Judy - Cheating Wife Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was our third day together and it all seemed so okay and natural. I was very comfortable in getting fucked outside my marriage. I felt no guilt for cheating on my husband. I could feel Kenny very gently lifting me towards a climax. His tongue was making me feel very content. I could feel it coming. Not so much building in a rush, but a gentle wave washing over me. I was cumming and Kenny was very contented to suck my juices from me.

As the last ripples began to relax my pussy started to cum again. Kenny said nothing, he just kept working my cunt lips and slit. Again I didn't realize I was cumming until I was in the very throes of it. He rocked me that way several times in a matter of minutes. I was on orgasm autopilot. I was lulled into such an euphoric state I barely noticed when Kenny changed his tactics until his tongue hit my clit.

Bam! The game changed. My husband Tom hardly paid attention to my clit. Kenny sucked my clit in between his teeth and licked the very essence of me. I may be a tiny woman with plump pussy lips, but my clit is also tiny, about the half the size of a grain of rice. No protruding penis style thing. Just a tiny little clit that with some attention would set me on fire. Kenny had the fire going. He knew it and had me bouncing all over the bed as I switched from trying to beat him away from me to grasping his hair and pulling his face in tighter. Orgasms were crashing and crashing hard. My little grain of rice had a lot more effect on me that anything a man could find deep inside me.

Not that deep inside wasn't a good thing. Kenny's eight inches inside me was a magnificent thing. And, inside me was what Kenny was wanting as I caught my breath.

"I thought you were going to let me know when you had enough and wanted to fuck."

He was laughing a me, but in a kind way, know how much I had enjoyed his mouth and tongue.

"Maybe a few more minutes eating my pussy while I get my senses back about me."

"Now you are being greedy."

"Okay ... greedy. Write that down somewhere. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"With you I guess it's a good thing."

I was still sort of fogged out as I looked around the room, smiling at where I was. Kenny lapped up my slit again and continued until he took me through another orgasm. I felt him move on the bed and the end of his cock split my cunt.

"That's what I need. Fuck me, Kenny!"

That long penis started in me, then at almost three inches more than poor Tom could put in there. Kenny pushed against my cervix. With out a pause he began fucking me. In retrospect maybe my thoughts about good a clit orgasm felt it's hard to argue with eight inches shoved up my cunt.

"Oh God, Kenny. I love you fucking me. Fuck me hard! I wish I could have your baby!"

I was getting pounded. No nuzzling my neck. No kissing my tits. No sweet words in my ear. This amazing twenty-two year was fucking me for all he was worth. It was all about fucking into me hard and shooting his load into my married pussy. He had made me cum once and as my second one hit he filled me with spurt after spurt of his seed.

"Wow! What brought that on?" We were still catching our breath.

"Tomorrow is Saturday and I can't imagine not getting to fuck you even one day. He'll be kissing you and touching you ... "

"He is my husband. He might kiss me or touch me, but I'm not going to let him fuck me. Feel better?"

"A little bit. I just don't like idea of him being with you."

"I'll be back Monday unfucked and undamaged, I promise."

I was startled by what Kenny said. I couldn't imagine his obsession with a woman nine and a half years his elder when there must be hundreds of young cunts out there that would fall in love with his big cock.

"Here, let me get you ready again. You can fuck me with me on tap facing away so you can watch your cock disappear into me the way we both like."

I took his cock in my hand and plopped the head into my mouth and began to suck in as much of his length as I could. I had him ready to fuck in minutes, but opted to keep him on edge while I enjoyed his dick in my mouth. With our difference in height although I was in a sixty-nine position my pussy was below his nipples and out of reach. Instead his cum would run from me and drip onto his lower chest. A lot of cum dripped onto his chest. Kenny had really put a load into me.

Getting to the point that even I was done with my teasing I crawled still straddled of him to where my dripping cunt could take the head of his cock into me and pushed backwards, taking the length. Kenny let out a groan as he bottomed out in me. With me in charge and loving every second of it I made it last a half hour not letting myself cum until Kenny was ready. Then there was that feeling as the head went a little deeper and the shaft trembles and expands just before he shoots another load into me. I stayed on him and he remained firm enough to keep it in me.

Finally I pulled up off of his dick and trailed cum across the bed to lay beside him. We lay together naked for a while with me playing with his dick and him brushing his fingertips over my always erect nipples. Would the urge to fuck this man ever go away? We got us to make a sandwich and get something to drink.

"You look in deep thought."

"I was thinking of you spending the weekend with your husband and kids."

"Like I said, I'll be back Monday and you still have time to fuck me a couple of times before I have to go."

That's what we did. The next time doggy style with me getting his cock and that next load way up inside me. Then a face to face slow fuck to end the afternoon. He was dressing for work as I put my clothes back on to get home before my kids arrive from school.

Just like the two days before I was the cheating mom with my lover's cum still inside me. It was going to be a tough weekend without me being able fuck Kenny's big cock. I checked myself right before Tom got home. I had a nice little wet spot from Kenny in my panty crotch. Feeling a little emboldened from getting away with stepping out on my husband so far I decided to keep wearing them. Maybe more from Kenny's loads were in there that could come down.

Tom kept giving me odd looks during dinner and the dishes. Rather than getting close he kept his distance and just watched me. Could what Kenny's eight inches had been doing to me be showing somehow? Maybe I had a smug look of knowing how hard Kenny fucked me and how I couldn't wait to get back to him for more. When my husband got a little friendly at bedtime I had to come up with a reason to put him off. I'd surely be caught when he noticed what Kenny's big cock had done to me.

I wasn't sure what excuse to use when Tom let the attention drop and was soon dozing beside me. I lay awake thinking about Monday.

The first question from Kenny was, "How was your weekend?"

The second question was, "Did he fuck you?"

When I told him no he asked when the last time I had fucked Tom and I really couldn't remember.

"I'm not sure. Maybe two weeks."

"Did he make you cum?"

"No, it's usually just sex, you know, him getting off."

Do you do anything to get yourself off after he's done?"

"No, it's not so much about getting me off as being a wife. He rarely takes the time to make me cum. It usually just a nuisance that a wife puts up with to keep the marriage going."

Kenny seemed angry. He fucked me hard and put a load of cum in me. Then we laid in bed a while when he told me to get on all fours. He fucked me hard for maybe and hour, stopping only when he thought he was going to cum. We made lunch. Kenny asked a lot of questions about my weekend.

After lunch we fucked three more times. The first after lunch got a little disturbing.

"Do you know why I like to fuck you face to face?"

He was pounding me hard.

"Tell me ... "

"Because I can watch your face when my cock does things to you that your husband can't do to you at home. I see when my cock goes where he can't reach and when it stretches you out like he can't and when I cum in you more than he ever could."

"I know. I love it."

The whole week went that way with me not wanting to give up Kenny's hard eight inches. It was obvious he didn't want me fucking my husband or even spending time with him. He still had moments of kindness and being sweet, but overall it was just fucking for the sake of me getting him to fuck me.

"Be a good girl this weekend and come see me Monday."

Life at home was good. I had become the master cheating wife. Tom was clueless. When we got to the weekend I didn't mind two days of not fucking Kenny. Saturday Tom got a little frisky. Not really interested in my husband's five inches I ignored his interest. I could still feel some of Kenny in me and my pussy pouted a little open, something unusual for my tight slit.

I did a load of laundry before heading to Kenny's Monday morning and threw another in to wash before I left. The first question out of his mouth was, "How was your weekend?"

"By how was my weekend I assume you are asking, did I fuck my husband?"

He didn't answer and followed me back to his bedroom as we both shucked off our clothing. I laid back on his bed, thighs open. My fat little pussy gapped open waiting for his cock to penetrate me. I had gotten wet on the drive over just thinking about having Kenny fuck me. I'm sure my slit revealed my damp readiness for him.

"Does it look like my husband fucked me this weekend?"

He didn't answer. Instead he moved between my thighs and shoved the whole eight inches in with one long smooth stroke. We fucked for most of an hour before I felt that extra throbbing of his shaft and the swell of the head of his cock. I had already cum three times when he released a huge load of his seed into my very depths.

Things went much better than any day the week before. I think Kenny realized he didn't own my pussy and that it was my choice whether I chose to fuck my husband or not to fuck him.

After a second round, this one from behind, we had another naked lunch. In the afternoon we fucked with a love and passion that could be felt only outside of marriage. As he fucked me to the edge of a huge orgasm I had been watching his face as he watched mine. I think both of us understood it was two people making love that cared a lot about each other, but it was really about the sex.

Kenny was thrusting hard up into me and I was starting to lose control when I gasped out to him.

"You know, don't you, when I do fuck my husband it will never be like this?"

I felt his warm sperm flood into me as my toes curled and my fingers gripped his ass not letting him out of me until I was sure I had the last of his seed. Then we lay together, him still in me and his balls laid against my ass. After a few minutes we were standing in the bathroom together. Kenny was washing his dick with a washcloth and I was mopping cum from cunt with a hand full of tissue. We paused, looking at each other in the mirror. His well six foot six height and my short five foot frame were an odd match and anyone that could have seen us would have wondered how little me ever got all of that cock inside my chubby little pussy.

"Want to go another round?"

"I'd love to, but I'm so far behind on my housework it looks like pigs moved into our house. How about ten in the morning?"

"That would be good. I've got things that I need to do as well. We can't fuck all the time, can we?"

"Well, we could. I mean, we have been. Haven't we?"

I sort of giggled. Kenny watched me dress and kissed me goodbye.

"See you in the morning."

"Sure, let me do a couple of chores first. See you around ten."

I felt good on the drive home. Kenny and I had reconnected after a tense week the week before. I got some more laundry done and dusted some shelves before the kids got home. I was Mom again, but with a cunt full of cum.

Strangely enough after three weeks I still hadn't fucked my husband and hadn't fucked him the ten days before that.

Then my world got turned upside down. Kenny finally got on day shift after three years of working 4 P.M. until Midnight. The cheating with Kenny was going perfectly until then. Suddenly his two days off were on the weekend. As a wife and mother of four there was no longer a time for us to get together.

I was devastated. I had just gone from the best times of my life to the worst. How could I survive without regular fucking by Kenny's big cock? I'd look at my husband and tell myself that I just couldn't fuck him. I'd look at the kids and think that this was for the best. They shouldn't have a Mom fucking a stranger. The good thing was that my house was spotless, everything in its place, no chore undone. I even painted the kitchen.

I started looking at other men. I think someone tall again, hoping for another large cock inside me. I didn't want to chance it with someone near where we lived. Then I remembered the man in the convenience store a couple of weeks earlier that told me I looked like I use a good fucking. He had given me his card and I had later dropped it into my lingerie drawer. I dug to the bottom and found the card. His card said he sold insurance. Should I call or email? Definitely call.

He was right about what he said. I could use a good fucking.

Copyright 2017. No reuse or republish without written permission of the author.