Judge Not Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

Becca was now a mature self assured young woman. She was a little sad around me but was taking the perceived change well otherwise. We didn't have to talk about it. She knew from how Allie and I had been around each other since the affair. We no longer held hands, kissed in front of them or in any way showed any public affection towards each other. We were civil and sometimes friendly, but not the way we had been before the affair.

Becca had gone through her share of boyfriends and had an idea of how people should act when they were in love. She had also caught her mother looking at me in a way that shouted that she wanted to make us the couple we had been before but she had never seen me look at Allie the same way.

Finally it was time for her to go. She packed and repacked. She even put every keepsake from her room into boxes to go into storage. I knew she was anticipating that she would not be coming back to this house when she came to visit her mother again.

I don't know if Allie really realized the finality of Becca's leaving. Sometimes her intelligence got in the way of common sense. The agreement was now null and void. I think that Allie now believed that we would work on our relationship and mend it.

Becca wasn't gone more than fifteen minutes when the stranger walked up to us on the sidewalk in front of the house. He inquired about our names and, when Allie told him hers, he gave her the paperwork and told her she was served.

The look on Allie's face was priceless. She sputtered a bit and tried to ask what was going on. I guess I needed to lay it out for her.

"When I allowed you back into this house we signed an agreement. That agreement was to make sure that we were here for the kids and we were. We had an open marriage past that. You and I both could date and have sex with whomever we wished. I never asked you if you were actually dating as it didn't matter anymore. I just wanted to make sure that our children were not harmed by any paramour. Other than that I didn't care.

Now the kids are gone and don't need us anymore. I am afraid that my inability to forgive you and resume a normal married life has probably harmed their relationship with us. I foresee difficulty in getting them to ever come back home for a visit. And, since our agreement is complete, I am suing for divorce and moving away. There is some unfinished business I need to attend to."

Right on time a moving van pulled into the driveway. The men already had their orders. They exited the truck and started to grab the belongings that I had boxed while Allie was at work. There wasn't that much to get. I had moved some stuff earlier. It was already on its way to my new home.

Allie still seemed confused. I just shook my head and turned to my car and got in. I rolled down the window. "Allie, you never even had those iron fucking rings taken out of your nipples. If you had really wanted me to fully forgive you those would have been removed immediately. What it told me was that you weren't done with that lifestyle." I rolled up the window and backed out of the drive. It would sink in for her in a little while. I called her parents and asked them to come and be with her while she grieved for something that had died many years ago.

I will admit that I still cared for Allie on some level. She had been my friend, lover, wife and mother of my children for so many years I hated to even contemplate. But, that person was no longer there. We only had the kids in common anymore and now they didn't need us as parents. We would be together some times at family events. I hated it but I didn't intend to visit Allie's parents at any time. They were good people but Allie needed their love and maybe their acceptance. Any relationship with me would hinder and interfere with that love.

I had rented a small apartment near my new workplace. I soon had it set to rights but it wasn't a warm and comforting place. I had left that behind me. Even though Allie and I were no longer a loving couple the house had been a home while the kids were there.

I suppose I should just start to build a new life, one with a new woman in it but Lindsey and Ronnie were still needing punishment for what they had done. Each and every evening, after my workday was finished, I gathered information about the bitches.

I found out that Lindsey had become the vice president of a small community hospital. Ronnie was working at another hospital a few miles away as a night nurse. With Lindsey working days and Ronnie working nights I wondered how their love life was. Actually I didn't much care. All I wanted to know was if they were still a couple.

I followed Lindsey home one afternoon. She was living in an upscale neighborhood in a large home. I suppose she needed the status symbol. I found a quiet place to park and waited to see if Ronnie was also living there. About a half hour later I saw her back out of the garage and head in the opposite direction. I suppose she had to be at work about six in the evening.

With their home located I then started to gather more information. There were a few homes for sale in the area so I contacted a realtor and gave her a story about needing to find a nice home for when my wife and kids moved as soon as my home in our old home town sold. I didn't tell her where my fictional family lived.

She showed me all of the homes in that neighborhood, touting the location, local schools, parks, other amenities and the friendliness of the residents. After viewing the homes I then walked the neighborhood and used the same story at each house I stopped at to get to know each resident a little. One of my questions to each was how he or she felt about close neighbors and whether there was any drug use in the area. I embellished my fake story by decrying the drug usage in my old home town and how it made me afraid to let my children outside to play.

Each and every person I talked to lapped up my story and gave me dirt on each and every neighbor. It was a typical upper middle class neighborhood. A few residents were drunks. Occasionally someone would pull out a bag of weed at an adults only party. Some of the residents were rumored to be hooked on prescription medications and some used cocaine, methamphetamine, or heroine on a routine basis.

I didn't specifically ask anything about Lindsey Marshall or Ronnie Walton. The gossipy neighbors were all too ready to discuss the goings on in the Marshall/Walton household. But there wasn't much dirt on the twosome. Lindsey and Ronnie kept to themselves most of the time. They rarely entertained and only attended the occasional neighborhood party.

Without Richard as their leader it seemed they didn't need to procure anyone for sex anymore. That didn't make me feel any forgiveness for what they had done to me and my family years before. These middle aged lesbians needed to feel pain for what they had done.

Late at night a couple of nights later I scouted the house. I couldn't see any sign of an electronic surveillance system but there might have been one. There were no pets to contend with. I sat back and thought of plans. Acid to the face or crotch of one or both? Maybe but I didn't really know. Crowbar or bat to the knees? Might work. All I would have to do is ring the doorbell late one night and it would be over soon.

I ended up with a plan where no weapons were needed. I just had to get into the house undetected. When I looked at the patio door I saw it had a poor lock on it. One day Ronnie was laying out getting some sun and seemed to have fallen asleep. I crept over to the open patio door and taped the lock open and then crept away. That night, after Ronnie had gone to work and Lindsey had retired for the night I checked and the door slid silently open. I removed the tape as I went in.

I crept up the stairs leaving a little device on the main floor. After checking which bedroom Lindsey was in I moved down the hallway in the dark and waited. I scouted the hallway and found the light switch at the top of the stairs. Perfect placement for what I wanted. In the dark hallway I put on the old Halloween mask that looked like Jimmy Carter. When I was sure I could not be identified I remotely triggered the device. I had recorded the sounds of glass breaking and heavy footsteps and the amplified sound echoed in the quiet house. The sounds were on a loop and kept on and on until the light went on in the bedroom. Lindsey stuck her head out of the door and cautiously called out, "Is anyone there?"

I kept the sounds going a few minutes more until she came out into the hallway and went toward the light switch. I cut the sounds and the silence was filled with only her breathing. "Is anyone there?" she repeated.

Just as she flipped the light switch on I raced toward her screaming, "PAYBACKS ARE HELL YOU HEATHEN BITCH!" She turned to see me in all black with that outlandish mask on and screamed and fell down the stairs.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs she didn't move. I turned off the light and, with a penlight to guide me, made my way back down the stairs and retrieved my little sound device. I checked Lindsey. She was unconscious with a large bruise on the back of her head. She was breathing normally and had a good pulse. I left her there and exited out the patio door, making sure that it was latched.

There was no mention of any attack in the newspaper the next day. For about a month I occasionally checked out the house. Lindsey's car was there all the time. Ronnie still went to work as usual. After the month was finished there was some construction and a ramp was built from the driveway to the front door. A couple of days later I observed Lindsey arriving in some kind of wheelchair van and Ronnie pushing her up the ramp to the house. Lindsey must have damaged her back in the fall.

Just as I had hoped she now was paying for what she had done. Her mobility was shot. I would be surprised if Ronnie stayed with her. If she did then there would be very little physical pleasure between them anymore. I really doubt if Lindsey would have any sexual feelings if her clit was out of order.

I could now concentrate on myself.

Life goes on.

A little background here. Yes, I know of no sitting judge who would have the audacity to do this but we hear of outrageous courtroom antics all the time. As far as the strange relationship I do know of a judge who has a wife and another woman living in his house. No one knows exactly what the relationship is. I just used that as a springboard for the story.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers