Jude's Makeover - a Chloe Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her leg snaked around me and locked me in place. I started to rock my hips, thrusting slowly in and out of her, forcing her breathing to change as she moaned and gasped. Her own arousal was written all over her, she wanted, needed this as much as I did.

I could feel the push-back against the knob inside me, exciting me more, driving me closer to a climax. The urgency and desire rising between us as I thrust harder and harder. Part of me wanted to hurt her and she was egging me on. The harder I thrust the more she moaned, the more her eyes sparkled at me.

She locked both legs around me and used them to pull me into her, driving the pace herself, pressing her heels into my cheeks. I was her thoroughbred being spurred on to the finish line. We were both panting, moaning now. Chloe looked at me, nodded and started to shake as I thrust and thrust and came, hard.

It took another half hour or so before I was ready to leave the salon. Chloe saw me to the door and said "Come make an appointment after you wrap on the next shoot. Should be about 30 days from now."

"You know an awful lot about what goes on at the studio," I said.

"As I said, Elaine and I have an understanding. I'm so glad you're part of the permanent team Jude." She kissed me on the lips and said goodbye.

I stepped out into the sunshine, went to the car, and sat in if for a few minutes. I understood now why the calling card had been handed to me with such reverence. I thought about Elaine, and Chloe's comment about her wanting her team to look their best at all times. I realised, now, that this was part of the on-boarding. I had been groomed, scrubbed, to Elaine's requirements. People would know, just by looking at me, that I was now part of the team. I had my own individual style, for sure, but it had been groomed to within a millimeter. My hair, though completely different, had been styled with the same level of skill, detail, and precision as I'd seen in Mia's hairstyle. I smiled at the thought. People would know, they wouldn't question. I had the full support of Elaine at my back. I drove off home, wondering what else Elaine had in store.

12