All Comments on 'Judge Not Pt. 03'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So his "revenge" was to live with a cheating whore for another ten years

Let that cheating whore teach his daughter to be a cheating whore

And startle one of two of the women who ruined his family by causing her to fall down the stairs and need a wheel chair for a week or two?

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It just got worse as chapters came out.

dardefdardefalmost 4 years ago

2 stars and that's being generous......no winners just angry people....not many stories I read destroy husband,wife and children..... trifecta....

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

I did try not to judge, honestly I did, but come on three chapters, really?

It went off the rails when, after he caught them in bed, the phrase ‘You’ve been served’ had not been used within the next couple of paragraphs.

He didn’t want to harm the kids, well boo fucking hoo, it is now in a child’s expectations that their parents are only together temporarily, children in today’s society expect to have divorced parents, their world view is tainted by their peers at school and social media.

But hey it passed a few hours in lockdown so it can’t be all bad Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

No. Just absolutely no. I thought the first two chapters were outlandish, but this one made the first two seem normal. It was a high speed train wreck the whole way that had to be finished just to see how bad the disaster was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Disappointing

The writer got stuck in minutia in the first part of his story--roughly 2/3 of that part could, and should have been deleted; it didn't add anything to the story line. Parts 2 and 3 were disasters. The story wandered around like a drunken sailor and finally just trailed off into nothingness. Hope the writer does better next time.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

After Allie destroyed their marriage, he stayed stuck in a toxic relationship for 8 years and let the crazy bitch ruin his relationship with the kids.

He had full custody, why didn't he just move to the other side of the country and start over? Allie abandoned her kids... she was a shit mother. He could've met someone new to be a loving stepmother to his children and avoided wasting a decade for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story didn’t work for me

It really was badly put together. Living with his ex wife killed it. Years letter seeking revenge.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You had me a little worried about the impending RAAC, but you stayed the course and dumped the cheating bitch. More props for hunting down and taking care of Lindsey. Great stories FS.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

E sing needs just a little more but a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
poorly done

the ending had no clear resolution, the MC/husband was poorly defined, inconsistent in his actions and unclear in his rationalizations. Too many holes. What started as a good read just dragged on, plot holes, no real clarity or explanation (e.g., Allie's continued bizarre behavior never explained.) Seems like the author had no real direction. Disappointing

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
Cage still on

“My cock cage was suddenly very painful” Jesus Christ, he still have that shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Done with you

I mean, really. Your grammar has improved, but your character development and, above all, plotting...I don’t have the words. You are either fourteen or arrested developmentally then. I won’t ask you to stop writing. It won’t affect me one way or the other because I’ll never know.

God help the rest of you who keep trying.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Now that I have finished all 3 parts

All I can say is 2**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak and weird. At least he made the bitch pay.

Would have been better to examine what was going on in Allie's fucked up head to make her go so far off the deep end. He was right about the nipple rings.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad decisions.

He made a few, but that's life in the magic kingdom. The husband did the best he could under the circumstances.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Not with a bang but a whimper!

5

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing...

After what's been said and done. This ending chapter died. I expected more, like a divorce from that slut of a wife. After he learned about what they were going to do to him, and the kids, come on. How can you even invite her to stay in the same house. Allie never really got burned, Marshall did, Ronnie & Lindsey never really got too badly hurt. I agree with most , this was disappointing. Just 2 stars and a please keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nah

Shit's funny. The suicide by mob hit was hilarious. Also, the firearm background check outside of CA takes 30 seconds after ATF form 4473 is filled out at purchase and there is no waiting period to go home with your guns.

Inside CA it takes longer because the rich assholes don't want poor people exercising their rights. Their armed bodyguards keep them safe, screw the poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I get the idea

She was a devious cheating bitch that didnt or wouldnt accept what she did and he wouldnt or couldnt have sex with that trash. But for 8 years he hung around? The kids would have said something and he wasnt happy. She was a roommate at that time and surely having sex. Keeping the piercings like he said showed she was not a changed person. She didnt have custody so i understand why she stayed. But why he didnt kick her out is beyond reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't do it for me

So he waits 8 years, staying with his wife, he had full custody, what was that for, this chapter seemed totally unnecessary, and the ending was simply nonsensical, not sure what the author was trying to convey, but overall, it was a crock of shit

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Ronnie doesn’t get punished?

She was just as evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fizzled in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A forced march

The story collapsed and became a recitation of, "I did this and then I did this." The final "revenge" seemed puerile.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
great series

5* I will have to disagree with your choice of revenge on Lindsey and Ronnie. It was lacking. I'm not for maiming per se, but by lacking, those two were not engaged communicatively with him. Kind of like is it really revenge if they don't know you did it? And Ronnie punished him too. both need to know it was him and he took their love life away, but Ronnie needed more too. Allie simply fizzled. there was great emotion in the discussion about her seduction and why when those two first seduced her at the party rubbing her nipples and she confessed. it seemed like this just the ending fizzled. again, notice my score. just my personal opinion ;0) thanks for the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mindless drivel

This is one of the absolute worst Stories on this site. yuk

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Oh Well!

It wasn't the ending I was hoping for, but hey it still was a great story! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF???

No one and I mean NO ONE would behave like the husband in this story.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
I knew it

Halfway down the first page of this chapter, he abruptly decided it was his fault for treating the whore exactly how she deserved to be treated. You had said at one point that she was a good mother. Yep, and at one point she was a good wife. Certainly her actions were undoubtedly not those of a good wife or a good mother. How you can actually tolerate this disgusting pervert being around your children astounds me. This woman is FUBAR. By your actions, you’re not far behind. That cock cage fits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I disagree

People seem to be oblivious as to just how corrupt the judiciary is. The richest and the politically connected do not pay at all .

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Meh and some more meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story if a really foolish

Staying in a marriage just for the kids, especially for years is stupid. The kids already saw what the whore had done and were ignored when they went over to the house. As far as any relationship from there it was over. As soon as the asshole was charged and they others were arrested. That would have been the end of the marriage. She would have been told to get help but as of now sign the papers and get out. The kids would have been better off if he had moved on and found someone that wasn't morally corrupt. She was a whore, the kids knew what she did, They would have been better off understanding that actions have consequences. Falling on your sword in this situation is stupid. You weren't protecting them at all. Now they just had to live with two people that had no relationship and never would. He was weak and didn't have the balls to man up and make the hard choice. So, he decided to play the victim and act like a martyr. As for the three assholes, the prick got what he deserved, The cunts got off way to easy as they were still breathing at the end.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Seriously?

That was his revenge plan?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A good story

But also very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Judge

Two judges in Pennsylvania close to Hazelton Pennsylvania were convicted of send juveniles to a detention center for kick backs if people only realized how crooked judges are .. some are worse than the criminals they sentenced. Another country judge who was hard on criminals also was supposedly using hard drugs at parties he also was involved in a hit and run.. selinsgrove Pennsylvania supposedly a Pennsylvania state trooper stopped him once for dui the trooper was supposedly was sent to another location...

Hazelton Pennsylvania also has a place close by where people who have “influence “ judges go to have sex with young ladies

It’s hard to get an investigation into judges also the ones who investigates the judges are the same ones will cover for them attorneys protecting attorneys

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do so many LW stories...

fail to include a man? There are husbands, but no men. Continuing to live with her sent the wrong message to the children. Voluntarily putting on a cock cage? Allowing her to bring lovers into the home and marital bed to fuck her? Did you misplace your mind when you wrote this?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

How did this jump forward 10 years or whatever with no transition? It goes from the boy wife getting herself off rubbing her nipples on his back to the daughter leaving home???

Very poor transition

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Did I miss Allie ever removing the piercings? That’d be a big reminder and turn off every time she got naked.

If he didn’t honk and wave at Ronnie or Lindsey after the “mishap”, then what’s the big deal? If they don’t know? Then so what?

I was disappointed there was not followup on Allie’s doing after the divorce.

FreakpowerFreakpowerover 2 years ago

Ok it's just a story. Yiu don't live for 10 years with your love without new feelings. Ofter 3 or 4 months your back to normal with a little issues. But thats is it. You stay and begin to grow feelings or you just run away.

4 stars fir the story and -1 for the end

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great retribution...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Allie was one stupid bitch.

