Annamarie

Story Info
All tied up and trimmed.
2.2k words
4.52
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Annamarie

All tied up and trimmed

Let your fertile mind fill in the graphic details.

My wife and I where relaxing after a satisfying session when she surprised me with, "Ya know giving you oral would be more fun if you weren't so hairy down there. The hairs get up my nose and tickle and it seems like I've got mouth full of fur. How about we clean you up?"

"Just how do you propose to do that? I shaved one time and it itched like crazy when it started to grow back."

"How about I give you a trim? I could use the dog clippers. They have those attachments that control to depth of the cutting. We could do it down in the basement? Let's do it tomorrow morning. Just think how big you'd look without the hair hiding some of the parts."

When I woke up the next morning Annamarie was gone from our bed. After my morning business and a shower I found her in the kitchen drinking her coffee. "Ah, my sleepy head has arrived. Have a good night? I think you did. After our love making you were out like a broken bulb. Do you remember agreeing to a haircut this morning?"

When I nodded my head yes she told me, "Good I found the clippers so all we need is a long scarf."

"And what do we need a scarf for?"

"Why to hold you in place of course. We can't have you wiggling around. What if I was to slip and cut you somewhere important?"

"I'll be still, no problem."

"No silly, I insist. I'm not taking any chances on doing damaged to that wonderful cock. That is it, it is settled. You wait here I know just what I want."

A minute later she was back waving a long silky looking scarf. "This will do just fine. Let's go do it."

I demanded my morning coffee and a donut before anything else this morning. Being a little nervous, no I was a lot nervous, I stalled over my breakfast. That woman expected to tie me up before using the trimmers on me. Was I really going to let her do this? Ya, I was, she had informed me that no more suckie - suckie until the brush was trimmed and I really enjoyed oral.

Down the basement we went. After obeying her instructions to strip down she walked over with a short stepladder. She wrapped the scarf around my wrists and knotted it. Out of her pocket she pulled a short piece of rope and climbed the ladder. I begin to protest, realizing what she was planning. She just stood there, half way up the ladder and looked at me, not saying a word, just looking.

I raised my arms and within a moment she had me fastened to a brace between the floor joists. "Now will you be quiet or do I need to gag you also?"

I promised to be silent. She didn't believe me. She pulled a cloth out of another pocket. How many pockets did she have? She waved it around and told me. "It's a pair of panties. The ones I sleep in last night after we fucked. So they might be a little stained but not too much, most of your stuff leaked out on the sheets. And don't you dare spit them out; I'll be so pissed if you do."

"Now only one more step before we begin." Over on the work bench she grabbed two more ropes. She tied one around ankle and pulled it over to a pipe in the floor. "Spread a little. That's good and now the other leg." She tied that rope off on a leg of the bench. Thankfully I wasn't trussed up tight to the ceiling. After being spread open I still had a bit of play in the ropes holding my arms up but I was really spread open. Some parts were hanging down and one part was kind of poking up.

"Hum. Kind of interesting, you like being like that? Don't lie, part of you is saying yes. Should I do something to make it soft before I start? I could rub it a bit. Well after last night I might have to rub it a lot... No I think not, sticking out like that might make my job a little easier. Yup, I think we'll just leave it like that. If you don't mind that is. Ha...You really don't have much choice do you?"

"Ok, why don't you just stay here? I'll go and get the rest of the supplies. It' won't take a minute."

So I stayed there and true to her word she was back quickly.

"I've never done this before. Not to a man that is. I trimmed or shaved a couple of girlfriends back in collage. I saw that twitch you dirty old man. Not those kinds of girlfriends, just girls that needed a helping hand. Maybe I should call Marybeth. She mentioned one time that she helps her hubby when it's time for his cleaning up. But then I don't know if she trims or shaves him. What do you think? Should I call her and ask?"

Unable to talk I could only mumble and shake my head no.

"What are you trying to say Robert? I don't understand a word. Please don't mumble. Why don't I just give her a ring and see if she's busy right now. Be patient, I'll be right back."

She came back down the stairs carrying her phoned. It was the longest minute of my life. "Rats and damn it, she doesn't answer the phone. So I guess I'll just have to muddle through this."

"Do we have a longer power cord? This won't reach the outlet. In the pantry I think there is one." Away she went again leaving me hanging around so to speak. As she was gone her phone there on the chair started to ring. She almost fell running down the stairs.

"Oh Hi Marybeth, ya it was me calling you a bit ago. No...No...What...No...No. Listen I'm going to give Robert a trim. No...Down below. Ya, down there, where his man stuff is...No...No... I was wondering if you had any tips. No...No...No...Just a trim. He said it itches when growing out. Yes, I'm thinking real close. Ok...Ok...No...Ok...And then what. No...I don't have one of those. Ok...Some lotion...Any special kind? Ok, ya I got that. Listen, can you come over and help me with this? What...No, ya right now. Well I've got him kind of tied up and that would be cruel. Yes...To the ceiling down in the basement. Yes...Kind of spread apart. Oh no, one leg to some pipe and the other to the work bench. You can't, well that's too bad. No...Yes...Ok...No I think I got it. Ok thanks, sure I'll let you know. Yes, we'll talk later. Alright, enjoy, sure after dinner. No...I'll ask him and let you know. Wait I'll ask him now."

"Marybeth wants to know if she can check my work later can I tell her it is ok, this evening. She's busy all morning and most of the afternoon. "

"Marybeth, I can't get an answer from him. What...No...Well he's got a pair of my panties in his mouth but he's shaking his head rather vigorously no. So I suppose it might not be a good idea. A picture, I could do that. Two pictures, one real close up and one from a ways back. Before and after, front and rear, sure no problem...Showing everything...Of course...What...No...No problem. Ok, I'll just email them to you. Wait, what if they get in the wrong hands somehow? I don't trust the internet that much. How about if I blur his face? No...Sure... Down low, I can do that. Ok...Thanks...We'll talk soon. Bye-bye."

"Well, it's too bad that she can't come over and help me with this. I'll be right back. I gotta get the camera. I need a before and an after shot. Marybeth is always thinking. Ya gotta love that girl."

"Now I had this idea. I can put this sleep mask on you and then nobody will know it's you. The panties will still show and I think that would be kind of neat. The other thing do we want pics with you hard? That's kind of obscene don't you think? Or I could do some each way and then we could decide which is better."

Even with the mask over my eyes I could see the flash from the camera, four of the in fact and I could tell that somewhere closer than others. "Now we should get you soft for the other set of pics." She took ahold of me and started stroking me. Even in the position she had me in I loved every stroke. But after only a minute she stopped and told me this was taking too long. I heard her walk away and water running and then that woman was wrapping a cold wet cloth around my hard cock.

"There that will do the trick. It's all soft and delicious looking. Let me dry it off. We don't want Marybeth thinking I just blew you do we."

More flashes I think I counted six. Then she moved and more flashes where coming from behind me.

"There, now we are all set it's time to check out my barbering skills. Let me get you hard again. Marybeth says it is easier when you've got a stiffy. Ya...I think that looks good...I like looking at you when you're all hard and throbbing. And I think it's even better when you're all tied up like that."

I can't go into all the details of my haircut. It was all a big blur. I remember the buzzing of the clippers and her hand pulling and pushing me this way and that. The feeling and vibrating as it moved over and around my cock. She was pulling on my ball sack, stretching out the skin and the clipper gliding all over. It was moving up and over my stomach clear up to my navel. It seemed to take forever. When the clipper was shut down Annamarie ran her hands all over checking it seems for any spot she may have missed.

"Oh...My goodness...I completely forgot back here."

The clipper stated up again as one hand spread my cheeks and she performed her new found skills on my ass crack. I hadn't minded when she was doing the front but this was just humiliating. I do have some limits and back there was one of them. But my mumbling and trying to move away didn't stop her until she was satisfied with the results.

"Now Marybeth recommends I rub in some lotion. She says it helps smooth and refresh the skin. So can you just wait a minute while I go and fetch some? Oh...That's right...Your kind of tied up right now. I'll hurry."

"Before I grease you all up maybe I should check and see if this has really done what I hope it would."

One hand gripped my shaft and her warm mouth slid over my cock head and slowly continued down. The other hand was holding my nut sack as she moved her lovely mouth up and down ever so slowly. It was worth every embarrassing moment, until she suddenly stopped sucking me and moved back.

"I'm so sorry Robert. I completely forgot. Marybeth wants some after photos"

More flashes again some appeared to be close and some further away. I wanted to cry when she spread my cheeks and I saw the flashes of the camera. Would she really show her friend my ass hole?

"Ok that should do it for hard cock photos. How about I finish what I had started?"

She was applying her considerable skills and I was getting close to erupting when she once again pulled back and away. In a moment she had me back in her mouth and was doing a wonderful job when I felt her grab a cheek back there and a slippery finger was gliding up and down the crack and over the opening. Her finger left and was back and pressing on the hole. I tried to tighten up and it didn't help. The finger moved in a ways and then back a ways and then in a ways. She was finger fucking me and I loved it.

I couldn't hold back. I exploded so hard I almost lost my mind. I was unable to function. My limbs where worthless and I think I actually went slack and only the rope kept me from falling. As I started to recover I saw the flashes again.

"Ok Robert, almost done. I think there's enough lotion back there but we need some on the front don't you think? Yes a bit here and some here. Oops can't forget the shaft. How are balls doing, maybe a little more lotion on them. That should do it. How about I undo theses ropes? The legs first so you can straight up more.

I was free. Annamarie turned away and headed for the stairs and looked back at me.

"If you would please put away the ladder and sweep up all the nasty hair I would appreciate it. I'll meet you in the bedroom. I've got a terrible itch and you better hurry before I scratch it myself."

The end

Time to confess, this all sounded kind of neat. Your thoughts are welcome.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers