All Comments on 'Judy Writes Her One and Only Story'

by onthereb

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nobody wanted this mess.

Really. Don't bother to post again. Look at the poor scores for your stories and realize your writing lacks any type of originality, cleverness or entertainment value. Give it up and stop. This was simply bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hey if

gdjohn52 liked it who am i to argue he's about as sick as you can get and not be in prison but really it was terrible and only a 60 year old pervert like him would like this.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

A reasonably good read. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny angry comments

I only read this coz of the comments. I was wondering why the readers are so upset. I still dont get it. John wasnt forced into anything. I could understand the ire if at least at least if Myron had forced John to suck his dick and put it in his wife and then lick and suck them both whilst they fucked, then also butt-fucked him by force. So, what is the big fucking deal here? Can anyone tell me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny

I'm laughing at you.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Still 1*...

Still 1*...Why? The writer describes her relationship of 27 years with her companion, and that puts another view about this couple. They aren't married, but only in the paper!!! How many real marriages can say that last so many years? What the writer doesn't say is: Do they love each other or are just friends with benefits, that have decided that was better to live together than stay alone? For sure she didn't show love or even respect for her mate when she invited a man she barely knew to her birthday dinner, without discuss the matter with her companion, or when she kissed the companion in the cheek and the other man in the mouth in the restaurant...These are the important facts in these stories or episodes. These facts stay unclear after all these episodes. This one put even more doubts about them...1*

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Great story of a woman who makes life less miserable for men. The world needs more women like you dear.

PS You have the luckiest husband and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amusing

I'm trying to figure out who wrote this...a man or a woman.

If it was Judy, it should have been her only story. The tale is good but the lack of proofing demonstrates a need for polish.

You went to a restraint? for dinner?

It's the finer things that make a story feel right.

Bogey3Bogey3almost 9 years ago
Fun story

I love that we are of the same generation. Hot memories of Hot times. Keep up the good work.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
There is no committment between them so of course

she is allowed to cuck John while he sleeps. He has no hold on her, he has not given his heart and soul to her, so the anger towards the story is not warranted. She is just "an unpaid whore: as Dr. Laura says, willing to give her charms around as she pleases. If your a guy, why committ to one such as this? You can get all you want without risking your assets.

asfsatg4wtrtgasdgaasfsatg4wtrtgasdgaover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Glad

Glad this was.Judy's one and nly.story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I don't know why this appeals to anyone other than they may have a fantasy to be the lover and not the husband. What goes around comes around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous