Judy and Uncle Add Grandniece Ch. 04

Story Info
He finally takes her.
2.9k words
4.49
6.9k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4.

Jamie was stunned by what her mother was doing with her. Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss and Judy's tongue was exploring her oral cavity. She didn't know what to think, but finally started to tentatively kiss her back. She wasn't completely inexperienced with kissing another girl. She and her cousin Rachael had exchanged kisses and more during sleepovers, experimenting with each other. They wanted to know what it would feel like to be kissed passionately and both tried to think about the 'hunks' at school they would like to be doing it with. They had even gone as far as feeling each other up and sucking on each others budding breasts, but nothing compared to this. Her own mother had licked her uncles come from her face and was now in a deep tongue battle to get the remnants from her mouth. It sent tingles down her spine.

Don watched with rapt interest. He was wondering if Judy was going to seduce her own daughter already. He suspected that she would eventually but didn't think she would act so quickly. After all, It had only been less than an hour ago that Jamie was a virgin and only a few minutes since she had sucked her first cock. But, he also knew that Judy was a horny slut who always was up to any form of sex play. As he lay there watching the action and trying to gain control of his breathing he imagined what that scene would look like. He pictured in his mind mother and daughter going down on each other, sticking their tongues and fingers in each others pussies and making each other come. He didn't think it was possible, he had just come twice in the past hour, but he felt a stirring in his loins as he pictured them in the throes of orgasm.

The girls paid him no mind. They were too involved in what they were doing. Judy dropped her hands down to Jamies sides and slid them in to capture her breasts. She lifted them, judging their weight and firmness and then roller the nipples between her fingers. "You have beautiful breasts Jamie. They're like mine were when I was your age. Nice and firm. Mine are kind of sagging now and not nearly as firm as yours. Did you like it when Uncle Don was sucking on them and playing with them? When he plays with mine, I get so wet!"

Jamie was excited and confused. She was excited with the feelings her mother had given her when they kissed and even more so when she started feeling her breasts! She was confused because it was her own mother giving her those feelings and didn't think her mother would do something like that to her or that she would be getting excited because of it. She also felt a little strange having this intimate of a conversation with her mother. But then she realized that her mom had just witnessed her losing her virginity, so it really wasn't that strange. "Yea. I did like it. A lot! It sent tingly sensations right down to my vagina and I started to get really wet! But Mom, your boobs look really nice too. I bet Uncle Don likes them more than mine. Yours are a little bigger than mine."

They both looked at Don lying there taking everything in. He knew the question they were about to ask and decided to pre-empt it. "Oh, hell no! I'm not answering that one!" He laughed. "I love both of your breasts. Each of you have unique breasts. Jamie, yours are nice and firm with hard little nipples. Just right for sucking. Judy, you know I love yours. They aren't as firm as Jamies, but they fit perfectly in my hands and your nipples are a little bigger and better for nibbling on." He looked at both girls and smiled. "You ladies have perfect breasts for your age and bodies. Not too big and not too small. They're juuuuuuussssst right!" They all started to laugh. "Now! You two come down here and lay with me while I rest a while. I have to get my strength back if we're going to anything else today." The girls lay on either side of him and he slipped his arms under their necks and began playing with their breasts.

After a few minutes relaxing Don found himself drifting off. His next recollection was a dream of Jamie and Judy. In the dream they were slowly licking his flaccid cock trying to bring it back to life. The dream felt so real! In his dream Jamie would lick up the underside and then suck the whole thing into her mouth and pull her head back, stretching him out. As dreams often do, he couldn't pinpoint what Judy was doing, he just knew she was there. He could feel his cock growing in Jamies mouth, her tongue tickling the bundle of nerves just below the crown. In his dream he reached down and grabbed her head to hold her in place, but the head felt so real. Slowly, Don came out of his slumber and when he finally opened his eyes it was to see that Jamie was really sucking on his cock and he had grabbed her head.

"Oh. Fuck young lady. What a beautiful way to be woken up!" He wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled her down. "Take all of it my little cock sucker!" Jamie was surprised but was able to take him deep. He loosened his grip and allowed her to work her magic, slurping and sucking him, deep throating him until he was fully erect.

"Don. I think I'm hooked on this thing. I just love how it feels in my mouth. I'm surprised I can take the whole thing, it's so big! And I love how I can make you come and how it tastes. It's not gross like some of my girlfriends said it was." She bobbed up and down on him some more, then continued. "But right now, I'd rather have this beautiful cock in me again.

He looked around, surprised that Judy wasn't in the room. He remembered she was there in his dream. "Where's your mom? I didn't feel her get off the bed."

She went to the bathroom. She wanted to take a quick shower, but she'll be back in a few minutes. I think she's actually in there taking care of herself. She was pretty turned on by watching us make love." Jamie giggled. "Speaking of making love, will you fuck me again Uncle Don? I want to feel you in me again."

"You know I will, Jamie. Are you ready for me? Bring that beautiful little pussy here and let me check." Keeping his cock in her mouth, Jamie slid around until her knee bumped Don's head, then lifted it over to straddle his face. "Hmmmm. Lets see here." Don lifted his head and stuck his tongue right in the folds of Jamies pussy and started to eat her out. He twisted his head in all directions, hitting all areas, sticking his tongue deep into her cleft. Jamie started to produce a decent amount of girl juice and moaned as his tongue slid across her hardened clit. "Oh yea. You're ready! You taste so good, I could eat this pussy all night long, but we both have an itch that needs scratching. Roll over and I'll give you what we both want. You want my cock and I want to feel myself coming in that tight little pussy of yours!"

Jamie rolled off him and lay with her legs splayed open. When Don got on his knees between her outstretched legs Jamie grabbed her knees and pulled them up and held them on the outside of her breasts. She lay there splayed wide open for him, watching as he grabbed his cock and started to aim it towards her glistening slit. She was so excited. "Hurry Don! I need that big cock inside me! I love how it feels!

Don leaned forward and tapped her clit with his hard club. Jamie moaned. Then Don began to slid it up and down her sex, coating the underside with her juice. He'd press down as he slid back and forth and as the crown passed over Jamies protruding clit, she would shudder with excitement. Each time he slid down it would come closer and closer to her opening. Jamie tried to raise her hips, but Don would quickly slide up, frustrating her attempts to have him slide in. A few more times and he was as wet as he was going to get. Jamie was almost dripping. One more slide down and Don dropped his hips and rammed foreward completely burying his cock deep in her cunt with one hard thrust.

Jamie squealed with surprise. "Aaaaaahhhh!" Don began to pound her pussy with deep, hard thrusts. Jamie grunted each time Don bottomed out in her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me, Don. This is sooo good. I love how you stretch me. Fuck me!" He continued to pound her with everything he had. It felt so good, but he wanted to take her doggie style, so he pulled out. "Nooo! I was getting close, Uncle Don!" Jamie whined.

Don smacked her on her ass cheek. "Roll over, sweetheart. Get on your hands and knees. We're gonna do it doggie style. You're gonna like this, I think." Jamie did as she was told and looked back at her uncle. Don knee walked up behind her and tapped the inside of her legs. "Spread your legs a little wider for me." She did. "That's good there." He put one hand on her hip and used the other one to slide up and down her gash. When he found her opening, he thrust in and grabbed her other hip, burying himself even deeper than before. Her ass was held tight against his stomach. He just held himself there, feeling her muscles tighten on his shaft. He could feel a ring like muscle on the tip of his cock and figured he was at or past her cervix.

"Ohhhh, yeaaahh baby. I feel like I'm climbing inside you, like your pussy is sucking me in by my cock! Your pussy is sooo hot and tight. It feels so good." He leaned down on her back and kissed the back of her neck.

Jamie just moaned. "Mmmm. Yessssss. I've never felt anything like this. You're sooo deep in me. It feels like you're up in my tummy!" She had a hard time holding herself up, especially with the added weight of her uncle lying across her back, so she folded her arms and dropped her head to the mattress.

Don straightened up and looked down at where they were joined. He swiveled his hips and Jamie moaned, then he very slowly began to slide back out. He watched as his shaft pulled back, pulling her inner lips out with it, stretching them. It was as if her body didn't want him to leave and was trying to hold on to him. It was sheer torture for them both. Each centimeter of his cock was coated with their combined lubricant. It glistened in the light. When he reached the tip, he stopped and began to push back in. Slowly, very slowly, he watched himself slid in, burying more of his shaft with each passing second. He could feel each muscle inside her being pushed aside as he slid deeper and deeper.

"Fuuuucccck. You're soo tight, Jamie." When he again reached the deepest depths of her vagina he gave one more little shove, trying to get deeper and swiveled his hips. Jamie again moaned and sucked in a deep breath of air. As Don began to pull back out he grabbed Jamie by the cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart. He could see the puckered ring of her anus, a little darker than the surrounding area, being stretched. He had some wicked thoughts about that orifice. He hoped one day, and soon, to be fucking that tightest of passages of hers, but he didn't want to go too far, too fast.

Jamie was positioned head down and turned sideways on the bed with her ass up. With each push into her she was driven into the mattress. Don picked up the speed and strength of his thrusts. His cock felt like a steel rod as he drove it home again and again. Every time he bottomed out his scrotum would swing foreward and slap against her vagina and graze her clit. Each time, Jamie would grunt. "Oh, oh, oh!" Jamie could feel an orgasm building with each thrust of Dons cock. Her whole body began to tingle as she got closer and closer to fulfillment. "Yess! Just like that Uncle Don! You're gonna make me come!" She panted. "I'm gonna come!"

Don couldn't resist. He pushed his thumb into the copious slime that had gathered where their bodies were joined and coated it thickly, then placed it directly over Jamies sphincter and pushed it in. He buried it up to the knuckle. The added surprise and stimulation was all it took to push Jamie over the edge. She came with a scream. "Aaaaahhhhhhh!" Her whole body tensed as Don continued to pound her pussy and move his thumb around in her ass. He could feel every muscle she had in contact with him suddenly turn solid and grip him tightly, almost locking him in place.

It was all he needed for his own orgasm. He could feel it coming and with one final push he buried himself as deep into Jamies womb as he could get. He pulled back on her hip with his one hand and tightened his grip in her ass with the other and pulled her to him and held her there. He felt her muscle spasms and felt his own beginning to do the same. When the first shot of come came out of him he felt like his whole insides were being forced out the head of his cock. "Oohhhh! Fffuuuuuccck." He took a deep breath. "Cooommmmminnng!" He held their bodies tightly together as a second and then third shot of sperm coated Jamies womb. Still wanting to be deeper, he partially pulled out and slammed back into her and pulled tighter. "AAahhhhhh!"

Jamies orgasm had started to subside just before Don came in her, but feeling his cock swell to even bigger proportions threw another switch that sent her right over the top again as soon as she felt the first load of come slam into her womb. "Commmminnng agaaaiiiinnnnn! Aaaagggghhhhh!" This orgasm was even more powerful than her first. As the spasms wracked her body, she held her breath feeling everything get tight and when she felt Don pull out and slam back into her, her vision turned to gray.

Don felt her come a second time just as his orgasm reached it's peak. He had also held his breath as he was coating her womb with his sperm, but as his orgasm subsided, he took deep breaths. He was panting like he had just run a marathon when he felt Jamies body go almost totally limp. He pulled his thumb from her ass and wrapped his arm around her stomach and gently lowered her to the mattress making sure his cock stayed in her. Jamie was gulping down deep breaths of air as she lay there. Don propped himself up on his elbows to keep from crushing her with his weight while she recuperated. As she lay there panting, he slid his hands up and cupped her breasts while slowly continuing to slide his softening cock in and out of her pussy. He kissed the back of her neck and continued his slow fucking, feeling his cock getting softer and softer. When he knew it was probably going to be too small to continue, he lay on her ass and pushed in to try and keep himself buried in her pussy. He didn't want to lose the feeling of being encased in her warm, wet pussy. Jamie wiggled her hips from side to side as she felt him getting smaller and when he finally fell out, she moaned with disappointment.

They lay there catching their breath, each relaxing in the afterglow of a beautiful sexual experience. Don, still holding her breasts continued to kiss the back of her neck as he pressed more of his body against hers. Jamie had turned her head to the side and had a look of contentment on her face as she felt his weight press her down into the mattress. Dons cock wasn't in her but was still pressed against the tender open lips of her sex. Both of them could feel the warm mixture of his and her come slowly leaking out.

This, Jamie thought, was how she had fantasized making love was supposed to be and her Uncle had made her fantasy come to life. She lay there with him hugging and kissing her, his soft cock nestled between the lips of her well used pussy, his body keeping her warm. She decided that she wanted to experience this again, and more. Maybe not today, but she knew that she and Uncle Don would be making love again, and soon! She couldn't wait.