Judge Not Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie thought about that one and directed Bill to amend the clause to state that Allie could not block my number for any reason.

There was a clause that stated if we divorced for any reason prior to Becca graduating from high school that Allie would vacate the premises and give primary custody to me. She would also have to pay child support and some maintenance but it would be subjected to an arbiter. No judges for us.

We would also have routine medical checkups for any diseases and make copies of the reports available on demand. I had no qualms but Allie wasn't pleased again. This time Bill let me speak. "While I don't believe we will have a physical relationship it is not outside the realm of possibility. In that case wouldn't you want to be assured that I am not bringing a surprise to the bedroom? The same goes for me. I don't see a problem here."

She finally nodded. Bill proposed that there be a medical checkup within two weeks of any new sexual partner outside of the marriage and, in event of a long term relationship, every six months during that affair. We agreed.

The rest of the agreement had to deal with the kids and their events. Only work could interfere with attendance at any event by either of us. Since neither of us had to travel for work there should not be any problem. I was just worried that Allie might have an assignation and blow off the kids for a lover. She objected but I pointed out that she had missed many events these past months including Jason's birthday. I will not believe that Richard was so much an asshole that he wouldn't even let her walk the few blocks or use the telephone to wish her only son a happy birthday and I said so. Allie looked like she could burst out in tears.

At the end of the meeting we had a good start on an agreement. She even agreed to therapy but with a psychologist or psychiatrist instead of a therapist. She needed to understand fully her motivations in cheating and make sure that there was no physical reason for her strange behavior these past months.

We left and picked up some take out for us and the kids. After eating and fielding questions about our appointment I sat her down with a phone book and had her start looking for competent professionals to represent her and help her. She needed both. I even agreed to let her continue with Nathan Bloodstone if he actually represented her and not her lover.

Since the kids were so adamant about our appointment was about, I sat them down within hearing of Allie and tried to explain what I had done. "Kids, a marriage is like a business arrangement in some ways. Not only did we agree to have you kids but, when we married, we agreed to certain things, like how we would both work and contribute to the house, how we could behave when at home and out in public, how we would treat each other and so on. When your mother left us our agreement was broken. She is now home and we need a new agreement. This one we are working on is going to help us fully define how we are going to live together and be your parents. It will also have punishments for breaking the rules that we agree on. It is intended to help make sure that we will always make you guys first in our lives and never have you go through what you had to live with these past months. Mom really regrets not being here with you and never wants to be away from you like that again."

Allie put down the phone book and came over and hugged her children and cried with them for a bit before regaining control. "Your dad is right. I made a huge mistake and promise to never leave you all again. I don't want to be missing from any bit of your lives. You go to a birthday party and I want to be there. You go play soccer and I want to be on the sidelines cheering you on. You have a birthday and I want to be there to celebrate with you. Jason, you and I need to go and buy you a birthday present since I was not here for you on your birthday. Christmas is coming and we will all be here opening presents and visiting relatives and celebrating the Savior's birth."

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Allie contacted Nathan Bloodstone and he agreed to advise her on the post nuptial agreement but said no to any other representation citing a conflict of interest with the ongoing case against Judge Marshall. He let her know that his law firm was in an uproar following the hearings and clients were jumping ship. Of course I was saddened by the news, NOT!

Allie also made appointments with our family physician and found a psychiatrist to meet with. I also agreed to a marriage counselor. I had no intention of gracing her bed but maybe we could find some reasons together for her fucking behavior. I am sure that I was inattentive or something and that caused her to seek others for satisfaction.

I also contacted an old friend in the construction business and had him come over and bid a small bedroom in the basement. Thankfully it wouldn't take too much time, room or money so I had him pull the permits and get started. Allie looked less than pleased.

She continued her attempts to tempt me back into the bedroom and bed. I started to use the main bathroom instead of the master for showering and getting ready to go to work. I would only go into the bedroom to grab my clothes. I even moved my shaving gear to the main bathroom that I had to share with my kids. Allie kept begging me to sleep in the bedroom with me. She promised to leave me alone but I didn't trust her. I felt she was fully capable of using sex to get everything she wanted, primarily me not sleeping with any one else while she would be out tomcatting around.

I finally relented. I decided to sleep in a bed for the first time in a week or so. I pulled out my only pair of pajamas and put them on in the bathroom before heading for my bed. Allie almost burst out laughing. My normal sleeping attire was nothing at all. I only slept in a pair of shorts whenever we had company, never PJs. Allie's normal sleeping attire was just a pair of bikini panties and she continued that post affair.

Just as I suspected I was awakened with the sensation of someone fumbling around my crotch area. I let her try to get me aroused but she was finding it a futile and frustrating exercise. She realized why when she got her hand into my PJs. I had a plastic cock cage on. With the little spikes inside if I even had a single stray horny thought pain would be coming my way. There was a lock on the bottom of the cage and I certainly wasn't going to tell her where to find the key. I think she was pissed off. "You bastard, why are you denying yourself? I want you and I need you."

I fired back. "Why are you doing this to yourself? I told you that there was no way I was getting into a sexual relationship with you again in the near future. You denied me sex before you were caught with them. Why all of a sudden is it so important to reestablish a sex life with me? Does it harm your self-esteem if I don't jump your bones every time you enter a room? Am I somehow making you feel less of a woman? Damn, well now you know how I felt these past months. I sat and wondered, after I took care of the kids and the house all by myself, how had I came up short in the love department? How had I failed to keep you so interested in me and our life together that you needed to go fuck someone else? Where had I gone wrong? You know what my final decision was? Do you? Do you want to know?"

She slowly nodded.

"I decided that it was all on you. I gave you everything. I don't go out at night. I don't get drunk all the time. I haven't had my dick anywhere near a strange pussy since the night we first made love. I don't flirt at the office. I don't dance with different women. This is all your fault and you haven't even said you were sorry for the hell you put us through. You just came over to the table at the hearing and everything was supposed to come up sunshine and roses. All was supposed to be forgiven and, more importantly, forgotten until the next time you decided to step out on me. You might as well have admitted it in Bill's office that you were still intending to cheat on me with Lindsey and Ronnie. Well, sign the fucking agreement and you can suck their cunts as much as you want. It's in the agreement, damn it."

She looked shocked and speechless. I wasn't letting her off.

"You haven't even met with the doctor to see if your infection has cleared up and you haven't even had your first meeting with the psychiatrist and you still are expecting me to jump your bones and it will be all better. Lesson number one: sex doesn't solve any problems, it just satisfies a lust. And I don't have any lust for you."

I got up and went downstairs to the basement family room. The sectional would have to suffice for tonight.

End of Part 2

Thank you all for getting this far. I intend to post the third part tomorrow. I hate when there are gaps in the story, that is one of the reasons I don't post anything until it is finished. At least finished as far as I am concerned.