All Comments on 'Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 08'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_reader11 months ago

I loved it! Glad to see that Margo is having fun while she's having her attitudes changed. She may end up a resident of Scotland if she keeps finding women to love.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNM11 months ago

I am enjoying the story...as with most the sex is really a side issue to the good plot line

Keep up the good work

MrSmith27MrSmith2711 months ago

Another great chapter. I particularly enjoyed visualizing Margo taking Tam's thumb into her mouth and treating it like a pacifier during the spanking. Very creative.

EssEssCehEssEssCeh11 months ago

I love this story as a whole.

What I particullary liked is the fact that you went forward a solid three weeks.

I like that you understand, that you are the master of time in the universe you created. Not everything has to happen within one single week, not every day something particulary interesting happens. So skipping three weeks and giving us the following highlight was a smart move in my book.

Damn... now I really want to visit Scotland. If it wasn't for stupid Brexit...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Compelling read from Chapter I onward! Love how the characters are interwoven into the running story line throughout! Looking forward to the next chapter for the further adventures of Margo & the others.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, is the next chapter gonna land soon?

Horseman68Horseman688 months ago

Hopefully the next chapter(s) will be forthcoming. As in soon?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gort we need more man!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Have always liked how you make the authority figures human, even as they sometimes perform unpleasant functions. Now you’re bringing firefighters into the mix, and you’ve got their characters spot on. Well done again !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would of liked to read about Elizabeth and how she is coping and people looking after her, mainly for balance as it's all about Saint Margo and her change in a month from everything she did!! So her slaver rapist using a human being as a sex toy past is all forgiven now by everyone she meets and god bless her, helps!! So not having this balance and Margo up for sainthood, we are not condoning the evil of slavery. Also using the word "folks" instead of people, maybe Scotland in the future ( loving the independence, are we part of the EU as well?!! As Scotland voted to stay in the EU and against Brexit!!) Maybe we will say folks in the future but I haven't met a kinsman/ woman who says that and isn't that what North Americans say alot?! And the American slang words for female anatomy really?!! We have are own words and you do use them occasionally....but Lit is read by mostly Americans so best not confuse the poor wee buggers!! Probably on Google translate for twat, twit, arse, bugger etc!!!

GortmundyGortmundy6 months agoAuthor

Folk is a much used word in NE Scotland. But you could be right about "folks". When I think about it I dont often hear it used with the added "s". I try to use Americanisms if the dialogue is seen through Margo's eyes, and avoid it if it comes from a "local". I might have missed or mixed up in a couple of places, I'll need to check. As for the idea about writing a chapter about Elizabeth/Sally? That's not a bad suggestion. I'll need to have a wee think. Not sure if everyone got it but this story is set in the near future. The tech is slightly higher, Scotland is independant, Ireland is unified (and independant) and the government in England has continued its journey towards the right and is basically copying the US.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great writing, so many trails you could go down. how was shona's training? Did elizabeth enslave Margo?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES