Judy Gets Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

"Taste good?" Asked Tony as he fucked her pretty mouth.

The girl nodded and closed her eyes as she felt Ian move behind her and rub his cock between her legs. He fed it into her while Geoff watched closely, stroking his cock to keep it hard as he watched the other man get into his rhythm and start pounding his daughter's twat.

Sean finally got himself hard again and just as he rose from his chair, Tony grunted loudly and exploded in the girl's mouth, his cum dripping from the corners of her lips as she struggled to swallow it down.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Groaned Tony as he unloaded his balls into the girl's mouth. "That was incredible."

Tony wiped his cock on Judy's face and then tucked it back into his trousers, he knew he was done for the night and pulled back to the sidelines to watch the others have their fun.

Sean stood up and Geoff motioned to him to take Tony's place, which he did, sliding his cock into Judy's willing mouth. After a while Geoff got tired of watching and told the guys to let her up. Judy was relieved as she had been on her hands and knees for some time and was really starting to ache.

Geoff told Sean to sit back down and then pushed Judy over to him, telling her to straddle him and sit down on his cock. The girl spread her legs either side of Sean's and sank down onto his thick cock for the second time, her pussy still was still dripping wet and his length easily filled her hole.

Ian moved to her side and placed her hand on his cock, she gripped it firmly and started to wank him as she bounced up and down on Sean's cock. Her Father moved closer behind her and Judy started to panic when she felt him start to prise her ass cheeks apart, exposing her tight little asshole.

"No Daddy please... Please don't!"

"Be quiet," he hissed. "I gave you a chance to make me cum and you couldn't..."

He reached down between her legs and collected as much pussy juice as he could on his fingers, then pushed a finger inside her alongside Sean's cock. Pulling it out again he slid it up to her ass and started to work it into the puckered opening. Judy moaned and struggled, annoying her Father and bringing another flurry of slaps to her still burning bottom.

"Push against it sweetie, it will be easier..."

Judy pushed back and felt her Father's wiggling digit intrude past her outer ring.

"That's it," praised her Father. "Good girl."

He moved his finger in a circular motion, while Judy tried to focus on the pleasurable feelings of Sean's cock inside her. Realising that he was never going to get his cock inside her without some kind of lubricant, Geoff turned to Tony and told him to fetch something he could grease the girl's ass with.

While he waited for Tony to return, Geoff continued stretching his daughter's ass and stroking his cock to keep it hard. When Tony did return he was cupping his hand full of hand soap.

"It was all I could find," he offered, shrugging his shoulders apologetically.

Geoff nodded to the girl's rump and Tony smeared the pink liquid into the crack of her arse. Geoff took over and coated his fingers in the slimy material, working it into Judy's hole. He worked a second finger inside her and then really started going to town on her, he wanted her tight but he didn't want her screaming the place down either.

After a few minutes longer he pulled his fingers away and pressed the tip of his cock against her hole. The soap made it much easier to force his cock inside, but as his prick inched slowly inside Judy again started with the protestations.

"No, Daddy... please!"

Geoff paid her no attention and continued to ease his dick inside her arse. Judy leaned forward and bit into Sean's shoulder as she felt her Father's prick filling her completely. Sean grunted as he felt the girl's teeth break his skin, but it only made him push up harder against her glistening cunt.

Soon Geoff was several inches inside his daughter's ass and he could feel Sean's cock through the thin wall of flesh that separated them. He upped his pace as he knew he couldn't last much longer, the tightness of her ass was just too much to take for long, and after some hard thrusts he felt his orgasm began and his cum exploding inside her. He pulled out, completely exhausted and watched as his cum dripped out of her stretched hole and onto Sean's balls.

Judy felt utter relief as she felt her Father's cock slip out of her and began to once again enjoy the feeling of Sean's big cock inside her slick cunt. All the way through the experience she had never let go of Ian's cock and now, surely it was his turn.

"Can you take Ian's cock in your ass as well?" Asked her Father mischeviously.

"NO!" Begged his daughter. "Please don't let him do that to me as well, I'm too sore."

"Damn right I won't let him," smirked Geoff. "That ass is Daddy's and Daddy's only - and if I find out you ever let another man fuck it, then you are in big trouble, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy," groaned Judy.

"Whose ass is this?" He asked sliding his fingers into the cummy hole between her cheeks.

"Daddy's..." murmured Judy.

Geoff slapped her ass loudly.

"I can't hear you..."

"Daddy's... it's Daddy's ass!"

"That's right... but Ian needs to cum too, so... he'll just have to slide in next to Sean."

The words didn't really register with Judy, at least not until she felt Ian move close behind her and a second prick pressing against her sodden pussy. She turned her head to look back and opened her mouth to protest, but Ian had already got the head of his cock inside her.

"Oh my God!" Wailed the girl as she felt her cunt stretched further than she ever thought possible. She bit into Sean's shoulder a second time bringing a curt exclamation of pain from him, but after a couple of minutes of gentle sliding in and out Judy started to get used to the sensation of having two cocks inside her and she loved how it pushed Sean's cock harder against her aching clit.

As they started to find a rhythm, Judy followed suit and soon she was building towards a climax of her own. But before she could get there the guys both erupted inside her, groaning loudly as they filled her warm, wet hole with two loads of thick, sticky cum which oozed out of her as they began to soften and pull out.

Frustrated, Judy slid off Sean's lap until she was sitting on the floor with her legs spread open. She turned around and leaned back against Sean's legs as she frantically moved her hand between her legs, desperate to reach her own orgasm.

"That's it," urged her Father. "Wank that pussy for us, show us how much you love being a dirty little slut."

Judy's head lolled back and she looked at the three men in front of her through barely open eyes, she was getting closer and closer...

"Remember what I said Judy, that ass belongs to Daddy, but I'll gladly let as many men fuck that sweet little cunt of yours as you can take. And if you can't find any, then I'm sure Daddy can find some for you... don't you worry."

Judy started to cum, her body shaking violently as an enormous orgasm tore through her body and left her utterly exhausted, collapsed back against Sean's legs with her limbs loose and sprawled across the dirty factory floor.

Geoff leaned closer and whispered softly in her ear. "You're going to work for me now Judy, just like you wanted... and every week I'm going to let all the guys fuck you, you want that don't you sweetie?"

Judy remained motionless but her lips parted slightly and she managed to exhale the words 'Yes Daddy'.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12