All Comments on 'Judy Meets Gil's Friend Mike'

by onthereb

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not interested in the other 49!

* have a good life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Writing

I agree, you cannot write. Better stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was horrible.

I really tried to read it but was forced to give up due to the inane and bizarre conversations. Why would a guy that you haven't seen for two years, call you up and ask you to sign his divorce papers? And since when do lawyers need a witness to sign them? That's why they have assistants or other notary public that can sign.

As a result, I just gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
there is a story in there somewhere

I like your topic (I think). Just too tough to follow and enjoy

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Ugh!

Couldn't finish, between the English as a second language grammar errors, then the willing cuckold story line I had to bail.

For what it's worth, here are the first couple of errors I found:

Who says “under panties”? It’s usually either “underwear” or “panties”.

And your name is Horny? Since it’s capitalized, and you said “I was Horny” I guess you’re telling us your name. Or did you mean to say, “I was horny”, describing your sexual state?

You knew if Gil married Cindy it wouldn’t work, but leaving her is a shame?

"sometimes you are an idiot and you can't see your ass from a hole in the ground!"

The correct expression is "you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground."

I could go on and on, but there are better things to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erm. .. what?!?

Just awful. None of this story made any sense at all. I suggest you find something better to do with your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Logic

Certainly, write up your fantasies, as that is what this site is. But don't abandon logic. You need to set the events up to be understandable to your readers. For example, John wanted to share his wife, but you implied he was going to punish Gil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Doesn't make sense

None of this story made any sense. I think my favorite part of the weirdness was that Cindy's father was loaded yet they lived in a mobile home. I was already thinking this story had to be written by an illiterate redneck and then this gem came along.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I'll just say your a freak

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Reading this story in its context...

Reading this story in its context...Alone this wasn't so bad, becau se we didn't know who these people were...But in the context of the others stories, this was one more cheating, without any remorse, love or respect...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FUCK YOU

Stop writing. .... PLEASE !!!

asfsatg4wtrtgasdgaasfsatg4wtrtgasdgaover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I didn't

I didn't like it, I didn't hate it. It was a total nothing.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
You really are terrible.

In any sense i can think of, you are terrible. The story line has no plot and makes no sense. Then to make things worse you don't understand writing and language usage. You can submit all you want... I'll just remember your name and skip them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 🐓 and 5 💩💩💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's unanimous!

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you fuck her after Mike did? What about STDs. You didn't know Mike from Adam, and Judy is more than just a slut. If she will fuck anyone that comes thru that front door, you need your head examined. If she's not private stock, why not just pimp her out, and make some money??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read up to Mike coming to the house and apparently being left alone with a near naked wife. Completely stupid. The first comment states this idiot, faggot then comes home for sloppy seconds? Disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous