that twenty in his wallet forever as a memento," I said.

"More likely under his pillow," she added with a laugh.

We ate dinner while sitting on the bed and killed the first bottle of wine. Joyce cleared the plates and brought over the chocolate cake with two spoons. I took one bite and then couldn't help myself. I leaned forward with some cake on my spoon and rubbed it off on one of her nipples. She looked at the chocolate cake hanging on her breast and turned the other breast to me. I decorated it similarly to the first. She stuck out her chest and seemed to ask, "What now?"

I leaned in and began to lick and eat the cake from her left breast. She held the back of my head and moved my mouth to her other breast. I licked each breast several times. When I thought I was done, I leaned back. Joyce looked at her breasts with streaks of chocolate icing over them. "You're not finished," she laughed and pulled my face back into her breasts.

When I was finally done, I looked up and Joyce was holding her spoon filled with chocolate cake. "What to do. What to do," she laughed.

She pushed me back and liberally coated my cock with chocolate cake. She went back for more and coated my balls as well. When she was satisfied, she licked her lips and attacked her dessert. She took longer than necessary but I didn't mind. When she was finished, I was erect. She knew what to do about that and she did.

We laughed and played like children for the rest of the evening. At one point, I opened the second bottle of wine and poured some into her navel and then licked it off. Her reaction to the cold wine and my attempts to drink it propelled me to do it again. Afterward, she grabbed the bottle, pushed me on my back and poured wine into my belly button. She poured too much and it ran down my sides onto the bed. It was cold and I reacted. She laughed and face planted in my navel to lick up the cool liquid. She licked down my sides to catch what she could.

We sat on the bed, quivering, laughing and passing the bottle back a forth until it was empty. In the process, somehow her breasts got wet and I was forced to lick them clean again.

We spent the evening in happy bliss and erotic sexuality. Ten o'clock passed without notice as did eleven and twelve. At some point I decided not to leave. We spent the night together for the first time. We actually slept and woke early all wrapped in each other's arms and legs. We knew I had to leave. We showered together and then found a dry spot on one of the beds for a languid, passionate goodbye embrace and fuck. It was very difficult to actually leave but I had to, she had to let me go, and I did.

I got back to the suite early enough to join the others for breakfast. For the first time I wasn't focusing on meeting Joyce at four pm. Without the distraction my golf game improved dramatically. We cleaned our opponent's clocks for my first win of the week.

The rest of the week returned to the usual patterns associated with these golf trips in the past. I called my wife more often and redeemed myself on the course. I finished the week well up on most of the others.

One evening I went down to the bar late in the evening and sat on the same stool I had the evening I met Joyce. Susan was on duty and brought me a glass of 23-year-old Elijah Craig Single Barrel bourbon before I ordered.

"Nice to see you," she said.

"You remembered," I said.

"It's my job. I hope you remembered as well."

"I did," I said.

She looked at her watch. "Meet me out back in ten minutes," she said.

Ten minutes later, I met Susan behind the resort. We walked to a small bungalow at the back of the property and she used a key to let us in. Inside, she turned and kissed me. One thing led to another and we eventually tumbled into her bed. Ninety minutes later I was back in the suite. I could taste Susan on my lips and it was inferior to Joyce's taste. Never the less, I went back to the bar twice more before the end of our golf outing.

Back home, I knew I had to talk to Penni. We had an agreement that included silence but this was different. Nothing had ever happened before. I loved Penni with all my heart but I had learned it was possible to love two people at the same time. I was determined to talk to her sooner rather than later.

After dinner the first night home was my plan. Penni prepared a special dinner that night, including my favorite things with wine and chocolate cake for dessert. It was going to be a difficult discussion but I was determined to clear my conscious and be honest with her.

I helped Penni clear the table and refrigerate the leftovers. She took my hand and led me to the living room and we sat down on the sofa together. She turned to me.

"Roger, we have to talk."