Juggler, Not Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please call me Catherine or Cathy, ok? That is what I have wanted to talk to you about. You saved me. You saved all my children. You even saved our dog. I can never fully repay such a debt. Your parents handed me a check for seventy thousand dollars. They said it was your wish that I received it. Why are you so wonderful to me? I cry thinking how you could use that money for college. You said you would get a job, and that I needed it more." She cried a bit. But she was smiling. God, she was so beautiful. In the half light she looked like an angel.

She took off her robe and she reached for my shorts. She pulled the sheer nighty over her creamy shoulders. Her huge tits were leaking. I couldn't take my eyes off the lactating ladies. They were so beautiful.

"Jason, I'm leaking milk. Would you like to suck it out of my tits? I accidentally found your porn stash in your room, so I know you like my big lactating tits. Please, suck my milk out won't you?" She had me at suck.

Well who could say no to that invite? I moved closer to this magnificent woman, I wrapped my lips around her nipples. Well fingers on one, suckling lips on the other. She ran her fingers through my hair, and then her hand was inside my shorts.

"Jason, is that your dick? It's huge! How am I ever going to get it in my pussy? It's so BIG. I don't even think I can get it in my mouth!" She did get it in her mouth, and her pussy and her asshole too. Eventually.

I was having so much fun, I didn't hear my older sister come into the room as we were fucking. Catherine was on her back, with her long luxurious legs in the air, supported by my shoulders. I was sliding in and out of her sopping wet tight honeypot. She was coming, over and over. She didn't yell or scream when she came. She got very quiet and she shuddered. She seemed like she was trying to make up for lost time. I heard a noise. There was someone else here.

Out of the darkness, my sister Jackie came over and kissed me hard on the lips. I had not known she was even there. I had not seen her since last Christmas. She was supposed to be at college, about four hours away.

"Jackoff! What are you doin' here? I missed you!" I said.

I checked out my sexy sister, naked as a jaybird. She was tall, like five-ten or five-eleven, she had modest C or D cup breasts, she was slender with a cute ass. She had long brown hair, currently in a ponytail.

"I saw the videos Meathead. You have been a very busy boy. Why are you fucking our beautiful neighbor? I heard about your heroics, by the way." She kissed me hard on the lips.

"Mrs. Upshaw, may I cut in? He already gave you a bunch of orgasms. I'll give him back in a few minutes." Jackie was horny after watching me and the cougar fuck. She wanted my cock.

"Jackie! What are you doing here? Please don't tell your parents about this. I think I'm in love with your brother." Catherine pleaded.

"I won't tell about you, if you won't tell about this." Jackie flipped me over, she was always very strong. She jumped on top of me and shoved my cock into her tight and wet cunt. All the way down to my balls! She was wet, hot and very tight. She was fucking me hard and fast. I was a bit shocked. Jackie shuddered. Did she just cum? On me, her little brother? I can't believe, I'm fucking my big sister. She's squeezing my dick with her tight little snatch. I can't last through this carnal assault. She shuddered and moaned louder. Damn if she didn't just squirt!

"Jason I'm... I'm coming! Ughhh

Yes, yes, YES! Ughhh, OOOH!" Jackie had a big orgasm. Her cunt clamped down on my hard dick, causing me to cum. I couldn't help myself, it was too damn good. She was so fuckin tight!

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

Jackie is already coming hard again. I feel her shudder and she jumps off me. She takes my dickhead in her mouth and starts sucking like crazy. I pump spurt after spurt of jism into her waiting mouth. I do love my sister. She smiles with cum dripping from her lips. She is still shuddering.

"Hey, don't swallow it! Come on, share that cum!" Said Cathy. My sister and her kissed and swapped my man sauce like it was champagne.

My cock was semi hard already seeing I was with two beautiful women. I went to put it back in my sister, "NO DON'T. I'm not on the pill. I just had to have you! If we fuck anymore you need a condom. But you can assfuck me, if you want!" Did my sister just offer me her asshole to fuck? WOW.

I feasted on their pussies. I'd eat Catherine until she came while fingering my sister, then I'd switch and suck Jackie's clit as I found Cathie's G spot with two fingers. She came almost violently that time. Then Jackie came on my tongue, shuddering but strangely quiet.

"Can I still try anal with you?" I asked.

"Ok, just go slow, you are kinda big." Cathy said. Wow, wrong one just said yes. Woo-hoo!

"He meant me, I just offered my ass to him. I'm ovulating, and I don't want his children yet. But you guys go ahead, I'm gonna check on the parents. You know they are fucking Sam Jones from across the street right? He was banging Mom from one end, with Dad on the other!" I had no idea.

"Get a picture or a video!" I handed her my phone. She nodded ok.

"But wait, he's married! And our bluenosed parents, in a three way? Hard to believe!" I said.

"Sam Jones wife hasn't touched him for years and years, I think they have an arrangement. I saw them fucking, their door was open at least six inches. I got home, went to bed, but there were the twins in my bed. So I came down here and found you with this milf here. The door was closed when I went by the second time, I thought I'd check on our sex fiend parents. I'm pretty sure they won't be ok with us fucking, although they will give Catherine a pass because they know you love her."

