Juggling Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone laughed when they realized what they were actually talking about.

After a great beach day, everyone found themselves back at the house with a new party starting. Once beer pong started, Colin grabbed Jane as his partner again and Brian was once again stuck with Kristin.

Brian liked the fact that Kristin was so flirty with him. Over the years she had always been a little flirty but now that she was single, he saw a new side of her. He was glad that Kristin joined them on the trip because if Jane had left him alone to fend for himself, he would have been miserable. Being that they had started drinking earlier that the previous day, people were much drunker by the time the Spin the Dare game started. Brian didn't want to get denied sex by his wife again for playing the game, so he decided to play cards with a different group out on the deck.

Soon Kristin came back out and sat next to Brian. She was drunker than she was the night before and was acting touchy feely with Brian. When Mark walked by and winked at her she got a little upset and went back into the house.

About a half hour later, Jane came back out and sat next to Brian, "I'm worried about Kristin. She won't talk to me. I had to kiss Mark in the game and she got all upset. Will you check on her for me? I think she's up in her room." Jane expressed. "I feel so bad, maybe you could kiss her a little to bring back her confidence? Hell, I've kissed 3 guys tonight. It's only fair that you two have a little fun!"

Brian was shocked at his wife's suggestion. He wasn't thrilled that his wife had kissed 3 of her coworkers but that is how that game goes and he was happy she was acting more sexual. Maybe she is coming around and loosing up, he thought. It should be a good night of sex for me. Brian then followed his wife's directive and headed towards Kristin's room.

When Brian went into Kristin's room, he found a drunk emotional girl. She had tears in her eyes, and it looked like she was crying for a while. He ran back downstairs and grabbed some tissues and a bottled water to bring back up. He peeked in at the game only to see Elizabeth getting fingered by Chris. Gay my ass, Brian laughed as he went back upstairs to Kristin's room.

Brian spent the next hour talking to Kristin and helping her sober up a little.

"Thank God you are here Brian," Kristin said while rubbing his shoulders. "You are such a great guy. I wish I had someone like you. I've been so lonely. You have no idea how it feels to be so unwanted and undesirable."

"What are you talking about," Brian replied. "You are a beautiful girl. Any man would be happy to have you. Mark is a fool for not being with you now. I'll have to admit I've been attracted to you for a long time."

The two gazed into each other's eyes and slowly started kissing. Having both been told separately by Jane that they could, they let the moment catch them and let it happen organically.

As the two made out, the passion was getting stronger. They started to get more handsy with each other holding each other in a tight embrace. Brian was rock hard and pressing against Kristin as they kissed. Once she started grinding him back, he realized where this was heading and broke the kiss.

"I can't do this. Don't take this personally but I can go any further for Jane's sake. If we continue, I won't be able to stop," Brian admitted.

"It's OK, I understand. Your loyalty is very admirable and part of why I found you so attractive in the first place," Kristin replied.

"I'd better go," Brian mumbled as he exited the door.

It had been about an hour since he left the party downstairs. He decided to go back downstairs and find Jane. While walking down a hallway, there was a room with the door cracked and loud music playing inside. As he was walking by, he heard moaning. Oh shit, that girl is loud, I wonder if that is Elizabeth, he thought. As the curiosity got the better of him, he decided to try to take a look. As he pushed the door open slowly, he could see a guy giving it to a girl doggie style both facing away from the door in the dark room.

The moans turned into dirty taking, "Oh, Yes, Give it to me! Fuck me!" It was then that Brian realized it wasn't Elizabeth but his wife Jane! Colin was now pulling her hair as he rammed into her with reckless abandon. "Fuck my dirty pussy!" Jane commanded. "Yes, don't stop! I've wanted this for so long!"

Brian was in shock. As he felt the blood pumping through his whole body. He then realized he had never heard his wife talk or act like this. Colin was treating her like a prostitute, and she was happy playing the role. She was loving it.

"Harder, harder! You make me so wet," she cried while panting for breath. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes clenched shut.

Who is this woman? Brian thought to himself. Mixed emotions ran through his head all at once. He was turned on, angry, jealous, and sad all at the same time. Why have I never had sex like this with her? Part of him wanted to punch him, part of him wanted to punch her. Frozen in shock he did nothing but watched in disbelief.

Brian had a semi moment of clarity and reached for his phone to take a video. He knew it would be useful later. He then remembered his phone was in his bedroom charging. That is when he saw his wife's phone on the table next to the door. He quietly pushed into the door and grabbed it. The two lovers were so in the moment, they did not hear a thing.

"Yes, yes! I'm gonna come!" Jane squealed as Colin grabbed her hips with both hands trying to get in deeper.

"Who's my little slut!" Colin asked Jane.

"I'm your slut, own my pussy, make it yours," Jane panted.

Brian's shaking hands finished recording the video and he instinctively placed the phone in his pocket.

"Don't stop, so fucking good," Jane moaned. "Give me your cum, fill me up! I need it! Yes, I want it so bad!"

When the feeling of betrayal won his emotional battel, he decided he needed to get the fuck out of there. He ran back up to his room, packed his shit in record speed, and headed for the door. On his way out the door he passed Steve who just smirked at him. "I guess their plan worked," Steve grinned.

Brian didn't have time for Steve's bullshit. He just wanted to get to his car a soon as possible. While rushing past him with all his stuff, Brian gave Steve a dirty look and got in his car and pealed out. Great, he thought. Everyone at the party knows what happened. That fucking bitch.

When Steve got back into the kitchen, he saw Mark. "Just so you know Brian, Jane's husband took off! Kristin is all yours now."

Mark didn't need to be told twice and beelined for Kristin's room.

Kristin was playing with her vibrator when she heard a knock on the door. Hoping it might be Brian, she jumped up and opened the door. There stood Mark, "I just wanted to apologize, I acted like an ass yesterday. I just want to know that I find you extremely sexy and was wondering if you would give me a second chance."

Kristin was so horny and lonely that she just pulled Mark into the room. Within five minutes they were fucking.

About 15 minutes later, Jane and Colin were lying in a post sex glow. "That was awesome, I haven't come that hard in ages," remarked Jane.

"We have all night, we can try to top the last one," Colin said while holding her close.

"We'll see, I'll want to check on Brian and Kristin first," and off Jane went up to the room Kristin was staying in.

When she got to the room, she heard Kristin moaning through the door. Oh, thank God, Jane thought assuming Brian was with her. She heard what a good time Kristin was having and started to wonder if sharing her husband was a mistake. Not wanting to disrupt them, she decided to return to Colin's bed for the night. They had sex twice more throughout the night.

Brian's head was all over the place while he drove home. He knew with all the drinking he did, he probably should not have been driving but that was an afterthought. He could not get the sounds and actions Jane performed out of his head. He was getting angrier and angrier as he drove. When he pulled into the driveway at his dark empty house, all he could hear was the sound of crickets chirping on the humid summer night. As he sat on his couch, he just stared at the TV on the wall that was off. He then remembered what Steve had said about their plan working. Remembering he still had Jane's phone in his pocket, he decided to snoop.

Brian did not like what he found. There were hundreds of texts between his wife and Collin. While they started off innocent, they got more and more graphic as their relationship went on. She was sending him nudes. Brian had never gotten a nude from Jane, ever. This little shit getting is nudes and probably showing them to God knows who, Brian thought. Brian's blood was now boiling. Bringing Kristin along as a decoy to keep him occupied was all in a plan. It did look however, that Kristin was not wise to the plan, she was used as a pawn.

Reading through Jane's phone, Brian learned that Steve was Collin's best friend. It all made sense now why Mark turned down Kristin that first night. They did not want their smoke screen ruined. It did seem from the texts that the time Brian saw them fucking was in fact the first time they had sex. Brian could read the build up and sexual tension through the texts. There were some that stated that Jane needed her husband to be taken care of. How considerate of her, Brian facetiously thought. He spent another five minutes reading though their correspondences before he decided he needed to stop.

Jesus, this is a full blown affair! Brian then realized. As he looked around the house with all the pictures of his wife and children and started crying. He knew the life he had known was now over. Brian being, drunk, tired, emotional, and heartbroken then passed out on his couch.

When Kristin came down for breakfast, she was the only one up except for Jane who was making herself a bagel. "How was your night?" Jane smiled at Kristin.

"Oh, I needed that! He had a little dick, but it got the job done," Kristin replied.

Jane though that was an odd comment to make about Brian. He had a nice sized cock. Maybe Kristin is a size queen? Jane thought.

"How was your night?" Kristin asked.

"It was wonderful, we had sex 3 times, I haven't come that hard in years!" Jane beamed.

"Oh, I wanted to thank you for sending Brian into my room last night. He gave me a real confidence boost. Don't let that one get away!" Kristin replied.

"What are friends for?" Jane laughed. "Have you seen my phone? I haven't able to find it anywhere!"

'Here's my phone," Kristin replied. "Use the Find My Iphone app."

Jane took Kristin's phone and entered her info, "That's odd? It is saying my phone is at my house! How could that be? I had it here yesterday!"

"Maybe your husband took it home with him when he stormed out of here last night," Steve laughed while entering the room.

"What are you taking about? Brian spent the night with Kristin last night," Jane confidently corrected Steve.

"No he didn't," Kristin said. "I spent the night with Mark. Brian and I did hook up a little, but he felt too guilty and left me hanging. When Mark knocked on my door, I decided to jump his bones. Wait, who gave you 3 orgasms last night, not Brian?"

Jane was now starting to panic. She ran to the window only to see Brian's car missing.

"Haha, you slut," Steve said. "You thought your husband would be ok with you banging Collin right in front of him? I mean the whole house heard you guys. I was embarrassed for him. You should have seen his face. He was so humiliated!" Steve could not contain his laughter.

"Fuck!" Jane yelled. "Kristin, give me your phone now!"

Kristin handed Jane her phone while she frantically dialed her husband's number. It went right to voicemail. "Brian, call me back as soon as you get this, there has been a big misunderstanding."

Over the next hour, Jane left 20 more messages. She finally got Collin to agree to driving her and Kristin home to her place.

Collin was not too happy about taking the girls to Jane's house. He was afraid Brian was going to try to kick his ass. "Ok, but I'm dropping you off a block away, I don't want any trouble."

When Jane got back to the house it was empty. Jane started balling when she saw what was left of their wedding album burned in the fireplace. Brian's suitcase was missing, and he had cleaned out a lot of his clothes. She also found his wedding band left on the kitchen counter next to her phone. Where could he have gone? she thought. I just need to talk to him to make this right, she hoped. Soon, Kristin left. Jane did not know what she was going to tell her parents and children when they asked where Daddy was. They would be home in an hour.

When she unlocked her phone, she saw the video Brian took front and center. After watching it, she realized how bad of a situation she was in.

The next day, Jane had still not heard from Brian. She called his office but was told he took the rest of the week off. He only had one week of vacation left and they had plans to use that time next month. It was slowly starting to sink in that all her future plans with her husband would be canceled.

Jane took the next two days off from work and was distracted with the children. She called her in-laws and they said they had not heard from him. On Wednesday, she decided to return to work. It was very awkward at the office. Everyone knew what had happened. It was hard to be the center of all the office gossip. When flowers came for her, she got all excited. That was until the delivery guy handed her divorce papers. This made her so upset she had to leave work for the day.

Then on Saturday morning she received a text from Brian that said, "We need to talk. Meet me at the coffee shop at noon."

Jane was happy but also scared about the future meeting. At least I'll get to explain my side, she thought.

When Brian saw Jane walk through the door she looked like a broken woman. He almost felt bad for her and wanted to comfort her. When she started to talk, Brian just put his finger over her mouth telling her to be quiet.

"I didn't know why you decided to blow up our marriage until I saw your texts," Brian started. "For the last few months, I could feel you pulling away but now I know why. For whatever reason, you could not be honest with me."

"Brian, It was a big misunderstanding. I don't have any feelings for Collin, I just thought the two of us could have some side fun with other people. I know you wanted to do it with Kristin!" Jane cried.

"Even now you are lying to me. I saw your messages with Collin. He was like your second husband. There were thousands of texts. There were sexts! When was the last time you sexted me? Oh, I remember, never!" Brian yelled. "I watched you have sex with him. Do you know what I thought? If only I could have sex like that, with someone who is actually into it! Into me! I need someone to wants me the way you wanted Collin that night. You gave him your best and gave me your uninterested. Honestly, I don't know if there is any coming back from this."

Jane had never seen Brian act like this. He was spiteful and angry. She was however, determined to turn the conversation around. She needed him to see her perspective.

"Brian, it's not like that. I love our sex together. With Collin, I just felt so free. There was no judgment. I could just let loose, the way I never could with you," Jane cried.

"Why couldn't you let loose around me? Am I that controlling? I would have loved to experience that side of you. But you thought so less of me, you never could imagine doing anything like that together. I was actually happy to see your sexual side. But really sad that it wasn't me you wanted to share it with," Brian replied with teary eyes.

"We could still do those things! We have the rest of our lives to experiment," Jane pleaded.

"That's not the point! The point is all the years I tried to expand your sexual horizons, I was dismissed. It took Colin about two months and there you were, his whore," Brian lashed back. "Do you even want to get back together with me? What would be the point? I was never able to own you pussy!" Brian made little air quotes with his fingers.

"I'll admit the sex with Colin was new and exciting, he pushed me out of my comfort zone and I responded to things I didn't even know I liked. I also thought you were having a similar experience with Kristin. Hell, I told you to hook up with her. Remember the swinging conversation we had a few years back? You wanted us to have sex with others. When I finally pulled the trigger, you got pissed! I thought this is what you wanted," Jane replied.

"Just Stop!" Brian was now raising his voice a little. "When I approached you a few years ago about swinging, I thought it was something we could do together to spice up our dying bedroom. Something that could bring us closer together. Something you shut down immediately and made me feel bad about asking. What you did this time around was not that. You started an emotional affair with a coworker that escalated. You knew it was wrong texting dirty pictures, but you didn't care. You had a crush on your coworker that grew into something more that you wanted to explore. In turn, you cooked up an elaborate scheme so you could do it guilt free. This was never about us. Never did you let on for a second that you were sexually interested in Colin. Can you imagine how shocked I was to hear my wife banging some other guy a few rooms away? Was getting caught part of the thrill? Hell, you didn't even shut the bedroom door!"

"I thought we were on the same page," Jane replied. "I sent you to Kristin's room for Christ's sake!"

"Oh yes, I remember. Go kiss her a little to build her confidence. Nowhere was, I intend to fuck Colin tonight so go fuck my friend Kristin! Although, that was your plan from the beginning!" Brian said as he got frustrated.

"Ok, so we both experimented with other people," Jane tried to reason. "Can't we just move past this? Would a free pass with Kristin even the score? Is that what this is all about?"

"Honey, you just don't get it," Brian sighed in a defeated voice. "This isn't about the sex. This is about trust. You lied about your emotional affair to me for months. Then you lied about the reason for going to the beach house in the first place. The only reason I agreed to go, was because I thought it would be a good chance for us to re-connect. You have been so distant lately. I wanted my wife back. Did we re-connect? Not at all, the first night you turned me down for sex because of something you got us into. The second night you blew me off so you could bang your coworker.

You don't understand how defeated I felt after seeing you so into another guy when I was begging for breadcrumbs from you. Seeing that asshole Steve smirk at me because he was in on your little scheme made me feel like shit. I have never felt so humiliated in my life. All your little friends just laughing at your stupid trusting husband. All in on the joke.

You are supposed to be my rock. The person who puts me first in their life. Not the person who stabs me in the back and causes the most pain I've ever felt. I did love you with all my heart. But now I don't recognize you anymore. Just the fact that you feel what you did is no big deal just shows the disconnect and lack of empathy. My person can't be someone who gets a trill out of pulling one over on me. I need someone I can trust. Someone who has my back. Someone who respects me. Someone who is actually attracted to me. I'm sorry, there is no coming back from this."