Judy at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RH1960
RH1960
774 Followers

I came like a geyser. I am sure I gushed a ton of pussy juice on the couch and on Pat's and Gabriel's fingers.

"Oh good, Ah Fuuuuck. Ooooooh!"

I was almost incoherent with the intensity of what I had just experienced and felt like I was ready to pass out. But Steven had other ideas. My orgasm was apparently a trigger for him. He sped up going in and out of my mouth right when I began cumming. I could feel his cock head going down my throat and them coming out and rubbing against my tongue. Over and over again. His actions made my release even more intense. Right when I started to calm down and my breathing was starting to return to normal, he thrust forward as far as he could down my throat and his cock started pulsating. I knew he was cumming and tried pull him out a little so I could taste his cum. No such luck. He had his hands on the back of my head and made sure that every little bit of his cum went directly down my throat.

"Oh, yeah! Oh god! Judy, you are incredible. You love being our cock slut, don't you?

I looked up at him and nodded my head, as much as I could with his cock down my throat anyway, and started to caress and gently squeeze his balls with my right hand. After about 5 or 6 pulses, he finally stopped cumming and began to pull out. I moved my hand from his balls to his cock and stopped him from fully pulling out of my mouth. I kept the head in my mouth and kept licking and swallowing any left over cum. Unfortunately, there was not that much left.

I finally pulled his cock fully out of my mouth with an audible pop and looked up at him.

"You bastard, why did you do that?" I was trying to pretend like I was mad.

Steven looked very confused and a little concerned. "What do you mean? I thought you were into it and getting off on it. Did I hurt you with what I was doing?" He looked genuinely concerned.

I couldn't help but laugh. "No, no. I loved the face fucking and how you were treating me. Turned me on to no end to be taken like that, as you could all clearly see. I am mad because I wanted you to cum in my mouth so I could taste it before swallowing it down. Instead, you came straight down my throat."

Now he had a different look on his face. He looked surprised, but in a good way. I think he was realizing that I really had no limits when it came to sex.

"I'll be sure to remember that next time," he said with a smile. "All right, who is next?"

"Wait, don't I get a say on this?" I asked. "I think it is only fair that Pat and Gabriel should be next since they just made me feel soooo fucking good."

Both Pat and Gabriel, who still had their fingers in my pussy and ass all this time, gently moving their fingers to keep me revved up, chimed in in unison. "Hell yeah!"

James and Kostner, who had been watching the recording and the live action, looked a little disappointed. I could see that they both had hard-ons from the show as the front of their pants were supporting some nice size tents.

"Don't worry guys. There will be plenty left for both of you." That seemed to mollify them as they both smiled.

I then got off the couch, turned around and went down on my knees facing Pat and Gabriel on the couch, giving James and Kostner a tantalizing view of my ass and pussy. I started to rub their dicks over their pants. They both had awed looks on their faces and were staring down at me. It was obvious that they were enjoying the view and the action.

"Do I have to do all the work here? If I do not have a cock in my mouth and another one in my pussy in the next 30 seconds, I am going to change my mind and you too will have to watch James and Kostner."

That did the trick. Both of them got fully naked in record time. I soon had my head between Pat's knees on the couch. His dick was nice size. Around 6 inches or so and just the right thickness to fill my mouth. He was, by now, hard as steel and felt very warm in my hand. At the same time, Gabriel was behind me caressing my ass and fingering my pussy. His fingers were like his body, short and stubby and felt incredible.

I began to lick Pat's balls and shaft, making sure to get him nice and sloppy wet with my spit. In the meantime, Gabriel began to rub the head of his cock up and down my labia. I know guys do this to get a woman fully wet before going in, but Gabriel really did not have to. My pussy had been gushing since we started playing the recording. By now, I thought I had teased Pat enough and engulfed him in my mouth and began to lick and suck the head of his dick. He began to moan "Oh Judy! Oh fuuck! Your mouth feels so good. Oooooooh Shiiiit!" That last one happened when I took him all the way down my throat in one motion and used my throat to stimulate his cock.

I think Gabriel must have been waiting for me to do this because right when I deep throated Pat, Gabriel thrust his entire cock into my pussy with one push. As I might have guessed, his cock was short and thick. Despite being very wet and ready, his girth still took me by surprise.

"Oooh! That feels good. You are filling my up!" Once he was in, Gabriel was very methodical. He kept going all the way in and all the way out in a very slow, steady pace. It was making me feel very good and right at the edge of an earth-shattering orgasm, but not quite getting me there. It felt like torture, but in a good way, if you know what I mean.

I pulled Pat out of my mouth for a second. "Oh god, faster, please, faster!"

"Not yet. Gotta make this last." He was like a machine with unbound energy. How was he not ready to cumm yet?

While my pussy was on fire from Gabriel, I still had Pat to take care of. I took him out of my mouth and told "I want you to fuck my face as hard as you can. But I don't want you to come down my throat. I want to taste your cum. So, when you are close, tell me, ok? You think you can do that." I was panting the whole time from Gabriel's fucking, so I am not sure how easy it was to understand me, but I think Pat got the gist of it.

"Oh, yes." He said, and began to thrust in and out of my mouth. In a few seconds, Pat and Gabriel were virtually in sync. It felt amazing to have two cocks thrusting in and out in unison, one in my pussy and one in my mouth.

Pat was the first to blow. He yelled "I am cumming!" and stopped thrusting with the head of his dick in my mouth. I grabbed his shaft with my right hand and began pumping him up and down. In less than 5 seconds, his shaft began to pulsate and the first spurt of his cum hit the roof of my mouth. It was a bit thicker than Steven's, but tasted just as good. I pumped him up and down for about 30 seconds to make sure I had it all in my mouth. I then took his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him with smiling eyes. I then closed my mouth and swallowed it all down with a single gulp.

Pat was moaning the entire time I was doing this and let out a loud "Oh god" as he watched me swallow down his cum. His eyes were glazed over as he looked down at me. He looked like he had died and gone to heaven.

Thank God Gabriel waited until I was done with Pat before finally and mercifully speeding up. He grabbed both sides of my ass and began to gradually speed up. My head was down on Pat's crotch with his now softening dick back in my mouth. I just like the way it felt in there. And my ass was sticking out even more, making it easier for Gabriel to thrust faster and making each thrust go deeper and feel more intense. With each thrust in, I could feel every inch of his thick, warm shaft going in and with every thrust out, I felt like my entire insides were being pulled out. It was an incredible feeling.

He reached full speed in about 30 seconds and that is all it took for me. I began to scream at the top of my lungs. "Ohhh Fuuuuuck! Oh, year! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I am sure everyone on our floor could hear me. I did not give a shit. It felt so gooood. Gabriel kept going for at least another minute or two. I lost track of time because I was coming the entire fucking time! He finally began his own orgasm. He grabbed the sides of my ass even harder, ultimately leaving some bruises, and his breathing began to speed up. He then began to thrust harder in an out, but at a slower pace. I could feel him coming inside me with each thrust. What he was doing was prolonging my own orgasm.

Finally, he stopped, pulled out, and fell back on the carpet. You can tell he was exhausted. I was exhausted as well from what he had just done to me. But I also felt incredible and wanted to show him my appreciation. I had a very wicked thought about how I could do that and also blow the minds of all the other guys there.

I turned around and quickly squatted over Gabriel who was lying on the ground admiring my figure. My pussy was directly over his now deflating cock with one leg on each side. I then opened up my pussy lips with my hands and pushed out as much of his cum as I could over his cock. He had cum a lot and I think I was able to get most of it out. Gabriel and all the other guys were not sure what I was doing or why. Once Gabriel's dick was glazed over with all of his cum that had leaked out of me, I opened up his legs, crawled back between them, and then began to lick and clean all the cum of his cock.

Every eye in the room was glued to what I was doing and it was obvious that they were surprised but very turned on. As I mentioned earlier, I had decided to fully own up to the fact that I was a slut. If I liked it, I was going to do it. Fuck what everyone else thinks.

Not surprisingly, Gabriel began to get hard again. This actually made it easier to clean him up. I put his entire shaft down my throat. His thickness made it a bit difficult, but he was only around 5 inches long, so it fit. I kept him in my mouth until I had all of the cum and pussy juices fully cleaned and took him out with a pop. By now he was fully hard and was obviously hoping for a release.

I looked around and saw that James and Kostner had fully shed their clothes by now and were sitting on the couch, naked, and holding their hard cocks.

"Sorry stud. I have two other nice cocks to take care of, but I am sure everyone will get another turn or two later." I stood up and started walking towards James and Kostner. "Ok. Hopefully I have saved the best for last. Who wants my mouth and who wants my pussy?"

They looked at each other and both said "Pussy" in unison.

"Ok. I guess one at a time then. Who wants to go first?" They literally row, sham, boed with Kostner winning and going first.

He was about to get off the couch and I told him to stay there. I walked up to him, turned around, and sat down on his lap. I could feel his nice, hard cock, in the crack of my ass. Without being prompted, he reached around and grabbed my tits and began playing with my nipples. After rubbing up and down on his cock for a few more seconds, I squatted up, grabbed his dick and directed it at my pussy. I then sat down on it and had him inside in one swoop. I was so wet and horny that I really did not need any prep time at all.

I started to move up and down on his cock and also had my right hand on my clit, gently rubbing it to increase my stimulation. My head was down, my eyes closed, and I was breathing rapidly, lost in my own ecstasy. Then I felt a hand under my chin, gently lifting my face up. I opened my eyes and was staring at James' cock. Not surprisingly it was hard and twitching.

"Oooh, is someone feeling lonely?" I panted before grabbing it with my left hand and putting the head in my mouth. I began to gently lick and suck his cock.

"Oooh shit, Judy. Your mouth is wonderful. Oh Fuck!"

I slowed down to make sure he wouldn't cum just yet. "Thanks. Your dick isn't so baaaad either." I moaned. Kostner was starting to speed up and I was getting pretty close. I lost track of how many orgasms I had had at that point. I hung onto James's cock for dear life with one hand as Kostner grabbed my hips and began to piston in and out at full speed.

"Ohh, Yes! Faster! Faster! Yeeeeees!"

I began cumming just as Kostner began to grunt unintelligibly. "Argh, Unhh, Ohhh!"

He thrust up inside of me 5 or 6 more times. He was sweating and breathing so hard that I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He finally stopped and his breathing started to slow down.

"Oh my god Judy. You are, by far, the best fuck I have ever had."

My own orgasm had just ended and I was also breathing pretty heavily. "You are not so bad yourself. I think I am going to walk funny for a while." I gingerly stood up and his cock plopped out of me and fell on his stomach.

I was still holding James' dick in my hand. "Poor James. You have waited so long. You can have me any way you want. What will it be?"

"Stand up and lean over the side of the couch. I want to fuck you from behind."

"Yes, sir!" I leaned over the left arm of the couch, which put my face directly over Kostner's crotch. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, I began to lick and suck our combined juices off his now deflating dick. Meanwhile, James stood behind me and grabbed my hips. With me bent over, he had easy access to my pussy. By now there were no preliminaries. He directed his cock to my pussy and went all the way in with one thrust.

James was already pretty revved up from watching all action so he was not going to last very long. He immediately started to go in and out pretty fast and was ready to cumm in no time. After about a minute, he started his orgasm.

"Oh yes. I am cuuuming! Yes! Fuuuck!

I was pretty tired at this point and did not think I could cumm again. But the angle in which James was fucking me was touching my g-spot just right. Surprisingly, I started my own orgasm shortly after James. "Oooooh my god! Yeees!"

Once I was done, I think I literally passed out. I vaguely remember the guys lifting me up and laying me down on the couch. I also remember Steven on the phone ordering food. I guess they guys decided to stay in instead of going out to dinner.

The next memory I have is that of someone gently shaking my shoulders and calling my name. It also felt like someone was kneading my tits.

"Judy, come on. It is time to wake up. You have been out for an hour and dinner is here." It was Steven's voice.

I began to wake up and saw Steven's face in front of me. He was gently shaking me awake. The first thing I realized was that I was fully naked on the couch, while Steven was now dressed. The next thing I realized that there was a stranger standing next to Steven and that he was ogling my naked body and playing with my tits.

"Steven! Who is that? What the hell is going?" I tried to cover up my tits and pushed the stranger's hand away from my tits. His hand went down between my legs and his middle finger easily entered my still went pussy. I moaned despite myself.

Steven looked back and smiled. "Oh. That's Jim. We ordered dinner and he brought it up. We thought it would be nice a tip for him if he could see you naked and maybe play a little. We didn't think you would mind."

"What!! I am not some cheap prize for you to hand out! Oooh!" As I was saying this, Jim's fingers were still playing with my pussy and Steven interrupted me by kissing me hard and sticking his tongue down in my mouth. At the same time, his right hand began playing with my left tit.

I know I should have pushed him away and put a stop to all this, but I simply couldn't. I was overwhelmed by the wrongness of the whole thing. It was actually turning me on more.

He stopped kissing me. "You don't have to fuck him if or anything. Just give him a quick blow job. I know how much that turns you on."

"Ok," I said meekly, realizing that he was right. The realization triggered a change in my attitude.

I decided to attack the task at hand with enthusiasm and really play it up. I figured that if I was going to do this and be a true cock slut, I should act like it.

I detached myself from Steven and began to fumble with Jim's pants.

"Hi Jim. I am Judy. I love sucking cock and swallowing cumm. Do you mind if I suck your cock?"

"Holly shit! I can't believe this is happening."

I had lowered Jim's pants and underwear and had fished out his cock, holding it in my right hand.

"Is that a Yes?"

"Oh yes. Fuck yes! Suck my cock, you whore!"

Steven and the other guys reacted to this. "Hey, watch your mouth! Treat the lady with respect!"

"It's ok guys. I don't mind being a cock whore. I love it!"

I then put Jim's cock in my mouth and began to suck on his cock. He was not very large so it was pretty easy to deep throat him. In less than five minutes, I had Jim screaming and cumming down my throat. At the same time, I brought myself to an orgasm with my own fingers. Having all the other guys watch me and putting on a show for them was a huge libido boost and helped me get there very quickly.

Once Jim left, I joined the guys for dinner. I was naked while they were all dressed. I am sure this was another fantasy turned real for them. The food gave everyone more energy and after dinner we engaged in more carnal activities, but at a more leisurely pace. By the end of the evening, each guy had cum at least 3 more times, and I have no idea how many orgasms I had - at least 20. Steven helped me back to my room around 11 p.m.

Next day at the booth was actually calmer. Everyone was fully satiated from the previous evening's activities, so the amount of groping was actually quite a bit less. However, it appeared that Greg did not keep what happened between us a secret like he promised. Three other large prospects insisted that I be present during the meetings before signing a deal. Suffice it to say, I got to taste three new cocks and made three more large commissions. Also, three more promises to be present at contract renewals.

After the second and final day of the conference, we did all go out to a fancy restaurant to celebrate. We then went to a club for drinks and dancing. Ultimately, we did end up at Steven's suite and had a repeat, albeit shorter version, of the prior night. The next morning, I ended up giving each guy a blow job and boarded the plane with five loads of cum in my stomach.

While I was in the throughs of passion during the conference, I had resolved to come clean with Tom. Now that I had another taste of being a full-on cock slut, I didn't think I could ever go back to my prior life. But sitting alone in the plane, flying back home, I began to have doubts once again. I could not bear to lose Tom. I loved him too much. What if he decided to leave me after I came clean? I decided to wait and see. Maybe I could stop. We were going to have a romantic weekend soon at our camping trip. I would decide what to do then.

RH1960
RH1960
774 Followers