Catherine looked at me through loving eyes at that remark. Jackie snuck up the stairs, stark naked to check on my horny parents, my phone in hand.

I was lubed up and Catherine had spread her asshole for me, I was invading her anus. She moaned softly, "Ohmygod, your cock is so damn big, go easy... STOP! Let me get used to your girth!" She shuddered again.

I waited, then pushed a few more inches in. I would pull out a little, then back in her ultra tight asshole. She started to enjoy it, by her moans. I felt her shudder with a small cum. I loved to make her come.

My sister returned from her spy mission. "Mom and Dad and Sam are fucking up a storm. I think they are doing a DP. Can you believe it Jason? Our conservative Mom with a dick in her ass, and one in her cunt? I don't think they will bother us for a while." She held the phone triumphant. It never hurts to have a little evidence.

Catherine really needed me."Ok, Jason please fuck me. I've always wanted to get assfucked, but I never..." She was moaning more now. Jackie was nursing on her milk filled tits. Catherine was enjoying herself. She shuddered a second time in five minutes. She was coming again and again. I lost count.

"You two work as a team! I'm gonna come now, Jason, do you want to come in my mouth or my asshole?" Cathy asked.

"Do you really love me? I'm so much older than you. I'm thirty-four years old." She shuddered and moaned. "Ohmygod, that was a great orgasm. Wow! Jason, will you come for me?"

"I'm gonna come in your rectum and your mouth. Unless Jackie wants it in her mouth. And yes, I do love you. I have for a long time. I'm gonna shoot here in a minute. It feels like a big cum too!" I said.

Jackie stopped sucking milf tit milk long enough to put her head on Cathy's ass. We were buttfucking doggy style, and Catherine said, "FUCK My asshole good before you cum. I'm almost there." Catherine was going to cum again. I felt the semen rise in my phallus.

"I'm going to come!" I announced. I could feel the load rushing up my dick. It was going to be a big orgasm.

Cathy came, I came, Jackie came from unseen fingers. We all came. I pulled out of Catherine's beautiful ass, and shot volley after volley of cum into my sister's open mouth. I accidentally shot some up her nose and on her forehead. She giggled. I had made my sister a mess. She loved it.

"You missed from point blank range! You are a terrible shot." Jackie snickered.

"What are you talking about? Do you know how hard it is to shoot sperm up your sister's nose, in her mouth and her forehead. While I climax? I love you Jackie. I love you Catherine. I'm going to marry you Cath." Cathy was licking the sperm off my sister's face.

"Don't I get a say here? I mean it's FOREVER. You can still fuck your sister if she milks me." Cathy quipped. Jackie was playing with Cathy's nipples. Cathy was playing with Jackie's

clitoris. Jackie shuddered.

"No. You are mine now. I've been yours forever. You already know it. Say it to me. I love to hear it." I said to Catherine.

"I do belong to you Jason. I am yours. I...I love you so much it hurts. What do you say Jason? You me and a judge?" She looked at me expectantly.

"Oh, hell no. I want a church, a white wedding dress, a limo!"

"I can't wear white, I had a baby out of wedlock." Catherine said.

"Not for YOUR dress, for MINE!" I said. Giggling ensued.

Just then, my d/p slut Mom comes practically running into the room. Her eyes are ablaze. We had no time to change positions, or even cover up! She was a slut on a mission!

"What the hell do you think you're doing young man? And you are fucking your own sister? And you! I trusted you!" She looked at Catherine with a mothers anger in her eyes.

"Be nice to her Mom, that's my fiancee you are yelling at. I've loved her for so long. And before you start throwing stones, Hi Mr. Jones, how'd the threesome go? Bye" as Mr. Jones red faced, ran out the front door.

"I don't want to hear it. People in glass houses, and all that." I looked at my Mom, who for the first time, realised I was naked with a huge erection being held by two happy women.

"Well what about your sister?"

"I can't marry her, so she will have to be my mistress.I love my sister! As long as she wants me, and my new boss allows it." I looked at Cathy and smiled.

"I...I can't believe it! My kids! But, but ..." Mom was sputtering she was so upset. She looked like she would cry. I hugged her. "What if someone finds out?" She was aghast.

"Mom, you are switching to decaf. Relax. Nobody is telling anyone ANYTHING. Ever. All secrets are safe in this house. We all love you and Dad. You love us too, don't you? So relax, could you make your famous latkes? That is a treasured family secret."

"What is LATKES?" Asked Catherine. How could she not know about Latkes?

"Only the best potato pancakes on this planet. Come on, my Mom will show you. But you can never ever reveal the secret to a non-family member. My Mom is a fantastic cook, a chef really. Oh bye the way, welcome to our crazy family." I grabbed her and my sister and kissed them both. I wanted them again. Badly.

"Mom. I really love you. I'm so glad you are understanding about all this. But we did forget one very important thing."

"Now what?" My Mom had calmed down, somewhat.

"We need sour cream for the latkes. I hope you have the good bacon too. And applesauce of course!"

"I love you too son!" My Mom went to the kitchen. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I was eating pussy at that particular moment. My girlfriend and my sister sighed.

Fin.