Judy and Uncle Add Grandniece Ch. 03

Story Info
Don and Judy teach giving head.
3.6k words
4.66
7.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of my story. You can read the previous ones to get the gist of things.

Judy had sat along the sidelines and watched the whole thing and was in tears with what she had witnessed. It was so different from when she lost her virginity way back in high school.

She and her boyfriend were at his house. His parents were gone to visit relatives on an overnight visit. They had spent the day together and picked up some take-out for dinner and brought it back to his house. After they finished they sat to watch a movie and started making out. One thing led to another and before she knew it Judy was naked in his bed. Both were virgins and fumbled around a bit before he finally broke her hymen. It was painful and with all the excitement, he didn't last very long. She wasn't even able to get an orgasm out of it! Unfortunately, he did. He tried to pull out but with all the excitement he was feeling, it wasn't until after he shot his first load of potent sperm into her. The result, nine months later, was Jamie.

It wasn't that he didn't care about Judy, he did. (They were together for several years before they split.) They were just so inexperienced and relied upon youthful exuberance for the deed. Neither knew how good it could really be if they had just taken their time. That would come with experience, like how Don had just taken Jamies virginity. That's why she was crying. The difference was like day and night. Where she lost her virginity in the heat of the moment, Jamie had been taken to extreme pleasure even before actual intercourse had taken place. Don was patient, made sure Jamie was relaxed and worked her up until she was dripping wet with excitement before he took her virginity. He even paused during the act to insure Jamie was in no pain and was ready to continue! He took her to womanhood with love, skill and tenderness. Judy's tears were of sadness for herself, joy for Jamie and love for Don.

As Don and Jamie held each other in the afterglow of their union, Judy silently walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. She reached over and stroked both lovers with loving hands before leaning over and kissing both. "Are you O.K. Jamie? Are you happy with what just happened?", she asked as she brushed a stray strand of hair from Jamies face.

Jamie responded; "Oh yea, Mom. I'm fine. Just a little sore down there." She rubbed her hand over her vulva as she spoke. "I couldn't be happier! It was more than I even imagined. I love Uncle Don. He made it really special. He was gentle and loving and kind. He even made me come! His cock stretched me so much, but once I got used to how big he is, it started to feel really good! I could feel it inside when he came in me too! I didn't know you could feel that. I want to feel that again, but I know we have to give Don a chance to recuperate."

"Well, I do need a few minutes to recharge the batteries a bit, but it won't take long with someone as sexy and beautiful as you lying here with me." He smiled at Jamie and kissed her passionately. They both felt the bed move as Judy stood up.

"You two lovers stay right here. I'll be right back." Judy left the room and was gone for a couple of minutes as the two lovers kissed and ran their hands across each other. When Judy came back she brought with her two warm washcloths to help the lover clean up. "I think you two should clean each other up a bit. You look a bit messy." She could see the come drying all around Don's cock and there was still drops of it with a little red stain from the virginal blood dripping from Jamies pussy.

Jamie took the washcloth and began to clean Dons cock and balls. The warmth from the cloth and the rubbing by Jamie soon had him clean and his erection began to come back. Don took the cloth and started at Jamies anus, rubbing across it and worked his way up, stopping at the bottom of her sex. "Squeeze your pussy like you were trying to trap me inside, Jamie. It'll help push out some of our come."

"But I don't want to lose your come! I want to feel it inside me!

"Trust me.", Don laughed. "I plan on replacing it very soon!" Jamie smiled and pushed with her vaginal muscles. A large dollop of blood tinged come dribbled out and Don caught it in the washcloth. He continued cleaning Jamie, pushing the warm cloth between her lips and then up across her clit. Still somewhat sensitive, Jamie shuddered.

When they were done they gave Judy the washcloths and she put them in the bathroom. Returning to the bedroom she found the two lovers still holding and kissing. "You know, Jamie, if you want Don to make love to you again there is one way to quickly get him hard again." The lovers stopped kissing and Jamie looked up at her mother. Don did the same, but he had a smile on his face because he knew what she was going to suggest. "I've found that after we've made love and his cock is soft, if I want him hard again really quickly, I just slide down and start sucking on his cock. Works almost every time! You might want to try it if you want him to fuck you again."

"I do! I'm afraid I'm not too experienced though. The first time I did it was today, a little while ago. I'm not sure I know how to do it right or if Don would like it."

"Trust me Jamie. There isn't a man alive who will complain about watching a woman grab his cock and suck it down her throat!" Judy smiled. "I watched you a bit ago. You weren't doing too bad. But I can show you, with Don's help and your approval of course, how to really suck his cock. It might take some practice on your part, but before long, you'll have him as hard as a rock and he'll be deep into your throat when he starts to blow his load."

"Jamie, you were really good with what you were doing to me. I really liked it and it was sooo sexy watching my cock disappear into your mouth. I had to pull you off so I wouldn't come! It's every mans fantasy, especially and old man like me, to have a young and beautiful girl like you down on her knees sucking their cock. I have to admit it though, you mom is an expert!" He laughed. "Hell, she could suck the chrome off a bumper! I can face-fuck her and shove my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. It's so sexy! It's called deep throating. I'd really like it if you could do that too, and so would some lucky guy in your future. Hell, look at me! I'm half hard just thinking about you taking me deep in your throat!" Don held his cock up so both women could see that it was starting to get hard again. "If you want to make me hard again, have at it! Let Mom show and tell you how to give a man pleasure.

Don lay back on the bed, closed his eyes and spread his legs wide, giving both women total access to his junk. Each of the women took a side, sliding down until their heads were even with his groin. "You go first, Jamie. I'll just give you pointers. Now you can either stay on his side or climb between his legs, whichever is more comfortable for both of you." Jamie opted to stay on the side. She reached over and grabbed Don's cock, then leaned over to take it in her mouth. "Hold on there, young lady. Get to know it first. When it's just starting to get hard, just grab it by wrapping two fingers around the base. Use your other hand to cup and fondle his balls. Then you can have total control and it's all there for you to play with, lick and suck."

Jamie did as she was told. She cupped Don's scrotum and rolled his tender balls with her thumb. With her other hand she held his cock with the thumb and index finger surrounding its base. The top of his cock sticking out wasn't hard yet, so it sort of flopped over. "Now you can do whatever you want to him. It's all there in your hands. I like to start out by licking the underside of his cock from base to tip, especially in that little area just under the head where the skin is tight. That's his most sensitive spot. There are a bunch of nerves that all meet there. It's almost like your clit, but not quite as sensitive."

Jamie lifted his cock and stuck her tongue out placing it at the juncture of his scrotum and shaft. She used the flat of her tongue and slid it up to shat special spot. When she hit it, Don sucked in his breath. "Oh, that's good!" She stopped there for a second before continuing.

"You don't want to stay in that one spot too long. Slide your tongue across the crown." She did. "That's it. Just like that. Do you taste that? There was a little drop of pre-come on the tip. It's got a sweet and salty taste. I love that taste."

"Mmmmm. Yea, it does." Jamie replied.

"Now what I usually do is just suck the head of his cock into my mouth and let my tongue play across it. See if you can find the little hole in the tip and play there a second. Another sensitive spot, but in a painful sort of way. That's where he comes. Once you've done that, just lick and play with him like you were eating an ice cream cone and trying to keep the melting ice cream from getting all over your hands." Jamie followed instructions and started painting Don's cock with her tongue, coating it with saliva.

"Fuck yea, that feels really good Jamie! I can feel myself getting hard." Don had propped himself up so he could watch the proceedings while feeling them at the same time.

"Another thing I like to do and Don likes it too, is to suck his balls. I like to lick all around his scrotum and take each testicle into my mouth and suck on it. Be gentle with it though! They are super sensitive to pressure and can cause tons of pain if you bite down or suck too hard!" Again, Jamie did as suggested. She lifted his scrotum and licked all around it, taking each testicle in and gently sucking. Don moaned and threw his head back against the pillow.

"Now lick up his shaft and take him into your mouth again. You'll want to make sure his whole cock is coated with your spit. It makes things a lot easier to swallow when he gets fully hard." Jamie stuck her tongue way out and looked up at Dons eyes as she slid her tongue up the underside of his shaft. She tickled the sensitive spot just under the head and then took the head into her mouth. She began to suck and swirl her tongue all over the tip and was rewarded with another dollop of his pre-come.

Dons eyes rolled back into his head as Jamie engulfed his head in her warm wet mouth and her tongue slid across the base of his cock. "Ohhhh! Fuck yea! That feels so good!" As she slid more of him into her mouth she kept her tongue sliding from side to side. This sent a tingling sensation right down to his balls and his cock almost instantly shot to full hardness.

Judy smiled up at Don. "She's a quick learner!" Looking back down at Jamie she said, "Doesn't it feel good taking him in your mouth? Do you feel the control you have over him now? Holding his base like that lets you control things. You can take him deep or just play with the tip or even pull all the way off if you want. It is a turn-on for me to realize that while his cock is in my mouth, I pretty much have complete control over what happens."

Jamie pulled all the way off Dons cock and gave it a little kiss on the top. There was a string of spittle still connecting them and she noticed that his shaft was shiny and wet. "Wow. He got hard really quick!" She licked up the underside and let her tongue swirl around the crown just to watch Don's reaction. She watched as he squeezed his eyes tightly and pushed his head back into the pillow while trying to raise his hips and find her wet, warm mouth again.

"Fuck, kid. You keep that up and I'll be filling that sexy mouth of yours with another load of come really soon!

Both Jamie and Judy smiled. "Now, I want to see how much of him you can take. Gather more saliva in your mouth and start sucking him again. Breathe through your nose as you go down. When you reach your throat, try and relax your muscles. See if you can take him past that point. If you start to gag, back off and try again."

Jamie took Don's cock in and concentrated on taking more and more of him until she reached the opening of her throat. She started to gag and quickly pulled up, breathing hard. The saliva she had when she first started now thickly coated his shaft. With a quick look at her mom and a mischievous smile she started again. She quickly reached the point where she stopped before and stopped for a second and concentrated on edging it a little deeper, trying not to gag. She was able to take another half inch before gagging and started over.

"You're doing great, Jamie. Now, when you get to the point where you feel like you're going to gag, I want you to keep it there and take a deep breath. When you've done that I want you to push down more and swallow at the same time. That'll open your throat and allow him to slide in deeper. Judy lay her head right on Dons thigh so she could get a close up view on how Jamie was doing.

Jamie took a couple of deep breaths and started over again. She started out slowly, her tongue sliding side to side across the underside of Don's cock as she took more of him into her mouth. When she reached the deepest she had taken him without gagging she hesitated a second, took a couple of breaths and started to take more. When she felt like gagging and her eyes started to water she swallowed and pushed harder. She was amazed when she felt her throat open and Don's cock slid deep into her throat. She didn't stop until her nose was nestled in his pubic hair.

Don reached down and grabbed Jamies head and held her there. "Oh, fuck, Jamie. You've got all of me. Aww, shit! It feels so good. So good!" He released her head and she immediately slid back from him. You could hear a 'pop' sound as the tip came out of her mouth. Jamie lifted her head and smiled at Judy.

"I did it! I took all of him! I never thought I could do it, but you were right. Swallowing and a lot of spit helped me take it all! She looked at Don smiling. "Did you like that, Uncle Don? Want me to do it again?"

"Fuuucck. That was awesome, Jamie. Of course I want you to do it again, and keep on doing it forever. I'm so turned on right now, I don't know if I will last very long if you keep doing that, but I want more of it. You looked so sexy with my cock between your lips and the feeling as you took all of me." He took a breath and swallowed. "Fuck yea. Get back down there and suck my cock, my little slut! I want to come in your mouth and shoot my load down your throat. He spread his legs wider and looked over at Judy. "You can help her out too! Lick my balls as your sexy little daughter is sucking my cock!

