All Comments on 'Judgement Day'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
At last

At last a great stody to dilute the cuck crap that seems to swamp out LW thanks I needed that

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Nice showdown with the cheating wife. The wedding not being recognised in the UK was s nice touch.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Welcome back and thanks for gifting us with the story!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great short story. Just the antidote for all the cuck poison we've been force fed the past few days. Good to have a new story from you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

All's well that ends well!

5

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

Great story, DeYaKen. It's really good to see you posting again. Please continue. Thanks.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 4 years ago

Brilliant!

Simply brilliant.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
a DeYaken story

I can live with

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
This story made the day more sunny...

This story made the day more sunny...thank you...4*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Nice sharp.short.

Had to laugh at his leathers.

Nice show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Drivel

And long-winded drivel at that. 1*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
It is always good to see a new story from DeYaKen.

Thanks for this post and making the day better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A welcome relief

Short, pretty OTT, but a refreshing read.

Confused me when he was creeping, I mean spying, having called them young then saying she was good for her age... then the penny dropped.

A few nit picks, the Duc, depending on the year and size, the slowest tops out at 177, yes I know that's over 160. Then the fastest have speeds potentially in excess of 200mph.

Yuppies - urban professionals

Yummies - upwardly mobile

And the young part that caused all my confusion.

Nothing to spoil a fun story, 5*, thank you.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Nice to see a new story

from the talented DeYaKen.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OOPS

She can claim a De Facto relationship and the proof was there, minor point ! BUT a good story anyway !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yo mon, dat wuz‘a helluva story mon

Me yo liked it, mon. Makes ma day and Kaja taste mo betta.

Five fat Spliffs fo ya mon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for writing.

One small point...LW writers ought to "retire" this phrase forever: "Do you hate me that much?"

It is used verbatim in story after story here.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Better than good!

I always love a story where the victim is two steps ahead of the cheat. This one was so cold and detached that he had already moved on! He's so used to her cheating, that he can watch her with cold detachment and walk away without regret. Very good. Those two losers deserve each other.

jmmj5jmmj5almost 4 years ago
An enjoyable morning read.

Welcome back!

Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Thanks for sharing.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 4 years ago
Delightful

Amusing lively banter to start the day with a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sweet baby Jeebus!! We've been drowning in cuck and femdom stories around here. Thank you for this!!!!!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago

Nice one... I enjoyed his pure ambivalence once he was ready to leave.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 4 years ago
4

Well i hope our hero is heading for some topless beaches in France

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
LOL re your understanding of Westminister Law

Mate, many Americans won't know the differences but UK Relationship Laws are quite different to the crazy USA laws. De Facto relationships are recognised, even if the original "marriage" was not legal. They have "most" of the same legal protections (not all, I admit) as marriage. I note you didn't mention what your "wife's surname was, cause she wouldn't have been able to get Passport, Driver's licence etc in a "married" name if she wasn't legally married. So she must have been using her maiden name??? Anyway, nice, quirky story even if far fetched. Cheers.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5* Excellent burn of a truly slutty wife. Leave the bitch with nothing, not even the daughter. Then motor to France like riding into a new future. Nice!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 4 years ago

Good story but you need an editor.

I think the bitch got burned pretty well because she was left with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dang...

5 for the story and "no cuck." But dang, punctuation?

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WIFE SWAPPING WHEN THEY ALL ARE UNAWARE OF THE SITUATION

nothing kept under covers is that covert others can't pick up on. TK U MLJ LV NV

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Short and sweet

Well written, a easy read. Not much to say about it other than okay then.

InescuInescualmost 4 years ago
Fun bit of fantasy

I'm happy to see you posting again.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Good ...

...little story that, thanks Ken. I'll be checking out groups of For Sale boards now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confrontation?

Sorry bud, but I honestly didn't see any confrontation in that story. There was a conclusion to the the story. Definately a ending, no real beginning middle. I think you mistook a conclusion to confrontation. Look up the definition of the word, and it might look a bit like this, (a hostile or argumentative meeting or situation between opposing parties). There was a meeting, or situation between different parties. Just didn't see any hostile or argumentative actions or words. The protaganist was darn right civil, if not happy. If you call that hostile or argumentative, then your living in a fantasy. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Btb. Really.

Leaving a cheating skank homeless and penniless is not a btb story for you?

I can only surmise that btb for you involves a shovel, duct tape, plastic sheets and a dark and stormy night?

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 4 years ago
Might not be BTB...but,

IT'S THE NEXT BEST THING! FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good

At least there were no willing cuckolds. Maybe a little unfinished, but still satisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Denouement and abandonment plot.

This was a cute and effective version of the Denouement story. Thank you.

If leaves a lot of the real plot unknown or unexplored. Why did the wife start cheating in the first place? Why did the husband go off to jobs that could easily cost his life, but he never explained that to his wife, and that's the wife's fault? And he's engaging in a life threatening job yet has a daughter to care for? And all this without the wife's understanding and agreement?

Then there the whole concept that somehow this loyal loving bonded couple turned into casual sexless housemates, and neither one bothered to mention the empty meaningless relationship that had evolved, at least 4 years ago? In fact the wife had become a promiscuous slut while the husband developed a physical and emotional bond with the woman across the street, and neither of the cheating spouses knew their significant other had checked out of the marriage years ago?

No, no, not saying its implausible or couldn't happen, just pointing out, who cares? The two new lovers are so much better off, and their cheating spouses had already ended the marriages years ago. Yeah, the two cake eaters just lost their cake, and probably their gravy train, but it would be nice to hear more about their descent into remorse, despair, and, hopefully, years of misery. Is that unkind of me?

OK, the cheating slut apparently still has a decent body and no morals or ethics, so she'll do just fine. Mr. Man Tits may have a harder time of it. I don't remember any reference to his giant cock, or bank account.

So as far as it went it went well. Kudos. I just wish good writing was written longer for more enjoyment. Is that greedy of me?

Thanks for the effort, for what you did write.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Yep, liked it. Good to see u back posting again.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
'Guess it's all about semantics...

Author: "No bitches get burned..."

Proceed to BURN THE SHIT outta the bitch in this story.

Which have to make you wonder, once again, what people mean, by BTB.

Maybe DeYaKen doesn't think his story was one, because no one ended up dead or sold to a Mexican whorehouse.

But, if you ask me, taking EVERYTHING away from Isobel - her house, her lifestyle, her entire family - because of her continuous adultery... well, that's as bad a burn any such character is likely to get around here! Hell, the best BTB is the ones the MC can legally get away with, and, evidently, Giles is indeed walking away from this mess scot-free.

So... yeah - the bitch definitely got burn here!

That being said, still a very enjoyable read. Obviously, 'could definitely do without the unneeded and, ultimately, misleading forewarning, but hey, whatever.

Thanks for the share, author.

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandalmost 4 years ago

Like oldwayne said:

"Might not be BTB...but,

IT'S THE NEXT BEST THING! FIVE STARS!"

5*s from me also

SOS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nasty

This was just a nasty tale with no eroticism in it.

Post as much as you like, but I for one will not be reading any more tales from you.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Loved It

Quick and straight to the point. Ill read more of your work.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Feel the burn!

Nicely toasted to a crisp edge. I'm with 'MightyHorny' on this story. I LOVED IT 5*****

Thank You.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

No burning as promised.

Just a bit of skinning, fileting, flaying, and salting.

Nicely done.

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 4 years ago

Thanks! Always a joy to see a new story from you.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Proper speech marks

Please use proper double quotation marks for speech, rather than single apostrophes, makes it more difficult to read.

oldwayneoldwayneover 3 years ago

Ain't Paybacks good?

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 3 years ago
Proper speech marks

Please do not use proper double quotation marks for speech, because single apostrophes make it much easier to read.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

A crotch rocket at his age... gonna be some back pains for sure.

Fun read!

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Nice tight little package

Good to see a quality author enter the lists.

After the bike arrives there is a clumsy transition from dialogue with Isobel to a dialogue with Jessica. Aside from that well done.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Second look

This burn was even better the second time reading.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Great Short story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeeha

Massage away.

Great story and enjoyed

Second reading

jtwheels

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago

An interesting twist.

I like your style.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Clever. Very clever. Received her comeuppance

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

I totally enjoyed this, a very fun read⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a mercenary, bet he wasnt 45 when he retired, 2 good rides to keep him happy and rid of a cheating cunt, excellent.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

At least, it's believable. Might miff his kids to be legally bastards.

nyc1975nyc1975over 2 years ago

Panigale!? My God man, have the decency to offer the lovely Jessica the pillion of a Multistrada. From personal experience, I can testify to the benefits of having a passenger who was comfortable after a long day two up.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great with no reconciliation this time.

mole114mole114over 2 years ago

It’s called a common law marriage and it means after 6 months of living together she is entitled to all the same benefits and concessions of being married this is fact because I got stung with it and this is a Uk law lol but nice story

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars and some jurisdictions in my country, common law marriages are valid and legal after 91 days. hahaha

I could have retired from the military at 20 years service and age 37.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Not enough gut-wrenching angst for me. It was too predictable. The author has written better, but I’m glad that there was no violence. 3 stars.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Hey Mole114

This story is set in England.

Look up their laws

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

It's the little things! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Second reading: bumped up ton5 stars. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hehe. Still seems unrealistic that the wife despite being a slut would really think he couldn't get it up for 4+ years. And just screw thr block away without seeing an erection from her husband. That is an enormous amount of time. She would see morning wood when waking up. Not to mention they never ever cuddled or spooned again ever? No dancing? I like the counter affair. But it is bot believable that she would think after so long without sex that there wasn't something going on and she would be secure with fucking everyone in thr neighborhood. She would also have a reputation and rumors would mill around. Yet whe was oblivious and apparently would fuck ugly, fat guys.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Lazy

Just another “Secret agent mercenary genius ten steps ahead of his wife at every turn“ screed. Nothing surprises him and he has an answer for every utterance and objection she raises.

It’s lazy writing that requires little thought and even less creativity.

Tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one .. Sadly for Me I was married in California .. I will Never Ever get married in a 50-50 state again . I catch her cheating and it did not mean Shit to the court . But my Ex got Pissed about someone sending her family pictures . I sure hope they catch the guy who did it . Me I was at my cousins playing cards that night and I have 6 witness , all related to Me

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

*Me still trying to find anything of substance that Ruttweiler has contributed to Lit*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the simple story. Best revenge is to leave happy. Someone must have shit in Ruttweilers Cheerios.

I looked at his favorite stories and he listed three Malraux stories so I value his opinion. Makes if is definitely a favourite

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not sure how you define a BTB story, but this one certainly falls into that category. Leaving her penniless and soon to be homeless, and driving off to his new life with a younger, far better woman. Love it!!!!!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Shock and awe for the cheating wife.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

That was fun. Goose, gander, and all that.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Okay, now tell us what really happened…

ttt59ttt594 months ago

Well done Mate!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars on a great read . Keep up the fine work .

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Just really, really appreciate a MC who has the smarts and the intestinal fortitude to look at a cheating wife and dump her ass out!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...