Judith & Jordan - A Cuck Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour or so the happy couple began making out again, and as she groped him she discovered he was ready for round two. She liked that. They exchanged sexual small talk for a few minutes, and she made it quite obvious she was elated by the fact he was hard again. She even announced the new development to Jordan more than once, as if she was expecting him to share her enthusiasm for her boyfriend's boner. He heard her tell Randy it was time to go in the bedroom, then sat up straight and looked at Jordan.

"Alright hubby, go take the comforter off the bed and fluff up the pillows, we'll be in in a minute."

He actually felt his face flush. The time was upon him and he felt like it came too soon, the butterflies suddenly filled his belly, he wanted more time to prepare himself and he knew it wasn't coming. He gulped down the last of his drink, then cleared his throat.

"Yes Ma'am." But he didn't move.

She gave him several seconds before her face became a mixture of puzzlement and annoyance.

"Well, let's go, bugger off fag."

He rose to his feet and for a moment felt wobbly on his wedges. He attributed it to the alcohol. Pulling himself together, he decided that if he must endure this fate, he'd do it with dignity. He fixed his dress, tits and hair, then slowly swished his ass into the bedroom. Once inside, he did as instructed, then sat in the chair like a lady and waited.

Ten minutes later his wife and her lover walked through the door holding hands. Randy had a neutral look on his face, and Jordan sensed he just wanted to get laid. He was fine with whatever games she wanted to play, but his primary motivation was sticking his dick in her. She however, was a different story. She had an amused smirk on her face, like the cat that ate the canary, and it appeared she was trying to keep herself from laughing at him. It was obvious she was enjoying every minute of his humiliation.

"Let's go hubby, on your feet."

He slowly stood and she motioned him to stand in front of her, then gave Randy's hand a squeeze.

"Have a seat honey, this may take a few minutes. Sit, relax and enjoy the show."

He did, and she again turned her focus to Jordan.

"OK hubby, Randy and I will be fucking in a few minutes. So pay attention, do as you're told and don't get in the way. Got it?"

"Um, yes Ma'am."

Her matter-of-fact demeanor was a bit unsettling, and he sensed she'd been looking forward to this for a long time.

"Alright, take my dress off."

He stared at her with a puzzled look.

"Come on, don't just stand there, strip me so I can get laid."

He swallowed hard. This wasn't something he'd expected. He slowly reached up and began unbuttoning her dress, and she gave him a mocking smile as he did. When he reached the button below her waist she stopped him.

"OK, slide it off."

He gently pushed the straps off her shoulders and held them so she could remove her arms. Her tits popped out and he worked the dress down till it bunched at her hips. Kneeling down he grabbed the bottom of her dress and worked it down and off, pausing to let her step out. When she did, she held onto his shoulder as she removed each foot and kicked off her pumps. He started to get up but she stopped him.

"The panties hubby. Don't you think they'll be in Randy's way? Come on sissyboy, think."

He sighed, she was playing this to the hilt. He reached up and carefully pulled them over her garters and down to her ankles, again letting her step out. He got up still holding her dress, holding it turned him on. She was naked except for her garter belt and stockings, looking extremely sexy. He ogled her tits momentarily and she loved the fact that he was horny for her. It made tormenting him that much more fun.

"Go hang that in the closet, then come back here."

She wasn't going to give him the thrill of fondling her dress. He obeyed orders, and when he returned she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide and her pussy in full view. She was leaning back propped up on two pillows. That shocked him, she was way too comfortable with this. He suddenly felt humiliated and jealous with Randy sitting there, and he avoided looking at him as he walked over to her.

"Kneel down hubby."

He did.

"I want you to lick me Jordan, and I want you to do a good job. I want you to get me nice and wet for Randy's dick. Come on hubby, I know you're a good pussy licker, so do me good."

What could he do? He obeyed. He licked her for about ten minutes until she was very wet. In truth she was pretty wet to start with. As he did they talked, and it was a bit surreal. He was expecting her to taunt him, but instead she asked Randy about work and they had an almost normal conversation. It was as if they were killing time while waiting for the plumber to finish. Very weird.

She finally decided it was time to move on.

"Alright bitch, back off."

She threw the pillows against the headboard and laid down on her back. She then summoned Randy to stand next to Jordan, who was still on his knees. When he got near, Jordan found himself face to fly with Randy's corduroys, and in spite of his predicament he found that development appealing. His first thought was, he's not wearing any underwear, and he liked that thought. He then felt like a total fucking wimp for going there. As if reading his mind Randy reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled out his half hard cock. Jordan stared at it with lust but was unsure of what to do.

"Jordan, don't you have something you want to ask Randy?"

He blanked for a few seconds then realized what she wanted. It was surrender time. He put his left hand on his hip and gently grabbed the base of his cock with his right hand. Leaning in he gave his mushroom a kiss.

"Sir, would you please fuck my wife? Would you please make her feel good? I would be very grateful if you would do that."

He started licking his knob.

"Tell Randy why you would appreciate it wimp."

What a bitch. He kept his mouth just an inch from his mushroom, like his dick was a microphone.

"I need you to be a man for me sir. I need you to use your big dick to do what I can't do, make my wife cum."

He resumed kissing his mushroom.

"Tell him why can't you make me cum Daisy May."

He almost blew it and got mad, but instead he remembered this was all his fault to begin with. He stared at Randy's corduroys and composed himself. He liked his trousers.

"I have a little sissy penis sir. Not a real dick like yours. My little dick can't make her cum, so will you please fuck her for me?"

He slid his lips down his shaft and thankfully she didn't push it anymore.

"You see lover, that's why I need you, I need you to be the man of the house."

She insulted him a few more times as she spoke to Randy, and Jordan felt his cock get hard in his mouth. That turned him on and he started bobbing his head up and down, going right into full cocksucking mode. She let him go for a minute, telling Randy.

"See what I mean? I need a man around here because all I've got is a little sissy queer for a husband. Look how much he loves sucking your cock."

Shortly after though, she admonished him.

"That's enough queer boy, you're just supposed to get him hard, not suck him off. You want him to cum in my pussy, remember bitch?"

He pulled his mouth off and sat back on his heels, and when he did, he realized they were both staring at him. He just completely exposed himself as a horny little cocksucker, if there were any doubts left, they were gone now. The blanket wrapped around him again, this time very tightly. He actually felt his face turn red, but he kept his eyes glued on the wonderful sight of corduroy & cock. She snorted and let out a derisive chuckle.

"God you're pathetic. Take his pants off hubby, I'm horny."

Another clever effort on her part to grind his dignity and manhood into a powder. He reached up and undid the button, and with his big dick staring him right in the face he tugged down on the waistband until his trousers were wrapped around his ankles. He then held them steady so Randy could step out. He kept hold of them, savoring the feel of the fabric as he watched Randy quickly remove his shirt and throw it on the floor. He was now kneeling before a naked man, and he didn't like that. You might think a guy who loves sucking cock would enjoy being in that position, but Jordan didn't. He'd always known he wasn't a queer, dicks turned him on, but men didn't.

Jordan was a pervert, not a queer, he thought of himself as bi-sexual but even that was an exaggeration. He liked two things above all, corduroy and crossdressing, especially together. When he was having sex with another fag they were always dressed to one degree or another. Many times he fucked them while they were still wearing their corduroy skirt or dress, and the same was true in reverse. At minimum they'd be in lingerie while doing their dirty deeds. A guy in drag, or even dressed in corduroy guy clothes turned him on because he was giving Jordan something. He was rewarding him with either the soft enticement of frills and femineity, or the more intimidating thrills of a hard horny boner sticking out through the fly of a pair of corduroys.

Even with women he preferred them in his favorite fabric, and if they were game, with him in drag. A naked woman still excited him, he could enjoy straight sex, he just preferred his perversions if they were an option. A naked man however, offered him nothing. To him a cock was an enhancement to his perversions, a symbol of his sissy submission perhaps, but not the main objective. So if the perversions were removed, the desire for cock waned. He had anticipated this and still didn't know how to get past it, and having it right in his face just amplified it.

Fortunately, unlike Judith, Randy was more interested in getting laid than torturing Jordan. He climbed onto the bed leaving Jordan kneeling on the floor all alone. Judith's face registered disappointment as he climbed abord, but she quickly moved on.

"If you want you can rub your face in his pants while you watch pervert, just make sure they don't touch your sissy penis."

He had a sudden rush of dignity, if that was even possible in this setting. He didn't want her pity, it wasn't genuine anyway.

"No thank you Ma'am."

"Suit yourself. Then fold his clothes up nice and neat hubby."

She turned her attention to her lover and he did as told. He then sat in the chair and looked at them. From his vantage point he was looking up the bed, primarily seeing Randy's ass between his wife's legs. She had to crane her neck around Randy's shoulder to see him. In truth he liked that angle, at least he wouldn't have to deal with them looking him in the face while they fucked.

For several minutes they ignored him, he could tell they were kissing passionately and he watched as Randy spent time playing with her tits and sucking her nipples. He settled in as best he could and straightened his outfit, he might as well look pretty while degrading himself. After a while she said in a volume obviously meant for him to hear.

"Oh baby, yeah, that feels so good. God it feels good to have a man in me again. Fuck me honey, fuck me slow for a while, make me feel good."

He saw Randy's ass clench as he slowly thrust his cock into his wife, and her stocking clad legs formed two peaks as he plowed the valley. He looked away momentarily but quickly brought his eyes back, for some inexplicable reason he felt compelled to watch. He did that for twenty minutes or so, just sitting frozen to the chair as he forced himself to witness his wife's infidelity. Soon he resigned himself to the fact that their sex was going to last for a while, thanks in part to his own action of sucking Randy off. He looked down at his tits, his dress, his legs crossed like a lady. He was a fag, a fag watching another guy fuck his wife. This was real.

Something in him resigned to his fate and he embraced his humiliation. The blanket was still very warm and it loosened to feel nice and comfortable around his shoulders. He felt the welcomed perverse freedom of submission, his only responsibility was to submit to their abuse. He inhaled deeply and watch his tits rise and fall. He liked that. The sounds of their sex filled the room, sometime louder and more intense than others, and he actually found himself getting aroused. He looked down at the clothes folded on the floor and wondered if he didn't cut off his nose to spite his face.

That went on for a little while longer, and as he soaked it all in, he found a place of his own in the middle of it. He finally said fuck it, reached down and grabbed the shirt and trousers. He got a sissy thrill as he surrendered to his perversion and clutched the clothes to his tits. He looked at Randy banging his wife and listened to her moans of pleasure as he shook out the pants and brought them to his face. Bunching them up he pushed his face into the crotch and began kissing and sniffing. The kinky electricity began to flow through him, he felt the compulsion kick in, he didn't care if anyone saw him being a total pervert.

He started making out with Randy's pants and was soon rubbing the shirt against the mound in his dress. He closed his eyes, savored the feeling of Randy's corduroys and listened to their sex. He was getting really fucking horny. He even contemplated pulling his boner out through the buttons in his dress so he could jerk it off with the shirt. The idea was very fucking tempting but he knew it would be suicide. So he settled for grinding it against his bulge.

He became lost in his lust and didn't noticed that at some point Judith had caught sight of him. He heard her laugh.

"Oh Randy, Randy you've got to see this lover. The cuck is making out with your pants!"

He froze for a moment while a rush of humiliation engulfed him. He momentarily thought about facing her but decided to keep his face buried in the trousers. He was busted, so fuck it. Randy probably looked because the sounds of their sex paused, but he must not have been that interested, he said nothing and the sounds soon resumed. He could hear her react to his thrusting again but she still managed to taunt him before turning her full attention back to her lover.

"God how fucking pathetic you are hubby. You dickless little wimp."

She laughed and it morphed into moaning. He was on his own again. As their passion continued, he kissed, sniffed, licked and groped every inch of Randy's pants, both front and back. When grinding the shirt into his mound made him feel like he might come in his dress, he took a break and felt up his tits. He was so horny he'd have let Randy fuck him in the ass on the spot, if he let him jerk off with his trousers. It nagged at him that he was getting so turned on while his wife got laid just a few feet away, but there it was.

Finally, after what he guessed was more than an hour, he heard their moans get louder and faster. He pressed the shirt into his mound as hard as he could and buried his face in the pants as he listened to them cum. Randy was everything she said he was, he made her almost scream with ecstasy, and made her do it for a long time. He was fucking his wife into heaven and all he could do was kiss his pants and listen. She had a very long orgasm, far longer than she ever did with him, and mercifully he finally heard Randy grunt out his own.

Soon things quieted down and he pulled his face from the trousers. They were slowly writhing as they slipped into their afterglow. Not sure what to do, he folded up Randy's clothes and placed them on the floor. He straightened his outfit, crossed his legs and tried to look dignified. He had no idea why.

They exchanged lover's talk for several minutes but he couldn't make out anything that was said. Eventually he noticed Judith peek at him a few times as she whispered to Randy. Shortly after he got up on his hands and knees and Jordan saw his cock hanging down, it looked half hard and his big balls were hanging low. He kissed Judith's tits and lips a few times then got off the bed and headed toward Jordan. Judith propped herself up on her elbows.

"Alright hubby, in case you didn't notice, we had a nice fuck."

She looked at Randy, smiled and winked. "A really nice fuck."

Looking back her smile faded.

"Now it's time to thank my lover for making your wife happy. I want you to lick Randy's cock and balls clean, they've got my juices and his jizzum all over them. So lick the man clean and tell him how grateful you are pantyboy."

By then Randy was right in front of him and he was back to the naked guy thing again. She wasn't wrong, his cock and balls were slick with juices, and some of it was a white frothy foam. He knew he had no choice and cupped his balls in his left hand while holding his shaft at its base with the other. He took his shrinking dick in his mouth, closed his eyes and used his lips like a squeegee, scraping off all the slop. He knew he was swallowing sperm that had been churned in his wife's pussy, and the truth was, he liked that thought.

"I don't hear anything hubby."

He sighed and kissed his mushroom.

"Thank you, sir, for fucking my wife, it sounded like she really enjoyed herself."

He lifted his penis and started licking his big balls. They were impressive.

"Is that all you have to say wimp?"

By now he was expecting it. He continued, speaking in between licks.

"Please fuck my wife with your beautiful cock whenever she wants it. I need you to be a man for me, sir. Thank you for doing for me what I can't do. I'd be happy to please you in any way I can if you'd fuck my wife again."

He then gave the man's penis and balls a tongue bath for a few minutes, and thankfully she shut up. When he stopped Randy seemed fine with it and started putting on his shirt. Preferring not to look at a naked guy Jordan looked over at his wife instead. She had propped herself up on the pillows and looked like she had no intentions of going anywhere. When their eyes met, she snorted in disgust and slowly shook her head.

"You have no idea how pathetic you are hubby, no fucking idea. Oh well. I want you to help Randy put his pants back on. Show the man who just fucked your wife that you're at least good for something."

He saw Randy shoot her a quick look, a look that he thought said "enough already". He guessed Randy's interest in being a tool of her husband humiliation was wearing thin. Jordan shook out his trousers and held them out for him to step into, then pulled them up and gently guiding his dick into them. He finished by buttoning them closed and carefully zipping them up. When his pants were back in place, Jordan felt better and gave his corduroy bulge a kiss before thanking him one last time. This time Randy patted his shoulder and spoke up.

"It's OK man, glad to do it. Thanks for the blow job, I'll be seeing you around. Oh and, I like the outfit, you look kinda pretty."

He then went over to the bed, leaned down and gave Judith a kiss.

"Bye Jude, I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye Randy, and thanks again."

He walked out without looking back and Jordan felt really funny. He knew it was insane, especially after all he'd been subjected to, but hearing Randy call him pretty gave him a big thrill. He glanced down at his attire and had another delayed thrill when he realized he just spent an evening of sex with another guy and his wife while he was in full drag. He wasn't even sure if the comment was meant to mock him or not, but he chose to believe it wasn't. It was crazy and kinky as hell, but he liked the idea that his wife's boyfriend thought he was pretty. His giddiness was quickly extinguished however, when he looked at his wife.

"Well cuck, you passed your first test. Not with flying colors mind you, but you did pass. And by the way, Randy thinks you're a really good cocksucker. So there is that. Come over here."