Joys of Toys Ch. 02

Story Info
A public shopping trip with an anal plug.
1.5k words
4.36
3.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- A Shopping Trip

I decided one day while bored and between relationships to be a little naughty and daring. I decided to wear a butt plug out in public for the first time. Under my clothes of course. I had researched and experimented with different types of plugs and my favorite at the time was a purple jelly plug of medium size.

It was the type with a bend in it that was designed to hit the prostate, and boy did it! It fit comfortably while sitting and felt awesome while walking. It also didn't have a habit of slipping out on its own and had a flared base to keep it from getting lost. I had used it before for many a masturbation session and I liked it.

I had seen videos of women wearing butt plugs in public and figured, "why not give it a try?" Now let me tell you there is a certain level of setup that needs to go into this. I wore a pair of men's thong underwear and a condom as well. This is because the back of the thong holds the plug nice and tight, and the front has a pouch that holds everything up front nice and close as well. Also, the thong back tends to rub on the plug and since it keeps it tight in the hole, I found it quite enjoyable over bumps in the car and uneven road while driving.

I do put a bit of gauze in the back as well just to keep the lube from showing in whatever I am wearing. I got all excited and lubed up and put the plug in and it was all I could do to not to run back into the house, strip back down and jerk off after walking to my car. The feeling of the plug going in and out, ever so slightly, was exquisite!

Plus, the condom was rubbing lightly against the front of my cargo shorts and with the lube of the condom was sliding around on my sweet spot in front. I opened my car door and slipped into the seat with a moan. I was glad nobody was around to hear it as I'm sure I closed my eyes for just a second too. I could feel myself already nearing an orgasm and I did some slow breathing to calm myself down.

I was really keyed up with excitement over being stimulated in public with people around. My hands were shaking as I started the car and began to drive towards my destination, a local shopping plaza with several large stores in it. All during the drive, my ass and cock seemed like they were extra sensitive, and I kept trying to think about every old lady I ever met and baseball just to keep settled down.

The road was under construction at the time as well and this only added to my pleasure / predicament. I reached the plaza parking lot and decided to park in front of one of the largest stores. I figured I would be naughty and go to the perfume and makeup counter where the really pretty girls worked, under the guise of buying something for my girlfriend's birthday.

I arrived and several of the pretty girls were more than happy to help and had me walking from section to section to look at items. The stimulation was heavenly! One of them even accidentally bumped into me while she was reaching down for an item in a counter display. That almost set me off. Here I was, practically cumming my head off in front of her.

It was one of the most erotic experiences that I have ever had. I must have moaned as she apologized for running into me. I passed it off as nothing and hoped that my hips weren't moving by themselves or that I wasn't unconsciously squeezing my ass cheeks together and then letting them loose again. It was intense. I told her that I decided to look at a couple other things first and said goodbye.

She looked at me with a little smile but I didn't think I did anything for her to notice, or at least I hoped. I went into the store bathroom just to check that I wasn't leaking anything anywhere and noticed that the condom had a fair amount of pre-cum in it already. This was going to be more fun than I thought. I splashed some cold water on my face and then left the store to go to a lingerie shop two stores down.

I walked in and one of the cutest salesgirls I had seen today greeted me and I noticed that her skirt was very high and that due to the air-conditioning in the store her nipples were hard through her bra. This was going to be tough! My cock jumped in my shorts, and I coughed to cover up the reaction. When my cock twitches it also makes my ass clench, which grabbed the plug and forced it in a little deeper and massaged my prostate.

It was an amazing sensation and at the same time I could feel a spurt of pre-cum. Good thing I had the condom on! Anyway, we looked at some nighties and sleepwear and then she asked me if my girlfriend liked sexy panties. I said yes, and I'm sure my face reddened, not from embarrassment but from my dick jumping and my ass grabbing the plug again. She said not to be embarrassed; girls like to be sexy.

We looked at different bras and panties until we came to a pair that were damn near see through in all the right places. I said those were nice and she spun around and poked her ass back with a "They don't show any lines and I have them on now. Do you see any lines?" I didn't see any lines, but my balls started to tighten, and it was all I could do to calm myself down before I came.

Needless to say, I bought them and she had a really bright smile while ringing me out. As I left the store, I was worried that I might not be able to get through this without hitting a bathroom and just jerking off as my balls were starting to ache. One last store to pick up some things I needed anyway, so I figured I'd behave.

While walking through the normal retail store I came (no pun intended) into the soap aisle to grab some body wash. There was a college aged girl in the aisle as well. She made some small talk about never knowing what kind to get and I said I always had that problem as well. She was wearing a racer t jogging top and skimpy running shorts.

I am a thigh guy and absolutely love women's thighs. She had toned and muscular thighs and I couldn't help but notice. She bent over to reach something on the bottom shelf, and I got a full view of thigh and the curves at the bottom of her ass cheeks where they meet them. I was in awe! She glanced back around and noticed my cock bulging in my shorts and then stood up fast and dropped the bottle of body wash that she had picked up.

Me being the gentleman that I am, I reached down to pick it up. While doing that and without thinking about what that would do with my little friend in my ass. Without warning the plug started to slip out and then when I stood up again slammed back in and right against my overly sensitive prostate. Fireworks started to go off and I half grunted, half groaned with the orgasm that was started and was running ruin over my nervous system. Here I was, going to have a massive orgasm in front of a pretty girl!

I closed my eyes for the briefest moment and tried to control the feelings all over my nether regions. It was all I could do not to grind my hips and move the plug around. I looked at the girl in front of me and she had a little smile on her face, and I noticed that her nipples were extremely hard. I came like a freight train it was that strong!

I'm surprised I didn't blow the condom off with the force of my load. All this waiting and then cumming right in front of someone was excellent! I settled down and hoped I wasn't sweating or anything. My legs didn't want to work but I willed them to carry me out of the aisle, but not before saying goodbye.

She still had a sly smile and I wondered if she could smell my semen or my arousal. I quickly headed to the men's room to remove the condom and clean myself up. I carry wet wipes in my cargo pockets for trips like this. I cleaned up and put another condom on, as I wasn't planning on taking the plug out yet.

I might as well enjoy the walk to my car and the ride home. I did enjoy both and then had a huge masturbation session that left sticky pre-cum and semen on my stomach and chest.

It was a successful trip I would say! I even have a sexy pair of panties for my next girlfriend or friend with benefits.