Judy Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, out of medical treatment, out of physical danger, and without a home, temporarily, I hope. Where would I live now. Well, I am working to complete my studies and preparation to become Jewish. I know, you are never truly Jewish, but I will be accepted as a believer and the risk of children is pretty low, I think. My new family will include my future wife Judy, her loving son and amazing doctor Joshua, his wife Rebecca who was borne on the West Bank, and their four children.

Judy has cut me off until I complete my studies and am ready to enter their family's faith. She says no more sex until I am circumcised and no blow jobs because she said the ejaculate is not truly kosher! Oy vey! I am looking through all my educational materials to find out if it is OK for a Gentile to masturbate until his circumcision heals and his wife is finished pretending that she is withholding sex from her loving future husband.

Oh -- I forgot to mention the most important thing about this story. My fiancé has the most amazing cobalt blue eyes! It is what caused me to lust after her all those years back and they are more amazing today. Eat your heart out Steven Stills -- I did get that woman with the amazing blue eyes! Our honeymoon includes a trip to Israel and ancient cities in the region. Life has taken an amazing turn for me. As Yogi Berra -- that famous philosopher advised, "When you come to the fork in the road, take it!"