Judge Not Pt. 03

Story Info
Is there justice from the judge?
9.7k words
4.05
46.9k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

Thank you for your patience. For anyone who is just starting this story please read the first two parts if you want to know exactly what is going on.

It was poor sleeping. I half expected Allie to try something else. Finally I got up about four a.m. and went upstairs and got my clothes ready for work and then checked her phone. There were many text messages from Lindsey and Ronnie detailing how to get back in my good graces. The hint was that they needed me on Richard's side so that he might avoid disbarment. I have no idea how they could believe this unless Allie had no intention of testifying. Whatever. I wasn't changing my mind about the whole damn thing. Richard was paying. If Allie or the others perjured themselves then it was their loss when they got prosecuted for it.

I showered early so the kids could have the bathroom. I left early so she could also get the kids up and off to school. I had done it enough for the longest time. Another of those shared jobs that Allie had dumped on me. Now thinking about it just kept my anger on the front burner.

At work I tried to immerse myself so that I didn't have to think about the disaster my home life was continuing to be. Thinking that having Allie back home would make my life better only extended to the fact the kids were happy again. They were doing better in school and not causing as many disruptions. Their therapist actually said they didn't need much more therapy.

About ten I called Bill and let him in on what I had found on Allie's phone. He promised to talk with Hiram Wilson. Collusion was frowned upon by the courts and this seemed to be a conspiracy and maybe even witness tampering. The ADA might subpoena the phone. It wasn't wrong for me to look at it since it was still on my plan. Bill also said that the final post nuptial was almost ready. He and Bloodstone had met a couple of times and negotiated on some of the finer points. Bill was sure I would be ready to sign it. Bloodstone would pressure Allie to sign it as it was fair.

Since it was a Friday I texted Allie and asked her if she was planning on being home on Saturday night. When she sent back her affirmative reply I let her know I was going to be out for the evening. This way we didn't need a babysitter. If she had plans for tonight I would prepay the favor. I didn't have a real purpose, maybe a movie and just a quiet beer and burger at the pub.

She had not said anything about needing me to take care of the kids tonight but I wasn't surprised when I got home to find out that suddenly she was going out. I just nodded and told her the post-nuptial was ready to be signed. I enquired about whether she and I could meet at Bill's office on Monday. I hoped Bloodstone could also attend. She just nodded and continued to get ready to go out in front of me.

We were in the bedroom talking so the kids couldn't hear us unless we started yelling. I had no intention of doing that. I was trying to keep things emotionless. I asked her whom she was going out with. She had bent over to grab her panties, a thong by the way, and made sure I could see her pouting pussy lips and her once tight rectal opening. Yep, I would bet that Ronnie had made sure to use that huge dildo on my wife repeatedly unless the good judge was hung like a horse.

She suddenly stood up at my question. "I am going out with Lindsey and Ronnie if you must know. This isn't a violation of your damned agreement."

I nodded my head. "No, it's not but I will warn you. Since they have a different story of what happened than you do then they might try to get you to change your story. If you then testify differently than at the hearing the ADA might charge you with perjury and them with witness tampering. I believe they are both felonies. Also, if you go to the Marshall house then the ADA might also construe that as witness tampering. It seems she doesn't like the good judge for some reason."

I let that little pearl of information soak in. "Maybe you should check into a motel for tonight. I doubt if Ronnie or Lindsey would like to come here with me in the house so a motel might be better for you."

She fired back. "You assume that I will be having sex with them. You don't have a high opinion of me anymore do you."

I shook my head. "Look at the facts. You cheated on me without my knowledge or permission with impunity. You even made sure to fuck them, or have them fuck you, in our marital bed. I have accepted this and it is permissible under the agreement we are going to sign. I have every intention of signing it on Monday. Hell, if it hadn't been inconvenient for me to go to Bill's office today it would already be signed by me and notarized. I know you have not had any sex since coming home and have to be getting very horny. So, go have some fun."

