Judy at the Conference

Story Info
Judy cheats on Tom again at work conference.
15.3k words
3.72
46.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RH1960
RH1960
785 Followers

This is a story about a wife who cheats on her husband with multiple men. If you do not like cheating wife stories, please do not bother reading, do not rate the story, or leave a comment. For everyone else, hope you like the story, and all constructive comments are appreciated.

*************************************************************************************

Background

Hi. It's Judy again. If you read the previous stories by me and my husband Tom, you can skip this introductory section. For those of you who have not read our earlier stories, I recently cheated on my husband Tom during a vacation in Hawaii with multiple guys (you can read about it in my last story - In Hawaii where it all began). I felt horrible afterwards and promised myself that it would never happen again. Little did I know that I would be cheating on my husband once more in less than two months at a work conference - once again with multiple men. Eventually Tom found out about the cheating, when my inability to control my libido got the better of me for third time on a camping trip where I ended up screwing a bunch of guys from the campground next to ours (you can read about all of it in the Camping trip with wife stories). Thankfully, it all turned out ok because Tom discovered that he likes to watch me lose control with other men and, if possible, participate in the action. Basically, we came to the realization that I am a slut and Tom is a pervert. It's a marriage made in heaven. Our only rule is that if we are not together, we have to tell the other one what happened in as much detail as possible. So, here is the story of the time I cheated on Tom for the second time, at a work conference.

Post Hawaii - Before the Coference

I felt very guilty about what happened in Hawaii, but not for the reasons you might think. I did not feel bad about having sex with Terry and the guys on the boat. Nor did I feel bad about my nude beach adventures the next day with Terry, his cousin, and their friends. The sex was incredible, and I don't even know how many times I came or how many loads of cum were deposited in my pussy or mouth. All I know is that I enjoyed all of it. It was an amazing sexual high. And that was the problem. I was married to Tom, and I loved him very much. So, why did I cheat on him so readily? And more importantly, why did I not feel bad about it? What was wrong with me? Essentially, I was not feeling guilty about the sex and the cheating. I was feeling guilty about not feeling guilty.

I was very confused and a bundle of nerves the next few weeks following our trip to Hawaii. Should I tell Tom what happened and beg him not to leave me? Should I just chalk it up to island fever and lock it up inside and never talk to anyone about it again? Did I still want to fuck other men? Deep down, I knew I did, but I was not willing to admit it to myself just yet. I really did not have good answers to any of these questions.

I ultimately decided not to tell Tom and, I think subconsciously, tried to assuage my guilt by being extra attentive to him. During the last few days of our vacation in Hawaii and afterwards when we got home, I was the perfect whore wife. I wore the skimpiest, most sexual attire at home. At the drop of a hat, I was on my back with my legs spread open or on my knees sucking Tom's cock and swallowing every load. There were several occasions where I was under the computer table at our home giving him a blow job and swallowing his cum while he was on Zoom calls for work. I don't know how he made it through those calls without anyone being the wiser. I even let him record me sucking his cock and coming on my face - something I was previously vehemently against - the recording, not the sucking or the facial (after Terry had sent me all those photos in Hawaii, my attitude towards being recorded in compromising positions had loosened up quite a bit).

Eventually things got back to more normal. Our sex life was still very intense, but it was no longer driven by my guilt. I had mentally chalked up Hawaii as a one-time thing that would never happen again and decided that Tom had no need to know. Based on the events at the Las Vegas conference and our camping trip, I could not have been more wrong.

The Conference

Before I go any further, let me give you some information about me. I am 28 years old, five foot six, and weigh 115 pounds. I have light brown hair and emerald green eyes, which I have been told - and not just by my husband - are very alluring. I work out quite a bit and, not to brag, have a pretty good figure with 34C breasts and a curvy butt that shows off my figure. I have been told that I have a pixie like face and look a little bit like a young Julia Roberts or Nicole Kidman (not saying I am as hot as them or anything, just the celebrities people say I most resemble). I am no super model or anything, but I definitely get my share of looks from men or women (whatever turns you on is fine with me) when I am at the beach or wearing clothes that show off my figure.

I work as a product marketing manager for a mid-size software company. My job is to be the middleman (person) between the technical side and sales. As part of my job, I travel to a number of conferences each year and provide support to the sales guys that are also attending. Basically, be the honest product expert and answer any questions without coming across as too salesy or sleezy (is there a difference between the two?). Usually, I handle conferences on the east coast and another colleague (Barbara) handles the conferences on the west. However, Barbara recently left the company, and I was called into fill in for a conference taking place in Las Vegas. This would be the first time I would be working with the west coast sales team, who had a reputation in the company as a rowdy bunch that liked to party. They could get away with it because they consistently exceeded their quotas.

I flew to Vegas and arrived around 9 p.m. on Monday night (it was a two-day conference scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday). By the time I checked into my hotel it was well past ten and I was ready to crash. I had a few messages on my phone from Steven Durbin, the head of the west coast sales team, asking if I wanted to join him and the rest of the guys for a drink downstairs. I was very tired so I told him "thanks, but no thanks, and that I would see all of them at our booth tomorrow morning."

Next morning at the booth I met all the guys. There was Steven, who ran the west coast sales team. He was a very handsome middle-aged man. I would guess around 6'2" with broad shoulders and no noticeable fat on him. Hair going slightly gray, but with that perfect mix of salt and pepper that looks so good on older men. If I had to guess, I would say he was somewhere between mid-40s and early 50's in age. When he smiled, he gave off serious George Clooney vibes. I can see why he was a successful salesman and also had the reputation of being very successful with the ladies.

The other four guys on Steven's team were all younger and closer to my age - somewhere between late-20s to mid-30s. Their names were Pat, Gabriel, James, and Kostner. Pat was a white guy, around 5'10", with brown hair that was brushed back. He looked to be in decent shape, but not nearly as well built as Steven. Gabriel was Hispanic. He was a bit on the short side, I would guess 5'8", and built like a barrel. He did not look out of shape or anything, but he definitely looked like he enjoyed his food and drink. James was Asian-American. He was around 6 foot tall and built like a swimmer - long and lanky. Like Steven, he also had barely any fat on his body. Finally, there was Kostner. Kostner is what you imagine when you think of a door-to-door salesman, not someone who sells software. He was around 5'10", had dirty blonde hair that could use a comb, and he was clearly 20-30 pounds overweight. He wasn't grossly fat or anything, but he had a small paunch sticking up over his pants.

All the guys except Steven were wearing 'standard conference uniform.' Black slacks or jeans with a polo shirt that had our company's logo on it. Steven had a button-down shirt with long sleeves that also had our logo on it with a sports coat over it. I was wearing a black skirt that hugged my hips, but not so tight that it would impede movement. The skirt went down to just above my knees. So, it showed enough leg to be enticing, but not so much that it made me look like a floozy. I was also wearing a button-down short sleeved shirt with our company logo on it. The shirt was a size smaller than what I usually wear, clinging to my chest and showing off my boobs, and I had the top couple of buttons undone so that I was showing enough cleavage to get attention without being too obvious.

You may wonder why I was dressed this way at a professional conference. Well, the days of companies hiring booth babes ('models'/strippers) to attract geeky nerds to their booths are long gone (the whole 'me too' movement and all). However, if you walk around a conference hall, you will notice that almost every company has one or more attractive females in their booth. Most of these ladies are either in marketing like me or in sales. They actually do know their shit when it comes to their company's products. But they, just like me, know how it works. If you dress a little sexy, smile at the guys walking by your booth, flirt without being overtly sexual, you will get more visitors to your booth, which is the goal. Thus, my attire, which was walking the fine line between sexy but professional and slutty/ready for the pole.

The conference was typical (lots of people, mostly men in their 30's to 50's, walking around trying to collect free crap for visiting a booth and occasionally having a conversation about a product that was interesting to them). For us, it was going very well. We had a lot of visitors to our booth and I, along with the other sales guys, gave a bunch of demos to interested prospects. It was obvious that my attire was working as intended as I saw several guys walking by who decided to make a turn and come to our booth after noticing me.

What was different for me when compared to other conferences I had worked at was how touchy-feely the sales guys from the west team were. Anytime someone walked behind me, I could feel their hands brushing against my ass. And this wasn't just one guy. All four (Steven was in meetings all morning and was not in the booth) were engaging in this behavior. And it almost always happened while I was talking to a prospect so I could not say anything at the time. And if they were standing next to me and we were talking to a prospect together, their hands would be on my hip or upper back, coming very close to touching my ass. Eventually they got bolder. Brushing against my ass turned into cupping or caressing my ass for a quick second or so as they walked by or were standing next to me. I held back from saying anything because I did not want to cause a scene and was also sure that they would claim it was an accident. Yet, at the same time, the constant touching was turning me on a bit as well. I wasn't getting wet or anything (yet), but I could definitely feel my heart rate go faster and my breathing getting shallower.

Well, I am not stupid. I was starting to see a pattern in how I reacted to men taking liberties with me without asking (Terry and his cousins in Hawaii come to mind). I got off on it. What the hell was wrong with me? Why was I getting turned on? And more importantly, what should I do? I decided to remove myself from the situation and told the guys I was going on a break. I headed to a private area and called Tom.

"Hi Honey. I missed you already and wanted to hear your voice."

"I missed you too baby. How is Vegas? Are you being a good girl? I bet you all the geeks are making a beeline towards your booth after seeing you." he asked with a smile in his voice.

His question and tone hit a nerve. He always liked me to dress sexy in public to show me off, but I never thought he would want me to do that while he was not around. Plus the question about being a good girl. What was that all about? Did he want me to be 'bad,' whatever that means? Well, that was a knot to unravel some other time. I had called Tom because I wanted to discuss what was happening at the booth with him. I gave him all the details and asked for his opinion on what I should do. He was silent for a good 5 seconds before responding.

"I think you have one of three options," he said. "One, you can confront them about it. This can make things uncomfortable for the rest of the conference and even hurt your standing with your company. I am not saying that is right or fair, but that is how it would go. Especially, if this sales team is as successful as you say and are generating tons of money for the company."

"Your second option is to do nothing and grin it and bear it. Basically, suffer in silence. This would be miserable for you. But you never know. They might get tired of their juvenile act if you show no reaction and eventually stop."

"Your last option is to fight fire with fire. Become one of the boys. Show them that you are in on the gag. Make jokes about what they are doing. Play a little grab-ass yourself. They might not like being on the receiving end and stop. Or they might think you are the coolest female colleague ever and it can help you advance. I realize this is completely sexist and unfair, but it is the real world."

"Just know that I will support you no matter what you decide to do."

"Wait, so you are ok with other men touching me and taking other liberties and are also ok with me doing the same. Isn't that the same as cheating?"

"No, no. I am not saying go fuck them or give them a blow job or anything. I know how these tech guys think. They are all arrogant sexist pigs. If you show them you can take it and dish it out, you will quickly become one of the boys and they will treat you much better. They will still grope you, but they will think more highly of you while doing it. So, your standing at work will improve as well. All I care about is your happiness and success. And I trust you to draw the line before anything you don't feel comfortable with happens. And, I gotta admit the whole situation kind of turns me on. All those guys wanting you, and I am the one who gets the ultimate prize."

Talking to Tom made me feel so much better. I had tears in my eyes from how happy I felt being married to such an understanding and thoughtful man. "Thank you honey. You made me feel so much better. I know what I am going to do now." We said our "I love you's" and hung up. I walked briskly back to the booth with the confidence that I had everything under control. I was going to be one of the boys, but was not going to let things get too far. I could not have been more wrong.

When I got back to the booth, I was determined to take over the narrative. Next time I was talking to a customer, I saw that James was beelining towards me, likely with the intent to cop a feel of my ass. Right before he walked behind me for a quick grope, I asked him to come by and help me answer a customer's question. So now James and I were standing next to each other (he was on my left) behind a pedestal with James engaged in a conversation with the customer who was on the other side. My right hand was on the pedestal holding a brochure to hand to the customer before he left. Before James could do anything I moved my left hand behind him and gently start squeezing his ass. And what an ass it was. When I said he had a swimmer's body, I was not kidding. His ass was rock hard.

He clearly did not expect what was happening and let out a quick breath. He was good though and did not let on to the customer what was happening. I was initially planning to give his ass a quick squeeze, just to startle him, you know for payback. But touching his firm ass also gave me a jolt and it was like my hand was glued there and I could not move it. I ended up giving him a 5-minute butt rub while he and the customer were talking. I was nodding and smiling and occasionally saying things like "that's right or that's interesting" to justify why I was still there. When the customer finally left, I finally removed my hand and turned to James and gave him my sexiest smile. "Wow, that was totally fun. I can see why you guys were all doing that to me all morning. Turnabout is fair play. Hope you didn't mind."

"Mind? Hell No! That was great. Judy, you can grab anything you want, as long as you want." With an obvious emphasis on 'anything.'

This was during a lull at the conference, where almost all the customers were getting lunch. So, the other 3 guys came over and James explained to them what had just happened, that I groped his ass for 5 minutes while he was talking to a customer. I laughed it off and told them that I wasn't stupid and knew exactly what they were doing all morning. I also told them that I was a happily married woman, but a little 'fun' did not bother me as long as they understood that turnabout is fair play, and that I was going to have my fun too. Just as Tom had predicted, they guys were all smiles and told me that I was the coolest marketing chick they ever worked with.

The rest of the day went as you might expect. Both the guys and I kept getting bolder with the flirtatious language (it is pretty easy to come up with sexual innuendos about software and hardware) and the surreptitious groping. At least, we were trying not to be too obvious in front of all the customers visiting our booth. Kostner, yes, the frumpy one, was the first to venture further than my ass. Didn't think he had the balls - boy was I wrong.

It happened while I was leaning forward on the pedestal while talking to a customer to give my feet a break. So, my boobs were actually laying on the pedestal. The customer I was talking to was getting a seriously good look at my boobs that were practically popping out of my shirt. Kostner came by to join the conversation. He was standing on my right side and reached over for a brochure on the top left side of the pedestal with his palms facing up, ostensibly to give it to the customer. While doing this his right hand brushed up against and gently squeezed my left tit. He then grabbed the brochure, brought his hand back a little and turned to talk to the customer. My left boob was basically resting on his right hand and he was gently squeezing it without being too obvious. With each squeeze, more of my boob and cleavage was being revealed through the opening of my shirt. At the same time, his moved his left hand behind me and started squeezing my ass. I am sure the customer noticed what was going on because his eyes were glued to my chest the entire time. He finally left after what seemed like an hour but was likely only a few minutes. He didn't even take the brochure. Kostner dropped the brochure and first squeezed my left tit and then the right one as he removed his hand.

"I love talking to customers with you Judy. Your presence and contribution make every conversation more interesting and exciting." He whispered in my ear. As he was turning to leave, he made sure to brush his crotch against my hip. I could clearly feel his hard cock against my hip. The whole episode was somewhat demeaning (I basically had my tits on display and being groped in public), but also a huge turn on. I swear that I could almost feel myself dripping between the legs. Once again, I was putty in the hands of a man who took liberties without asking.

Well, Kostner's action opened the floodgates for the other 3 guys. And now my tits were available for groping by all as long as they could get away with it without being too obvious about it. I have to admit that I was having a pretty good time with what was going on. The last couple of months have made me realize that I have a very high sex drive and get off on situations where men have the confidence to act without asking, assuming that I won't say No. This turns me on so much that I, consequently, don't, maybe event can't, say No. I also came to the realization that my resolve not to cheat on Tom after Hawaii was not because I felt bad about what I had done. It was because I felt guilty about doing it behind his back and was worried about hurting his feelings.

RH1960
RH1960
785 Followers