Judith's Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Puta!" he said. He grabbed my face, forced my eyelids open, and tilted my head to make sure I was looking right into his eyes. "Puta.......Puta......Fuma mi polla!" I had no idea what he was saying. The spit dripping off my chin was now steady and I could hear it hitting the floor. Tears were a constant stream as well. He let go of my eyelids and tilted his head back. His cock was stiffening, and I could tell he was close to coming. I did not like swallowing cum, but my hands were restrained, and I decided that today, I was just going to take it. I tried to relax, which was extremely difficult in this position. His breathing increased and high-pitched wailing was cycling like a siren. His cock swelled again and stretch me so much that I tensed up. He stopped all movement and fired a shot directly into the back of my throat. It was a large gob and hit me hard. I gagged deep and nearly threw up. Some of his cum was forced out of my nose and my jaw clenched on his penis. He howled and backed out, shooting ropes of cum onto my face. I was hit in my right eye, left cheek, and twice on the forehead. I examined his cock with my one opened eye and didn't see any blood or teeth marks. At least I didn't cause any visible damage.

"Get the other's and bring them in here," I said while removing my hands from my panties. I sat up and wiped the cum out of my eye before it sealed shut. He hadn't moved and I realized he probably didn't understand what I was saying. I pointed two fingers towards the back of the house, then took my index finger and pointed at my mouth, pussy, and ass. That he understood clearly. He left the office without pulling up his pants. I could hear him fumbling to get them up as he made his way through the living room and kitchen.

I got down from the desk and stood in the office doorway, waiting for all 3 men to enter the house. When I heard the door open, I started to strut through the living room. Wearing nothing but panties and a face full of cum, I stopped them dead in their tracks. I did not smile; I did not frown. I was stoic and confident with my tits hanging out, overly exaggerating the sway of my hips. "Follow me, boys," I said as I made my way into the basement.

Fully carpeted and livable, the basement has a bar, home theatre, workout room, and full bath. I entered the workout room and turned to see all three men had followed, dragging their tongues. "Strip," I said coldly. Arms and legs were flailing so quickly, I'm surprised none of them were injured. I had already made up my mind that the boss' cock was going to be in my pussy. That was the easy decision. It fit me so perfectly. The young kid would probably fit in my ass quite well, but I didn't want to suck off the Mexican again. I guess that fat cock was somehow going to be shoved up my ass. I really didn't know how that was going to work.

They were standing naked in a heap of clothes, staring at me, and waiting for instruction. I approached, grabbed the boss' cock and lead him to the workout bench. "Lay down," I instructed. As he was getting into position, I returned to the other two, grabbed their cocks, and lead them to either end of the bench. I kneeled down and took the boss' cock in my mouth. This was destined for my pussy, but I had to have that amazing cock in my mouth first. Not only did he fit my pussy like I had molded him, but it was also the most pleasing cock I'd ever had in my mouth. On first attempt, my lips were down to his balls and his cock down my throat. No gag at all! While blowing him, I was pushing as much cum out of my cunt as I could. It was pooling in my panties and spreading across my pussy and ass. It started leaking out of the sides again and I needed to preserve as much as possible.

I fucked the back of my throat with his cock until my aching pussy demanded attention. I hated removing this cock from my mouth, but it was time. I rolled onto my back and removed my panties. I gathered and much cum as I could and massaged it into my asshole. Cum is the best lube available, and I was going to need a lot of it. I pushed two fingers into my ass and slowly moved them in and out. While on the out stroke, I spread them wide to prepare myself for by far the biggest thing I'd ever had in there. I looked over at the Mexican's cock. Two fingers would not be enough. I added a third finger and used a twisting motion for the in stroke and continued to spread on the out stroke. Even with three fingers in, I estimated 4 was probably closer to reality. However, having 3 guys staring at me with four of my own fingers up my ass seemed far too uncouth. I decided 3 was enough and I'll deal with the upcoming pain later. I was prepared as I was going to be, for anal, so I hopped up and straddled the boss.

My pussy was sopping wet and festooned with residual cum. I easily slid down the whole length of his cock until it was pushing into my deepest wall. I lifted my feet off the floor and was balancing most of my weight with my cervix on the tip of his cock. I placed my hands on his stomach for the slightest bit of balance and started grinding my hips. I either stretched my inner length or my cervix inverted as I was now experiencing a deeper penetration than I'd ever felt before. Sparks were firing all over my body and I nearly came right then. I kept grinding and leaned forward to take the younger guy's cock in my mouth. The Mexican took this as an invitation and stepped forward to press his cock into my ass. I wasn't quite ready yet, so I reached back and gave him a gentle push, which he understood. I grabbed the younger guy's ass with both hands and pulled him closer. His cock was still stiffly pointed at a 45-degree angle, just like earlier, and difficult to get into my throat. Everything was a bit awkward at first. I was trying to give a blow job and fuck at the same time. I finally realized that grinding my hips down naturally dropped my upper body forward. All I needed to do was fuck the guy underneath me and relax my throat. The rhythm flowed easily after that. My pussy juices were gushing as I was gliding my cervix all over the head of that gorgeous cock inside me. I was having no trouble devouring the cock in front of me. I briefly pulled back and looked over my shoulder, but of course, never stopped grinding my hips. The Mexican was stroking his rock-hard cock. I gave him a nod and he stepped forward to enter my ass.

This was going to be tough. My back end was clenched tight and needed to relax. I stopped moving to give him a steady target. My ass started to yield, but that must have only been the very tip of the spear. The ring of fire was searing. Shooting pain right into my belly button. I started to pull away, but that took the pressure off my cervix. I slammed myself back onto the boss' cock and ground my hips down as powerfully and deeply as I could. I pressed hard, again feeling like my cervix was inverting. I clenched and pushed hard with my anus before relaxing with a huge exhale. That was enough to fully yield. His cock was now inserted into my ass.

"AhhhhhhhHHHHHHH!" I screamed out. The fire in my ass was burning white hot. He expertly inched himself in. It was either the pleasure from my cervix or the copious gobs of cum I had forced into my ass, but with each slow stroke the fire was starting to be doused. This was starting to fell okay. Actually, it was starting to feel good. Real good. Oh my god, this feels fucking amazing. I timed my rhythm to the cock in my ass. As he pushed in, I slammed myself back into him and down onto the boss. I was getting the full stroke of both cocks at the same time.

I was no longer on earth, no longer human. I had no thoughts other than lust and desire. I was a lioness bearing her teeth and claws, howling to protect her kill. My prey however, was not an animal, but the two cocks filling my lower holes completely. I was growling and scratching and bucking uncontrollably. I felt sorry for the young man, but I was in no condition to pay attention to the cock in front of me. It was probably safer for him. I might have ripped that thing right off his body. I was riding the pleasure wave, further and further from consciousness.

"Puta......Puta," broke my trance. I believe he was about to cum. His swelling cock felt like it was made of iron. The added girth did not cause me any pain or discomfort. There was only, acceptance. "Aye....Aye....Aye," he wailed before stiffening up and delivering his load deep inside my ass. With each swell and pump, a soothing warm was spreading, coating the inner walls of my ass. I felt 5 pumps before he quickly and unceremoniously removed himself and stepped away. A stream of cum exited my ass along with his cock.

The younger man saw this as his opportunity. He walked around me and shoved his cock right into my ass uninvited. I really didn't mind, actually. I was still in no condition to service him with my mouth. After having that four fingered monster back there, it was far too soon for me to feel anything. That was okay. I could now focus on the magnificent cock that was still battling with my cervix.

I looked down at the boss and was about to say something dirty, when I realized how much blood I had drawn from his chest. "Oh shit! I'm sorry," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Not a problem at all, Mrs. Bengston," he replied. "You are one, fucking, amazing woman!"

"Who me?" I said coyly as I batted my eyes. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting. "Oh yes, that's it," I purred. "Fuck me with that big, beautiful cock. Cum inside me. Fill me up with your cum." He was thrusting harder and I was making sure that my full weight was bearing down on his cock. "Fuck me! Fuck Me! I am such a slut!" I felt a new warmth in my ass and realized the young man must have cum. He pulled out and I felt a longer dollop of cum oozing out of my ass. "I am so full of cum, but I need more," I bellowed. "Fucking, fuck me! Shoot your load deep inside me"

I could feel my orgasm building. My pussy was so wet, I could barely feel his girth. That didn't matter. All I cared about was the deep, deep penetration that was causing my legs and arms to tingle and spasm.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. That's it slut. I'm about to......cum." I heard the words and felt my cervix becoming drenched by his first rope of cum. Immediately, my orgasm hit. The first wave ripped through my body. My pussy exploded. Juice and fresh cum were running out of my hole. The second wave.....

I could faintly hear my name being called in the distance. I focused on it to figure out what direction it was coming from. I realized my eyes were closed and tried to open them. I was surrounded by 3 naked men.

"Mrs. Bengston. Are you alright?"

"Yes, I think so," I mumbled. "Yes, yes. I am fine. What happened?"

"Are you epileptic?" the boss asked.

"No. No I'm not epilietic," I replied. "Why?"

"Holy shit!" exclaimed the young man. "That was all from an orgasm!?!"

"What happened," I asked.

"You had an orgasm, for no lie, like 5 straight minutes." The boss told me. "All 3 of us had to hold you in place. Your whole body twitching and shaking and you were drooling. Honestly, we all thought you were having an epileptic episode. We laid you on the floor when you stopped"

"Jesus," I said. "I'm actually still feeling pretty lightheaded and like I'm high." I tried to get up, but that wasn't happening. I reached out my hands and said, "Help me up please." With their help, I was eased into a sitting position on the workout bench. After a few deep breaths I was able to stand. My legs were very wobbly, but I was able to walk..... slowly and with some assistance. They helped me upstairs and into my bathroom. One of them started the shower.

"Will you be okay in here?" the boss asked.

"Yes, I'll be fine," I replied. "Not going to get much work done today, are you?"

"That depends on what you call work, Mrs. Bengston," the boss answered. "Don't worry. We will be back on Monday."

"Oh, that sounds good," I said. "Could you do me a favor please?"

"Sure, Mrs. Bengston. What do you need?"

"Can you bring, at least, 3 more men with you on Monday?" I asked, through devious side eye.

"Of course, Mrs. Bengston," he said with a giggle. "Anything you wish."

12