Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 22-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, got up and grabbed my upper arm.

"Come on, we're done here, now let me prepare you for the shoot."

I felt my legs stretch along leaves and tried to imagine what I looked like now. He pushed gently into my knees. I could only give in and fell to the ground.

He pulled my blouse over both shoulders and I heard him walk away.

Guitar music. Apparently, he turned on the music before taking his camera.

click ... click ...

Footsteps...

Closer now... click... click...

A hand on my chin ...

My head is tilted up slightly...

Fiddling with my hair ... click ... click ...

My blouse is pulled tight, tucked between my heels and buttocks ...

For a moment I feel a finger touch my buttock ..

Then I feel how, through my breathing, my right nipple rubs against the hem of my blouse ...

Panic? No, don't panic now, Nita...

It is going well ... but what if my nipple is visible now?

Don't imagine, you already have photos with completely bare breasts ...

And what about down there ...? Is that also visible...?

If only I could see what he was doing ...

If only I could see something ...

"Pa ..."

"Don't talk Nita!!"

Again something is done with my blouse.

I feel two fingers rubbing my nipples.

"Pablo!"

"Shh, Nita, sit very still. Head up, mouth open! "

Footsteps...

I feel something coming against my lips, smooth and wet and I want to close my mouth.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

I open my mouth.

"Teeth apart!"

I spread my teeth and feel a smooth object slide past it.

click ... click ... click ...

"Bite now!"

click... click... click ...

The smooth structure is now between my teeth and gives way. Suddenly I feel the tension breaking and it bursts open.

Fluids run down my chin, down my neck, down between my breasts. click... click ... click ...

My teeth let go and I spit it out...

It falls into my lap.

Without realizing it I lick my tongue over my lips, it tastes sweet."

I looked at Juanita with bated breath as she stood there in front of the fire. Her contours were beautifully cut out in the dress. I felt my tongue brush against my lips, as if I wanted to taste the same taste.

I put my glass on the floor.

I got up as if in a dream, walked over to her and took her face with both hands.

I kissed her hard on the mouth. For a moment I felt hesitation, but then she closed her eyes and her mouth answered mine and my tongue looked for an opening. I also closed my eyes.

I felt her put her glass on the mantelpiece and put her arms around me.

When I let go of her face, I felt her bring her arms tighter around me.

I opened my eyes again and saw that she was looking at me.

"Oh, Dito, I've been longing for this for so long, but I thought ..." she hesitated, blushed, and lowered her eyes.

Without a word, I took her hand off my back and pulled her to me. Her face close to mine. My mouth at her ear, I whispered, "Don't do this, Nita. It's fine this way! The moment was now. Not before!"

I bit her earlobe.

-

At last we were kissing. After 24 chapters the main characters finally kissed. So how will this go on? Please be patient. For I'm still writing.

Your ratings and comments are deeply appreciated.

Thank you for reading my story to this point.

It will continue..

D.

12