Judith & Jordan - A Cuck Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and headed for the bed, and she moved herself back in the position she was in when he licked her pussy. She again motioned him on his knees in front of her and he had a feeling he knew what was coming. He looked at her pussy and it was a mess. Juices and jizzum smeared all over.

"Yes husband, take a good look. Another man just pumped a load of sperm in your wife's pussy. And with his big balls, Randy's got a lot of sperm to squirt. Do you think it's right for your wife's pussy to be filled with another man's sperm?"

Apparently, she was far from done with him for the night, and it appeared she had no intentions of coming out of character. In fact, he was beginning to wonder if she ever intended to come out of character, or was this the new normal? But it was easier for him to slip into his submissive wimp mode now that it was just the two of them.

"No Ma'am, I don't think it's right, I'm your husband, it should be my sperm. I should be the one cumming in your pussy."

She smiled, she was enjoying herself.

"Really. Well, we'll talk more about that later. For now I suggest you remove his sperm from my pussy, or I'll start thinking you like there. Go ahead husband, lick my pussy clean and suck the man's sperm out of my vagina."

He obeyed, and now that Randy was gone, he enjoyed the humiliation a lot more. He wouldn't say he liked it, but sucking another man's sperm out of her pussy wasn't as repulsive as he thought it'd be. A few days ago the idea would've been unthinkable, but after having the man use his mouth as a cum dump right in front of his wife, everything was different. He went about his business and after a few minutes she asked.

"I suppose after watching everyone else cum you'd like to cum yourself, am I right hubby?"

He gave her a muffled affirmative.

"Well, since you did a good job sucking Randy's dick, and you have a belly full of sperm, I guess you earned an orgasm. However hubby, you have a bit of a dilemma when it comes to that. You see dear, as you know, Randy has no interest in your penis, so he won't be making you cum. And, as I think you can tell by now, with Randy's big dick keeping me satisfied I have no interest in your sissy little penis either. So there's no one here to provide you with orgasms."

She left it at that to tease him and see his reaction. He waited her out a bit and finally spoke up.

"Um, Ma'am, so what does that mean? I can't cum?"

She smiled. She knew she owned him, and loved that she did.

"Lick sissyboy."

He resumed.

"What it means hubby, is that you'll have to supply your own orgasms. Until further notice the only way I'll allow you to cum is by jerking off, and the only way you'll be allowed to jerk off, is with my permission. God help you if I find out you were whacking off without permission. Do you understand?"

He gave her another muffled "uh-huh".

"Good. In addition, from now on the only corduroys you'll be allowed to jerk off with, will be Randy's trousers. No girly clothes, none of your regular corduroys, and certainly nothing of mine. If you behave yourself and beg me properly, I'll allow you to jerk off with Randy's pants from time to time, that's it."

He stopped licking and looked up.

"I thought he didn't want to see my dick. So how can I jerk off with his pants? I can only jerk off with his pants when he's here."

She liked the fact that his only complaint was about the logistics. He completely surrendered to having his sex life restricted to another guy's pants, without even putting up a fight. Yes, she did indeed own him.

"You'll jerk off with his trousers after he leaves. Out of the goodness of his heart he brought you a gift tonight, several pairs of his corduroy pants. And you damn well better appreciate it. He really is a nice guy."

He suddenly remembered the bag she took from him at the door.

"If you behave yourself like a good little cuck, from time to time I'll allow you to have sex with his pants, if you beg me for it. There will be some other restrictions too, but we'll discuss them later. For now, and I just want you to really think about what I'm going to say next. Are you listening?"

He nodded.

"From now on your sex life will consist of jerking off with the pants of the man who fucks your wife.

Let that sink in bitchboy. Now finish licking, then maybe I'll let you explore your gift. Did you get all his jizzum out of my pussy?"

He lowered his face and resumed licking. And even though everything she just told him sounded absurd, the idea of having sex with another guys pants suddenly seemed appealing.

Another first, he though.