She tried to get me on board again. "Look, I am standing here nude and ready. Fuck me right now and I won't go out tonight. The girls can just play with each other. Please, Cal, touch me, stroke me, fuck me, do my asshole."

I turned and walked out of the bedroom without a comment.

A minute later I heard swearing and some heavy thumps as though something was being thrown against the wall of the bedroom. A few minutes after that Allie stormed out of the house. I wondered if she put her thong on before slapping on a simple tee shirt and jeans. She sure didn't look like she was going on a date with her lovers. I smiled to myself. Maybe she didn't need to entice her lovers anymore. I mused. Oh where had the romance gone?

I spent an uneventful evening with the kids. Since I didn't seem concerned about Allie being gone they seemed reassured and didn't seem stressed that mom was not present. They got to stay up a little later since it was a Friday. Lo and behold Allie came home about ten and joined us in the living room. I cocked an eyebrow at her but she just shrugged her shoulders and got involved in the board game we were playing.

Saturday a cop showed up and gave Allie a search warrant for her cell phone. She wasn't pleased. I hoped that meant she hadn't deleted any of her messages that I had seen. After he left she went to the bedroom for a short time before rejoining us. Since it was late in the fall it was a little nippy outside but we still all went out and raked leaves for a while. It kept us warm and the kids got into a leaf throwing fight and all the leaves were soon strung out again. It was a good family outing.

I know Allie was afraid to let me go out that evening. I didn't try to argue with her or even make a comment. I just got ready for my first evening as an unattached male since my early college days. I wasn't looking forward to it. Nope, not like I had been then. In college I anticipated finding my true love with every outing. Now I was just looking for possible companionship.

I did go to the newest block buster action movie and then made a promise to myself to bring Jason along next time. He loves these kinds of movies. Afterwards I went out for a lonely supper then stopped at the local pub and shot a couple of games of pool while drinking a beer.

While I was there a girl came up and asked me if I was lonely. She looked at my ring finger and noted the ring I still sported. I figured her for a 'lady of the evening' but indicated that she should sit down next to me. Hell, if nothing else I could talk with a woman.

She was pretty but looked a little jaded. I guess it was to be expected considering her line of work. She called herself "Crystal" but I would bet that it was a fake name. We talked in generalities for a while as I sipped a beer and she worked on a glass of wine. I gave her the shortened version of why I was out. She shook her head and made the usual comments that obviously Allie was an idiot and didn't deserve me.

Of course how could I not agree? I had attracted a pretty woman of about five foot eight inches who had light brown hair and green eyes and a nice bust and rounded hips and, from what I could see, a nice ass. I wasn't some naïve schoolkid. I knew that Crystal was looking for someone to pay her for her company but I wasn't buying. I wasn't that hard up yet.

We talked for about an hour before she got a phone call and had to leave. Her conversation was just what I needed. For a short while it had appeared that my life was in balance. It helped my self esteem a lot just to sit and talk with a woman without expectations.

I was whistling when I went into the house. It was after eleven and the kids must have been asleep. Allie was waiting and she pounced. "Did you fuck some skank? Are you happy now? Are you going to tell me the play by play and stroke by stroke to watch and see me fall apart? It that your intention?" She broke down and started to cry. She appeared heartbroken.

I waited a bit for her to get herself back in control. She finally stopped sobbing and just sat there looking forlorn. I sat down across from her. "Why is this bothering you so much? After all you planned to have me jailed on trumped up charges and take me to the cleaners while you got to play with your little friends. You denied me sex, not only while gone to the Marshall's, but even before that. What is the deal?"

She looked so confused. "I don't really know. Intellectually I know that I cheated on you and that we are agreeing to have sex outside our marriage but I always felt you would be there when I came home and we would be together again. I am having trouble accepting that you are going to have sex with someone else. I know is it a double standard but it is how I feel. It is so childish of me to expect you to forgive me but I don't know if I can forgive you for fucking some other woman."

She paused and thought about it. "I guess it is also that I want to make love with you but you are always saying no to me. I am trying to rebuild our relationship and be the mother, wife and lover you deserve but you are saying no to the wife and lover part. I know it is my fault but I am trying and you are not. I threw away our friendship and shit on your love but I am trying to make amends but you are slamming the door in my face at every turn. If you are trying to make sure that we don't survive as a couple you are doing a fine job of it."

What she was saying was true, all of it. She had a double standard going. She was planning on continuing with the people who sought to destroy us. She wanted freedom to do as she pleased. She also wanted me to just be waiting like a good little cuckold and accepting my role. She also didn't want me to have as much sex as she was getting and going to get. She was also trying, in her way, to make some amends but not by having to pay any penalty for it. She still didn't understand what she had done to us.

"Answer me this question, please. Did you have sex with your friends last night?"

"No, I did not. I got them to talking and recorded their conversation. The cops should have it since they picked up my phone today. They admitted that not only did they want to destroy our marriage and make me a sex slave, they were wanting to make Jason into the perfect sex toy for Richard. Becca was also in the plan. Lindsey was intending to groom our daughter into being a sick and perverted lesbian like she is. I will never have anything to do with them again."

I had never thought about designs on Becca. I was suddenly sick to my stomach. My hands got clammy and bile rose in my throat. Those people were some of the worst predators I could imagine and we had broke bread with them on many occasions, almost too many to count.

I started to shake and I had to sit down. This past week I had spent so much time tormenting Allie and trying to make sure she felt as rotten as I had these past months that I had lost sight of the true objective, namely the safety and wellbeing of my kids.

The Marshalls have been backed into a corner. They might decide to escalate their crimes and kidnap my children and do their worst to them just to get at me and punish me for interfering with their plans.

After all Richard was being charged with multiple crimes and had been forced off the bench. His law firm was dying and so was his extra income. His license was soon to be restricted at the least. His wife was reportedly having trouble at work. Being a religious based nursing facility made it hard to condone her behavior now that it was getting into the public. Only Ronnie seemed to be unaffected professionally.

I put my face in my hands. How could I have been so stupid? Cornered and wounded animals will turn and strike out at whatever is tormenting them. I was probably at the top of the list of tormentors.

All this going out and tweaking Allie's nose with the thought that I might be getting my ashes hauled by some other female was just driving us more and more apart and letting our enemies have a better chance at hurting us and maybe even harming our kids.

I finally leaned back and put my head against the back of the chair. I was drained of any energy as I contemplated our future. I had to start somewhere so I told Allie about this evening. "I went out to a movie, all by myself. Then I went to the club called Jazzy's where I had some supper and a couple of beers. While I was sitting there alone and wondering if that was my future, to just do everything alone or with the kids, I was approached by a girl who calls herself Crystal. It was fairly obvious that she is a prostitute but we just sat and talked for about an hour until she got a phone call and left. I came home then. I didn't find any strange pussy and I didn't have sex of any kind with any woman."

I paused and looked Allie in the eyes. "I am sorry that I keep punishing you. Right at the moment we have to declare a truce and do what's best for the kids and keep them safe. We need a plan to protect the kids. Somehow I believe that the closer the Marshalls are to losing everything, the more danger they will pose. They will become desperate and want to hurt us. The more desperate they are the more hurt they will want to inflict on anyone they decide is an enemy. We are the ones responsible for knocking them off their little pedestal and so we will be the ones they will want to hurt the most."

Allie, of course, had not thought about that. She had entered into the affair just looking for some extreme sexual pleasure at the hands of the lesbian duo and had come under the thumb of the judge. She had believed him when he threatened me and the children so she had not made any attempt to escape him until the hearing. Now she was meeting with Lindsey and Ronnie again thinking they were her friends and not just looking after their own best interests. The light began to dawn on her.

She gasped and tried to deny it. "No, they can't be that cruel." She shook her head. "I just can't believe my friends. . ." She stopped as she thought about what had happened to her. She looked down at her nipples. Even encased in a shirt she could see the rings through the material.

I made an assumption. "You didn't want those rings did you?" She shook her head. "Let me guess, the good judge suggested them." She nodded. "I suppose he told you and the other two agreed that it would make you even more excited and able to receive even more pleasure, right?"

She nodded again. "But they don't do they?" She shook her head. "I remember Lindsey saying something about ringing your nipples and wondering how they would look with weights hanging off. That was really why they wanted you to have them, wasn't it?"

She nodded again. "Then why, for God's sake, do you keep them in your nipples? Are you wanting me to torture them or are you just using them to keep reminding me of what you did?"

She chewed her lip and finally nodded. "I thought if they were still in you would take some of your punishment and anger out on my nipples. You can clamp them, hang weights on them, or dangle my whole body from the ceiling with them if that is what will heal you."

I shook my head. "I don't mind giving you mental pain to make you understand what you did to us but I have never physically hurt a female and don't want to start now. If you desire, please take them out. If you want them then keep them. It is your body and your decision."

"I think I will leave them in for right now. They can be removed at any time. I have no idea if the holes will ever fully close again but that won't change whether I have them removed now or later."

I agreed with her thought about the holes in her nipples. The rings were not super fine metal, but very thick metal and probably heavy.

I sighed and stood up. "Let's start this truce right now. Let's go to bed and tomorrow we will begin to plan on how to keep us all safe. I am not promising that I will let you back into my bed but I will not keep trying to rub your face in any extracurricular activities I plan on. For the near future I will not be going out to look for strange pussy."

She gave me a small smile. I guess she had to believe that this was a concession she could live with. Unfortunately for her, I still intended on us signing the post nuptial agreement on Monday.

For the first time in months I took her hand and led her to our bedroom. She stripped out of her clothes including her panties and climbed into her bed. I went in the bathroom and put on my cock cage and a pair of boxers and returned to my bed. I could see that Allie was disappointed again. I suppose she thought I was horny after not getting my rocks off with some pickup date. I still wasn't ready to fuck my wife yet. I turned off the light and climbed into my bed and tried to go to sleep.

It was hard as the thoughts of how vulnerable our kids, and for that matter, Allie and I were. I didn't own a gun. Allie didn't know how to shoot. The kids go to a public school and we all know how unsecure those sometimes are. I didn't even know if the grade school or middle school had a resource officer present at any time. I knew the high school did but that was not a comfort.

I was still wrestling with thoughts and plans when Allie slowly slid into the bed with me and hugged me from behind. Just like our first night so many years ago, well the morning after, her nipples were digging into my back as she tried to mould herself to me. Her arms were around me and her leg was over my hip. She was quietly crying this time but her nipples still were poking my shoulder blades.

I tensed up at first but started to relax. There didn't seem to be any intent on her part to entice me. No, actually it seemed more like she needed to feel secure by being close to me physically. I didn't tell her to move. After a bit she quieted and started to breathe evenly. I did too.

I must have fallen asleep as it was sometime before her movements woke me. I was feeling relaxed and secure in her embrace. I guess we both needed it. Now, though, her dreams must have turned a little erotic. She was moaning quietly as her nipples rubbed against my back. Her pussy was also involved as her pelvis was jerking slightly against my butt. She was clutching me and fondling me as she become more turned on. I just held myself still against her and let her have her way.

I smiled at the thought she couldn't help herself. Those magnificent super sensitive nipples were helping her to get off. Her pussy was probably weeping with the need for a hard cock. I couldn't help myself from wondering if she was dreaming about me, Richard, or the two lesbians. I might never know.

Her moans became louder and she started to call out my name. Well, I guess that answered that question. She rubbed harder and seemed to be having some difficulty with her orgasm. Maybe the rings inhibited her somehow. Finally she moved one arm down and jammed it into her pussy and soon she was rocketing off into Never Never land of orgasmic bliss. She then kissed my shoulder and brought her aromatic hand around to my chest again. My cock cage was suddenly very painful as I tried to stop my own reaction. God, how I loved and hated this woman.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers