Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo shuddered slightly in anticipation, "You seem to be feeling me up just fine, Tam. And I know you wouldn't, you're a decent guy," she raised her voice and put on a terrible Scottish accent, "I've bin an awfy bad lass Mr. Fireman, will ye no give me what I deserve?"

"Fuck, you sound like Scotty from Star Trek, and he was bloody Canadian."

Leaning down he whispered again, "How many will I give ye? Six? I really don't want to hurt ye."

"Make it twelve, good ones. Or I'm going to wriggle in your lap until you have an "accident."

"Oh, ye woudna de that to me would ye Margo, please. I mean there are lasses here."

"Then make it good, because I'm going to have me some serious fun with Isla once this is done."

"Well, she bloody deserves it. Right, here goes!"

Margo yelped as he brought his hand down on her derriere. He clearly wasn't putting any serious effort into the spanking, but she hadn't realised just how strong the man was, and he was a big guy. His work-calloused hand felt almost large enough to cover both cheeks of her bottom in one go. She almost jumped to her feet with the suddenness of the stinging impact, but his other hand slid up her back and held her in place as effortlessly as if she were a helpless child.

The next smack was just as hard, and she was sure he'd left a handprint on her posterior. She started to unconsciously squirm, only for another hard slap to immediately land on the warming cheeks of her butt, and he growled, "Stop yer figitin, lass."

By the time a half dozen such slaps had been delivered, that now familiar feeling of strangely delicious warmth had begun to suffuse her lower regions, and she was making soft whimpering noises.

The man paused and leaned his head down to her again but before he could speak, she sniffed away a couple of tears and giggled, "I see you've started stroking my butt again, Tam, how's it look?"

"Fucking gorgeous."

She chuckled and wriggled slightly on his lap, drawing an involuntary gasp from him, "No, you silly man, I mean, is it red, or bruised or anything?"

Tam leaned back, and Margo shivered as the big man's hand continued its light caressing as he examined the results of his handiwork. Leaning close again, he whispered, "It's a bonny pink colour, but it's no red or anything, and there's no bruising at all. You sure you want another six? I mean," he cleared his throat, "I cannae deny I'm no absolutely loving this, but I really don't want to harm ye."

Margo squeezed the man's leg, "Thanks Tam, and it's okay truly; it's not really painful. You can give me the rest, I trust you."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. I know you'd never really hurt me."

The man swallowed, "Thanks, Margo."

"Here, give me your other hand. I need something to stop me making so much noise, though."

"Huh?"

Reaching round she took his hand in both of hers and sighed, "I'm ready, go for it."

When the spanking resumed Margo clutched at the man's hand and pushed his thumb into her mouth, sucking on it like a pacifier to stifle her yelps, and whimpering moans. Thankfully her somewhat wanton behaviour was at least partially hidden by her long hair.

Tam almost choked when he felt her lips wrapping around the digit. He already had a thumpingly hard erection that was threatening to burst free, and he blushed, knowing there was no way in Hell Margo wasn't fully aware of the effect she was having on him, given it was pressed against her abdomen. He delivered her spanking, and then to punish her teasing, he gave her an extra couple of hard spanks that both elicited a most satisfying yelp from the woman.

Stroking her bottom one last time, he lifted her from his lap and stood her back on her feet. The tears in her eyes made them sparkle, and her face flushed as she realised he had just watched her subconsciously licking her lips, "Um..."

Tam grinned, "There you go, lass, I hope you learned your lesson. I-I'm pretty sure I did."

"Uh, Margo?"

Looking around, she saw it was Gwen who had spoken. The woman was blushing furiously, and her voice trembled, "I, ah, I know you don't deserve it, but... Can I maybe give you a few as well... um, please?"

Margo stared at her incredulously, "Ah, what?"

The young woman blushed even further and looked down at her hands, "Well, um, Isla played a trick on me last week, and... well, I, ah... I really would like to... kind of maybe pay her back."

"What did she do?"

The woman couldn't meet Margo's eyes, "She stretched clear clingfilm over the toilet seat just before I went for a pee. I didn't see it and," she sniffed, "and it went everywhere! I was soaked! And then before I could get changed a call came in and we had to go. I must have reeked! I was black affronted."

Isla looked at the woman, "I said I was sorry! I didn't know a call would come in."

"My knickers were bloody soaking and it looked like I'd peed myself, Isla!"

Gazing at the tearful woman the prankster realised just how upset she really was, and lowering her head she nodded, "Fair enough."

Margo just shook her head and moved across to the younger Firefighter. Gwen wiped her eyes and looked up at her with a bashful smile of regret, "I'm really sorry. This has nothing to do with you, but... well, you know. I'll be super gentle, I promise!"

Margo couldn't help but giggle at the poor girl's wide-eyed expression of embarrassment, hope, and guilty excitement. Reaching down, she stroked her cheek with a smile, "Aw, Gwen, you're such a lovely thing, and I know you would, but that would sort of defeat the point a bit, wouldn't it?"

Gwen swallowed, and tiny voice made her sound like a schoolgirl, "Sorry..."

Sliding across her lap Margo murmured, "It's okay, really."

Laying across the woman's thighs she could feel Gwen's heart thumping like a jackhammer, and the enticing warmth of her body. She felt herself trembling in anticipation and squeezed her thighs closed before anyone could see how excited she was becoming, "I should be embarrassed, scared, or ashamed, not secretly thrilled and enjoying this. What the Hell is wrong with me? "

But even as she pondered that question there came another thought, one that made her shiver, and caused her loins to heat and moisten as it secretly whispered its Siren song to her, "God, she's so fucking innocent, so kissable! I just want to drag her off someplace and absolutely fuck her brains out."

Like Tam, Gwen looked down at the delightfully rounded form of the blonde woman draped enticingly across her lap and couldn't resist stroking her fingers across those lovely curves. Margo squirmed at the light touch and breathed a soft, whispered sigh of contentment.

Licking her lips Gwen lifted a trembling hand and brought it down on the already somewhat rosy cheeks of Margo's derriére. She couldn't quite believe how wonderful the naked woman felt, and the exciting illicit thrill that surged through her when she felt Margo jump slightly as the slap landed almost made her echo the quiet breathless whimper that slipped from the woman's lips.

The spanking that Gwen gave her was light. Little more than a dozen or so gentle smacks were quickly delivered by a young woman who, by the end of it, was quivering and nearly breathless with excitement. Individually each light slap caused no real discomfort, but together they warmed Margo's posterior nicely, and when she slid from Gwen's lap, both their faces were more than just a little flushed.

Gwen squeezed her thighs together and blushed prettily as she looked at the naked woman on her knees in front of her. But when Margo gave her a hug, she felt her eyes watering and whispered, "Thank you."

Margo ruffled the girl's hair and stood, "Right, now..."

"Um, Margo?"

With a sigh she looked across the room at George, another firefighter. He was fidgeting nervously and appeared thoroughly abashed.

"Yes, George?"

"Well, um, last week I was checking the respirators, and Isla added some Helium to the test mix. I ended up sounding like Donald Duck for half the day. Rob must have thought I was daft. So... well..."

There was a small chorus of chuckles, and Fiona snorted, "Aye, but to be fair, that was fucking hilarious!"

George sniffed, "Aye, maybe, but still..."

Margo cast her eyes over the group, "Now, just hang on a second. Exactly how many of you guys are looking to get a little payback here?"

Seeing the number of hands that were raised she turned to the diminutive troublemaker, "For fucks sake, Isla!"

"I'm sorry!"

...

It was some time later that Margo and Isla shared the communal shower. The smaller woman's cute little butt almost glowed cherry red, which considering the thrashing Margo had given her, was hardly surprising. Strangely the mischievous little creature was smiling happily and humming a cheerful tune, and the blonde woman had to ask, "You okay?"

Isla turned to her, and Margo felt her eyes drawn to her pert little breasts and the alluring curves of her well-toned, lithe, almost elven figure. She smiled happily, "Yea, weird as it may seem, I actually felt like shit for what I did to Gwen. I honestly didnae think a call would come in, and the poor lass was absolutely mortified. I've felt rotten ever since, and I'm glad it's sorted. It's a relief if you know what I mean."

Margo gave her a wry grin, "Oh, I think I might."

The smaller woman stood with her feet slightly apart, arms raised, and head turned up towards the showerhead as she rinsed the shampoo off her long dark hair. And with the water streaming down over her face, shoulders and breasts, she looked to Margo like some wildly erotic little nymph.

Casting her eyes back to the reddened cheeks of the woman's derriére, Margo flushed, "Um, I didn't hurt you did I? It looks a bit sore."

Isla giggled, "Too fucking right you did! It stings like a bastard!"

She turned to the taller woman, and Margo could see her eyes gleaming with mischief as she moved closer, "So, tell me, you big bully, what are you going to do about it?"

Margo could feel her own heart thumping as Isla slid closer still. The woman looked up into her eyes, "You look thoughtful, Margo," she smiled, and her hands slipped around the American's waist, "what are you thinking about?"

"I-I'm trying to figure out how I keep getting my ass walloped before ending up sharing a shower with a hot woman."

Isla smiled, and her hands began to slide around Margo's hips to cup the cheeks of her bottom, "Mmm, your bum does feel a little warm. So, you think I'm hot?"

"Well, duh!"

Pulling Margo closer, Isla rested her head against the American woman's breasts, and when she felt her arms moving around her, she sighed happily, "Um, Margo?"

Kissing the top of the smaller woman's head Margo sighed, "Yes?"

"I kinda feel weird. That spanking you gave me... It makes me feel, um..."

"Sensitive, vulnerable and a bit needy?"

Isla squirmed contentedly in the woman's arms, "Yes. You don't think I'm a drip, do you?"

"No, you're not a drip. I know exactly what it feels like."

After a moment, Isla reached up and pulled Margo's face down to hers and into a long, increasingly passionate kiss.

When their lips parted Isla's whisper was almost urgent, "Come home with me. Just for tonight, and I promise I'll never bother you again."

Margo squeezed the woman tightly and sighed regretfully, "Oh Isla, I really wish I could, but..." she moaned as Isla kissed her again, "the... prison."

"If you could, would you come?"

Margo giggled, "If I could, I'd make us both come, but it's..."

Isla broke away, "Stay there! ... stay right there."

"What? In the shower?"

Scampering off, she shouted over her shoulder, "Yes! Don't go anywhere."

"Um... okay?"

Margo scratched her head, feeling a little nonplussed, and definitely more than a little frustrated. The hot water suffused with the warmth spreading from the cheeks of her punished bottom, and the tingling heat in her pussy caused by having Isla's naked body pressed against her had increased her libido significantly, making her feel distinctly aroused.

She felt her erect nipples as she slid a hand over her breasts and down her body towards the cleft between her thighs, and she hissed as the fingers traced between the lips of her pussy.

Chuckling, she moved her hand away and sighed, "How does this shit keep happening to me?"

The deep baritone voice that answered startled her, "I'm not sure, just lucky, I guess."

Spinning, she saw the broad figure of Rob standing at the entrance to the shower room. He looked at her appreciatively, unabashedly savouring her charms, with a wry smile on his craggy face.

Margo turned to face him fully and slid her feet lightly apart, resting one hand on her hip, "Like what you see?"

He chuckled, "Oh, very much so, but alas, my purpose here is an innocent one, I assure you. I just had a soaking wet, and only partially dressed young woman come crashing into my office babbling quite incoherently. I don't suppose you'd know anything about that, would you?"

Margo blushed, "Um..."

He held a hand up to stop her, "Never mind, it was a rhetorical question. On a related note, I hear that Isla and Gwen have resolved their difficulties. Might be you could shed a little light on how that came about?"

"Well..."

"Again, never mind, it was another rhetorical question I suppose," he turned to go but paused, "oh, before I forget. I hear you were involved in a... um, team-building exercise today, and I've been assured that your continued participation is absolutely required. So, I've taken the liberty of contacting the prison, as your supervisor of course, and arranged it so you don't have to go back until tomorrow night. I hope this doesn't cause you any inconvenience?"

Margo's face lit up, "God, I could kiss you!"

He smiled, "Oh, I think there may be someone a wee bit more deserving of your affection tonight lass,"

Margo blushed, "Thank you."

He held his finger up and waved it in a small circle, his gesture encompassing the station, "We're a team here, Margo, and you've done me a big favour. It's only fair that I repay the good deed. Now go have some fun, lass; you deserve it."