Deserved her fate and yes l agree with the comment about the rings. Allie kept them, she liked them and she liked what they represented. Any smart person would’ve removed them to help get the husband. But not her, they of all things cost her any chance of getting her hubby back.

Dundee, stupid bitch.

4/5

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"Allie kept them, she liked them and she liked what they represented. Any smart person would’ve removed them to help get the husband."

Wargamer, you are more stupid than "Allie." You see, "Allie" is only in your brain. Other than that Allie is the name of sheep that is romantically involved with Farmer's Son.

1 star for another garbage from FS though I have to admit I did not read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story development had so much effort put into it and the writing is so good. However, the ending seemed to fall flat from the time Becca left and Allie was served. The story left so much to be desired from that point on?????

So the hatred for Allie continued throughout the years until that day and beyond? Such a long number of years for the revenge, and obviously whatever therapy and/or psychiatrist sessions or marriage counseling had little or no effect on resolving anything. So the ending for two people is that they were both left hanging with no loving comforting future and missing the loving touch and look of tender eyes deep into the heart and soul of another?

So much opportunity for a more conclusive ending that would touch the lives of two desperate people that need it sooooo bad. That is soooo disappointing for us to read and experience. Better together - but even life separately could and should be caring, comforting and maybe even remorseful for the loss they caused or lost.

SW

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Oh dear - this is just terrible on so many levels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked up to the end!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Have to pay back Ronnie somehow also, more than just ruining her lezzie lover. Overall, a very good story. Mostly amazed thet Allie didn't seem to have too much common sense. Hopefully the kids will turn out okay.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I had not read I Want to be a Cowboy I would think, as a writer, your were lazy and clueless. Someone definitely should not publish.

I can find enough words sufficient to condemn this story not how insulted I've been by it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I grew up in a house with two women and a man.The women was my mother there to look after me and exwife of my father.He and my step mom were never involved with my mom.My Papaw was an article 3 judge so grew up in the law.I became an attorney in San Francisco.I never came across anyone who behaved with anything but the highest integrity.I get really pissed off with all these stories about lawyers behaving badly which is nonsense

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Guess I'm just disappointed with this story. There was a lot of effort put into the story for it to turn out so bad. Cal had years to plan out his revenge and this was the best he could come up with? Granted he is a chuckold that thinks staying with the cheating slut will be good for the kids, but the revenge should have been much more rewarding than it was. As for Allie, she never did comprehend that she fucked herself when she jumped into bed with the two cunts and the Judge. The crotch cage was a joke that wasn't that funny. All I could think of while Allie was rubbing her tits on his back and then giving him a BJ was that he was a jerk and should just go ahead and screw her because he should have never let it go that far.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters8 months ago

Good story, well developed, but sort of pitched over the waterfall in the last page, shame really.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

3 stars for the whole trilogy. First, the bitch allie didn't suffer nearly enough (hell, as far as I'm concerned she didn't suffer almost at all, in any way that counts). Second, as other said, the whole "she may seduce me" and cock cage thing was ridiculous at best and man-hating at worst. Third, the idiot didn't get a real girlfriend, and suffered for 10? years. Fourth, the idiotic "kids need their family together" mantra. I can SORT OF buy "stay married because otherwise the wife will get full custody and cut out the father from kid's lives". But that wasn't the MC's reasoning.

Karn9Karn95 months ago

Good story leading up to the finale, however the ending was a bit anti climactic to me therefore 3*

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Far

Far too long for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, not a good story. It's just sad.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright3 months ago

There ain't no waiting period on guns, I don't know where this fictional place is. But background check takes bout 10mins, even then if it takes longer you can still leave with the firearm it's just that the police will show up at your home to take it back.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

This was a very readable story. Five stars. Cal never forgave Allie for cheating with Lindsey and Ronnie and for fucking the judge as well. As promised, he waited until Becca went off to college and he had Allie served with divorce papers. He sort of got even with Lindsey and Ronnie. The judge killed himself. I enjoyed the story. I am glad that the couple did not reconcile. It seems like Allie was damaged goods and Cal needed to move on. It is not only a story of a cheating wife but it is a story about the consequences of cheating and I thought in that case, it was a very good and thought-provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Five stars. No quibbles. The author managed to keep the story internally consistent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous