Joyce, Simon and Mackenzie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I do that?" Joyce was surprised to hear it in her own voice. It was the first thing anybody had said for several minutes. "May I please stroke your boyfriend's cock, Mackenzie?" There was something fun, but also necessary in the formality from Joyce's point of view. Especially given putting off the conversation.

"Yes, Joyce, I would love for you to stroke your grandson's cock until he cums. May I sit on your face? I've been thinking about it for weeks" Mackenzie purred, moving her hand to lightly play over Joyce's skin.

"Mmm, yes, okay. Please" Joyce murmured, closed her eyes, and braced herself as Mackenzie moved above her head, and grabbing the windowsill at the head of the bed the younger woman lowered herself gently over Joyce's mouth. It was warm, and wet, and Joyce's tongue went to work, Mackenzie rewarding her by gently grinding her pussy and clit against Joyce, and pulling on her own nipples.

"Oh, Grandma, you're so wet. I can smell you. Can I touch you?" Simon asked, quietly. Joyce removed one hand from supporting Mackenzie to flash him a thumbs up and a gesture that she hoped he would read as "do whatever you like." Joyce relaxed, knowing that she could always stop things if they went too far, and shivered with pleasure as she felt Simon's fingers and tongue applied to her clit and labia..

"I can hear and smell how wet she is from here" Mackenzie commented, and Joyce could feel as she pointed her toes and flexed her feet in response to Joyce's own efforts. "We should make sure she cums. Is she wet enough for Gilbert, do you think?" this question trailed off as she shuddered, her grip on the windowsill and headboard intensifying.

"I can also smell how wet you are, babe." Simon commented. Somehow Joyce wasn't surprised she wasn't the only person in this bed who loved it, and shifted slightly under Mackenzie to get better access to her clit. She slightly jumped, almost making Mackenzie unstable when she felt something soft, but yet solid resting just between her labia majora. Then, it started to slide forwards and back, and Joyce spread her legs wider, bringing in her heels so that they started to dig into Simon's side as he lay between them.

"Mm, I know a way to make this even better" he murmured, and he disappeared for a few seconds.

"I'm going to take the opportunity to switch positions, because this is something I want to see," Mackenzie said as she dismounted from Joyce, kneeling next to her for a second, but quickly switched so she was straddling Joyce's head, and facing towards her feet.

"You're not done eating me out, Joyce, I want to get my wetness all over your face, and I want you to feel me cum" Mackenzie announced, leaned down and applied her own fingers and tongue to Joyce's sloppy wet cunt. After a few seconds, Joyce could feel Simon putting heels first on one, then the other foot. She could tell they were D'orsay, and they had an ankle strap, but it wasn't until he re-positioned himself between her legs and she started to gently dig the heels into his side and back did she realise they were stilettos.

"Is she ready?" Simon asked, at a distance of about 3 centimetres from Mackenzie's right ear. Joyce moaned as Mackenzie removed her tongue from Joyce's clit to answer. The younger woman lightly hit Joyce's labia majora with her fingers spread, making a very wet noise indeed. Joyce did the same thing from her angle, making Mackenzie's voice waver, and her wetness coated Joyce's face and chin.

"Oh yes, baby. She's definitely ready. I think we're all ready.

Mackenzie turned her face towards Joyce. "You've done such a good job licking my pussy, Joyce. Time for you to cum. " She gently raised herself off Joyce's face, spinning around to be bent at the waist over the end of the bed, her legs spread. Carefully she placed Joyce's legs over her own shoulders.

Joyce felt the silicone toy pressed against her opening again, and she moaned. "Joyce, I'd like you to meet Gilbert" Mackenzie breathed onto Joyce's cunt, gently pressing the toy. It was very thick, and veiny, with a more solid core inside a softer covering. Joyce reached above her, one hand going to her hair and the other grabbing the sheet.

The toy slid wetly inside Joyce until with a little bump the silicone balls pressed against her on either side of her.

"Okay babe, I want you to fuck me now. Grab my hips" Mackenzie ordered Simon, and Joyce started to feel the thrusts and movement transmitted through the bed, the noises made but also though the unevenness with which Mackenzie kept fucking Joyce with Gilbert.

Joyce could feel herself getting closer and closer, and she started to grip her breasts, then pulled on her nipples.

"Mmmmf" was all that came out when she tried to explain just now much she has missed being fucked like this, and this was followed swiftly by Simon's exclamation that he was cumming.

"I know babe, I can feel you hitting my cervix with your cum." Unlike her boyfriend, Mackenzie didn't freeze as she came, wetly and all over Simon's cock, but she started fucking Joyce faster and more deeply.

"Oh my god" all of a sudden, Joyce felt a rush as her orgasm blasted through her, and a steam of wetness erupted between her legs to coat Gilbert, Mackenzie and the bed.

"Oh my god." Joyce repeated herself a few seconds later, realising what she'd done.

Mackenzie crawled on top of Joyce, kissing her neck and cheek, then kissing her solidly on the lips. Joyce could taste and smell her own pussy on the younger woman, an experience she had not realised she missed.

"It's alright, Joyce. You're not the first person to squirt in this bed today." Mackenzie slid to the side, to make room for Simon to come up and cuddle in as well.

Well, this certainly wasn't what I expected to happen today though Joyce as she lay entangled with the two younger people, feeling cum and other fluids on her, around her and beneath her, she gave up worrying about it and settled in for a nice cuddle nap.

***

Later that night, Joyce, Simon and Mackenzie all sat in the living room, watching a movie. Joyce was in her favourite chair, while Simon and Mackenzie were cuddling on the couch. It was really lovely to see them so happy. Both she and Simon had grabbed robes from the front closet, while Mackenzie had pulled on a pair of sweatpants and one of Simon's hoodies, zipped about halfway down. Joyce thought they looked very cute together, and she looked forward to hopefully more nights like this one.

Joyce tried to focus on the movie, but the truth was it wasn't very interesting, at least not compared to what had happened that afternoon and evening. Ticking everything over, she realised there had been one thing she had forgotten to do. And it would make a nice change from checking and rechecking her email to see whether the things she had ordered only a few hours ago had already shipped.

[Hannah, my dear, so more things have happened]

She put her phone down, not expecting a response. She knew Hannah herself was having a date tonight, Joyce had helped her pick out an outfit that morning over video chat. She was momentarily distracted thinking about how much fun it had been, especially watching Hannah change into the different possibilities right in front of her. She had not expected that to turn her on.

Joyce's attempt to focus on the movie and figure out what was going on was subverted by her phone vibrating on her knee. Immediately she picked it up and looked at the screen.

[Oh? It's been so long, I wondered if things had stalled. I'm so pleased that they haven't]

[Aren't you supposed to be on a date?]

[You're the one texting me! I'm in a taxi on the way home. Date was a bust.]

[Oh shit, love, I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it?]

[Fuck no. We can save that for lunch later this week. I'd much rather her about your night]

Joyce really didn't take much convincing. She settled back, turned in her chair and put her legs over the arm of the chair, then pulled a fleece blanket over her chest and upper legs. All snuggled in and comfortable, she settled down to tell her friend about her night.