Joys of Toys Ch. 01

Story Info
Stories written for the enjoyment of women readers.
1.6k words
4.72
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Safe at home (or so I thought)

One of my earliest toys that I used was a slimline vibrator that was slim enough to be inserted, don't knock it till you've tried it! I had experimented with plug in massagers before to massage my taint to get at the prostate, but it didn't work well and quite frankly didn't do much for me. I ordered a slim vibrator from an online sex toy shop, probably Adam and Eve as they were good for stuff like that.

I waited a few days impatiently for its arrival. Going to work every day, thinking about it, and then getting home to it not being there just worked me up to a fever pitch. I had also ordered a small plug, but that is a story for another chapter.

It arrived after about 7 days. I was so excited that it arrived that I was shaking. I quickly took a hot shower to relax and then sat on the edge of my couch to play. I lubed up the end and began teasing myself with it just to loosen up my ass a bit. Not inserting really, just getting used to it and warming up the lube a bit.

After about 10 minutes I finally had enough and decided that I should just start working it slowly. I only had the vibe set to a low purr and it helped some. As I poked it past the outer muscle I shuddered, it didn't feel bad at all! I turned the vibe up a little more and let it sit. The whole time, I was so excited my pre-cum was oozing out of my cock.

It felt intense and I hadn't even tried to find my prostate yet. I was panting and flexing my hips, which made the feeling more intense. I also didn't notice that with each flex, which was getting more and more pronounced, that it was going in more and more. I decided to start playing with my cock. Now I don't masturbate in the usual sense as if pumping my cock, I place my thumb behind and below the head and then rub my index and middle finger in circles around my frenulum. That is the little piece of extremely sensitive skin in the front.

I am moaning up a storm and really moving my hips now. Little electrical sparks connecting my cock to the vibrating wand in my ass. In one of my thrusts, I bumped it on the couch, and it moved at an angle towards my belly button. This was incredible! That is the angle that you want when you are looking for your prostate, I found out later.

I'm sweating and panting, and lightning is going off in my vision and I am feeling my balls start to tighten but not all the way. I figured I had time to savor the moment, so I slowed down my rubbing. On another thrust the wand turned up higher, to the highest setting, and I thought I was going to pass out. I grunted loudly and I mean loudly! All the sudden I thrust my hips into the air, and I knew I was going to cum harder than I ever had in my life!

It started from my toes and just tore through me. As I was getting my usual "gonna cum" feeling I thrust hard upwards, and the vibrator slipped all the way in. It wedged itself beautifully against my prostate and my moans and grunts turned to a low growl of absolute pleasure. The pre-cum that was flowing before started dripping down onto the carpet and I was too into it to really realize the wand had slipped in.

Suddenly I was coming and grunting and seeing stars all at the same time. I thought I was going to pass out, it was so strong. I shot rope after rope of sticky semen at least a foot away from me and it was coming more and more. After about 30 seconds of this I was out of breath and amazed at what had just happened.

The pre-cum was all down my hand and I also had left a decent sized wet spot on the floor, not to mention the cum all over the carpet. My legs were shaking, and my arms felt like rubber. Once the fog cleared, I realized that I could still hear the wand and I reached down to pull it out. No end. It was completely up inside, and I might add still vibrating against my prostate!

While not coming now there was still pre-cum dripping from the end of my cock and a pleasurable feeling started to build again. My cock was still stiff as a board and throbbing and bobbing up and down. Something that many don't realize, including me at the time is that when your cock bobs due to contractions, your asshole clenches too. This was causing my little vibrating wand to not only vibrate against my prostate but also to slowly fuck my ass and prostate. This was almost too much for my brain to process. Twitch, clench, Oh! Repeatedly.

Every time it happened another drop or two of pre-cum was coming out of the end of my cock. I reached down and rubbed my cock and realized that I could feel my cock vibrating! After taking a minute or two or ten to savor this, I decided to lie down on the floor on a towel that I had put underneath me and tried to push the wand out. I wiggled my hips and strained but all that did was stimulate my insides more and more. My ass felt incredible, my prostate was being overstimulated.

My cock had a mind of its own and started to twitch faster and I wasn't even touching it! Every time I wiggled, an explosion would go off in my whole nether regions and my pelvis. My cock was drooling pre-cum even more than before. Suddenly, I felt my balls begin to feel warm and tighten. My hips started moving all by themselves and I heard a loud groan and realized it was me.

I needed to get this wand out and I didn't want to go to the hospital, too embarrassing! I had more things on my mind though and I realized that I was going to come again without even touching my cock! I could feel the come start building and the tension growing. When I started to bear down it forced the wand even tighter against my prostate and it was heaven.

Next thing I know I'm grunting like a savage animal and driving my ass into the towel beneath me. My cock is twitching and bobbing and I'm going to pass out from hyperventilation. Then I'm coming so hard it forced me to lay back down and roll on my side, semen spurting everywhere mixed with pre-cum.

I'm rolling and the feeling is as intense as anything I've ever felt in my life to that point. After a minute or so it's over and I'm left twitching and rolling on the floor. My legs are shaking again, and my ass is involuntarily moving up and down.

I'm now soaking wet from sweat and my throat is scratchy but I'm smiling. Then I come back to earth again and the wand is still inside me, vibrating away, still wedged against my prostate. I panicked and pull my knees up to my chest and try to force the wand out. This just moves it again to press against my prostate and urethra.

I lay back and tried to relax. Maybe if I just relax, it will just slip out. Damn, I put the lithium batteries in it! It's still going strong! Finally, after having 2 more strong orgasms, each stronger than the last, rolling around on the floor each time and grunting, I decided to think about the embarrassing trip to ER. Each orgasm produced less semen but was still strong. Pre-cum seemed endless.

I had one last orgasm while on my hands and knees as I was trying to get up and get into some kind of clothes to go and fell back into a sitting on my legs position while coming and I think I passed out. What had to be just a couple minutes passed and that must have relaxed everything enough and it finally dislodged and slid out.

It was still on the carpet vibrating like mad when I reached down and turned the dial at the end to turn it off. I was by now shaking like I was out in the arctic but was glad to get it out. My carpet had all the evidence of my orgasms on it and the towel that was underneath me was soaked and sticky from pre-cum and semen. My stomach and chest and legs were sticky as well.

I was sad though that it wouldn't keep making me come, well this time anyway. I took a shower and napped and called off work the next day I was so tired. I was tempted to try to "get it stuck" again but was worried about risking it.

I was going to have to research toys that would be easier to retrieve or that wouldn't get stuck at all. I didn't think I had any come left in me for a week or so. The memory is still so strong that I have been rubbing my cock off and on while writing this. I almost came again just thinking about it.

Too bad I didn't have a girlfriend film it! Good times, very good times indeed!