Judge Not Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked and Allie slowly sidled into the room. "It was a stupid idea, born of lust and the thought of fulfilling an old fantasy. I had longed to be fucked by a woman and here I was presented with two women who wanted me for me. They didn't judge me on my breast size, just like you didn't. They accepted my shortcomings and even praised my assets, just like you did. But it was different and so new and exciting." She stopped and tried to gauge my reaction. She went on. "The thought of someone so exalted as Richard also wanting my body was also exciting. Imagine, simple Allie Myers, the love object of a judge. He made me tingle every time he looked at me."

I knew that the good judge had been part of this from the beginning. It was too pat for him to not know what his slut wife was doing.

"After I left here that fateful Wednesday I was heartbroken at watching you drink and destroy the glass right after each drink. I knew that I had damaged us very badly but, at the same time, I was looking forward to my first time with Richard. But it was not at all what I was fantasizing about. He was rough and he raped my asshole. He made up a boy's name for me and called me that all the time. I was tied up in their dungeon and just used at all hours of the night. In the daytime I was sent to work. Richard told me how he was going to destroy you and force you to move away so that no one would talk about how we had treated you. The final straw was him trying to find a doctor that would make me a real penis so that I could fuck Richard now and then. He really did want a young boy to fuck and I was the closest thing he ever found, I guess."

"So, really you only gave him up since he was trying to force a sex change on you."

"No, no, no. I wanted to come home. I was desperate. You have to believe me."

I laughed at her naiveté. "Sorry but that dog don't run." She looked at me strangely.

"What I mean is, I don't believe you. You planned this. You wanted it. You were prepared to have me falsely accused. You participated in it. The only thing you didn't anticipate was that Richard was a deviate of the worst order. After I was in jail the kids would have been brought to that house and subjected to who knows what kind of perversion. Maybe you were the bait to get his hands on Jason and groom him into the boy he wanted to fuck. Did you ever think of that?"

She now was stunned into silence. Yep, she didn't think that one through. I hadn't either but it made sense. I will bet the final decree would have put me out on the street and that shithead would have access to my kids. The bitch. The bastard. May they all rot in hell!

I had enough of this for one night. It was almost one in the morning and I was exhausted. I had planned on sharing the bedroom with my erstwhile wife but not tonight, not now. I would probably strangle her in her sleep. Bill would get me off on an insanity plea, I was sure of it.

"I am done. Go to bed. I will sleep on the couch again but I warn you. Attempt to come out of the bedroom before morning and I might just be ready to go to jail but our children will be living with their grandparents if you defy me tonight."

She went up the stairs towards the bedroom with her shoulders drooping. Her homecoming was not turning out as she had planned. I suppose she had counted on our previous sex life and how much I had always loved her physically that she just knew I would fall over myself to get her into bed. After all, she had plenty of sex while we were separated but I had not had any.

She got to the bedroom and stopped in amazement and then called down. "Where is our bed? What have you done?"

I came up the stairs and looked in. "I wondered if they would have time to make the changes I wanted. Glad to see it." Just like the old movies and TV shows, there was now two twin beds in our bedroom instead of the queen sized bed that we had shared for so many years. But instead of being close together with just a bed table between, I had the furniture guys rearrange the room so the beds were as far apart as possible. I hoped that Allie would take the bed closest to the door so the kids could find her easily.

She looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. "This is only a three bedroom house. Jason and Becca need their own rooms. I may finish out a bedroom in the basement but I was undecided and it is a surprise that you came home today so I had to make some changes on the fly. I am willing to stay here in this house with you so that my children can benefit from having both parents living here but I have no intention of sharing a bed with a wanton bitch who threw her family and marriage on the scrap heap for some kind of fantasy. So, for the foreseable future, two beds."

She had a totally shocked expression on her face.

"I am having Bill draw up a post nuptial agreement. We will give each other permission to seek out sexual partners and there will be rules so that everything is kept discreet. We will attend all of the kids' functions and family gatherings as though we are a couple. We will share in the monetary needs of the family and plan for the kids' educations, vacations, events, sports, whatever. Maybe we will buy a larger house and move but I like the neighborhood so I want to stay here." I paused and shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever. This is all about the kids. I don't give a rat's ass about you or what you want except where it concerns Jason and Becca. The second Becca heads off to college the agreement ends and we can get divorced and I will move out. I don't necessarily want to live in this house with all of the memories. You won't believe how hard it was to not mentally harm our children when all I wanted to do was take and destroy every last little thing that reminded me of you in this building. I was willing to even gut the place and rebuild it in a new floor plan if that was what was needed to completely wipe your memory from it. The only thing that kept me from doing it was what I knew it would do to Jason and Becca."

I was using my height to loom over her and stare her directly in the eyes so that she would not ever doubt my sincerity. I think she got the message loud and clear. "Now before I completely lose it, please enter that bedroom and lock the door behind you."

She turned away. "Sweet dreams, Bitch." That was my last sarcastic comment. I turned and went back down stairs. Come Monday I would look into how much it would cost to convert the family room into a small bedroom for me. Somehow I had no doubt that the bitch would try to seduce me if I shared the bedroom with her. My thought was to move a twin bed to the basement and let her buy whatever she wanted. Hell, if she was discreet enough, she could buy a king sized bed and have her lovers come over occasionally. I really didn't care anymore except on how the kids might react.

I didn't bother to strip down, even to my underwear. I told myself I was too tired but in reality I was afraid that Allie would come and try something in my vulnerable state, called sleeping, and that I might just respond to the stimulation and I didn't want her to think I wanted her in any way, shape or form just now. Her betrayal was too fresh. Maybe someday if we could rebuild our friendship first.

I quickly fell asleep even as I tried to vision my life for the next few years. Eight to be exact, then what about after that? I had no clue.

I woke sometime later. Allie was sitting and slowly stroking my cheek. There were tears on her face and she was whispering how sorry she was for everything. As I first tried to make sense of what the hell was going on I found myself sympathizing for her but not after I came fully awake. She might be sorry now but the dumb bitch caused all of this. She destroyed her family and damaged her kids. It would take more than a tearful, "I'm sorry" to make it better.

I sat up and put my head in my hands. This kept her from touching me anymore without moving closer. I whispered. "Go back to bed. If you keep messing with me I will not be here in the morning and you get to explain how you denied your children their father."

She sobbed a little louder and nodded her head. She slowly got up and went back upstairs. I looked at the clock on the wall, yeah, that big one she just had to have. It was four o'clock. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore this night. I moved to the recliner and turned the TV on. Maybe an infomercial would grab my attention.

I woke again at eight. I was stiff and sore from my position in the recliner. For a nap it was okay but as a place to get some real rest it sucked pure and simple. I slowly stretched and got up. I ached everywhere. It matched my mood.

I put on a grand face though as I saw my children. They were laughing and screeching as they jumped and played around with their mother in the kitchen. They were so happy and I had to keep in mind that their happiness was more important than mine at the moment and in the near future.

Jason was now thirteen and was starting to act more mature. Well, at least some of the time. He was a typical teenager. When he noticed me standing there he stopped. "Dad, Mom told us to try and let you sleep. Why were you in the recliner and why are there two beds in your bedroom?"

I should have figured he would notice the change immediately. I just shrugged my shoulders and told him, "I will explain later. Now, how about IHOP?"

They both agreed immediately and I sent them to get dressed. I called the schools and let them know the kids were going to be out today due to a family emergency. Allie ruefully commented that she had not thought about calling the schools. I could have used this opportunity to pour more coals on her head but it wouldn't have helped. I just shrugged my shoulders and went up to shower and change clothes. My suit would have to be sent out to the cleaners after sleeping in it. Thankfully I had a few more due to my normal work dress.

I locked the bathroom door and stripped down. I am a believer of shaving first then showering so I proceeded to do just that. I also brushed my teeth as they seemed furry. As I worked at becoming clean and ready to face the day I heard the door handle rattle quietly. I smiled as I thought about how frustrated my wife was going to be. She would have to have her magnificent nipples played with by someone other than me.

I started the shower and stood under the rain head and let it soak me for a bit before soaping up. This was one of only a few days when I could dawdle in the shower. Usually it was a quick wet down, soap up and rinse and get out to start the day.

I think the water was about to turn cold when I decided I had soaked enough and got out and started to dry off. I had neglected to bring any clothes into the bathroom. Why should I when we had a perfectly good bedroom and walk in closet to dress in? I unlocked the door and was not surprised to find my wife sitting on her bed waiting for me to come out. She was naked.

I had put the towel up on the rack to dry before opening the door so I was completely exposed to her. I was not in any way excited to see her sitting there. I hesitated for a heartbeat before heading to the dresser for underwear and socks and then into the closet to dress.

Of course I noted her large nipples, the ones I had always loved to stimulate. The hoop rings in her nipples were apparently chosen to rest around the bottom edge of her aureole and highlight that area. As she was sitting on the bed I had no time to check for any other adornments on her body. I had also made sure to not obviously gawk at her nudity as I went by.

I quickly put on my boxers before she could get up and attempt to waylay me. Usually I put on my shirt before my jeans but not today. I grabbed a pair from the rack and slid them on quickly and then sat down on the chair placed for that purpose and put on my socks. Finally I put on a nice Tee shirt with a funny logo on it and I was almost ready to go.

Allie stood in the doorway, still nude. "Aren't you going to say anything to me?"

I smiled at her. "Why sure, Allie. Are you going with us to IHOP or just going to sit around here all day and try to catch a cold by not putting on clothes?"

She had to try. "Doesn't my nakedness give you any ideas? Just the sight of my body used to get you raring to go."

I contemplated her standing there. "Yeah, and my lover used to keep herself just for me. That ain't happening anymore. I guess some things change."

She visibly flushed with embarrassment.

"Look, you can dawdle all you want but if you want to go with the rest of us out for breakfast you have five minutes."

I stepped up close to her and she stepped back which allowed me to exit the closet. I smiled at the thought that I was coming out of the closet. That stupid thought always made me smile. Allie turned and went to put her clothes back on. I exited the bedroom and went down to the living room where the kids were anxiously waiting. They were ready to go and celebrate their mother coming home but Jason still wanted answers.

I used the five minutes to explain that Allie and I had not reconciled. "Jason, you may be old enough to understand. Becca, I don't think you are quite ready so I will always answer any questions you might have. When your mother left us she chose to live with some other people and have sex with them. I did not agree to that. It has harmed our ability to be husband and wife but not interfere with our primary job to be your mother and father. I will not sleep in the same bed with your mother while we are working on our problems. We are starting out like new friends again but, at the same time, the same people you have known since you were born."

Jason nodded. I think he kind of understood. Becca was still confused so I gave her a hug. "Becca, it mostly means that even if Mom and Dad don't share the same bed or even the same room that doesn't mean that we don't love you any less. We will both be here from now on at least until you don't need us anymore. That day is far in the future. You will be an adult by that time and ready to start a new life with someone else and Mom and Dad will be ready to become Grandma and Grandpa."

She started to giggle at the thought of us being white haired grandparents and gave me another hug.

Allie chose that moment to come down the stairs. I didn't bother to watch her descend but the kids did. They were still just agog at the fact she was home again and watched her constantly. I was concerned that they felt she would disappear if they let her out of their sight for even a moment. Becca even commented on the fact she had to knock on the bedroom door early this morning when she went looking for us. She had found me easily enough but had almost become frantic trying to find Allie. I guess I would have to rethink ordering Allie to lock her door at night.

We all loaded up and headed out to the restaurant and had a great meal. Afterward I took the kids home. They were old enough to be by themselves for a short while. Allie and I then went to Bill Blevins' office to look at the proposed post-nuptial agreement.

Bill gave us each copies while he sat with another one. It was fairly simple and straightforward. The divorce proceeding would be suspended if Allie and I could agree on a basic contract. The outline was fairly simple. We would occupy the house so that Jason and Becca could have both parents in residence until such time they could make their own decisions. In our state that would be at age eighteen. I amended that to also include the clause that Becca had to have finished with high school. Just in case she decided to quit school for some reason I didn't demand a diploma. Also, Becca would turn eighteen early in the school year and I didn't think she needed to have us separate during that final crucial year of secondary school.

I wanted Allie to follow through on her accusations against Mr. Marshall. I didn't want him to get away with his philandering and rape. It was included. Allie looked up at me rather sharply. I could see the wheels grinding away in her brain but then she went back to the copy and Bill continued on.

"The next clause has to do with extramarital dating. Cal has requested that you two declare this an open marriage. The clause only states that extramarital relationships will be kept discreet. It allows for open dating but there will not be any belittling comments or open conversations where someone overhearing will construe that the other spouse is being demeaned at any time. Any lover who comes to the domicile will only arrive after the kids are asleep and leave before they wake. Is this understood?"

Allie couldn't keep from making her opinion known. "I will not tolerate Cal sleeping with someone else when he can be sleeping with me. That clause is a non-starter for me. No, no, no. I will not allow Cal to bed some bitch." She sat there and shook her head violently.

Bill didn't let me speak by holding his hand up to keep me quiet. "I don't understand your attitude. You had an affair with two women and kept that from your husband. You then left and went to their house where you also gave yourself to another male repeatedly. You ignored every attempt to open communications with your husband and your children and even your parents. You expected Cal to sit at home, raise your kids, work like a dog to pay for everything including court ordered child support and maintenance, and I guess, not date or even have some kind of outlet for sexual relief. Do I have this right?"

She nodded but still looked pretty sullen and close minded. "Your husband is giving you permission to continue to have relationships with anyone you please but is just asking for the same permission from you. Why is it okay for you to cheat on him but he is supposed to stay celibate and chaste?"

She didn't have an answer. Bill looked at me. "Do you have someone in mind to have a sexual relationship with?" I shook my head.

He looked at Allie. "Do you have any plan to reconnect with Lindsey, Ronnie or Richard?"

She jumped and turned a little red.

I jumped in. "Ha, I thought so. You are already planning on continuing with someone from that group. Why do I suspect that it is Lindsey and Ronnie that you are going to hang out with? I am supposed to just wait at home and twiddle my thumbs while you do whatever perverted little things with the two lesbians and hope for leftovers whenever you decide to grace our home again, right? I suppose you have never considered it cheating if it was with your girlfriends, right again?"

She didn't know what to say. Her expression basically said it all. She somehow had decided that it was okay for her to cheat but I could not.

Bill held up his hand again. "I don't know if you consider this some kind of coercion but if you do not sign this agreement when it is finalized then Cal is going forward and getting a divorce from you. He and I discussed this to great length yesterday while we waited in the ER waiting room. I suggest you get a lawyer and look to protect your interests here."

He went on with the next clauses. Some had to do with splitting costs for our lifestyle. I agreed to keep paying the mortgage while Allie would be responsible for the utilities and insurance. We would pay for our own cars and have full license to replace them as we felt necessary. I would no longer take her with me to look for a car to drive for work or pleasure. She would be free to do the same.

The kids would remain on my health insurance. Each of us would have a life insurance policy that was expected to pay any debts incurred by the owner of the policy and due to be paid on account of early demise.

There would no longer be any joint accounts, including credit cards, checking, savings, CD's, 401(k)s, or any other future account. We would each have separate cell phone accounts with the kids' phones being on mine. I would agree to never block any number that was associated with Allie, not hers or her parents specifically. Allie was free to block my number if she so desired. I had a problem with that. I posed the example. "What if we are not speaking and something happened to one of the kids. How do I then get a hold of you if you block my number?"