Judy

Story Info
Judy pushes the envelope.
3.4k words
4.37
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Judy

Judy pushes the envelope

This cuckold tale is a little more graphic then my normal so consider being warned.

Part 1

Judy and Samuel had been sweet hearts all through high school and the all the way through college. They married just after graduation as both started their careers, her in retail management and him as a program writer for a small company. As the years sped by, both of them advanced up the corporate ladders.

Judy became the vice-president of the juvenile division. It seemed a lack of never being a mother had no effect on her ability to find the proper clothes and toys that other mothers loved for their children. When the company grew in size to be a major player in the gaming field, Samuel was made the head programmer.

They were in their early fifties now. Both had retained the bodies they had back in school. Judy controlled their diets to maintain a healthy life style. Both had memberships in a health club, played tennis and swam every chance they got. Judy was slim and tall being 5 foot and eight inches. Her frame easy carried the still firm and small breasts. Her hair was long and she wore it loose and flowing. Samuel was just six feet tall. His shoulders were broad and he still had a six pack on his stomach. He too kept his hair long, not like his wife's but still longer than most men. The touch of gray at the temples added a bit of color to the otherwise dark brown color.

It came as a shock to him one evening as they were sitting on the couch watching the evening news when Judy turned to him and took his hand, "You know I love you, right?"

"Yes and I love you, as much as I did thirty some years ago. I'm sorry if I haven't said it lately but I really do love you and would do anything I could for you."

"And do you realize other than the movies we've watched I have never seen another penis. Yours is the only real one I've ever seen or touched."

"Well you are the only woman I've seen nude. So I guess we are a bit alike in that area."

"Do you have any desire to see someone else? All naked and exposed so you could see everything? Touch her do stuff to her, the sex stuff?"

"No not really. You've let me see all of you. I can't picture what others may have that you don't. I mean some have bigger breasts or bigger butts, different color hair but that's all not that important. You've never denied me anything in that other area. I love you just as you are."

They kissed and went back to the news. Several weeks went by and again they were watching the national news on the tube. "Please don't hate me my love but I have to ask you this."

"If you're asking for a new car or a kitchen remodel I don't think it's in the budget. I kind of expect a real good bonus this year and we can talk about it then if you like. I'm thinking it will be in the high five figures maybe even six. We are having a banner year."

"No...That's not what I talking about."

"OK, the floors all yours, lay it on me. If we can do it we will. I'll do whatever I can to help you. You know that don't you?"

Judy hung her head for a minute before standing and the knelling in front of her husband. "Let me do this." As she started to unbutton and unzip his trousers and when they were open she started to pull them down. "Lift your buns. Good...Now these undies."

Her boldness surprised Samuel. Judy had never been bashful when she wanted to initiate sex but this was a bit more than any previous requests. But he was really surprised when all she did was look at his penis as it rose from the relaxed state to a full blown erection.

"Well, are you going to do something?"

"No...I just want to look at it. I've never really looked at it before. I mean I've seen it millions of times but I've never really looked at it. How long will it stay hard if nothing else happens?"

"I have no idea. We can wait and see I suppose. But I'd like it better if you would maybe do something. Maybe touch it or lick it or better still but it in your mouth and you know, maybe suck it."

"No...I just want to look at it. No touching or any other things."

Minutes went by and as could expected he began to shrink. "Interesting, you're going down, ever so slowly. Just like after your orgasms. Let's wait until it's small again."

When Samuel was completely shrunken Judy asked, "When hard, how big is it?"

"I don't know...Never measured it. I suppose about six inches. That's the average I believe. Somewhat more than five and less than seven inches but there are bigger ones. We've seen them on those videos."

"Well let's measure it. Get it hard again and I'll get a ruler. Good ahead...Stroke it...I know you know how."

Samuel was getting into her little game and soon had it standing proud again. "Well how do we do this?" Judy asked. "First stand up, now maybe along the top and from your stomach to the tip of the head, I should have checked on the web for instructions I guess...OK it looks like just about a fraction over the six inches you thought. Very good...I think you are a good specimen in the penis department, actually in all departments. I bet you still weight the same as in high school don't you?"

"Guilty. Now are you going to do something about this condition?"

"Oh yes...I think I will if you'll return the favor."

In minutes Samuel was exploding in his wife's warm wet mouth. When she swallowed the last little bit of his deposit, "OK, big guy, my turn...get to work down there."

Samuel had been a good student over the years and when Judy had directed his efforts between her legs he had paid strict attention. She was climbing the walls until she reached the ceiling and exploded in his mouth, giving him a taste of her essence.

Part 2

Things went back to normal for the next month or so. Maybe Judy was a little more aggressive in starting encounters in the matter of sex but Samuel loved it. She would bring him to a state of excitement then want him to lay back and let her ride him. He would massage her happy button as she worked her pelvis over him until she would reach he climax and then keep going until it was his turn. Other times she would want him to do it doggy style, rubbing her clit as he pounded her from behind.

Then one evening, "Samuel...Would you let me do something outlandish?"

"Ya...I think so. No...I would not. Kill someone...Drive drunk. Those might be hard stops. Anything else would be OK I think."

"The girls at work, we talk about anything, kids, cooking, books, men, politics, religion, penises."

"Whoa, penises are a topic of conversation?"

"Sometimes, Sharon claims that despite what men say big ones are better than small ones. Better than average ones. She says she's tried all sizes and large ones are better. More punch so she claims."

"Well that's an interesting observation on her part, I guess. Who can say she's wrong or right."

"I want to find out."

"What?"

"I want to find out if she's right. I want to sample a big one, one of those seven inches plus ones, a really big penis."

"No."

"What'd you just say?"

"I said no."

"You just said that whatever I might want to do you would be OK with except a couple of things and getting a large penis wasn't a hard stop as I recall. So if you weren't lying to me, getting to try out a large penis would be all right with you."

"Let me get this straight. Sharon, the woman you have described as loose and a common deposit site for any man, told you something and now you want to try it?"

"Yep...And if you love me you'll not stand in my way. In fact you'll support me. Help me find one. And be there for me when it happens."

The decision got very intense. And in the end Samuel agreed to not only help his wife find a large penis he agreed to be in the room as she sampled a large one.

Part 3

A web search for escort services found several that offered men as companions for women that needed to attend functions where a companion was helpful. It was Samuel's job to contact them and explain what was wanted. All but one hung up him. Most explaining that they were not in that kind of business. As one said, "If the lady and the gentleman wish to extend the evening in some fashion that is strictly between two consenting parties. We gain nothing from those operations."

"So could you put me in touch with several of your employees that might be willing to do what I'm asking? But I'll need to be assured that they meet my wife's requirements."

The answers still came out no. Until of course one said that they had a few men that might be willing to help out a desperate woman, purely as a humanitarian effort of course. Email addresses were supplied and messages exchanged. Pictures were sent, explicit photos that proved what Judy was looking for. Samuel had a friend that worked for a police department in another city. Without explaining what was going on he was able to get a background check on two of the best candidates.

Finally a lunch meeting was set up with one of the guys. After it was over Judy was not impressed and wanted nothing to do with him, even after his photo showed a true eight inches. Luckily the next guy that they meet for lunch filled the bill. He was intelligent, soft spoken, had no problem with Samuel being there in the same room.

That night, "Do you really want to do this? You want this guy to fuck you?"

"I do, I think that I'll never be satisfied until I do this. I want to hold one and play with it. Examine it up close. Just one time I want to feel a big cock pushed deep inside me. I love you and this will not change that, I promise you. Please let me do this."

The next day Samuel made plans with him. They would meet for dinner at a local restaurant and if everyone was still OK with the idea they would move to a motel for the event. They rented a suite on the top floor. The big day they stocked it with wine and snacks. At dinner that night they frankly discussed what might happen. Well Judy and Matt discussed things. Samuel was actually a little ashamed and keep quite most of the time. At dessert Judy asked Samuel to give the second key to Matt and asked him to wait thirty minutes before following the up to the room.

Part 4

"While I'm freshening up why don't you strip down to your boxers? I think I'd be more comfortable if you were mostly naked to."

"Really, you want me in just my boxers?"

"Yes...Please do this for me. I need your support."

When there was a soft knock on the door and it opened Judy was standing by the bed in a short flimsy nightgown she had bought just for tonight. Samuel was sitting in a chair in the corner with just his boxers as his wife had asked.

Her experience in the management field had given Judy the confidence to take control. In less than a minute Matt was naked and hard. His photo hadn't lied. It was all of eight inches. The weight prevented it from poking up at the ceiling but it did stick straight out from his body. Judy was on her knees staring at it with her mouth hanging slightly open. "Can I touch it? Of course I can, can't I? That's why we're here."

She wrapped her hand around it. "My God...I can't believe this. I can't get my hand all the way around his cock. Come here Samuel...Look at this."

When her husband didn't respond she reminded him of his promises. "Come here and get on your knees. Thank you. Now you try. See if you can reach all the way around it."

It took a moment before he did. "See you can do it. Your hands are so much bigger than mine. Watch this...I'm going to give it a kiss." And she did, right on the tip. "Now you do it, just like I did." Mesmerized he did. "Kind of neat isn't it? Now I'm going to lick it and then I want you to do it, all around the head."

Both of them were soon taking turns sucking on Matt. Judy was holding his testicles and encouraging Samuel to take it deeper when it was his turn. Judy was getting more and more ready to feel it inside her body. "I'm ready Matt."

She stood and dropped her night gown at her feet. Turning to her husband she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big deep kiss. "Thank you my darling. I love you so much. Letting me do this and this," as she pulled his boxers down and letting them fall around his ankles.

Pulling the bed cover off she crawled into the center of the bed beaconing Matt to follow her. "First would you show me your oral skills? Just a little, I'm ready for the other but I want to feel your tongue first." When he did she was actually a little disappointed. Samuel was better and asked, "Samuel, will you do it to me also?"

As Samuel bent between her legs and began to lick and suck Matt moved up to let her mouth him again. Pushing Matt away, "I'm coming...I'm coming...Don't stop baby...Oh my...Don't...Ahhh...Yes." Judy fell back and lay there in a daze. As she started to recover she was caressing Samuel's head as he was still laying there with his tongue slowly licking her.

"Now I'm ready. Come on Matt fuck me. I want to feel that big cock inside. Let Samuel line it up and slip it in. Let me feel it filling me up."

When Matt pushed in Judy winced, "Whoa, not so deep, it's too much, gently...I've never felt this much before. Ya, that's better. Slowly...Till I get used to it." Matt actually being a considerate and caring person slowed way down and was doing his best to make this a pleasant experience for Judy.

Judy pulled his head down and whispered in his ear. Matt nodded his head yes. "Sammy, baby, in my purse is a bottle of lube. Will you get it please? Hurry...I need you to hurry." Judy could feel the passion rising and getting close to busting out. "Slow down Matt. Let this happen. I want it to happen."

As Samuel stood there holding the tube of lube unsure of what to do with it. "Kiss me baby. Now I want you to fuck Matt while he's doing me."

"What are you saying?"

"Cover his hole with the lube, push some inside, and spread some on your cock. Then get behind him and fuck him, in his ass, fuck him while he's doing me. Do it for me. I want you to...Please...Just do it." While simultaneous orgasms are actually rare both Judy and her husband came at almost the same time. Poor Matt was left high and dry. Well, not dry, as Judy pushed him off his penis was well covered with her juices and Samuel's deposit was seeping out of his anus.

"We need to see to his condition. It's not fair to leave him like that. Help me." And both Judy and Samuel worked on bring Matt to a very satisfying climax she slipped a finger up Samuel's butt hole. It was in Samuel's mouth when he finally exploded. Being completely under his wife's control he managed to swallow almost all of it. As Judy licked up the stuff that Samuel lost she kissed her husband several times to make sure he got all of the cream she kissed him deeply.

Part 5

"I am exhausted. Can we rest for a bit? We've got wine and nibbles. I would like to do more but not right now." Both Samuel and Matt agreed, they admitted that a break would allow them to recharge their batteries. As they sat around Matt told Samuel that he gave the best blow job he had ever had and that he'd had some great ones in the past. When Samuel told him it was the first time he had done it Matt didn't believe him.

Around one in the morning it started up again. Judy suggested that Matt return the favor and do her husband in the back door. "No...That's a hard stop. He's not going to do that period. I draw the line at that."

So a compromise was reached. Samuel got fellatio instead from the other two. As they took turns it was his wife that got the reward when he went over the top. Playing the part she was getting used to she let it all run out and over her breasts. "Come on guys, clean me up." Matt did the left tit and Samuel the other.

Before the night was out and everyone fell asleep Judy was fucked by both men. She was orally pleased by them, several times in fact. Both men had their penises licked and sucked by Judy. Samuel agreed to give Matt another time in his mouth while Judy watched from close up, laughing and cheering him on. Then he kissed him deeply so he could transfer the load into her mouth so she could swallow it.

Matt returned the favor but instead of kissing Judy he made a show of swallowing it all then licking his lips and smiling. Actually Matt never did kiss Judy, on the mouth that is. All of her other parts, especially between the legs got lots of kisses, and tongue.

The parting thoughts

It was almost noon before everyone was showered and dressed. Matt hugged Judy goodbye and told Samuel that if he ever wanted to enter the escort business to look him up. "You're a natural at it. You could make a ton of money if you wanted. Think it over and let me know, OK?"

That night as they lay in bed Samuel finally asked, "Well...Was it all you wanted or thought it would be?"

"I don't really know. It was exciting. Seeing and playing with it. Licking and sucking it. Watching you give him a blow job. Watching your face as you fucked him in the butt. Watching him sucking you off and then he was swallowing all of it. But actually having him inside me was a letdown. It was too big, too long, he would hit my cervix and it hurt. You are better. I'm satisfied. One time I saw and felt a big penis. I don't need any more. I loved you for allowing me this adventure but now it's just you babe. And if you can be patient until tomorrow night I'll show you how much I love you."

"Well just so you know. I was happy to help you have your fantasy but the next time you ask for something I'm going to need more details before I agree. I don't want to go down that road again."

"Hay...Come on...I bet if I asked you again. You might say yes. When Matt was blowing you it looked like you were enjoying it." Before drifting off to sleep he heard her say, "Maybe I should get one of those harness things and a small dildo. Would you let me do you? Think it over babe, I'll check with you in the morning."

The end

Please share your thoughts and votes. I appreciate them.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers