All Comments on 'Judy the Party Girl'

by elliotkm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wagon tongue

It is hardly fair for me to comment, since I only read about a page. Why would anyone consider it necessary to write a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

The last commentor asked the question -- "Why would someone find it necessary to write a story like this" and my comment is Why not. I am very glad that you did.. because some of us more liberated (not uptight prudes) women love to read about men who enjoy watching their wives or girlfriends enjoying themselves with other men or women sexually. It gets me so hot imagining myself to be this women. Your story was very well written and please keep posting stories just like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Wagon Tongue..............

Why are you here??

Why did you even start reading the story??

The teaser told you how it would play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not me

Can't accuse me of reading it then complaining about it. I just go to the vote screen and give it a zero. Sometimes I comment, Usually I don't. Sometimes I go and find other stories from the same author and give them a vote also.

If you don't like this, don't write.

Oh, why do I do this? I'm a different kind of pervert that gets off on critisizing ass wipes.

Boy, am I HARD!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This was obviously an orgy party. But the mentioning of the "black guy"/nigger sorta ruined it without a nigger wench also being involved with a white cock in her, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To Dear Old "Not Me"

Not only are you a different type of pervert, you are a diffeent kind of idiot. Yet despite your moronic tendencies these types of stories keep appearing on this website. Maybe you should just give up and kill yourself.

Still Hard? Why don't you take that 2" of raging retard dick and clean the wax out of your ears.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Well

well written not interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Average Writing and Still A Poor Sick Subject

Well you have a few women and male sicko's who like you wimpily pimping out your wife whore - the words are average and no better than most but are degraded by the subject.

I still can't get over why many new writers start off with the wimpy subhuman self cuckolding themself by pimping out then watching the big hemungus cocks and wifeypoo wallowing allover her stye as the weak wimp watches and cheers her on.

Obviously it turns them on and a few other sicko's who need the absurd baseness and one of the skummyest depravity known to get it up and off - but erotic cmon just sick shit that anyone with half a brain could write - a waste of any talent.

So again little sick one put it in FETISH with Pissing and the other below human convention actions some favor.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I stopped reading when he wanted to pimp his wife for free

and rated it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is a very selfish and vile woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous