All Comments on 'Judith's Betrayal'

by Plundererer33

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just then her husband walked back in. It turns out he set this whole thing up so that he could finally get evidence of her infidelity. He had it all taped. He sent that tape to her friends and family. They all disowned her immediately. Then he pulled out some divorce papers. She didn’t get to go through them as she had fainted when she realized she ruined her perfect world for some better then average dick.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Guess she is a puta after all!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that's a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horny slut who can't get enough. Way to go!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

She has unprotected sex with 3 guys less than 30 minutes after her husband leaves and with less emotion than if she took out the trash.

Is she suffering a mental illness? Did she get hit with a Martian Slut Ray? Why is she cheating on her husband?

And lastly, but most important, this isn’t her first time since she has absolutely ZERO remorse and planned it out. So what will she do when, not if, her husband finds out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lots of graphic sex no point to story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife once did the 2-man carpet laying crew. She said it was awesome.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Of course the truth will come out. Her husband can rain down vengeance on this disgusting whore and put the assholes out of business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Normal day in LW just whores and cucks. Maybe change from LW to W C

Owl4Owl4over 1 year ago

So much fun. Quality idea and layout some small errors but some editing should close the gap. Ignore the idiots that can’t appreciate a woman enjoying sex in its many iterations.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

That was horrible and unsexy, if a woman is that much of a skank then her husband would see it and when there was no work done by the crew he would complain, find out that they were in fact sent there, and the jig would be up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So when does he find out that he married a whore and tosses the cunt out

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Sooo just a cheating cunt story. I bet she really liked her husband too, won't say loving. No guilt, no indication they were open, no confrontations. Just deliberate slut. What the hell was this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No back story to why she is a cheating whore. Does the husband get to fuck around on the bitch wife? Do they have an open marriage are they swingers? This is not a story just a random scene where a woman gets fucked and cucks her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The detailed sex gets boring fast. You do write well though. Where is the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantasy lady. Great to be one of the three…not so great to be the husband.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife discovers simple trick for a steady stream of cock......Simple marry a gay dude.

Y0u write ok, you just arent anything but the same old cuck writer that always show sup here. Though in their defense they tend to keep using new names after they finish their NakedCraving HomoErotic Literary courses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was that? Not a story. No plot, No nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story, my wife and I enjoyed it. Over our twenty years of marriage she has had four different encounters with carpenters and others that we had contracted for remodleling. All of her experiences were dirty, nasty, and she loved them.

My wife loved that the woman in your story took on the guys bareback. She says thats the only way to really cheat on your husband. A wife needs to get pumped full of other guy's cum.

This is what our sexy, young wives are for: they can use their pussies to motivate the hired help. There is another name for work-from-home wives: Puta!

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the commenter below - no back story. Why is she cheating? Because she can? Until hubby finds out then she says it's not what it looks like. Unless there's an open marriage or something. And with her fucking these guys bareback, it's just a matter of time before hubby gets a little something in him - or she gets pregnant - or both?, & then there's hell to pay.

---> Would be nice to have the possible cause of this slut's activities & what happens after. You know, finish the story. Because it can't be finished the way it is. 2 stars & very disappointing. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, we need at least another chapter. WHen the guys come back on Monday, hopefully they will bring three big black guys with big cocks to help satisfy her urges. With six guys she probably will get through lunch before she needs them all again before her husband gets home. On Tuesday, the original six guys come back, however they also bring another six guys to help her cravings. I suppose the neighbors might get suspicious so the next few days only six guys at a time help her out. Her husband never suspects anything.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whore turns tricks for a steady stream of cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous