Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 22-24

Story Info
A cosy evening and a hot photoshoot.
4.4k words
3.93
3k
6

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiTo_D
DiTo_D
20 Followers

Dear Reader,

It looks like this is going to be the last part for a while. I'm writing chapter 25 at the moment. But I'm quite busy. I hope I can do that part (Ch. 25 - 27) in the coming weeks. So please be patient, because writing, translating and editing may take some time. But for now,

Enjoy and please rate it and leave a comment. I hope to hear from you.

D.

22 In the conservatory

While you read this part of the story, listen to the album:

Cuidado Coracao by Amália Rodrigues

Softly I heard the sounds of a Fado filling the room as I tried to untie the knot.

"You have to be patient, I have to adjust a few things." I heard Pablo say to my left.

The knot released and I blinked at the bright sunlight. Slowly the contours in the space started to take shape and color. I was in the green. No uniform green, but varied variations that were interspersed in certain places by beautiful pink, red, yellow, blue and white spots. Large plants and orchids, a jungle? No, a subtropical greenhouse? Or not...?

I looked up where a glass dome let light through. I was in a large conservatory.

Right in front of me was a little white cast iron table and three matching chairs with cushions on the seats. The legs and the edge of the table were made of fine filigree.

Suddenly I became aware of the high humidity. It was so humid that my blouse had started sticking to my back.

I took a breath and sniffed. The intoxicating scent of the flowers present had an erotic effect on my body. My nipples hardened.

Pablo was standing to my left in a kind of portable photo studio with his photo case and was busy arranging the lighting of a flash installation.

"Come here."

I walked over to him and saw that he too was bothered by the heat. There were pearls on his forehead. He pointed to a spot in the studio area for a huge roll of anthracite-gray paper hanging almost ten feet above the ground and half-unwound on the floor for at least six feet. A beige towel was laying right next to the paper.

"Take off your shoes before standing on the paper."

He pointed to the towel.

I went to the towel, took off my shoes and put them neatly next to the paper. Pablo had put his camera on a tripod and was busy connecting the camera to the flash installation.

When he looked up, he said, "A little more forward, Nita. Otherwise we will get those hard shadows."

I carefully took two steps forward. Pablo looked through the lens and raised his hand to indicate that I should stop. He came out from behind the camera and walked to a chair that he took just in front of the paper. Then he took a long wire from the tripod which was connected to the camera. Pablo sat down on the chair.

"I will now first check whether I have adjusted the light correctly. So you have to stand still for a while."

I dared not answer so I nodded.

He pushed a little button attached to the wire and went back to the camera. He looked at the photo for a moment and then walked over to one of the flashes on the right. He placed it half a meter towards the paper and then pushed the button again. He walked over to the camera again and nodded as he looked at the result.

"Yes, now it looks good. Come on back here Nita and don't forget to put on your shoes when you come overhere."

I put on my shoes while Pablo was busy with his photo equipment. I went to the chair and suddenly heard him say, "No, Nita, go to the table. So I will know for sure that everything will remain as it is now."

I walked obediently to the table and he followed me a little later.

"Sit down."

I sat meekly and he came to stand next to me, dropped to his knees and said, "We have two hours to shoot some nice pics, that seems like a lot, but it isn't. I want you to listen carefully to me and do exactly what I say without comment."

He looked at me, not as if he was waiting for an answer, but more observantly, searching as if he wanted to take in every detail of me.

"You have a bra on, take it off first. You know why."

I took a deep breath and suddenly became aware of my nipples puncturing my bra. I wanted to say something, but he gently pulled a lock out of my face as he got up. I closed my mouth again.

"You can change behind there." Pablo pointed to the roll of paper and I stood up and walked behind the studio section. Behind the paper roll stood another of the chairs that were around the table.

I unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra and laid it over the chair. While I put the blouse back on, I saw the damp spot on the back. I quickly buttoned it up. While I was busy buttoning my blouse I rubbed my breasts for a moment and became aware of my nipples again. Sensitive as they were, they rubbed against the fabric of the blouse with every movement I made, making them only seem to get harder.

With a color of excitement and perhaps also of shame, I stepped away from behind the paper while closing the top button and I walked over to the towel."

All the while she had been sitting she had looked at the fireplace while she had slowly drunk her glass. I picked up the bottle that I had placed next to me and stood up. I pushed a cushion towards her and sat down next to her. There was some sauce at the corner of her mouth and I moistened my finger with my tongue and then I started wiping away the sauce. She continued to look into the fire, recalling what she had experienced at the time.

Without saying a word, I licked my finger. She turned her head towards me. I rubbed my finger over her mouth and offered it to her. For a moment she looked at me strangely, but when I gave her an encouraging nod, she put it in her mouth. She sucked softly and I felt her tongue brush my finger. When it came out of her mouth she smiled.

"I'm getting a bit stiff." she said, trying to get up. She had been half on her knees most of the time and I had to stop her so she didn't fall over, only that didn't work out so well. We both fell on the ground giggling. She lay down when I got up. I walked over to the fire to throw another block on it and turned around. Her dress was pulled up by the fall and I could see a large part of her thighs.

Take it easy now, don't make hasty decisions. The story had excited me, but I managed to control myself. Slowly she rose and I saw the doubt appear on her face again.

"I see you're worried, honey, about Tomàs?" She nodded.

"Also, but even more about Carlos, what he will do as soon as he realizes that I had absolutely no idea about the archiving. Soon I will lose my job and I really need the money Dito."

I started to laugh.

"Don't worry about that. For a long time I had an idea for improving the archive and worked it out on my computer. Tomorrow I will present it to the management and then indicate that it was your idea in principle and that we have worked it out in recent days. I am sure they will appreciate it. And Carlos? I don't think he has any doubt."

She was somewhat reassured but still ...

"If you want you can call your babysitter, so you'll know all is well with Tomàs."

She looked at her watch and shook her head. "It is already half past ten. I don't want to call her anymore. By the way, if it didn't go well, she would have already called me."

I walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulder. And pressed a kiss on her cheek. For a moment I felt her shiver. "Are you cold?"

"No, but I think the alcohol has its effect. Normally I don't drink on a weekday."

I could not control myself and turned her towards me. Gently I kissed her on her mouth. "We are going to make a place to sleep for you in a minute. But first I want to hear what happened that afternoon."

I lowered myself again on the pillow and patted the cushion next to me. She sat down against me and continued with her head on my shoulder.

"When I took off my shoes and stood on the towel, Pablo approached me and tried to loosen the top button of my blouse. I looked at him and then at his hands clumsy at the button.

I laughed and said, "Do I have to help you?" and took his hands off my blouse. I loosened the top button and looked at him.

"Yes, and the next two as well."

Again I doubted for a moment, but since he had already walked back to his camera and I remembered what he had said about commenting, I released them both.

"Good, now to the middle, yes good." I had walked barefoot to the center of the paper.

"Hold the lapels of your blouse with both hands, Nita. But first put up your collar. And look a bit angry at the camera. As if you are angry with me ... Yes, that's it ... a little more to the left, yes good that way. "

I heard the shutter a few times and the flashes of light coming from the installation made it impossible for me to look. I tried to keep my eyes open, but everytime the flashes went off I blinked.

"Do I have my eyes closed?"

He looked back at the images.

"No, you're doing fine. Now I want you to bring your blouse over your shoulder on one side, No, your left shoulder, Yes, turn around a quarter turn to the right and look over your left shoulder. Hmm "

He looked through the camera. "Your blouse pulls too much, loosen another button."

I looked at him as I loosened the button and felt the warm air on my chest. I looked down and saw that my breasts were half visible. Because I had turned away from him, he certainly couldn't see them. I resumed the pose.

"Buttocks slightly back and your hair ..."

He looked through the camera again and then came to me. Before he reached the paper, he quickly took off his shoes and walked on in his stockings. I tried to hold the pose as he shifted locks from my hair. I saw his forehead shine. When he walked back and put on his shoes again, he took off his shirt.

He had a white t-shirt underneath with cap sleeves. It stuck to his body.

"Try to look sultry... No, that's way too much, too much still, how it should be, it should be just a little inviting. Yes, that's right!! Fine."

Click .. click ... click ..

He looked over the camera. "Take your blouse out of your pants, Nita. Yes, no, completely, front and back, then those annoying ripples that now run over your back disappear. Yes good, your hand in your side, yes your left. Perfect, stay that way."

Click .. click .. click ..

"Just come over here, Nita, and you can see what I did."

I put on my shoes again and walked over to him. I saw a few nice photos on the screen of the camera.

I smiled at him "Beautiful Pablo, that looks good"

He nodded with a serious face and then said: "Take off your pants and then stand up again. I just have to change the light."

My face fell and apparently he had seen it.

"Don't be difficult now, Nita, you've posed in your underpants before and your blouse covers a lot. Walk!"

He had gone to the flash and started fumbling with the tripod. I walked behind the paper while undoing the button on my jeans."

-

23 In the green

While you read this part of the story, listen to the album:

Complete Nocturnes (Chopin) by Brigitte Engerer

"Are you ready?"

It hadn't sound like a question but rather like a command. Hesitantly, I came out from behind the roll of paper, pulling down my blouse so that it covered my thighs.

"Well, hurry up, we should be out of here in a few minutes." He looked at me from behind his camera and suddenly I felt very naked.

"Pablo, I don't know if I have this ..."

"Oh, hush Nita, I just have to shoot some nice pictures of you. You will thank me later for doing this."

I took off my shoes and got on the paper.

"Turn around, yes, with your back to me. Just pull that blouse over your shoulder and then look at the camera."

click ... click ... click.

"Put your hands on your back. Left hand in your right hand. Yeah okay, look at me now. No, no, Nita is not angry. Those pictures are really going to be beautiful. Just look a little shy. A little more, like a little girl..."

click... click... click."

She was playing with her glass, looking into the fire and sighing.

"If only I had known ..." more to herself than to me.

I decided not to comment on it and asked, "Did he do anything else?"

She took her head off my shoulder and looked at me strangely. Suddenly she understood what I meant.

"Oh no, he hadn't touched me all afternoon and wouldn't do that. He took a lot of photos and I was still allowed to keep the blouse on. He managed to get me to take off my pants, because, as he said, it came out just below the blouse and it looked weird. I kept pulling it down so nothing of ehhh ... "

"Of your pussy?" I filled in for her. I got up. Andreas Vollenweider's magical sound was silent and I walked over to the installation to put on another CD. As I filled the glasses, the library was filled with Chopin's piano sounds. I offered her her glass and sat in the armchair. As she sat, she turned to me and nodded. She took a sip as I saw her cheeks flush.

"Uh .. to show my pussy. At one point I had to get on my knees. First with my back to the camera. My arms were stretched, leaning slightly back. He was so busy commenting and because I couldn't see him, I was so focused on his voice that I didn't realize he could look into my blouse from above.

And the camera just kept going. I started to enjoy it again when he started complimenting me. Well, my ego was caressed and who doesn't like that. I stopped paying attention to my blouse. I only listened to his voice."

Suddenly she got up and sat down on her knees in front of me without using her hands. Her knees spread slightly and she put her hands on them face up. This pose seemed very familiar to me.

"After that series, Pablo detached the camera from the flash installation and took two flashes to a spot between the plants and asked me to follow him. I wanted to put on my shoes but he told me to leave them. I followed him and he pointed me to a place with lots of different orchids and large green plants.

"Sit on your knees here." he said.

I turned because I thought he would shoot me from behind when I heard him say: "No Nita, a little diagonally forward. Just look at the studio section."

He walked over to the camera and took it off the tripod. While walking back, he checked the settings on the camera and then reattached the flash cable. He took a position and told me to sit in the same way as I did when I was sitting on the paper. Then he told me to sit this way."

She nodded to show what he wanted her to do and something started to tingle in me. I was wondering if that which I suspected would come true.

"Pablo kept talking and complimenting me and meanwhile he walked around taking one picture after another. I was not allowed to move. When I thought he was ready I wanted to get up.

"Sit still. Just a few more. We're almost done."

He went to the table and when he came back he walked behind me and tied the blindfold.

For a moment I thought about sputtering, but then again I found it so exciting and I realized that I was damp between my legs.

"Hands on your back!" I heard him walk towards the camera.

click ... click

I heard him come to me and felt he was doing something with the front of my blouse.

click .. click ..

Again he came to me and put up the collar of my blouse. In doing so, he briefly rubbed the back of his hands on my nipples that responded immediately.

click .. click .. click

Now I felt that he pulled the blouse over my shoulder. I held my breath to say something but apparently he was already satisfied because very soon I heard click .. click... click... click ..

He did something with the blouse again and took another photo.

"We're done, get dressed."

I took off the blindfold and walked behind the paper and started getting dressed.

While Juanita was sitting there, I imagined the picture. Suddenly I saw another image, an image of a lamp... The lamp... the lamp? I looked back at Juanita and I dared not turn to look at the display case.

My mind went wild. This was impossible! Juanita was too young! She could not have known my parents. 1989. How old was she then?

I looked back at her and studied her while she was still in 'the position.' Her eyes were looking at my feet. Her hair fell over her shoulders and over her chest, which moved slightly to the rhythm of her breathing.

Because her knees were slightly apart, her dress had been pulled up and I saw a large part of her bare thighs. It tingled between my legs and I felt that I got a fiery red color. This story took an unexpected turn.

"Juanita, may I be bold, can I ask you something? When were you born?"

She raised her eyes and looked at me in wonder. "Um ... in nineteen-ninety?"

-

24 In confusion

While you read this part of the story, listen to the album:

Complete Nocturnes (Chopin) by Brigitte Engerer

However, something was not right. And now that it had formed in my head I couldn't get that image out.

Juanita got up and went to the fireplace, smoothing her dress. She bent down and picked up a block of wood and threw it on the fire.

"Two days later, Pablo told me we had to return to the conservatory. A number of photos had been overexposed and he wanted to take them again. He told me to put on the same blouse.

The next afternoon, I came better prepared: I had left the bra at home and had put on a pair of bikini panties. We went like last time. Just outside the city, he got out and put the blindfold over my eyes. When he got to the house he said I shouldn't take it off.

"Why not?" Pablo said nothing, but took my arm and led me up the stairs. He carefully led me down the stairs into the conservatory. Immediately I felt my body react to the intoxicating smell.

My thoughts were that we were standing in the vicinity of the table. I heard how he put his photo case on something which sounded like metal.

Then I felt how he pulled me on my waistband to him. "Over here, sweetie! We're gonna make it work this time!"

He opened the suitcase. "With your back to me, Nita! I have a little surprise for you. Hands on your back."

I did what he asked and felt how he took my left hand and put a bracelet on my wrist. The bracelet felt soft on my skin. Then he took my right hand and before I realized I felt that he had put on a band there too. And those bracelets were tied together!!"

She had turned away from the fire and looked at me with a glance between fear and lust.

"I was getting scared now and wanted to scream when Pablo whispered in my ear: "Calm down, Nita, you're going to enjoy this."

The excitement overcame fear and I held back.

"What are you going to do with me, Pablo?"

Again he said nothing. He had walked around me and was now standing in front of me. I felt that he unbuttoned my blouse. For a moment he ran the back of his hand over the two small nodules in the fabric. I shivered with excitement. When he unfastened the last button above my waistband, he paused.

Now it's gonna happen... Now he will take out my blouse out of my pants and untie the last button ...

But he didn't. Instead I felt that he brought his hand behind my knee and first lifted my right leg and took off my shoe. Than he repeated it with the other leg.

Apparently he was squatting in front of me because after that I felt his hands on my hips as if he was looking for support.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I felt his hands come up along my waistband and unbutton my jeans. Then he pulled the zipper down. I held my breath as he pulled down my pants and felt my panties being pulled along.

"Pablo ...?" I heard how he gasped with exertion. But he said nothing and lifted my feet up one by one to take off my pants.

I opened my mouth to protest when he said, "Well, now that they're already down, let's take them off right now." And he hooked his fingers around the elastic band of my panties and pulled it to my ankles. After which he lifted my foot and hit my crotch with his head's crown. I let out a cry.

DiTo_D
DiTo_D
20 Followers
12