All Comments on 'Judge Not, Lest Thee Be Judged...'

by Chasmo23

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thou, not thee.

Imagine a Shakespearean couple:

Thou art so wonderful. I cannot help but love thee and give thee my heart.

One person

Thou : Thee

Several people:

You : Ye

Useless knowledge for everyday life, but if you're going to show off, it's nice to get it right.

Chasmo23Chasmo23over 1 year agoAuthor

Hah - great catch and you’re absolutely correct. The quote is from Mathew 7:1-3 in the King James Bible and actually reads “Judge not, lest ye be judged . . .” Old man brain clearly changed ye to thee thus screwing it up to a fair thee well. Hubris killed the Athenians! Thanks again - at some point I’ll reach out and get it changed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love Danielle Marie Parnell stories. The fact that Danielle Parnell is the epitome of feminine beauty run amuck makes the stories so wonderful. The character has all the beauty and sex appeal conceivable, but her arrogance makes her deserve to be stripped naked and punished with a good hard spanking on her naked behind. That she remains so beautiful makes the arousal of the men and delight of the women so powerful. Underlying all of this, as you ably have in every story, down deep Mrs. Parnell not only deserves her humiliating exposure and spanking but essentially needs and wants it. You have an awesome format and I look forward to spending more time with Danielle Marie Parnell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChasmo23@Chasmo23
The stripping of an imperious self-centered woman in front of those who she considers to be beneath her is a favorite theme of mine. I expect its origins trace back to my seeing the "Beginner's Luck" episode of The Little Rascals as a kid. My Mrs. Parnell character - while f...