Judith

Story Info
After tragedy, a new love.
6.9k words
4.53
18.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of my stories, originate in memories and events in my life. All contain a combination of real and fictional characters with names changed as appropriate to protect the 'guilty.' They are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination.

I hope you will enjoy my stories and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve.

~

JUDITH

Julie, the love of his life was late, very late, but then the truth is that Julie, the love of his life, was often late.

Richard Jones and Julie Salerno met in college and never looked back. Love at first sight? No, not really, but a friendship that grew over time into a love they wanted to share for life. Richard likened their relationship to great marinara sauce. It grew in flavor and meaning at a slow simmer, but unlike sauce it took almost two years. They never talked about forever but rather about "tomorrow."

Julie, on the second anniversary of their first date, asked the question and Richard said "Yes." Although at the time they were living together in Richards condo, overlooking Boston harbor, Julie never gave up the home she had bought in Boston's North Shore suburbs. "Yes" meant planning, consolidation and real commitment. The wedding would be small, just family and a few close friends in a favorite nearby harbor town, Newport Rhode Island.

The day came, and to bring you back to the beginning of this story, Julie was late, very late. The sun was shining on a perfect New England Spring day and the little white countryside church Julie had found was a perfect wedding location.

Richard stood in the little hallway alongside the church sanctuary with his best man and looked out at the crowd of friends and relatives waiting to hear the music signaling that the bride, his bride, was approaching. He was pleased to see the mixture of Brown and White faces intermingled on both sides of the aisle, pleased by how the families had united when they announced their intention to marry. Then as he watched, just waiting, everyone turned and was looking back at the church main entrance. His first thought was that Julie had arrived. His heart beat faster but he didn't see what the crowd saw, the police standing in the entrance.

Richard felt rather than saw someone, a police officer, approach him, and his best man Jonathan, from behind and then everything that happened was a blur. Jonathan pulled Richard deeper into the side hall in the little church and the officer told them. There had been an accident. Richard asked the officer to take him to Julie but as the words left his lips the look on the man's face told him there would be no trip to the hospital.

Months later he remembered the sounds he heard in that little hallway. Julie's mom screaming "No!!!" The sound of the crowd, all family and friends trying to understand what had happened. The screams "No, this is not possible, this cannot happen" were still haunting him several months later but life was slowly turning a page.

~~

As he sat one evening on the deck of his condo he looked out at the marina below. He had done this often with Julie, eventually focusing on one particular sailboat Julie loved. She had often laughed and told him, "It's not a big boat, it's not a little boat, it's a perfect boat and if you love me we will buy it and move aboard and live on it forever ."

They had walked the docks together now and then and every time, every time, they passed the boat Julie would ask if he would like to live aboard a boat one day. The same discussion would follow with him being practical and her dreaming out loud about a different life. As he sat that evening, lost in the memories, he realized that every time they walked the docks she was inviting him to come along on a momentary fantasy. Maybe it would never happen but couldn't we just dream and talk about the many adventures we would have?

He knew, from the beginning, that she was a born romantic and more sexually aggressive than him. He knew from their first kiss. The kiss where her tongue found his lips and wanted, insisted on, more. He was surprised and pleased by how physically demanding she was. He learned more when she first seduced him. At dinner that night at what would become their favorite restaurant, she wore the "little black dress" that always turned up the heat.

After dinner she insisted on a walk on the docks before returning to his condo. As they approached the pretty green sailboat "Magic" he noticed that soft lights were on inside and the companionway was open. Music drifted up from inside the cabin. He pulled Julie back slightly as she approached the boat as if to go aboard uninvited. She turned and smiled, "It's a bed and breakfast! I rented it for us. Come with me." She stepped aboard with Richard by the hand in tow.

Inside the cabin they found wine, chocolates, fresh fruit and other treats, lots of pillows set up around a comfortable cabin table and seating area with the forward berth just feet away.

Julie opened the wine and poured their first. While kissing, he felt her hand on his belt, his pants, then his zipper. As he reached inside the suddenly open front of her dress to find her firm breast he first felt the warmth of her hand on his growing erection. The, oh so soft, but firm heat of her breast left him wondering if she had been braless all evening and why he had waited this long to do this. She pushed his hand away looked in his eyes and surprised him with, "I need to fuck you now" as she lowered her head to kiss the head of his now exposed cock.

Julie saw that he was not circumcised and pushed his foreskin back as her mouth closed around the head of his cock. He was frantically trying to unzip her dress as he felt himself disappear in her mouth. He stopped trying and just submitted to her when he felt her throat close around him. Richard was not small, he was proud of his manhood and how God had perhaps gifted him. He had had women suck him before but Julie was different. He looked down and saw that she had taken it all.

After a while she pulled her head away, sat up and pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. Richard was surprised by the beauty of her high round breasts and the length, thickness and deep brown color of her nipples. Before he could do anything Julie straddled him and using her hand guided him into her. He moaned as he felt how tightly her vagina was squeezing him. After only a moment he said, "Julie, wait I need to....."

Anticipating what he wanted to say her face turned to his as she said. "Cum in me baby, it's ok, I need you."

~~

Richard chartered "Magic" and with a few relatives and friends brought Julie's ashes to the arms of the ocean she loved.

When the days and weeks following the accident made clear what had happened, Richard learned that Julie had most likely died instantly when the loaded lumber truck could not stop. The horror of the accident was magnified when he learned that a baby she was carrying died with her that night.

He at one time saw pictures, in a newspaper article, of a small twisted pile of red metal that had been her little red Miata. He remembered vomiting in the kitchen sink as he cried.

~~

Some months later Julie's sister contacted him and asked to meet. Since the memorial service he had avoided Julie's family for reasons that made no sense. He was, no matter how often she tried, never quite ready to see her. She was persistent and eventually he agreed to lunch, a lunch would lead eventually to healing his broken heart'.

Sarah looked like Julie and perhaps that explained his reluctance to see her. The lunch meeting came and, after some initial talk about nothing, Sarah brought up the real reason she wanted to meet. She and her mom had been contacted by the man who's truck hit Julie's car and met with him. Sarah told Richard that after the experience she and her mom thought Richard should meet with him. They said it helped them deal with "hidden anger and resentment." Richard smiled and said he would give it some thought, some serious thought. He thanked her for being concerned and took the man's name and phone number. The lunch ended well and Richard left feeling that he had bridged the gap that was keeping him from talking to Julie's family.

Richard however, had no intention of calling the truck driver. He had read the police reports, the insurance reports and all the news media accounts he could find. There was no question in his mind that the accident was Julie's fault and Richard felt that there was little to be gained by letting the guy who hit her car whine about how sorry he was.

Richard had thought about it a lot and talked to his best friend Jonathan about it. It was Julie's fault! He had warned her about her driving! His life was derailed! An unhealthy anger toward Julie was building and Jonathan, sensing it, had urged Richard to get counseling. Blaming anyone for the accident, he thought was not a way to go on with life.

Richard withdrew more as time went by. Work and the gym was his life and his social life disappeared as friends eventually stopped calling, stopped trying to help him heal, stopped trying to be his friend. Time does what time does and Richard did not contact the truck driver. He saw his family and her family only when there was no way out.

~~

Almost a year after the accident Richard was invited to the wedding of a long ago close friend, a home town high school and college classmate. He was at first tempted to send a nice gift and find an excuse but something told him it might be nice, a break from routine, to visit his home town and maybe see some of his classmates who would no doubt be at the wedding. A complete break from everything "Boston."

He was invited as "Richard & Guest" but that was not going to happen. He answered as "Richard, will ____ attend." He laughed as he returned the rsvp. That little dashed line that almost dared you to insert the word "not" always made him laugh wondering if anyone ever did reply that way or even if that was expected.

He booked a room at a local inn near the wedding, scheduled a long weekend away from the office and braced himself for the unknown. There was time, time to change his mind, time to find an excuse, as he had been doing for more than a year. He was worried that some of the people who would be in attendance would know about Julie, and he hoped no one would say anything.

Friday came and he drove the two hours to the little resort community. The inn was set on a bluff overlooking a marina and the harbor beyond. As he stood on the front porch he regretted he was alone, Julie would have loved this place. The door to the inn opened and as he turned, an attractive young woman smiled at him and said, "Mr. Jones?"

She was wearing a Bay View Inn badge that read simply "Donna" and underneath "Office Manager."

Richard looked at her and said, "Well hello, Donna. Please call me Richard." He followed her to a desk where she checked him in and gave him a room key.

As he headed toward the stairs a woman entered the area, approached him and, obviously having listened in as he checked in, said, "Good afternoon, Richard. Welcome, I'm Cheryl." Another name badge but this time he noticed that under her name only the simple word,'Innkeeper.'

As Cheryl extended her hand and said, "Let me show you to your room," he handed her the room key. She was talking about the history of the inn and other small talk as she glanced at the room key. She mentioned that the inn, was old and had one suspected haunted room and he would be staying in it. She quickly followed up with the fact that the room was haunted in a good way. She said that returning guests often requested the room and reported that a dream they had in the room, always a good dream, had soon after come true. Richard commented that he was looking forward to a good dream.

He noticed that Cheryl, an exceptionally attractive Chinese woman, had dark eyes and short, straight, jet black hair and olive skin. Because he walked behind her up the stairs he also notice that she had very distinct curves and her short skirt revealed thick powerful thighs. In his ever increasingly needy mind, she was built for sex.

She left him in the room with the innkeepers motto, "If you need anything, anything at all, just call the front desk."

Having just finished a tough week, Richard went down to the dining room, had a quick, light supper and went for a brief walk near the docks across the shore road. When he returned he encountered Cheryl in the inn common area. She was greeting guest arriving into the dining room for dinner. She was dressed differently, more formally. She approached him and said, "Good evening Richard." As she drew near she put her warm hand on his arm and squeezed.

Richard walked up the stairs to his room, took a shower and went to bed. New day, better day, tomorrow.

He did dream that night. In his dream, he walked into a room and saw Cheryl, in an oversize white Terry cloth robe, standing near what appeared to be a large bath tub or hot tub. She did not or could not see him. As he watched she untied the robe as if to remove it. It fell open just enough for him to see that her breasts were much larger than than he had imagined and she had a sexy belly just above a patch of black hair between her legs.

She quickly pulled the robe closed as someone, a naked woman, entered the room. She was taller than Cheryl and very much a White woman with very pronounced tan lines showing where he bikini started and ended. She had perfect legs with strong muscular thighs and calfs. As she turned slightly Richard saw smaller firmer breasts high on her chest.

As this woman approached Cheryl she pushed aside the robe and dropped it to the floor.

They kissed and embraced with hands everywhere on their bodies as they moved to and climbed into the tub.

~~

As is often the case he had worried unnecessarily. All weekend not a thing was said about Julie. Saturday came and he sat at a table with a number of long ago friends, now married couples so there were new people to meet and get to know. Also at the table was an unaccompanied woman, Judith, who he had not seen in years but who had been a serious crush in high school. Now Judith didn't know she was a serious love in high school. Only Richard knew that. Sometime in the course of the evening after a few drinks Richard lightheartedly confessed his long ago crush.

Judith for her part just looked at Richard with that 'now who are you again?' look women can use to disarm men. The table conversation was light and casual and Richard laughed for the first time in a long time and was relaxed and enjoying himself. Judith had brown eyes. Looking at them Richard was reminded that Julie had blue eyes. Under his breath he told Julie's memory, "leave me alone!"

He caught himself but it was too late, Judith caught part of it and asked if he was ok? He laughed it off and changed the subject but Judith became somewhat distant as she favored conversation with others at the table.

