Judith's Betrayal

Story Info
Wife discovers simple trick for a steady stream of cock.
6.2k words
3.01
30.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on tiptoes and reaching to put away the last of the glasses from the dishwasher when I felt my husband's arm reach around my waist from behind. The clanging of plates must have prevented me from hearing him descending the stairs. He placed three slow and soft kisses on either side of my neck before spinning me around, firmly grabbing my ass, and languishing a few soft kisses on my lips. He knows exactly how to make me melt into his arms.

"I love you," he whispered as our lips parted.

"I love you, too," I replied.

He stepped back and scanned me from head to toe. "That's and interesting outfit," he said with a fair bit of snark. My make-up was done and I was wearing a tight fitting sweater. The outfit was tied together with my oldest pair of pajama pants and a dirty pair of slippers.

"Just a zoom meeting this morning, then I'm off the rest of the day," I said. "Gotta love those zoom meetings. No need to be fully dressed."

"The cashmere body suit I bought for you would be perfect. Business up top and nearly naked on the bottom," he quipped with a shit-eating grin.

"Right, just what I want. To be nearly naked on a zoom meeting with my co-workers," I huffed, feigning complete contempt.

"True," he laughed. "Probably not the best idea." After a slight pause he said, "Anyway, the siding crew is scheduled be here in about 1/2 an hour."

"Oh, right. I had completely forgotten about that." That was a lie. I felt guilty as hell. I was sure he could see right through me and tell that I was lying. In reality, I had this date circled on the calendar and had been planning since the appointment was scheduled two weeks ago.

My husband pulled me in for a final peck on the forehead and said, "Love you, doll. Have a great day."

"Love you too," I replied. I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled him in for one last wet kiss.

"Can you tell the sider to knock on the front door when he gets here? I don't want to be startled by them just appearing in the back yard."

"Sure," he said while pulling out his phone. "I'll send him a text right now."

"Bye, my love," I said blowing him a kiss. "Have a great day." He turned and walked out through the garage. I listened for the garage door to close and looked out the window to watch him drive away. As soon as the car was out of sight, I was straight upstairs and back into the bathroom. I removed my sweater and pajama bottoms and kicked off my slippers. I stood naked in front of the mirror admiring my body. I gave my nipples a pinch and ran my hands down to my hips. I slowly slid my hands across my pelvis enjoying the smooth skin around my fresh Brazilian wax. I really did like the way this made my pussy look. The clean look of the manicured area was so much better that the jungle that was there 2 days ago. I grabbed my pink silk robe and put it on. It was long sleeved, but short bottomed and barley covered my ass. I watched myself in the mirror while I turned, stood on tiptoes, and bent over to see how much movement would be required to expose my ass. I wasn't much at all.

I used a tissue to remove the subdued lipstick I had on. I opened my make-up drawer and pulled out the brightest red lipstick I owned, black mascara, and black eyeliner. I reached into the back of the drawer and fished out a pair of latex panties I had hidden a few days earlier and put them in the front pocket of my robe. Then, I got to work. Heavy on the eyeliner and loaded up the mascara to get my eye lashes as far up as they could go. Two coats lipstick had my lips glistening. I was in the middle of testing out different iterations of "Fuck me eyes" when the doorbell rang.

Holy shit! I was trembling with nervous energy. I quickly wrapped a towel around my head and tightened my robe as much as possible. I gave nipples and long pinch and squeeze. The silk between my nipples and fingers was just enough to trick my brain into registering I was touching myself. My knees weakened and a little gush shot out from between my legs. My nipples were clearly pointed and were not at all obscured by the robe. I blew myself a kiss and headed downstairs to the front door.

Opening the door, I was greeted by a good-looking man, mid 30's, with an athletic build as well as a stiff icy cold October wind. The wetness between my legs chilled instantly and my nipples sharpened. For all I knew, they very well might have ripped right through the robe. We only made eye contact for a brief instant until his gaze was fixated on my tits.

"Whoa, that's cold!" I exclaimed. "Please, step inside." As he walked past, I noticed the two other men in his crew unloading his truck in the driveway. I shut the door and turned to face him. He was still gawking at my nipples and clearly flustered.

"Uuuhhh.....Uuhhh...ummm....Mrs.," he stammered.

"Bengston," I answered. "Mrs. Bengston."

"Of course....Mrs. Bengston. Your husband texted me and wanted to be sure I let you know when we arrived."

"Yes, thank you," I said. "Please follow me." I walked through the entryway and into the kitchen. I was sure to exaggerate my hip sway, hoping my robe would pop up just enough to give him a peek of the bottom of my ass. I stopped and pointed across the living room. "My office is through that door on the left," I told him. "I will be working from home today. I have a pot of coffee already brewed. It's cold out. If you need some coffee, just come inside. This back door is unlocked." I said and paused just a second before raising my hand and pointing at the sliding glass door that led to the deck. He did a double take and obviously caught the inuendo.

"That's very generous," he said while finally making eye contact. "Thank you, Mrs. Bengston." I lead him through the back door. His crew was rounding the corner into the backyard, hands full with supplies. I was dying to see how he would approach his work crew, but instead I shut the door and quickly headed into my office.

The office is a bit small, which is nice since a space heater can easily keep it cozy. I entered and left the pocket door slightly opened so that I could hear anyone coming in through the back door. My desk is a glass topped L-shape with the top of the L aimed right into the doorway. One step forward and two shuffles left is all that is needed to access my chair. I sat down, powered up my laptop, and giggled as I thought, "This will be the first zoom meeting I've ever enjoyed."

I took the external camera off of the lid of the laptop and secured to the edge of the glass top directly in front of me. I slid the laptop to the left so that the camera would not obscure any of the screen. I aimed the camera down and waited for the laptop to finish the login process. Once complete, I clicked on the zoom icon and started a test call. I opened my robe, leaned back, and placed both of my feet on the desk, spread wide on either side of the camera. With a few adjustments for angle and focus, I was now gazing at my trim little pussy in 4K on a 17" laptop screen. I felt a gush and reached down with two fingers to collect it. I was already plenty wet. I dipped my fingers in and spread my lips for the camera as I dragged my wetness up to my clit. On first contact, a charge and tingle rippled through my entire body. I spread my lips wide again and admired my inner folds. I had never seen my pussy in this much detail before. Well, not sitting this comfortably anyway. There is only so much you can examine while being curled up in a ball or with a handheld mirror between your legs. Luckily, I'd been planning this moment for long enough that I was turned on and able to avoid over scrutinizing every inch of my pussy. To be sure, I briefly closed my eyes and tilted my head back while I began circling my clit. Oh, wow! This was going to be quick.

There are 3 strangers outside and I am only obscured by two unlocked doors. I imagined one of them coming in and catching me. What would I do? I first imagined myself covering up, modestly, and pretending to be embarrassed. That wasn't doing it for me though. I let my mind drift to a dirtier option. I wouldn't stop if they walked in. I would just rub faster and press harder while making eye contact and exploding. They would see that I was recording myself masturbating. What a dirty slut they would think I am. I just kept thinking of being caught. I was furiously rubbing my clit. If I wasn't so wet, I might have ripped it right off. I opened my eyes and looked back into my pussy on the screen. I parted my lips with my left hand and continued rubbing with my right. I'm going to get caught, I'm going to get caught. Oh my god, someone is going to walk in right when I'm coming. My breath was tightening up. My whole body was tingling, and sparks were firing all over. This is it.....I'm......coming!!!!

I normally close my eyes and ride out the wave, but I forced myself to continue staring deeply into my folds. I spread my lips as wide as possible and pressed my fingers into my clit. I watched my hole squeeze tight and force out a trickle of juice that slowly made its way into my ass crack. My inner folds flexed a few more times, but none produced as much juice as the first powerful clench. I relaxed, completely content, and continued to lazily play with my pussy as I stared at it on screen.

With a deep exhale, I sat myself up and tidied up my desk. I reached into the pocket of my robe and found my latex panties. I slid my robe completely off and laid it over the back of my chair. I was just stepping into the panties when I heard the sliding glass door open.

"Mrs. Bengston?" a voice called.

"Yes," I called back.

"You offered us coffee earlier. Is it okay to get some?" he asked.

"Yes, of course," I replied. "Just come into my office"

I pulled the panties about halfway up my thighs, scooted around to the top end of the desk. I leaned forward and laid my upper half onto the desktop. Damn, that's cold. I recoiled as glass top felt like ice on my still sensitive nipples. I stopped myself from jumping completely off the surface and decided to hold on tight and suck it up. My body heat would warm it up eventually. I had to strain to hear the approaching footsteps over the deafening pounding of my heart. When he slides the door open, the first thing he is going to see is my bright, white ass looking right back at him. What is he going to think? Is he going to run away? Is he going to fuck me? Oh my god, I am such a slut! I gushed again and could feel the wetness running down my thigh.

"Ms. Beng...," he froze.

"Just like I said. If you want some coffee, all you have to do is come inside," I teased while wiggling my ass.

"Oh...,Oh my god!" he exclaimed. I could hear his belt buckle loosening and pants falling to the floor. He grabbed my ass with both of his freezing cold hands. I wanted to jump away and scream, but I held it in, didn't move and just took it. He manhandled me and spread my ass cheeks open as my half on/half off panties were preventing my legs from parting any further. My asshole and pussy were now on full display to a man I had met only moments before.

"Looks like you are soaked already, you little whore!" he barked. "You want my cock?"

"Oh yes," I moaned. "Fuck me"

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it across my wet slit. He wasn't fully hard yet, but with a few more passes across my hole, he entered me. His cock was growing with each slow stroke. His magnificent cock kept growing until it filled me completely. His girth was stretching me just up to the point of becoming painful and the end of his stroke was buckling my cervix.

"Don't tease me anymore," I bellowed. "Just fucking pound me! Fuck me with that amazing cock!"

He didn't need to be told twice. He reared back and slammed into me at full force. He pushed me forward a few inches and I had fight through a few more strikes before I was able to creep myself back and grab onto the edge of the desk. He was hitting all the spots now. I was completely stretched open and angerly being railed against my furthest wall. He was fucking faster and harder than I've ever been fucked before. Although his stroke was extremely fast, for the brief moments his cock was sliding back, my aching pussy was bereft by the void. Thankfully, this wouldn't last long and would quickly be replaced by the bliss of being completely filled by his full thrust again. His breathing was getting deeper and there were faint undertones of growl just beginning to form. He clamped onto both of my ass cheeks with his hands and was lifting me off the table, slamming me onto his cock. I was being completely used. I was just a plat thing. He was merely jerking himself off with my pussy. His growl was rolling now and could not be interrupted by his breath. Streams of my warm juices were pouring down both thighs.

"Oh yes," I screamed. "Fuck me......just keep fucking me. Cum inside. Fill me up with your fucking cum." With that, he stiffened and pulled me in tight. I thought he was going to rip my ass cheeks right off. There was not a single millimeter of room inside me. His cock engorged and felt like it added at least an inch in diameter. I thought I would be split open. As it relaxed, his first shot exploded onto my cervix and saturated it in cum. The warmth quickly spread across the interior of my pussy as it fought for any air gap it could find before exiting out the front. The second shot was exactly the same, with just a tiny bit less force. He relaxed, backed off a bit and let go of my ass. This created some space and let the 3rd, 4th, and 5th shots pool up in the back of my cunt. He pulled out, backed away, and pulled up his pants.

"Grab a cup of coffee," I said while pulling up my latex panties. I choose latex so that no of the cum would be absorbed and all stay in or around my pussy. "...and send one of the other boys in, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. Will do!" he replied. He filled a cup and took a sip. "Best cup of coffee....I've ever had." I batted my eyelashes at him and said nothing. As he walked out of the room, I sat on the desk and scootched back so that my feet could rest on the upper surface. I laid back, trembling with anticipation as I intently listened for the sound of a new cock entering the house. It wasn't long before I heard the sliding door open.

"Ma'am.....I'd like some coffee," a voice called out.

"Yes. Back here in the office," I replied. I removed my panties and kept them in my hand. I slid down so that my ass was resting on the edge of the desk and pulled my knees into my chest. I adjusted my head so that I could see around my thigh and have a clear view of the doorway. When he appears, he will see all of me. Wide open.

He started to speak before I could see him. "Ma'am....I would like," he stopped in the doorway and was frozen stiff. This was the first time I had a good look at him. I would guess he was in his early 20's and had the all-American college boy look about him. Or the all-American drop-out look. Unfortunately, these days, that look is one and the same. Winter cap, scruffy beard, ill-fitting and dirty clothes.