Jamie shuddered when she heard her uncle call her a slut. She thought being called that would be an insult, but instead of being insulted it sent a shudder through her and made her pussy tingle. She changed the angle that took him back into her mouth to give her mother room and slid him in deep, pausing only a second at the choke point to make sure she was ready and then swallowed taking him all the way in again. "Ohhhh, yeaa, my sexy little slut. Take it. Take all of it. Keep sucking!" Judy, not to be outdone by her young daughter began to lick Don's scrotum and gently took each of his balls in her mouth, sucking gently. It only took a moment for the girls to find the right rhythm so they would be working together.

Don was in heaven. He watched the girls as they sucked his cock and balls. His excitement was building at a steady pace as he watched their heads bob up and down on him. He reached out and put a hand on each of their heads, gently guiding them. He knew he wouldn't last long. The sight of two sexy women working hard to give him enjoyment was unbelievable. Especially the thought that Jamie was new to this game and that his was the only dick she had ever sucked. She was doing it so well. He threw his head back into the pillow and closed his eyes. He could hear the slight gagging sound as Jamie kept taking all of him into his throat and the slurping and popping sounds Judy was making as she sucked on his balls. The sounds and feeling the girls were providing proved too much for him.

Oh fuuuuucckk! I'm gonna come! Coming!" He panted at them. "Here it comes! Arrrrrggggggghhhhhh!" He felt the hard contractions begin at the base of his scrotum and work its way to the head of his cock, buried deep in Jamies throat. It pushed a fresh load of thick, white come directly into her stomach with the first shot. Jamie pulled back until just the engorged head of his cock was in her mouth and the second load shot there. It filled her mouth with a thick, salty and sweet liquid and she swallowed as another shot hit her tongue.

Judy had felt his scrotum contract, so she pulled off to watch her daughter's reaction to having a man come down her throat and into her mouth. She watched Don's eyes squint tightly shut and felt his hips rise, just a little, off the mattress in an attempt to push his cock deeper into Jamies mouth. She also saw the look of surprise on Jamies face as the first load went down her throat and the second filler her mouth to almost overflowing. "Swallow, Jamie. Keep swallowing while you're sucking and swirl your tongue on the underside of his cock. It's going to drive him crazy!" Jamie did as her mom suggested and Don lifted his hips further off the bed with the exquisite feeling generated by the tongue work.

Jamie swallowed as much as she could as her head bobbed up and down on Dons shaft. No matter how much she tried, some come leaked out the side of her lips and made its way to her chin. Dons orgasm was intense and as it began to subside his hips landed on the bed and his cock slipped from Jamies mouth. The final shot of come spewed out and landed on her face, hitting her nose and cheek. He was spent. Jamie sat up and blinked with surprise at what happened. She tried to wipe the come off her face, but Judy stopped her. "Don't! I want some of that come. I love the taste of Don's come."

Judy leaned over and kissed her daughter on the lips. Jamie was surprised and started to talk, but Judy slipped her tongue into her daughter's mouth, quieting her and tasting what little remained there of Dons come. Then she began to lick the drops of come off Jamies face and nose. Jamie just sat there stunned that her own mother would kiss her so deeply and lick her face like a puppy eating melted ice cream. It sent a different tingling down into her belly and she couldn't figure out why, but she liked it.

When Judy was done cleaning her daughters face of all the come the two women sat and looked at each other. Don was out of it. He was breathing like a racehorse with his eyes open, watching the two women with love and lust in his eyes. He knew Judy was 'bi', but Jamie didn't. He thought to himself that she just might find out soon though. But for now, all he wanted to do was watch them and recuperate. He had so much he wanted to share with Jamie. So much to teach her. But for now, rest was the prescription. So, he lay there and watched as Judy reached out and took Jamies head in her hands, leaned in and began a passionate kiss of her daughter's lips.