The band was playing 60's, 70's music and people were dancing, drinking and having a overall good time. At one point Judith leaned into Richard and mentioned that they were the only single people at the table and if he didn't ask her to dance pretty soon she was moving on to another table.

They both laughed but Judith stood and extended her hand to him. She was taller than he remembered or would have thought having only seen her seated. She was slender as he remembered. High school was a long time ago and memory makes all old loves perfect in your mind. As she stepped away from him he was reminded. Her legs..... he remembered.... she had perfect legs, she did indeed, twenty years older she still has perfect legs. Legs that reminded him of another woman, another time, that he couldn't quite recall.

The dress Judith was wearing was clingy.....the perfect kind of clingy that with just the movement of a hip surrounds and accentuates a body part, a hip a butt cheek, making men, and perhaps some women, who saw, wonder about her naked. Their initial dance was a fast song and Richard was a good dancer. Just a moment of flash back to Julie who always kidded him with a rude somewhat racist whisper, "Brown Man Dancing." She had entered his mind again but this time he smiled thinking about Julie and how she never let him take himself too seriously.

Judith noticed the smile and said, "Are you laughing at me? I know I can't dance."

Richard was all apologetic and lied, "No, no, the truth is I was laughing at myself because I have been told over and over that I can't dance to fast music."

The 'awkward' ended when the song changed and the band shifted to a much slower tune, I guess the closest one can come with todays music to a waltz. As he started back to the table she moved to stop him, they stayed on the floor and came together. As Richard's arm went around her and she came closer he was thinking that she fit perfectly. Her hips met his exactly right and he was struck by how "comfortable" she was in his arms. It sounds awful, doesn't it but comfortable was the right word, everything fit, like their bodies were made for each other, a perfect fit. When she leaned into him he noticed her smell. Not a store bought perfume but clean and soft if smells can be soft. As he thought about it Richard laughed in his mind as he, for the first time imagined her naked on his bed, smiling and spreading her legs wide as if to welcome him.

She with every step, it seemed, pressed her thigh against him further arousing suppressed feelings. He could feel her breasts firmly pressing into him but his hand on her back revealed no hint of a bra. Suddenly, although even the thought had not entered his mind in months he needed, wanted, sex and soon!

The truth was that sex with Julie, except for that first time, was always a hit or miss situation, too tall, too short, in the mood, not in the mood, he couldn't remember dancing with Julie like this, her body pulling him in, but he was unhappy that he was in his mind comparing the two women.

They danced, talked to mutual friends, drank perhaps a little too much, and eventually the wedding celebration was ending. Judith and Richard were still together as they danced the last dance. Uncharacteristically verbally awkward Richard asked if she had a car, if he might see her home?

Judith smiled and said, "I don't live far away. If you want to you can walk me home."

As they walked they talked. She explained that she and her mom lived close to each other and close to her business, never saying what her business was.

They approached and were walking by the Inn that he was staying at and Richard attempted small talk and told her how nice it was and how the staff were all welcoming and gracious. She smiled and mentioned that she worked at the Inn in college and how Cheryl the manager had become a very good friend. She told him that even as a child it was an inn and she had dreamed of one day owning it. As they walked by she told him that her moms house was only a block away and gestured that they should head that way. Richard was confused and asked like a disappointed little boy, "Your moms?"

Judith had been in this situation before and knew what she had to say, the not so hidden meaning she wanted to convey, "Mom watched my little girl, Melanie while I was at the wedding. I need to visit before I take her home."

Richard had no expectations, not really, hopes maybe, but no real expectations. He asked, Do you live nearby? Will you be ok in the dark getting home without a car? I would be happy to get my car, wait until you are ready, and then take you and Melanie home."

Judith replied, "I don't own a car, never needed one. Mom has one for shopping and errands." She pointed toward the marina docks that extended from just across the road, "See the lights at the tops of the masts? Find the one that reaches highest into the sky and chases stars and under it is my home." He realized when she squeezed his hand that they had been walking holding hands. For how long?

12