Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 08

Story Info
The further adventures of Margo.
13.2k words
4.8
7.7k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
766 Followers

Guys here's the next episode of the Judicial Punishment Lottery series. I'd just like to take this opportunity to give another shout out to fellow Lit-author Avicia, who helped a lot with this tale. If you've not read her stories, then I thoroughly recommend that you check them out. Also, while I'm at it, I'd like to mention MrSmith27 who has also recently started helping me out with some very useful pointers. They may not show up too much in this chapter, but they gave me a lot to think about and are likely to influence the further adventures of Margo, Shona and co.

Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 08

Margo had never considered herself a slut, not really. Sure, when she was younger, she'd had her wild moments. She'd been a cheerleader in college, and like a few of the other girls she'd fucked a couple of the football players they'd supported, but still.

Giggling, she remembered that while she had fucked a few of the jocks, she'd actually been far more interested in the other cheerleaders. By the time she was done, she'd worked her way through almost the entire squad, and that had been waay more fun.

Margo fondly remembered Ethan Clay, one of the tight ends on the team's offensive line. He had loved her lanky blonde looks back then, especially the way that cute little cheerleader outfit had highlighted her butt and framed her long legs. Ethan was a real athlete with some serious stamina, and when Margo wrapped those legs around him, he had given her an absolute drilling before emptying his balls and pumping her completely full of his cum. They had ended up going at it the whole night, and in the morning, instead of heading for breakfast, Ethan had humped her doggystyle until she buried her face in her pillow to stifle her moans as she climaxed twice. Afterwards, Margo remembered rewarding him with one of her best blowjobs. After a few minutes rest and a shared energy drink they'd gone at it again.

She must have been walking bow-legged when she turned up to practice that afternoon, and Ethan had stumbled about the field like an exhausted geriatric.

Unlike so many of the other testosterone-driven Jocks he'd been a really nice guy, and apart from when they were fucking, he always treated her like a lady, and that had been the start of one of those typically torrid college romances. For a semester, they'd fucked like bunnies every chance they could get, in his car, her car, in her dorm room, in a stationary cupboard, in the changing room after a game, under the opposing team's goalposts the night before a game (for luck apparently), and once in the lecture theatre when she'd blown him during a particularly dull class. She doubted there was a day that went past that she didn't end up getting banged senseless by him, but man! It was fun.

His sister Maya had been a fellow cheerleader, and after the inevitable break-up with her brother she'd been more than happy to offer her sympathies. Now that girl had been a real giver, and she had a seriously wicked tongue. The two of them had volunteered to look after kids at Summer Camp that year, and the antics they had gotten up to were something else.

When they lay entwined together Margo had absolutely loved the erotic contrast between that girl's dark skin and her own fair complexion, and she ended up fucking her even more feverishly than she had her brother.

Being nature lovers, they had often skipped off into the woods like a pair of wanton nymphs and humped each other into a frenzy, and the sheer number of times they had almost been caught skinny-dipping was ludicrous.

Later, as a businesswoman, she'd been a lot more circumspect, though there had been a couple of rather wild Christmas parties and one memorable incident where she'd gotten a little tipsy and fucked a pair of executives on the boardroom table. She'd left that job soon afterwards.

But when she got married, she'd been absolutely faithful, despite still getting more than a few solicitous offers. It was just a pity her husband Raymond hadn't felt the same way.

To be fair he'd been the businessman who'd actually given her her first shot at running a company, though she'd admittedly had to pay for the privilege on her knees. But he was handsome, wealthy, debonaire, in fact quite dashing back then, and she was in love with the utter bastard.

It didn't take long for the magic to fade. She'd learned about his string of affairs, his mistresses and even his drunken debauches and like an utter fool she would probably have forgiven him, thinking that if she was just a bit sexier, a bit more attentive to his needs, then she'd maybe win his affections back.

She should have known better.

He was a shit, and she was an idiot!

When she'd suggested getting a sex slave, she'd hoped it would put a spark back into their love life, and it had, for about a month.

By that time, she'd started drinking too much and was borderline depressed. She'd started relying on Sally more and more for simple companionship to fend off the crushing feelings of loneliness and betrayal that plagued her.

Margo burned with shame admitting that she'd used the young woman as a sexual plaything, but she'd always tried to be kind and never to hurt her. Of course, she knew now that was a pitiful sham and nothing more than a salve for her conscience.

Still, when she had learned how her husband had caught the pool men in the act of abusing the girl and then, instead of helping her, had joined in, she had been utterly sickened and incensed!

In a rage she had thrown the bastard out of the house and threatened to castrate him if he ever so much as looked at the girl again. Of course, he had laughed in her face, and she knew then, in her heart, that it was over.

The cowardly fucker had waited until she was in jail in Scotland before he served her lawyers with the divorce papers, smugly expecting Margo to curl up and weep instead of making a fight of it.

It was a miscalculation and a spectacular one. Margo might have been blonde, but she was anything but stupid. And like the old saying goes, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned," and she was feeling royally scorned, and then some.

She'd had her private investigators following her husband about since the incident with the pool men, and she was more than happy to pay for a very expensive legal team who had been absolutely delighted to hand over copies of the file to her husband's lawyers.

They took one look at it and urged an immediate and uncontested settlement in her favour.

She gave the prick a ten percent share in her businesses, which she promptly bought out, and let him have the house in Florida, while she retained all the other properties, including Sally.

Her only real regret, and she thought it was going to haunt her for a very long time, was not freeing Sally.

Still, when all was said and done, despite her few sexual peccadilloes as a younger woman, she didn't really think of herself as a slut.

Which was why she was feeling a little ashamed as she knelt naked on the floor of the examination room in prison, with her hands cuffed behind her and her face buried between the nurses' thighs as she feverishly worked her tongue in the woman's pussy, as if the copious juices that leaked from her were the sweetest of nectars and lapping them up was a lifelong ambition.

The nurse was in the throes of another wild orgasm, her second so far. Her fingers were wrapped in Margo's long blonde hair, her head was thrown back, and her legs were wrapped around the woman in front of her as her whole body shook and convulsed uncontrollably as waves of sheer pleasure surged through her. Unable to keep quiet, she howled as the orgasm smashed over her and left her drooling and spent.

When her brain finally started working again the nurse hauled Margo's head up and kissed her hard. Their lips mashing together, and their tongues slipped teasingly into each other's mouths. If the nurse could taste herself, she clearly didn't care in the slightest as she let out a final sob and slowly eased her grip, "Oh my fucking God woman. That was fantastic."

Margo had already picked up on the nurses' fantasies and was more than willing to play along, so she averted her eyes demurely as she replied, "Thank you, Mistress."

The effect on the nurse was almost electric, and she literally squirmed in delight even as she licked her lips and blushed, "Y-you don't have to call me that, Margo. Really."

The blonde woman chuckled and lightly kissed along the inside of Penny's thighs, drawing out another shuddering moan, "But I can if I want to, can't I, Mistress?"

The nurse whimpered as the kisses drew ever closer to their intended destination, and she blew out a shuddering breath, "M-Margo, if you so much as touch me there, I'm going to explode, spontaneously combust, or have a fucking heart attack, maybe all three."

Margo affected a playful pout and smiled at the woman, "Aww, is Nurse Penny begging for mercy?"

Penny's eyes narrowed and lit with a mischievous gleam, "You know, that cheeky little comment reminds me. I owe you a spanking."

"What?"

"Oh yes, didn't you insinuate right at the start that I was forcing you to do this like I was some kind of despicable pervert?"

"Ah, now hang on a second, I didn't mean tha-."

"Nope, no excuses. Up you get, and get over my knee, and maybe, if you cry prettily enough, I'll give you a reward when I'm done."

Margo couldn't quite believe it when she allowed the nurse to draw her to her feet, and with only the slightest of whimpers, she draped herself willingly across the examination couch. The couch was warm and padded, so she nodded when Penny leaned down next to her to whisper in her ear, "Comfy?"

The nurse sighed happily as she stroked her hand down the back of Margo's neck, along her spine and finally over the curves of her bottom. She grinned as she felt the blonde woman shiver at her touch, "You have such smooth skin, Margo, it's like silk."

"Thank you."

"Still rather red from earlier though, doesn't it hurt?"

Margo sighed, "It feels a bit warm, but it's not painful."

Still stroking the woman's derriere Penny chuckled, "Oh, but it will be soon enough."

"Please, Penny, don't be too hard on me."

"Now, Margo, you know you deserve this, so don't complain, and you might as well save your begging. You'll be doing enough of that soon enough," she drew a breath, "I'm really going to enjoy this."

Raising her hand from stroking the lovely curves before her, she brought it down to spank one cheek and then the other. It wasn't too bad, but it was still hard enough for Margo to give a startled yelp each time the hand came down.

By the time a half dozen similar blows had been delivered on the woman's already well-reddened derriere Margo's squirming and the whimpering sounds she was making had become a little more pronounced.

Penny paused, and her fingers stroked lightly across the cheeks she had been spanking, "Oh, that's warming up nicely, wouldn't you agree, Margo?"

Before the woman could reply, the nurse slipped her hand down to explore along the cleft between her thighs. Margo started when the intruding hand rubbed over her vulva, and when the stealthy fingers began an even more intimate probing, she couldn't stop herself from releasing a breathless moan.

Penny continued to torment the woman for a few more delicious moments as she idly mused, "Funny that your thighs seemed to fall open slightly as I was spanking you. It's almost as if you wanted me to tease your wet little pussy. Is that what you want, Margo, for me to play with you?"

As she felt the nurses thumb slipping inside her, the handcuffed woman whined and her whole body spasmed. The cuffs kept her hands thoroughly restrained behind her, and Penny watched in delight as the womans fingers clenched and unclenched helplessly as she moaned, "Ohhh fuck! Yess, please..."

Pulling her hand away the nurse listened to the needy whine of protest and chuckled, "Well, that would be a reward for good girls Margo. You don't deserve that... yet. Not until you learn your lesson."

The nurse resumed her spanking, alternatively smacking each cheek and watching enthralled as Margo squirmed and whimpered.

The spanking was long and thorough, and by the end, Margo's tears were definitely genuine, as was her begging, but given that Penny paused every so often to slip her hand back between the woman's thighs, to stroke and tease her quim, stoking the heat and drawing out blissful cries Margo was no longer sure what she was actually begging for. It certainly wasn't for the woman to stop. Instead, the mixed sensations were so intense that they left her babbling and gasping incoherently.

By the end, she had been brought so close to the very edge of release so often she was almost completely delirious with need and was only dimly when the nurse stopped, of the handcuffs being released and her being gently eased up onto her back on the examination couch. The handcuffs were deftly reapplied and then fixed to one of the rings on the frame of the couch, so her hands were secured above her head, exposing her body completely.

She was definitely aware, however, when Penny dipped her head between her legs and licked along the length of her vulva, sliding her tongue along the folds of her labia until she found her clitoris.

That was all it took.

Margo's orgasm was as instant as it was spectacular. She screamed in release as the pent-up waves of pleasure rolled over her in an indescribable sensation. Her body spasmed and thrashed wildly as Penny gripped her hips and continued using her tongue to bring the woman howling from one climax to another as the orgasms kept coming.

Eventually, it was just too much, and Margo's body arched like a bow, almost lifting Penny from the ground. Her brain overloaded as an endless cascade of sheer uninhibited passion burned away her ability to even think in an incandescent explosion. Wetness gushed from her sex, filling the nurse's mouth and coating her face, and she slumped back in senseless euphoria, utterly supine and completely, spent.

When her senses returned, her hands had been released, and Penny was holding her close, nuzzling her neck and gently kissing her. Margo blinked and found herself looking into the woman's deep brown eyes as she smiled, "Hey there, back with us?"

It took another couple of moments before Margo could muster the art of speech, and her first coherent sound was a long, drawn-out sigh, "Fuuuuuck...."

Penny giggled happily, "Oh yea, that was just awesome. Now, what did we learn today, Margo?"

"N-not to give you c-cheek?"

The nurse kissed her and stroked her face, "No. That would be petty. We learned that no matter how naughty you are, even if you get punished, the reward will always be worth waiting for."

Margo felt herself sniffing back tears as emotions welled up inside her, "Thank you."

"Hey, it's okay, you're fine. I was never going to hurt you. But now I'm wondering."

"Wondering?"

The nurse giggled again and gave Margo a mischievous kiss, "I'm wondering if the two of us can fit in that shower cubicle. Want to find out?"

"God, yes."

...

Margo was a happy woman when she was finally deposited back in her cell. She looked down at Amanda, who was lying face down on the bottom bunk naked, with the gorgeous curves of her bottom bared and on display. The woman was asleep, splayed out on the bunk as if she had collapsed there; her hair was unkempt, her legs open in a lewd display, and the cheeks of her posterior were a lovely rosy shade of pink. And despite the pattern of six parallel lines the cane had left across her derriére, her lips were curled in a contented and extremely well-satisfied smile.

Sliding carefully alongside her, Margo pushed a few stray hairs back from the girl's face and gently stroked her back.

Amanda's eyes flickered open, and she smiled, "Hi."

Margo grinned, "You too, huh?"

"Mmhmm."

"What happened?"

Careful of the camera in the cell, Amanda snuggled closer to whisper, "Rowan got a little distracted when she was putting some cream on my bum, I got more than just a little excited, and about thirty seconds later, we were at it like bunnies."

"Good?"

Amanda sighed, "Oh fuck, yes. I think I must be going mental."

"How so?"

"Well, this is prison, I'm meant to be happy I'm getting out tomorrow, not wishing I could stay longer."

The young woman blushed, "Umm, once I'm out, me and Rowan are going to maybe meet up for a coffee, or something."

Margo couldn't help her giggle, "I can just bet what the "or something" will be."

"Is that bad?"

"Hell no. You're both adults; you'll be a free woman tomorrowand you can sleep with whomever you like. But Penny said something that bothered me, so can I ask a favour?"

"What is it?"

"She said that with your political activism, it's only a matter of time before you end up back in here. So, I was gonna ask you to promise me that you'll be careful."

"Margo, it's not that simple. I, we-."

"Look, Amanda, I'm not asking you to stop, or compromise your beliefs, I'm just asking you to be careful is all. For me, please..."

The younger woman sighed, "I'll try, I promise, okay?"

Margo grinned and put on an outrageously fake Texan accent as she hugged her, "You better gal, or I'm gonna give you an absolute ass-whuppin."

The two women lay together in each other's arms for a while, stroking each other and occasionally exchanging long kisses. But slowly their caresses grew more insistent. Margo's head dipped to Amanda's breasts, and she took one of the girl's already sensitive nipples into her mouth while the younger woman's hands insistently wormed their way inside Margo's new overalls.

Amanda giggled, "I can't believe I want it again. I mean, I've been naked and shagging all evening, and I can't keep my hands off you. Do you think it's just this place, or do they put aphrodisiac in our tea or something?"

"We don't have to do anyth-"

"Margo, we have unfinished business, so shut up and get your clothes off, because I have this incredible desire to sit on your face until you either suffocate or make me orgasm so hard, I forget my own name. Then we're going to sixty-nine until we both end up as a gooey puddle on the floor. Okay?"

"Aww, you say the nicest things."

In the CCTV control room, Mrs. McCulloch watched for a while before snorting in wry amusement, "Lucky bastards."

With a flick of a button, she switched the camera to stand-by mode and the screen went blank. She eyed the other CCTV operator, "Yes?"

He shook his head with a grin, "Nothing, ma'am."

By morning both women were draped and coiled around each other like snakes, sleeping contentedly, exhausted but happy.

The score was three, each.

...

The next day was a bittersweet one for Margo. Amanda was due for release, and while she was happy for her, she knew she would miss her friend. When it came time for the girl to go, Warden Mcculloch had surprisingly allowed the American woman to accompany them to processing, and they had an emotional last hug before her companion and bedmate of the last ten days was led away.

Sniffing back tears, Margo had slowly followed the Warden as she led her back to her cell. McCulloch had seen the same reaction countless times from countless women, but despite being hardened to it she might have just felt the tiniest sliver of sympathy as she saw the inmate looking at the now empty bunk and her shoulders beginning to shake.

"It's only temporary Margo; you'll be transferred out of here yourself this afternoon."

The blonde woman sniffed and drew a breath, "I know Warden, I just miss her a little is all. I'll get over it."

"Good girl."

The rest of the day passed slowly for Margo until Warden Taylor appeared after lunch to escort her to processing. The young Warden watched her collect her few belongings as she examined the electronic documents authorising her transfer.

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
766 Followers