Juggling Act

Story Info
Housewife returns to workforce with younger coworkers.
9.5k words
4.24
64.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it so far," revealed Jane while talking about her new job, "It feels so good to be back at work!" Brian was happy that Jane was happy. He had no idea how it was going to go. Jane had not worked in about 5 years. Having 2 children had put her career on hold. Now that the kids were getting older, Jane felt it was time to return to the work force.

Brian and Jane had been married about 7 years. When she became pregnant their second year of marriage, she decided it would be better to raise the children herself than pay the extreme childcare costs. Her job at the marketing firm was not really going anywhere anyway. She felt she didn't want to work a dead-end job to pay for others to watch her children.

The new job she found was a little different. A lot had changed in the last 5 years. Marketing, was now more focused on social media and influencers than it was 7 years ago. Jane, now 35, found herself working amongst a younger crowd. Most of her coworkers were in their mid to late 20s.

Within a few weeks, Jane found herself dressing younger to fit in with her younger coworkers. Trying to blend in, made her feel more like she belonged. Although she was no longer in her 20s, she was only 35 and with her new style didn't stick out as much as she thought. Even after having two children, she maintained her petite body. Being attractive didn't hurt either.

"What is it like working there?" asked Kristin. Kristin was Jane's best friend from childhood. Kristin had just gone through an ugly divorce when it turned out her husband liked men. Luckily, Kristin never had children, so she was able to make a clean break from her ex.

Since her divorce, Kristin had been hanging out at Jane's house more often. Brian did not mind this one bit. Kristin was a really cute girl with strawberry blonde hair. Brian always had a little crush on Kristin being she carried a different look than his brunette wife. Kristin could also get a little flirty when drunk. This was more prevalent now that her marriage had failed, and she wasn't getting any at home.

"It's great!" Jane replied. "Everyone is so much fun, it's like college all over. They are all young and single with not a care in the world. I wouldn't trade my life with kids, but I do get a little jealous of their freedom sometimes."

"It figures that married you has the great job with fun single people while single old me is stuck being a schoolteacher with a bunch of middle-aged coworkers," Kristin laughed.

"Why don't you come to our next happy hour?" Jane asked. "You get out of work early enough."

"I don't know, I'd feel out of place not knowing anybody," Kristin sighed.

"I'll introduce you to everyone. If you want, we can even drag Brian there. I know he's interested in meeting my coworkers as well," Jane replied.

"Sounds like fun," Kristin said.

When Brian and Kristin arrived at Jane's happy hour, Jane had already had a few drinks. Kristin ran into Brian in the parking lot, so they decided to walk in together. When Jane saw them walk in together, she waved them over. "Hey everybody, this is my husband Brian and my best friend Kristin!" Jane announced.

The crowd did a collective "Hey," and continued drinking. Brian looked around at Jane's coworkers. It was about 8 guys in their 20s and about 10 girls also in their 20s. Some of the girls were absolute knock outs. The guys were also very fit and attractive. The groups did seem a little divided into a few different friend groups. To Brian's dismay, one of the girls, Elizabeth, was in one of the other groups. Elizabeth looked like she could have been a movie star. To say she was attractive was an understatement.

As the night went on and the drinks continued, Brian and Kristin tried their hardest to keep up with all the shop talk. Jane was really one of the crew and fit right in with her coworker group. One of her coworkers Colin seemed to be a close work friend of Jane's. He was very nice to Kristin and Brian and tried to engage them in the group conversation. Brian did not realize how close Jane had become to her coworkers over the last couple months.

Finally, it was time to say goodbye. Brian and Jane needed to relieve their babysitter and asked Kristin if she wanted to come back to their house for a while after.

Back at the house, Jane asked Kristin, "What do you think of Colin? He was the guy I was thinking about setting you up with. He just broke up with his girlfriend too!"

"He's OK, I guess. He is really cute with a great body, but he gives off a bit of a Frat boy vibe," Kristin responded.

"I'd don't think so, yes he probably spends a lot of time in the gym, but he can be really sweet," Jane responded.

"I don't know," Kristin replied. "I guess he's just not my type."

"Listen girl," Jane yelled. "You need to put yourself out there more. Give people a chance. You're not getting any younger."

Kristin looked a little upset about what Jane said. It was a dig to point out her age while she was alone due to her husband leaving her. She also knew that Jane was right. If only she could find a guy like Brian.

As the months passed, Jane settled into her job. Her work life started extending into her social life. She was constantly hanging out with her "work friends" whenever she could. Brian was happy that Jane had this new social life but could also feel her pulling away. There was a recent distance between them. It didn't help that their sex life had also really slowed down. Jane was always very vanilla in bed. She liked only one or two positions and did not like foreplay at all. Dirty talk never happened, and she was not very vocal in bed. Increased breathing patterns when she came was the extent of her vocalization.

From what Brian could remember, Jane was a little more vocal when they first started dating but since that time sex had become more routine.

Jane also started seeing less and less of Kristin. This caused a bit of friction. One Friday while Jane was out with work friends, Kristin showed up at Jane's house.

"Hi Kristin," Brian said with a confused look on his face when he opened the door. "Jane is out with her coworkers, not sure if you knew that?"

"Shit, no, we made plans to hang out a couple weeks ago, I guess it slipped her mind," Kristin sighed.

Just then the young children came up, "Aunt Kristin, come in!" they yelled.

"Why don't you hang out for a while?" Brian asked. "Jane should be home in a couple hours."

Kristin accepted the innovation and stayed playing with the kids mostly. When Jane came home a couple hours later and with a strong buzz, she was shocked to see Kristin there.

"I have some exciting news!" Jane said. Some of my coworkers rented a large beach house for the weekend in a couple of weeks. I got us a room Brian. Kristin, you can come too if you don't mind sharing a room with some other girls. My parents are going to watch the kids so we can really let loose."

"I don't know," Brian said. "These are your friends. Don't you think it will be awkward having strangers spend a weekend with them?"

"Don't be silly, a few of the girls are bringing their boyfriends. There will also be some cute single guys for you Kristin! Hey, you might get lucky, " Jane responded.

That was the end of the conversation as Kristin and Brian reluctantly agreed to go.

As much as Brian was unsure with hanging out with a bunch of strangers, he thought this could be a good childless trip to spend some adult time with his wife. They needed a vacation away from the kids and Jane would usually get horny when drunk. He also knew there would be a lot of eye candy at the house based on what he saw at the happy hour. A sexually charged weekend might be just want the doctor ordered, he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days before the trip Jane decided to call Kristin. "Are you excited about this weekend?"

"It will be nice to get some beach time in," Kristin replied.

"Look," Jane continued. "I didn't want to tell Brian, but these parties can get kind of crazy from what I've heard. They play a lot of games that can get pretty sexual. I didn't want to scare Brian off on the idea of going. I know you have a little crush of Brian. Let's just say, I won't be mad if you two decide to hook up. If you ever wanted to do it, this is your chance!"

"I'm confused, I thought you were bringing me to meet single guys. You want me to hook up with your husband?" Kristin asked with a bewildered expression.

"I'm not saying to go hook up with him," Jane lashed back. "I'm just saying that these parties can get kind of wild so if anything were to happen, I'd be ok with it."

"Are you planning on hooking up with other people?" Kristin asked.

"No, but spontaneity is the point of this weekend. Making no plans and taking it where it leads us. It should be a blast," Jane excitedly stated. "Please keep this between us, I really want to go to this party, and I want everyone to have a good time."

The beach house was an hour away, so Jane & Brian decided to pick Kristin up to all ride together. Jane preceded to tell Kristin about all the single guys who would be there during the ride.

"Mark is single, Jason is also available, Chris is also single. but I get a gay vibe from him. So don't fall for that one again," Jane laughed.

"That's not funny Jane," Brian jumped into Kristin's defense. "I thought you said this weekend was supposed to be about letting go of the past and moving on. Let's not focus on the past."

"Damn, so serious! I can't even make a little joke? I'm sorry Kristin, it was a little tasteless," Jane dialed back.

"What about Colin?" Kristin asked. "Will he be there?"

"I think he said he might come," Jane looked blankly into the air. "I thought you didn't like him anyway? Too frat boyish for you! Plus, I think he has his sights set on someone else."

"Ok," Kristin said with a confused look on her face. "I thought he was the one you were trying to set me up with the most?"

"Yeah, well, at first I thought you would be good together but now... I just don't feel you have a lot in common," Jane quickly then changed the subject to beach outfits she brought.

Everyone was shocked when they arrived at the house. The house was huge. It was a few blocks from the actual beach and had about 10 bedrooms, multiple decks, and a large back yard. Many people had already arrived when they got there. Because they had paid in, Jane and Brian had their own room. Kristin quickly claimed a bed in one of the rooms with 2 other girls.

Once settled in, the 3 of them decided to grab a bite to eat. They knew a lot of drinking would be going on, so a good base of food was completely necessary. They drove around until they found a little seafood restaurant and had a great meal.

When they returned to the house it looked like the party was getting stated. Many of the people who got their earlier now had returned from the beach. Brian was in heaven seeing all the beautiful women in their bikinis waiting for their turn for the outdoor shower. He got extra excited when he saw Elizabeth leave the shower in just a towel.

Soon everyone was showered, dressed, and beer pong was now being played. It had been some time since the 3 had played, maybe 8 years or so. Colin then grabbed Jane and asked her to be his partner.

"Do you mind if I'm Colin's partner honey?" Jane asked.

"No, it's fine," Brian said.

"Good, I think Kristin needs a partner anyway," Jane laughed.

Brian turned to Kristin and gave her a I guess we're partners look. Kristin beamed back a big smile. Beer pong had begun. Unfortunately, Jane and Colin got knocked off the table fairly quickly. Two of the guys, Steve and Mark were running the table and had won the last 4 games.

It was now Brian and Kristin's turn to play them. What Steve and Mark didn't know was that Brian was an excellent beer pong player in college. After a few errant shots, he focused and started hitting shots. It all came back to him. Steve and Mark were not going down easy and extend the game with a comeback tie. Mark started talking smack to Kristin. It was obvious he was trying to flirt with her. Steve on the other hand was kind of a dick. He had this tough guy persona that complemented his competitiveness. Steve also talked down to Mark and got annoyed that Mark kept hitting on Kristin. Brian did not like Steve and really wanted to hand him a loss. Luckily, Brian hit some key shots at the end of the game.

When Brian and Kristin finally won the game, the whole party applauded. With all of Steve and Mark's arrogance, the other party goers were happy to see Mark and Steve finally lose a game. Steve was forced to shut his big mouth for once.

Brian and Kristin ran the table for the next few games. All the while, everyone was getting more and more intoxicated. Mark hung close to the table to talk to Kristin the whole time even though he wasn't playing. Finally, it was time for Mark and Steve's re-mach. It was a close game. However, halfway through the match, one of the neighbors came over and told them if they don't keep it down, they were going to call the police. It was only 11 pm but the town had a noise ordinance. Nobody wanted a $500 ticket, so they all brought the party inside the house.

When they went inside, Brian noticed he hadn't seen Jane in a while. He left Kristin with Mark and went looking around the huge house for his wife. As he went upstairs, he heard his wife giggling from one of the rooms. As he went to open the door, it flung open and he was hit with a cloud of pot smoke.

"Oh, there you are honey. Did you have fun playing beer pong?" Jane asked. Then Jane, Colin, and 2 others exited the room. Jane, looking very drunk and stoned, preceded to give Brian a wet sloppy kiss. Brian knew she was not going to last much longer but Jane insisted they go back downstairs to join the party.

When they returned to the kitchen it seemed like everyone was hammered. There were cups of mostly eaten jello shots all over the place. A game of Spin the Dare was taking place in the main common room. Which was a cross between Truth or Dare and Spin the bottle.

"This looks like fun, let's play," said Jane excitedly.

Brian looked around and there were about 15 people sitting in a circle on the floor with a wine bottle in the middle. A player would spin the bottle and give a dare to the person it landed on. The person who got picked would then draw a playing card. The lower the number, the less daring the dare could be. Then it would be that person's turn to spin and dare the next person.

At first, the deck was stacked with mostly low cards and dares were fairly innocent. Many asking to take a Jello shot, finish your beer, etc. As the game went on, higher cards were added to deck. With higher value cards, the dares became more risqué. When higher cards were drawn, the game slowly started resembling a game of strip poker. It was apparent that Steve was an instigator pushing the boundaries of the game.

Brian could not believe what was happening. Steve asked one girl who drew a 10 to flash her pussy to the crowd. So here is the 20 something girl showing all her coworkers her shaved vagina. Brian was getting a little nervous that Jane would have to do something like this. When the girl who just flashed everyone spun it landed on Kristin. Kristin drew an 8.

"Flash the crowd your breasts," she commanded of Kristin.

Kristin was now quite drunk as said, "Fuck it!" Brian could not believe he got to see her freckly beasts. Mark was also happy as he was flirting with her all night. Kristin spun and it landed on Steve. He drew a 3. Kristin got cute and had him pour a cup of ice down his pants.

Steve then spun the bottle and it landed on Jane. Brian was now getting nervous as Jane picked a card. She drew a 10.

"Oh, this is a good one!" Steve boasted as he smirked at Brian. "Jane, I want you to reach into your work husband Collin's pants to see what he's packing."

Jane turned to Brian, "Oh, thank god. It could have been so much worse."

Brian watched as his wife walked over to Colin and slowly reached into his pants. She had a guilty smile on her face while doing it. "Oh my God! It's hard!" she announced. The whole crowd laughed.

Brian did not like the fact that his wife touched some guy's cock but at least she was not stripping in front of all her coworkers. In fact, Brian had brought up swinging with his wife years before, but she was always against it. When he saw his wife get excited touching Colin's dick, he felt a pang of jealously but was also excited to see his wife act sexual for once. He thought this could be a good way to loosen her up a little and continued playing.

The game went on a few more rounds. Brian was dared to taste any girl playing the game other than his wife. He didn't want to single anyone out, so he decided to spin the bottle to choose the recipient. He tried his hardest to get the bottle to land on Elizabeth. It however passed her and landed on Becky. Becky was one of the women that Jane didn't really like in the office. Brian walked over to Becky as she pulled her fly down and pulled her panties to the side. Brian then got on his knees and grabbed Becky's ass pulling her crotch into his face. The whole crowd cheered as he extended his tongue through her open fly and gave a few licks. Becky had a huge smile on her face as she glared at Jane across the circle. After a few licks Brian pulled back and Becky quickly zipped up her fly.

This exchange seemed to piss Jane off. As soon as Brian returned to his side she said, "We are done with this game and grabbed her husband's hand. The two went up to their room for the night. When Brian tried to kiss Jane, she pushed him away. "Like hell I going to kiss you with that skank's fish sauce in your mouth!" Brian didn't have the heart to tell her that Becky's pussy actually tasted fantastic.

While the game was wrapping up, Mark and Kristin had gotten pretty close. Mark asked Kristin if she wanted to go to the beach. Kristin knew what that meant and was very horny since she hadn't gotten any in months. She thought, fuck it, a one-night stand might do me well.

Mark said, "wait right here, I just need to get something real quick." He then ran up to his room that he was sharing with Steve.

After ten minutes went by, Mark was still not back. Kristin went up to his room and knocked on his bedroom door. Mark answered the door in his boxers. "Sorry Kristin, I'm just gonna call it a night." He then shut the door leaving Kristin shocked.

Kristin went back to her room with tears in her eyes feeing rejected.

The next day, everyone slept in. Jane, Brian, and Kristin, being a little older woke up around 9 while everyone else was still fast asleep. The three hit up the beach about an hour later. Brian admired Kristin in her bikini.

"So how was your night? It looked like you had Mark's eye!" Jane teased.

"Unfortunately, nothing. It was so strange, we were all set to go to the beach and then Mark just bailed," Kristin sighed.

"He probably had too much to drink. That would have sucked if he puked all over you," Jane laughed. "Don't be to upset, I didn't get any either."

"Hey, it wasn't my fault," Brian yelled with a pisted off look on his face.

"We'll I wasn't the once sucking some skank's cooch," Jane snapped back. "You could have chosen anyone, but you foolishly let a bottle land on that slut. I wouldn't have minded if you chose Kristin. At least we know where she's been."

Kristin blushed a little being brought into the conversation. She couldn't believe they were having an argument about her friend's husband not licking her pussy.

"Can we leave my pussy and celibacy out of it!" Kristin yelled.