Judith & Jordan - A Cuck Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy husband tries to hold on to his marriage.
8.4k words
4.15
15.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith & Jordan (A Cuck Story) -- Part 2

(The Beginning)

When Jordan returned from making Randy's drink, they were sitting on the sofa making out. That sight gave him pause. It's not like he wasn't expecting it, it was just the reality of it hitting him in the face. He stood in front of them holding the drink and feeling like a complete fool in full drag. Judith made no effort to acknowledge him either, making him wait several minutes before breaking the kiss.

"Oh look, the cuck's back with your drink."

Randy reached out with a smile, and Jordan momentarily looked him in the eye while handing him the glass. He wasn't sure why he looked, probably a mixture of curiosity and resignation, it was going to happen sooner or later. When they locked eyes, he felt a wave of shame wash over him. But at the same time, the pleasant look on his young face, the smile, the "thank you", it all seemed genuine. It lessened the panic just a bit.

"Good girl. Now go freshen mine, it's over there. You can have another too if you'd like."

Her tone was actually pleasant, she even winked when calling him a girl, she was obviously enjoying his predicament. He suspected she intentionally delayed her request so she could make him swish his ass in front of Randy again.

"Yes Ma'am."

He repeated the routine but this time anticipated the giggles.

When he returned the second time the TV was on and they were snuggled together watching some American Idol type show, he had no idea what it was. Randy had his arm around her shoulder and her hand was lying just north of the bulge in his trousers. After taking her glass she instructed him to sit in the chair across from them.

"Sit down and rest your heels hubby."

He did, and they spent the next hour watching the show and completely ignoring him. They laughed and talked dirty, made out and groping each other, and in general acted like horny lovers. All the while he sipped his drink and pretended not to watch. There was a lot to deal with, and making him sit and deal with it all by himself right in front of them, made it even harder.

The list was long. Watching his wife grope and be groped by another guy. Being in full drag and acting like a fag in front of them. Knowing he was going to watch them fuck. Dealing with the fact that, in the midst of it all, Randy's outfit was making him horny and he wanted to suck his cock. In fact, there was even a part of him that liked being in drag in front of Randy, he actually wished it was turning him on. That realization made him feel even more like a wimp, and it suddenly dawned on him that she had him humiliating himself. It was all very confusing, and the longer she delayed they inevitable, the more it loomed and haunted him. He wasn't really sure what she was going to do, he just wished she'd do it.

Eventually he got his wish. When the show was over, she put the remote down and gave his bulge a squeeze.

"Ooo, I like that. Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

He smiled at her, but it appeared the quote was completely lost on him. She kept going.

"Are you ready to get rid of the quick one?"

"I'm always ready Jude, you know that."

"Alright lover, sit back and enjoy."

She unzipped his pants, and after a slight struggle, extracted his boner through the fly. She held it so it stood straight up and Jordan almost gasped. It was fucking beautiful. He could see she wasn't exaggerating, it looked to be every bit of ten inches, if not more. But it wasn't just the size, it was a handsome cock, with a slightly backward arc and a large perfectly shaped mushroom. Its thickness was a bit intimidating when he thought about it being shoved up his ass, which he did think about, and he could understand why Judith liked it so much. But as scary as it was, he wasn't deterred, not by a long shot. With a pronounced frenulum just an inch or so beneath the crown of his mushroom he didn't think he'd have any trouble making him cum in his mouth. In addition, seeing it sticking out of his corduroys drove him wild with lust, he was dying to suck it. He was also thankful he had his pantyhose on, or his dress would've looked like a circus tent.

She slowly stroked its full length a few times, then kissed him with a sexy moan. It didn't look like she was trying to jerk him off, not yet anyway, to him it looked more like she was trying to make him jealous. An instant battle raged within. On one hand he was feeling humiliated and envious of Randy as he watched his wife stroke his boner, and on the other he was jealous of his wife for having her hand wrapped around that magnificent cock. Especially with it sticking out of his corduroys. When they broke their kiss he could see in his peripheral vision that Randy was trying to make eye contact, probably feeling emboldened by the circumstances, but Jordan wasn't ready for that and kept his eyes glued on his dick. Which Randy liked even more. That went on for a few more minutes until she suddenly stopped.

"What the hell am I doing?"

Randy looked puzzled.

"I have a cuck. Why should I get my arm tired?"

She turned and looked at him with an almost evil smile.

"Get over here husband."

He swallowed hard, not liking the sudden spotlight. Slowly putting down his glass, he got up and stood in front of them with his eyes lowered, looking rather pathetic. She pointed to the floor in front of Randy.

"Kneel sissyboy."

Using Randy's knees to steady himself as he descended, the touch of his corduroys caused a wave of lust to ripple through him. Randy accommodated by spreading his legs, and he soon found his face just a foot or so away from that beautiful boner. Judith saw the lust written all over his face and savored the fact that she had him right where she wanted him. Randy looked down at the fag between his legs and got a little thrill. He really wasn't a bad looking fag, even for an older guy, and the fact that he was Judith's husband made it all the more exciting. She wiggled his boner and Jordan's eyes locked on it.

"You see hubby, Randy's a very horny young man, he's horny all the time, and he can cum two or three times a day. Unfortunately though, sometimes when he gets here, he's so horny he doesn't last very long when we fuck."

Jordan noticed Randy divert his eyes, and it made him feel good that she embarrassed him, even if it was unintentional.

"So to remedy the situation, I usually jerk him off early in the evening. That way when we fuck a little later, he's more relaxed. We call it getting rid of the quick one. Get it?"

He swallowed hard again, pulled his gaze from Randy's cock and looked her in the eye. "Yes Ma'am."

"Excellent.

Well hubby, as you know, things are changing around here. Now that you're my cuck you'll be assuming some new duties, one of which will be taking care of the quick one. From now on, on date nights, it'll be your responsibility to make Randy cum shortly after he arrives. In fact, you'll not only make him cum, but you'll beg him to fuck your wife before you do. Then you'll beg him to cum in your mouth so he'll make your wife feel even better."

She smiled at Randy, who was again staring at Jordan. Her eyes followed his back to her husband and the smile disappeared.

"Are you getting the picture hubby?"

The blanket felt very warm again. "Yes Ma'am."

Having both of them staring at him in such close proximity intensified his humiliation. Although, it didn't stop him from soaking in all the corduroy, both hers and his. Having it all so close, especially with his big dick sticking out of the middle, was turning him on tremendously. When his eyes wandered back to hers, he saw that evil smile again. She was loving every minute.

"Are you regretting your choices Debbie dear?"

Something inside him snapped, or resigned. He knew what she was doing, and he knew she wasn't going to let up. She was pissed at him for hurting her and she was going to make the payback a bitch. He realized he needed to stop fearing both her wrath, and even more so, surrendering his masculinity to another guy. She wasn't going to stop until he did. He needed to just do it. Maybe it would appease her, maybe not, but either way something told him the only way he would ever get to the other side of her anger, was to go through it. He decided to giver her what she wanted. Who knows, if nothing else, maybe it would confuse her and knock her off her game. He sighed.

"No Ma'am, not at all. I'll be more than happy to make sure your boyfriend is relaxed. I want you to be as happy as you can be. May I please suck his cock Ma'am?"

He saw a momentary flash of confusion in her eyes, but she recovered quickly.

"Yeah hubby, here, go ahead."

She pushed Randy's dick at him, slapping his face with it. He flinched for a second, then said "thank you". Randy was staring at him intently as he kissed his mushroom and swirled his tongue around it. He repositioned himself to get a little more comfortable and went to grab the base of his cock, only to grab his wife's hand instead. That was very weird, and she pulled it back quickly. He took hold of his boner down at its base and stretched his lips over his knob. As his mushroom filled his mouth, he let out an involuntary moan of pleasure, and they all heard it. She laughed.

"My my Randy, I think hubby really likes your dick."

He slid his lips down about six inches and just held them there, letting his mouth get used to its size. This time it was Randy who moaned. As he savored the reality of having a cock in his mouth, he stared down the length of his boner and raped his trousers with his eyes. Corduroy, cock and cum. When he was in drag those were the things he craved most, and at that moment he had a dick in his mouth and a pair of corduroys just inches from his face. His own dick was as hard as a rock. He then slid his lips up and started bobbing his head up and down, slowly jerking him off with his lips. His cock tasted wonderful and he started timidly feeling up his pants with his free hand. After a minute or two he relaxed a bit and he sensed Randy did too. Unfortunately, Judith had other ideas.

"Wait a minute hubby, aren't you forgetting something?"

He slid his mouth off with a slurpy pop, and there was a thick strand of saliva stretching from Randy's knob to his mouth.

She snorted. "Wipe your mouth sissyboy, God, you're pathetic."

He did.

"Aren't you forgetting something? You're supposed to be begging this young man to fuck your wife."

He stifled annoyance. "Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry."

The moment he'd been dreading was upon him, but he knew he had to do what he had to do. He took a deep breath, exhaled and looked right at Randy, then kissed his mushroom.

"Sir, would you please fuck my wife? Would you please use this magnificent cock to make her feel good? I'd be very grateful if you'd do that sir. And I'd like to suck you off so you'll last a long time when you do it."

They maintained eye contact the whole time, and Jordan was expected something really bad to happen. After all that's what his imagination had been telling him for days. Randy smiled, and didn't look intimidating at all.

"Sure Jordan, I'd be happy to fuck Judith. I like fucking her, and I'm glad you're OK with it. You know, you're kinda nice, and I like your outfit, you look pretty sexy. Yeah, you're a sexy fag. Oh, and yeah, you can suck my cock any time you want, your pretty mouth feels really good."

There was silence for several seconds as both Jordan and Judith digested his words. Jordan was blown away by how nice he was, he wasn't expecting that, and for just a moment he felt attracted to him. That confused the shit out of him. But he'd broken the ice and it wasn't so bad, he felt a little lighter, like part of a huge weight had been lifted.

Judith was also confused, but for different reasons. She asked him to be nice to Jordan that night. She was going to be a bitch but she didn't want him getting nasty, so he didn't do anything wrong. But hearing him speak so nicely to her husband made it sound like he enjoyed being with a fag. She wasn't sure what to make of that.

"Thank you, sir."

That was all he could muster. He resumed sucking and Judith had nothing more to say. Instead, she leaned in and kissed him, and they remained like that for a long time, with Jordan sucking cock and them making out. His eyes kept checking them out as he sucked, and seeing him feeling up his wife's tits just inches away was weird. It bothered him a little, which was to be expected, but at the same time seeing him groping her corduroy covered tits kind of turned him on. He started exploring his trousers with more enthusiasm, and everyone seemed to be getting very excited.

Finally, Randy started moaning into Judith's mouth and when she broke the kiss he said.

"Oh yeah, oh god, that's it, that's it, that feels so fucking good." He was then reduced to grunts and groans.

Jordan felt his hard boner spasm between his lips an instant before his mouth filled with warm creamy cum. He ran his lips up so only his mushroom was still in his mouth and swallowed. He then bobbed his head even faster sucking just the top few inches and Randy filled his mouth twice more. As he swallowed the man's sperm he stared down at his pants and shirt, reveling in a corduroy, cock and cum moment. In fact, he was so turned on that for a few seconds he thought he might cum right in his pantyhose. He was in full drag on his knees giving his wife's boyfriend a blow job right in front of her, and he was loving every fucking minute of it. And to ice the cake, when he slowed down Judith gently patted his head like a puppy.

"That's a good girl, sucking my man's dick, you're such a good little hubby. And you're now officially a cuck, you're a pathetic sissy wimp and everyone knows it. Congratulations Debbie dear!"

She kissed Randy, who was calming down and settling into his afterglow.

"Is my husband a good cocksucker?

"Oh yeah." He took a deep breath. "Oh yeah, he's real good. Thanks Judith, that was great."

Jordan pulled his mouth off, then licked his dick while he took a breather.

Thanks Judith?

But as he continued to grope Randy's trousers and ogle his shirt the slight faded from his mind. He was very horny, and he hated to admit it, but corduroy clad Randy was turning him on more than his wife. He wasn't expecting that.

Gently tapping Jordan's shoulder, he indicated he'd had enough and Jordan sat back on his heals. Randy was lying back into the sofa with his eyes closed and a smile on his face, he looked very content. He then noticed his wife, she was leaning against her lover and staring at him with an amused smirk.

"God, you're pathetic."

She shook her head and snorted.

"So, my faggot husband, you now have my lover's sperm in your belly. By the way, I noticed you didn't even think, you just swallowed it all, I didn't even have to tell you to. I always suspected you were a closet queer, and now we all know you are. Well anyway, I hope you like having his jizzum in you, because you'll be having a lot more in you in the future."

She chuckled.

"Actually, I bet he'll be squirting more in you than me."

He wasn't sure what she meant by that, but being distracted, he let it go. He decided not to waste another opportunity to ogle Randy's cock and corduroys. She let him continue and took a sip, then said. "Well hubby, it seems play time is over, time to put your toy away."

He looked puzzled, and she smirked.

"Put it back in his pants sissyboy."

She watched him obey, and he even zipped his trousers closed without being told. Doing that in front of his wife was both humiliating and exciting all at once. Randy's eyes were still closed and he moaned. His smile returned. He was liking every bit of what was happening, that was obvious.

"Alright hubby, I was thinking about making you lick my pussy too, but not tonight, I want his cock to give me my first orgasm. I guess you're done with your chores for now. Get us all fresh drinks and you can relax for a while."

He looked at Randy's bulge and then back at her, as if trying to get his bearings.

"Come on hubby, let's go. Scoot!"

She Smiled.

"Oh yeah, and swish bitch."

He deliberately used Randy's knees to help himself to his feet, copping one last corduroy feel, then once again found himself swishing his ass on the way to the kitchen. And of course, the giggling followed.

************************************************

After playing waitress for the horny couple, Judith told him to sit in the chair and relax. She put on the TV, and after a short debate the lovers agreed on a movie. As they snuggled together on the sofa, Jordan, having no interest in the film, sipped his dink and reviewed his predicament. He was still very horny and eyed them discreetly as he wondered what she had in mind for the rest of the evening. Now that he'd sucked Randy's dick right in front of his wife, there was little reason to pretend to anyone, including himself, that he wasn't turned on by the young man's cock.

First he eyed Randy in his outfit for a bit, then turned his gaze back on himself, looking down at his tits and dress. The fact that he was in full drag was turning him on more than ever before. Besides the normal excitement he got from feeling feminine and free when he was being a fag, he was also experiencing the humiliating thrill of being exposed in front of another guy. A much younger guy with a big dick, a guy who was going to fuck his wife, a guy who just came in his mouth. And based on the way his wife was behaving, he suspected he was going to be owned by that guy at some point in the near future. That made everything feel a little foreboding, and yet exciting as well.

Long ago, he had sexual affairs with three different guys, and he enjoyed all of those experiences. But in all of those cases the other guy was a fag too, so when he was surrendering his masculinity to another guy, so was the other guy. That equation kept their egos from being an issue. That however, wasn't the case here. Randy wasn't a fag, and he had no intentions of surrendering his masculinity or being submissive, they would never be on equal footing. He was also fucking his wife, and Jordan wasn't.

In addition, even if Randy had no intentions of dominating him, it seemed Judith had every intention of exploiting Randy's sexual superiority. She was going to make her husband sexually subservient to her boyfriend whether he liked it or not, and it appeared there was no escaping that fate. Normally that wouldn't appeal to him, at least not to this degree and under these circumstances. However, he knew he had no choice if he was to achieve his goal of reconciliation. He finally surrendered to that reality, and as he ogled Randy his mind opened ever so slightly to the idea of being owned by another guy.

That was all it took. That was the crack that would eventually widen enough to tear down all resistance. That was the moment Jordan became a cuck.

As he stared at Randy's corduroy bulge and contemplated submission, he got a perverse thrill knowing his belly was full of the man's sperm, and somewhere deep down inside, something shifted. For the first time in his life the idea of being a bitch for an unsissified man became acceptable. He discreetly rubbed his dick through his dress and began fantasizing. The idea of Judith watching while Randy fucked him in the ass became very appealing. And even though he'd never admit it, he briefly toyed with scenarios where he surrendered his ass when she wasn't there, and found those fantasies worth expanding on in the future.

However, he was smart enough to know that acceptance wasn't going to happen overnight, and he wasn't going to admit any of this to Judith. He just decided he wasn't going to put up a fight when she pushed things in that direction. If it was going to happen, then it was going to happen, he wasn't going to seek it, but he wasn't going to fight it either. In addition, he had to admit that Randy's laid-back, pleasant demeanor was helping things a lot, and he hoped it stayed that way. He liked the idea of being allowed to deal with the man's dick for a while, before dealing with the man.