Joyride

Story Info
When you take your sex drives out on the open road.
995 words
4.1
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin and I made our way to the cliff that overlooked the city. It was secluded and overtime, we had come to think of it as our own secret location. We could see the twinkling city lights below and with the windows rolled down, could hear the distant sounds of the traffic. It was almost like being on another planet looking down at earth.

We had just left a party, and after several hours of booze and grinding against each other on the dance floor, we needed to get out of there and relieve that inevitable buildup of sexual yearning between us.

We could have always gone home but we had recently discovered the pleasures of having sex in Justin's car, it almost made us feel like teenagers again, sneaking around to do something we weren't supposed to.

And besides, there was just something about being in the tight confines of the back seat, crushed against each other, at once kissing and blindingly trying to take off each other's clothes through our restricted body movements.

Both of us finally naked, Justin sat and I straddled his lap, lowering myself over his hard cock. I moved down, meeting his deep thrusts. Justin cupped my breasts in his hands and then moved forward to capture one taut nipple, and then the other, between his lips. I threw my head back and my fingers slid across the glass of the windowpanes which had become steamy from our body heat, leaving unsteady trails in their wake.

"God, Justin, you fill me up so good!" I whispered breathlessly in his ear.

"And you feel so nice and tight around me!" he mumbled with his lips against the hollow of my throat, his fingers tangling in my hair, tousled from our mounting passion.

I kissed a path down his jawline and then the side of his neck as we continued to undulate. My fingers pressed down into his shoulders as I bounced over his throbbing cock which glistened with my pussy's juices. His hands gripped my hips to enhance each thrust and the leather seat creaked under our weight and stuck to our sweaty bare skin.

Our panting became heavier and our combined moans and grunts became louder, me calling out his name mixed in with him calling out mine rivaling the music blaring from the radio, which was on some cheesy love song station we had chosen to set the mood.

We moved faster, coaxing each other towards an explosive and simultaneous climax that made our bodies quake so violently, we were afraid the car would roll down the cliff.

We sat still, remaining connected as we gave each other time to catch our breath and regain our bearings. Our lips met for a slow, leisurely kiss and after a few seconds, I felt Justin smile through the kiss before breaking it.

"You know, as often as we've fucked in this car, there's one thing we still haven't tried," he said with a glint in his eyes, and it was obvious that he was not yet done with me, which I didn't mind in the least.

"Mmmm, I do love experimenting, especially with you." I said seductively, as he slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy, which already tingled with anticipation at the promise of more pleasures to come.

Justin gently shifted our position, pushing me back against the car door.

"Raise your knees and spread your legs," he instructed, trying to lower himself, his tall frame only making it more challenging and awkward.

In the end, Justin managed to settle into a position that allowed him to have his face just inches away from my exposed pussy. He spread my thighs even farther apart as he buried his head between them, his tongue delving and darting rapidly from my humid recesses. I gripped the passenger seat's head rest with one hand to support myself while I tugged at his hair with the other as he alternated between his fingers and his tongue until he was pinning me down across the seat, my legs wrapping around his shoulders.

I writhed uncontrollably because the things he did with his tongue were just simply out of this world! He occasionally lifted up his head as he devoured me, the sheen of my wetness glossing the contour of his mouth, his gaze never breaking contact with mine as a series of furious pumps of his fingers brought me to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Justin collapsed on top of me, the night air was getting cooler and we snuggled close until we had summoned up the energy to fumble around in search of our discarded clothes and get dressed for the ride home.

On the deserted road, I turned and looked at Justin's profile as he drove. He seemed tired, but also relaxed and with the expression of a man who had just been satisfyingly fucked. I thought it was a shame that I hadn't yet properly thanked him for the amazing oral sex he gave me, which led me to my next move,

"There's something else we've never tried in this car..." I hinted, moving one hand from my lap.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Justin asked, concentrating on the road but his curiosity clearly piqued.

I slowly moved my hand to his crotch area, rubbing slowly, feeling a bulge grow there in no time.

"Jesus, are you crazy?" Justin exclaimed but did not do anything to stop my hand. He released ragged breaths, his eyes fluttering in an effort to stay focused on the road.

I unzipped his jeans and pushed aside his boxer shorts until his cock sprang free. I had fun stroking his length, feeling as he slightly swerved, trying to regain control of the steering wheel, wanting to see how long he could maintain his composure.

Miraculously, and in record time, we had made it back home where we spent the rest of the night finishing what my teasing had begun.