All Comments on 'Judy at the Conference'

by RH1960

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
OldskierOldskier11 months ago

She gives her hubby several STD’s on their romantic trip. As she is now divorced she can fuck and suck anyone anywhere at anytime ,and does ,,,until she gets aids and dies alone in some back ally.

hindsight2020hindsight202011 months ago

I like cheating wife stories.

Just not idiotic cheating wife stories.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy11 months ago

The problem is, this isn't just a cheating wife. We're supposed to believe this pathetic excuse of a lump of flesh feels guilt? I guess the guilt is quenched by the city wide abundance of dick she repeatedly takes. It's not believable in the least, for a story to be entertaining there has to be a little possibility of reality. Not just a filthy gangbang "wife", yeah the term wife is used more loosely than her blown out vagina.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

My wife and I gave each other hall passes for conferences

PervyHusbandPervyHusband11 months ago

Good story! Never had a conference fling….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very boring like reading a work manual,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Basically, we came to the realization that I am a slut and Tom is a pervert"...Really? A wimp cuck is now called a pervert? "I could not bear to lose Tom. I loved him too much"...Really? can a a full-on cock slut love anyone except herself? And how long would it take for a full-on cock slut like her to get a serious STD? So soon she will be dead and her cuck too!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What shits me most are not the stories, but smart ass writers giving useless commentaries before they start on their crappy story.

Here you are: "If you do not like cheating wife stories, please do not bother reading, do not rate the story, or leave a comment"... that was you at the start of this crap!

Well, lets see... I don't have problem with cheating wives. Every BTB story have one of them, and I love them!

What I don't like is CUCK shit... Funny, you didn't menschen that in your warning, asshole!!!

So...... If you are going to share pearls of wisdom with a readers, please be more mindful in the future. -1

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If you don't want people to rate or respond to stories, shut off that option, but please stop telling people who are critical not to read or respond. Story about a cheating skank slut who is completely selfish. Please have her go home and tell Tom so he can kick this whore to the curb and save himself from all the STD's she's going to give him. Nothing romantic or erotic about a liar who betrays someone who loves her. Would be good if the STD's did her in.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The writer has created a really dumb female character. If it loved its husband as it says it does then why the fuck is it cuckolding its husband? And apparently the female character won't stop fucking around and cuckolding its husband. If the writers intention was to make a horrible fucked up character then the writer is successful.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

GET AN EDITOR!!

"While I was in the throughs of passion ...."?

if someone is in the THROES of passion, they are having sex!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read this stories to see if the wife has any redeeming qualities. This one has.none. She's just a nasty, gross, self centered old skank.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She gets home to a house whose only contents are hers, Tom's wedding ring and an envelope containing pictures of her fucking conference attendees.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I must say. You are a special kind of stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"f you do not like cheating wife stories, please do not bother reading, do not rate the story, or leave a comment." - I like cheating wife stories, but not ones where the husband gets off on it.

flipflappers17flipflappers1711 months ago

Glad to see author is still alive haha, I follow some series only to turn up to years of abandonment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“I could not bear to lose Tom. I loved him too much. “

.

Slut lying to herself. Which seems to be a prerequisite to be a “loving wife” on these fora 🥳

.

2 **

jdnick73jdnick7311 months ago

So few Richards and so many Dicks. And most of the Dicks are anonymous Dicks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another immature writer who's more interested in lecturing readers than their writing. After that intro, I wouldn't give you more than a 1 even if it was a bestselling masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some of the best, most honest reviews I’ve read. If you can’t stand the heat……….

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

IrishLaddy59 hit the nail on the head…Yawn indeed.

As usual it had the mandatory delusional wife and clueless husband not to mention the generous helping of multifarious large appendage’s required to make this another in an ever growing line of also rans.

I try to imagine the author reading similar cock-slut stories and thinking ‘I can do better than that’.

Word to the wise…YOU CAN’T, but cheer up no one can.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"If you do not like cheating wife stories, please do not bother reading, do not rate the story, or leave a comment. " — Really? Just move along, huh? Why didn't you exercise that option before posting your cuck crap fetishism in Loving Wives? That's what this is. What makes you think that the readership wants more incoherent rambling from a woman with sociopathic tendencies? A woman who says she didn't feel guilty about cheating on her husband and having sex with groups of strangers behind her husband's back? More so, why would think the readers would want to be abused by a writer who feels the need to flaunt his hedonistic fetish of cuckolding into the stories of LW? A cheating wife is expected. A husband who gets off and enjoys his wife's infidelity is sickening. So is that wife turning herself into a company whore, trading sex for bonuses. What a group of shallow and vapid characters. And an absolutely overused plot line to boot. Change the names, and it's still the same story a hundred times over.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

I just love how the little incel bois get so riled up at a lifestyle they have no clue about. It gets their panties in a wad.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The last conference I went to (I am now a widower), I shared pleasure with three married women, one being the wife of the current President of the organization. The husbands were all networking, drinking and gladhanding, leaving their wives at loose ends. I didn't have to seduce them. They were looking to play.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

re: jdnick73 And so are you Dick.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Ic69hunter, the only readers wearing panties are you bi cucks who enjoy these sick cuck stores. What kind of grown man uses the word bois?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent. I enjoy these stories because for years I made the most of my free time at conferences by fucking multiple men, never more than two at a time, and several women separately. It was a wonderful and thrilling escape from my sexually dull, but otherwise happy marriage. I am confident that many women who are attracted to this story title have done the same things while out of town and in nice hotels. I would do it all again if given the chance.

Speechless2025Speechless202511 months ago

Ok, we're all caught up...What's Judy's next adventure after the camping trip? Can't wait to hear more! Maybe a swingers resort with hubby?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Terrible writing. Awful dialogue. Written like you've never actually heard two people speak before. And for the love of God, it's spelled HOLY shit, not HOLLY shit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

continue - lots of situations good p friends at poker - east coast sales - high school and college reunions

well done

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland8 months ago

RH1960 writes sex scenes well, and the story's writing is above average in grammar and mechanics. I liked the first of the "Judy" stories a lot. The current one seems less successful, though. Two significant problems here, at least for this reader. First, the narrator's voice does not sound much like a woman's. The male narrator of the first story was more plausible. Second, far too many thoughts and events are over-announced, over-explained--not unlike a "padded" high-school literature paper. Most of the time, Judy's actions, motivations, and conflicted feelings are obvious. You don't need to add another 50 words of overt explanation each time.

.

On the plus side: Judy's element of ambivalence seems appropriate and realistic. The sex scenes are vivid. And extra credit for ignoring those ill-tempered readers who go crazy at the thought of a wife having extramarital sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife was offered a better paid position which included air travel with overnight stay about 9 times a year. For the confetence-cum-trade show she had to stay 2 or 3 nigjts at destination.

Things may happen at a business trip but you do not take them home ever.

Goodreader11Goodreader115 months ago

Your stories are super, very erotic and imaginative. Thank you. Please keep writing quickly. thanks

ehppmsehppms4 months ago

I liked the series and as I said before I'd like read more of Judy and Tom's adventures now that Tom's in the loop so to speak. I'd like to read about how dirty a slutJudy can be. So please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome stories, I think we need one where Tom has some fun on his own. Since this isn't a standard cuckold story,where he is denied by his wife, and they have agreed to have an open relationship, I think it is fair that we see Tom enjoy himself. I think you can do another story,with them going on vacation to a stingers convention or party,with them both knowing in advance that Judy is going to be a cock slut. Maybe introduce a lesbian angle. All in all I have enjoyed the whole series. Thanks

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Judy has truly ”cum” to terms that she is a total slut went the opportunity is available. Tom helps edge her on by saying “Go with the Flow”. I doubt that he know that it would be semen. Judy’s only concern is how Tom will accept her cheating and if he will divorce her. Judy may look at it as it’s just sex and not like an affair. I’ve enjoyed reading all 5 stories in there proper order. He still needs to do a proof reading and grammar /spell check for those errors. Thank You!

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

More of slut Judy, please.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

We know that Judy is a totally uninhibited hot-bodied slut. How much further can she go? Perhaps she can become a part-time stripper and lap-dancer, and fuck men for money on the side. She might get a kick from being a whore and fucking for money. . Perhaps she could perform at a sex club where she is the star, along with several men and women. Tom should get a piece of the action as well. She better “come clean” with him soon. He will probably endorse her slutty ways, and perhaps suggest new, more depraved experiences for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous