Judith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith let go of his hand, turned toward a house on the right and asked, "If you are staying the weekend and you want to come by tomorrow night I make great lasagna?" This ploy had played out for Judith several times before. Tell them you are a mom and quickly before they can think about it, test to see if they are still interested.

Richard answered in a heartbeat, "I was going home tomorrow morning but now I'm staying to eat my favorite pasta with a beautiful woman." She smiled and when he asked if he could bring wine she said yes.

He quickly followed with an awkward question about Melanie and asked if she thought it would be appropriate for him to bring something for her. She liked that he asked, she liked that he implied that having dinner with Melanie would be ok, but answered, "It's nice that you asked, but Mel with be at my moms."

After an awkward moment of silence she took the initiative and kissed him, just a nice on the lips kiss with her warm hand on the side of his face.

As he started to walk back to the Inn she mentioned, "Don't forget to tell Cheryl you'll be staying longer."

A few more steps and when he turned she was gone. When he arrived at the inn Cheryl was behind the desk. After saying hello, he asked if he could extend his stay. She smiled and said, "already taken care of, you can stay as long as you like. If you need anything just call me. This is my cell number." She handed him a business card.

On the card was of course the name of the inn and address and in the lower right corner was her name, Cheryl Stone -- Innkeeper with her phone number. He thanked her and as he walked toward the stairs he glanced again at the card and noticed the other name on the card in the upper right corner, Judith Williams -- Innkeeper.

He turned back to Cheryl and asked, "Did Judith just call you and mention my reservation?"

She did not answer directly but smiled and said, "That card has her number on it as well if you need it. Have a nice night Richard."

When he entered his room he picked up his iPad and searched, "Bay View Inn." There it was, Owners: Judith Williams and Cheryl Stone. As he looked at the web page he saw pictures that included both Judith and Cheryl sometimes alone sometimes together, sometimes in the foreground, sometimes in the background at an event. There was one picture of them together holding hands. When he looked at that picture he felt deep inside, something intuitive, something that told him he was looking at a picture not only of business partners but a picture of a couple. He flashed back to his dream of the night before and smiled at the possibilities.

He opened a window and smelled, almost felt the ocean breeze enter and fill the room. He looked out the window at the marina and masthead lights he had never even noticed until she mentioned it. He wondered which was hers.

Then he saw them, Judith and Melanie, walking along the street holding hands. He watched as they turned down the ramp toward the docks and Judith picked up the little girl and carried her. A tear rolled down his face as he thought of Julie, her love of boats and the baby who died with her.

He showered and after toweling himself dry he laid on the bed naked and let the ocean air cool his body. He was thinking about the day remembering her body as they danced, her smell as she leaned into him and he realized that he was getting hard.

He used his hand to stroke himself, lightly at first and soon he was fully erect. He squeezed his hand around the shaft to pull down his foreskin and touched the head of his cock. Like many uncircumcised men the head of his cock which is usually shielded is especially sensitive when exposed. Small droplets appeared and fell on his hand as his body responded. He was remembering how her breasts pressed into him as they danced and his hand found his own chest and nipple and his mind filled in the blanks. As he stroked himself his free hand moved between his legs and cupped his balls.

The room telephone rang. He picked it up and tried to talk while continuing to stroke himself. It was Judith. He stopped touching himself, it could wait.

After mutual hellos she said, "I was just calling because we had not set a time and I didn't tell you how to find my boat."

He replied awkwardly, "Anytime is fine. I appreciate the offer of dinner. How do I find you. I'm looking forward to it."

"Ok, I was thinking 7:30 because there will still be some daylight. We can't have you falling off the dock." If it were possible he would have heard her smile.

She continued, "My boat is on Dock A, sixth slip in. It's blue and you'll see the name, 'Star Chaser' on the side."

Richard told her, "Thanks, I'll be on time." He paused for a moment and said, "I really enjoyed today and meeting you." He didn't wait for a response but continued, "So you did realize your dream and buy the inn?"

"Yes I did. Cheryl and I bought it when we were together."

Those last few words gave him pause he momentarily flashed back to the picture, the dream. But she didn't give him time to respond.

"I had fun today too."

After the phone call he returned to the needs of his body. He quickly grabbed the towel he had been using to dry himself and exploded in it. He fell asleep thinking of tomorrow.

The phone rang again. It was Judith. It was her turn to be awkward and she said, "Richard, I just thought I would ask, I don't mean to be pushy, I don't know if you are interested..... but I had plans to take Star Chaser out to catch the sunrise tomorrow and if you want to you're welcome to come along. If you would like to come, I'll bring Mel over to my moms early."

Richards answer was simple, "I would love to! What time?"

She answered, "Well that's the bad news. To be out of the harbor and on the ocean far enough out to make the trip worthwhile we have to cast off at 4:30. Bring a sweatshirt, it sometimes gets cold."

He simply replied, "Hey, thanks! I'll be there."

After they hung up, Judith called her mom and they agreed it would be best to bring Melanie back and let her sleep over at Grammys house.

After a while, Richard got up to close the window and reset the thermostat. He needed a good nights sleep. As he looked out the window he saw Judith climb the dock ramp carrying the little girl.

~~

The alarm clock rang but Richard was already awake getting dressed.

He left the inn at 4:00 am and using the flashlight on his phone made his way to the dock. There was a nearly full moon on a cloudless early morning so he didn't really need much extra light. As he approached the boat, lights were shining down from the mast somewhere, Bob Marley was singing and Julie was standing in the cockpit, near a very impressive steering wheel, doing something with rope. The motor was running, ta-pucka-ta, ta-pucka-ta, unlike any motor he had heard before. He would later learn it was the unique sound of a small diesel motor. He would, in the course of the day, learn to speak sailboat.

She welcomed him aboard with a hug and a quick kiss and told him they could talk and have coffee once they were underway. He sat in the cockpit and watched the magic. Judith jumped off the boat and went to the front of the boat, he would later learn that she was casting off the bow line. When she returned she cast off the stern line and jumped back aboard. He watched as she adjusted a few levers and the boat started to move. With her at the wheel the boat pivoted into the channel and left the dock area behind. She explained that the trick to leaving at night is to have all your neighbors unaware that you had left. As they motored out of the harbor she explained a few things about what she was doing and why. Once they cleared the harbor entrance Judith invited him to steer while she made coffee. She showed him the compass and explained that his job was to keep it pointing East South East as best he could.

Judith asked how he wanted his coffee and went below. She returned with two mugs of hot coffee and gave him one. Standing right beside him she took the wheel. She lifted a cover that shielded a computer screen and after just a moment at the keyboard said, "Ok we can sit and talk now and enjoy our coffee. She gestured for him to sit down and sat down beside him. When she was below she had turned up the music, Bob Marley, which came up through the hatch to join them in the cockpit. Richard realized that the boat was steering itself and asked, "If your boat can steer itself why did you ask me to steer?"

She laughed a little and said, "Because I'm the Captain and I like to know my crew will do as I tell them." She laughed again. Then she shifted her position and in just the light of the hatch and instruments, turned his head and kissed him. Not a crazy passionate kiss but a far beyond friendship kiss with her tongue testing his lips but not pushing in.

After a while when they could no longer see land Judith moved to the helm and turned off the motor. They drifted. She then went below and turned off all but a few small light and of course their navigation lights.

When she returned he was looking at the horizon where the glow of the sunrise was just beginning to show itself. Within a half hour they were watching a spectacular sunrise. She put her hand on his thigh and said, "Just think, god gives us one of those every morning."

She took him by the hand and led him below gave him the tour he needed to know where things were. When they finished she stood before him, took her top off and threw it on the bunk. She stepped out of her bathing suit bottoms and said, "I think you know what to do now!"

He kissed her and then pushed her away saying, "Well Captain, what ever do you have in mind?" They both laughed as she pulled him up onto the berth and pulled his shirt off and his shorts down.

Their first time making love was not exploration and gentle kissing and touching. It was an explosion of the lust that had been unspoken but recognized from that first dance at the wedding. They later talked about how for both of them it was exactly what they needed. One playing the prey and surrendering while the other satisfied the urge to fuck with little regard for the other and then changing roles. Later, each satiated and sweating she led them pack to the cockpit and then overboard to swim and cool.

They didn't have a need to dress after that until they returned to shore. Judith who quite often sailed naked had never noticed but with close proximity to another naked person comes a desire to touch and be touched. Richard couldn't keep his hands and his eyes off Judith. He had never before felt so...... so.... horney. When she bent to pick something up there was an opportunity to look at her exposed anus and vagina and when she was close enough, to touch them. He was in a seemingly perpetual state of arousal.

They set sail and headed out to sea. There was only the sounds of birds, the wind and the waves on the hull. Judith had Richard help her set up a tent of sorts under the boom to shield them from the sun. Richard was constantly looking for reason to touch her naked body. For her part she seemed to welcome his perpetual semi hard-on never denying him. She even found herself baiting him to touch her by bending at the waist and exposing herself.

They talked constantly. Richard told her everything about Julie even the details of their intimate moments. She listened, always looking for the things she might be able to give him. She told him that he should not blame Julie for the accident and that he should meet with the truck driver.

Judith went on to make her case by explaining what happened when Melanie's father killed himself by drinking and driving. She told him that she too needed to blame someone and blamed him and his drinking buddies. She confessed that she felt he never really loved her, he was just a 'bad boy' she fell for. He killed himself and left her alone and pregnant. She confessed to having thought about ways to get even with his friends and perhaps ruin their marriages but never acted on those ideas. Instead the hate and resentment built over time.

Judith talked about how Cheryl had shown her another way to cope. "While we were talking about his death and the baby Cheryl put her hand on my belly and kissed me. Nothing planned, nothing contrived, just a gentle 'I'm with you, here for you,' kiss. That kiss led to another. Cheryl is a lesbian, I knew that and at that time I had just experimented a little with other girls in college but it had never gone beyond a kiss and maybe touching each other's breasts."

After a moment she continued,

"When Cheryl pulled my top off, removed my bra and touched, kissed and sucked my breasts things changed. I was enjoying what she would later tell me was the 'soft side' of sex. I watched as she pulled her own top off and removed her bra. Richard, I had seen other women naked before but somehow this was different. She took my hands and brought them to her breasts, almost offering them to me. Cheryl looks tiny but her breasts are much larger than mine. They were wonderful, she was wonderful. I kissed and licked her nipples as I would want mine kissed. Sex with Cheryl was easy, natural, I just did to her what I would have wanted done to myself."

As Judith watched, Richard was having a physical reaction to her story. She reach over, grasped his penis and gently stroked it while continuing to tell the story.

"Cheryl showed me that there is always another story to be told, another person to make love to. Most of all she showed me how a woman can make love to another woman and how maybe, just maybe there was room for both men and women in my life."

Judith took Richard by the hand and led him below and for the second time that day into the forward berth. She sat on the mattress and just like in his imagination at the wedding she spread her legs wide and elevated her hips inviting him to go down on her. He heard her say, "Come lick me baby. I'll show you how." Judith showed him how to hold his tongue extended and flat and as he began to lick her she pivoted her hip to expose the right parts.

Richard was good and she closed her thighs around him and put her calfs and feet on his back and after a while the buildup of a day of nonstop sex met her needs and she had an orgasm. She had lost count. Was it her third?

~~

Back in the cabin they had lunch and later in the boats cockpit drifted in the light wind. Richard went to the forward deck to pee in the ocean as as she had taught him. While he was gone she entered a new direction in the boats self-steering system heading for a sunset anchorage. She had cell phone coverage so she called her mom and Cheryl to tell them of the change of plans.

Richard noticed her moving about and changing the sails. He watched her body closely as she stretched and her slender but very muscular body was on display in every way for him. When he returned to the cockpit he asked her if they had changed course. Judith told him it was time to head back, she wanted to be in a special cove she knew about to anchor in time for sunset and to have that lasagna.

~~

They were alone in the cove and somehow she set up a table in the cockpit. The moon rose as a huge orange fireball on the horizon as they ate. He never did buy wine so they drank beer from her cooler. When the food was gone and the full moon had risen they slipped over the side and swam.

She approached him in the water, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He held the safety line attached to the boat as her legs wrapped around him and he felt her feet against his butt cheeks pulling him close. Judith reached down and touched him. He was not fully erect but just enough. She guided him into her as she leaned back leveraging him into her. Later in the berth they made love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~

He dreamt he heard the motor, ta-pucka-ta, ta-pucka-ta, but when he reach out his hand found her warm naked body and he fell back asleep.

He woke to the sun and she was gone. A light flashed annoyingly somewhere. He was confused and disoriented. He looked around and saw he was in his room at the inn. Still confused and disoriented Richard looked at his phone and two things were obvious, it was Sunday morning and his message light was flashing.

He keyed the message system on his phone. It was Judith. "Good Morning, I hope you slept well. By the time you get this I will be long gone. Mom has an appointment in Boston I need to go to with her this morning. I fell asleep last night thinking about the wedding and looking forward to tonight. There is a wine store called The Whiners, just a few blocks from you. When I was there a few days ago they had Brunello di Montalcino, a great Italian wine on sale. Cheryl can tell you where the store is." After a very brief pause she continued, "So unless I hear from you I'll see you tonight. Remember, Dock A, sixth slip in. Just follow the sound of Bob Marley."

Three weeks later he met with the truck driver and closed that chapter in his life.

12