"Yes, yes," I said. "If you would like some coffee, you just need to come inside." He was wearing a belt, but he was able to shimmy out of his pants without taking it off. It appeared it had been quite a while since his last orgasm. His entire cock was bright read and looked like it was about to molt. He was already rock hard and his uncurved cock was standing at a near exact 45-degree angle from his body. He stepped forward and entered my cum lubricated pussy with ease.

He was shorter than his boss. The desk was a little bit too high for him to get full penetration. I started to adjust myself. hoping that leaning my ass off the desk some would help him to reach my cervix. Before I could get into position, I realized with the angle and the stiffness of his cock, he was in constant contact with my front wall. With each stroke, he was dragging the head of his cock along the full length of my urethra and ending with a tap on my bladder. This was a familiar feeling, and I knew what would soon occur. I decided to just lay back and let it happen. He was pumping hard the feeling in me was rising. I could hear the first faint sounds of my sloshing pussy. I knew what was going to happen, but he seemed totally unaware. His eyes were closed, and he was furiously pumping. I let my heels rest on his shoulders and propped myself up on my elbows. The sloshing sound was steadily increasing.

"Hey," I said. "Open your eyes." He opened his eyes and looked at me. His mouth slacked open and it looked like I had just woke him up from a deep sleep. To his credit, he did not stop pumping. "Look at my pussy." He dropped his gaze and became aware of the sound of very, very wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "Are you squirting? You dirty, bitch. Are you fucking squirting?" I laughed and pushed as hard as I could, firing a stream of squirt onto his stomach. That was far more than he could take. He came instantly with his whole body shaking and convulsing. He looked like a malfunctioning cyborg. I wrapped my legs around him to make sure he didn't fall over and that all of his cum was deposited inside me. I felt a fresh warm puddle settling into the back of my pussy. When he regained control of basic motor functions, he grabbed hold of the desk for balance and pulled out. I rolled back to keep my hole pointed towards the ceiling and put my panties back on.

"Get a cup of coffee," I instructed. "And send in the other guy."

"Wandy?" he asked. "He can barely speak English."

As I stood up, I could feel cum leaking out of the sides of my panties. I choose the latex panties since they wouldn't absorb and everything would stay warm and wet inside. I didn't want a cooling wet spot on my cotton panties siphoning away the warm cum that was meant for my pussy. I failed to consider that cum would just be pushed out the sides.

I jumped back up on the desk and laid on my stomach facing the doorway. I moved my hands to my hips and pushed them into the sides of my panties. They were tight enough to act as a good restraint. A creaking sound from the kitchen let me know that the door had been opened.

"Meesis," a voice called out. "Café?"

"In the office," I replied.

I looked him over as he appeared in the doorway. He was a decent looking man with a laborer's body. He used his body for work and had no time or energy to work out afterward. His nights were probably filled with poor food choices and too much beer. That didn't matter now. I wasn't looking for a shoulder to drape myself off of in public. I already had that. Right now, I just wanted this stranger's cock. I opened my mouth wide to show him where to shove it.

"Puta!" he exclaimed while dropping his pants to the floor.

His cock was the fattest I'd even seen. I had no idea if this was actually going to fit into my mouth, especially without the help of my hands to ease it in. I was briefly confused by the look of it until I realized he was not circumcised. I've never had an uncircumcised cock before. As he approached, he pulled back the sheath to reveal a beautiful, plump, purple head. Such a shame to have that hidden all the time. Thankfully, he gently eased his cock into my mouth. I was glad that he was not fully erect yet, it would give me some time to adjust to his girth. With each slow stoke, he grew wider in my mouth. The initial taste was very salty and I realized that he probably had not showered this morning. Mmmmm..this stranger's dirty, sweaty cock is in my filthy mouth. I am such a whore!

When he was fully hard, my lips were stretched far and on the verge of cracking. He was not reaching the back of my throat, so I was not gagging from his cock. However, I was so stretched that the saliva in my mouth had nowhere to go. His cock was gathering all the spit from inside my mouth and forcing it down my throat. Every 3rd or 4th stroke, there was enough spit to force a slight gag, which of course, produced more spit. More spit, faster thrusting, bigger gag, more spit. This continued until I gagged hard enough to force my jaw open. I felt a long pool of spit leave my mouth and drip of my chin. Tears were flowing as well.

12