Juggling Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian then got up and walked out the door leaving Jane with tears in her eyes.

Jane tried over the next few weeks to break through to Brian. Brian shut down all her attempts. Apart from dropping off or picking up the kids, they had very little interaction. Brian's anger had subsided, but he knew he could not trust Jane after her elaborate scheme. Whenever he started missing her, he had to remind himself what happened. He still had the video he took if he needed a serious reminding. Part of him wanted to have sex with her again to see if he could experience what Colin had. He decided that he could not handle it if she returned to her old vanilla self with him. Or worse, put on an act for his benefit.

Jane had a hard couple of months. After all the gossip at work, she hung out with those friends less and less. Kristin was still her shoulder to cry on since they were now both single. Kristin never saw Mark after that one night together. It was what it was, a fling.

Brian and Jane's divorce was finalized 4 months later. They had to sell there home and move into separate apartments. They each had joint custody, so the kids stayed with each parent half the time. Once the divorce was finalized, Jane got desperate and tried to date Colin for a while. Unfortunately, he really only wanted her for sex and soon tired of a woman 7 years older than himself.

Jane tried the dating scene but found out that single mothers have a hard time finding a steady partner. She could find a hundred guys to fuck her but not many were willing to date her. The men that were willing were nothing special. There is a reason why the available men are single.

Jane's nights out with Kristin were a God send. Kristin had gone through a divorce and could relate to what Jane was going through. When Kristin started dating someone, Jane took the news hard. Misery loves company and Jane didn't like seeing Kristin happy.

With a new love interest, Jane saw Kristin less frequently. Jane decided she needed to put extra effort into dating again. She joined a cross fit class and met a guy Harry there who had also just joined. Harry was no prize, but he was nice enough. At first, they were just gym buddies but eventually he asked her out on a date. Harry was a single guy about 10 years older than Jane and overweight. He had nice eyes but also carried extra weight in his face. Being a divorcee for some time, he thought he had won the lottery when Jane agreed to go out with him. As nice as Harry was, Jane was mainly with him to keep from feeling lonely.

One night, Harry asked Jane if she wanted to go to a new fancy restaurant in town. Jane quickly agreed and she was happy to go out for once. She was tired of feeling lonely and Harry showered her with attention. That made her feel good. She got all dolled up and Harry picked her up at 7 PM. Although, it was her weekend with the children, she had her parents watch the children.

"Wow, you look incredible!" Harry said opening her car door.

"Thanks Harry," Jane replied wishing she could say the same for him.

They were seated at a quiet table and enjoyed a bottle of wine before dinner. "Thank you so much for taking me out Harry," Jane said while enjoying her meal. "It's been a while since I've been out."

"I'm the lucky one," Harry replied.

After dinner was over, Jane needed to use the bathroom before dessert. She was quite happy on how the evening turned out until she noticed something that stopped her dead in her tracks. There sitting at another table was Brian and Kristin! Kristin was dressed to the nines and Brian was giving her a look she knew all too well. Jane was frozen in her tracks. They hadn't noticed her, so she quickly went into the bathroom to understand what was happening and collect her thoughts. Was this the new boyfriend Kristin was taking about? She thought. I can't believe they've been going behind my back this whole time! Jane was now getting angry at both of them and decided to confront them. When she finally found the courage to leave the bathroom and confront them, she stormed out of the bathroom only to find their table empty. Fuck I, missed them. At least they won't get to gloat that they have each other and I'm on a date with fat Harry.

"Where have you been?" Harry asked when Jane finally returned to their table? "You've been gone like 20 minutes, is everything ok? I went ahead and ordered us dessert."

Jane looked at the table to see a half-melted bowl of sherbet. "I'm so sorry," Jane cried I'm feeling better now. Can we just go?"

Harry knew something was up as it was a quiet ride home. He wondered if had done something wrong. When Harry's car pulled up to Jane's house, she thanked him with a small peck on the cheek. That's not how I wanted the evening to end, Harry thought as he drove away.

Brian was pretty excited on the way home from the restaurant. He had gone out on a handful of dates with Kristin, but it hadn't gone much further than kissing. He knew in the back of his mind what would potentially happen this evening. He sat with a hard-on throughout dinner. He had not experienced this amount of sexual tension in ages. He had wanted to fuck Kristin for about a decade and he knew this was finally his chance. Better yet, he could do it guilt free.

Kristin was nervous as well. She really liked Brian and didn't want this to be a quick fling. She realized it would probably tank her friendship with her best friend Jane, so it needed to be something real. She had held out having sex with Brian over the last several weeks to convey her intentions. The several glasses of wine at dinner had her horny as hell. The whole ride home she envisioned Brian taking her in his arms. Her self-inflicted celibacy had gone as long as it could in her mind.

As they approached the house, Brian could feel his heart racing but tried to play it cool. As soon as Kristin closed her door, she rushed Brian. It was a race to see who could get the other one's clothes off the fastest. Brian could not believe how wild Kristin was. When they were finally naked, Kristin pushed Brian and he fell backwards onto the couch. Then she jumped on top of him rubbing her freckly breasts on his chest while grinding her hot box on top of his pinned down engorged tool. As the two were deep kissing Brian managed to shift his hip to the side causing his manhood to slide into her glistening slit. Kristin broke the kiss and let out a huge gasp as he entered her.

Kristin was soon frantically slamming down onto Brian's cock making sure he hit her G-spot with each repetition. Her first orgasm came within a minute. Brian was not done with her yet and rolled her onto her back. He then grabbed her ankles and brought them to her shoulders and entered her once more. Now he was the one doing all the work. When Kristin started loudly moaning, "I'm coming again!" it pushed Brian over the edge, and he exploded into her.

The new couple made their way up to Kristin's bedroom and fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that week Jane asked Kristin to lunch. "Hey girl, we haven't seen each other in forever. Let's get together this Tuesday!"

Kristin felt guilty about what she was doing but agreed to go. She was the happiest she had been since early in her marriage but also knew what a horrible friend she was being. She was able to justify the fact that Jane put herself in that position. Brian is too good of a catch not to meet someone new. Why not it be me? she thought. Hopefully Jane will understand.

That Thursday she found herself at a table with Jane.

"So how is it going with the new boyfriend?" Jane asked. "When am I going to get to meet your mystery man?"

"It's going very well, actually," Kristin beamed. "I haven't introduced him to anyone I know yet though. I don't want to scare him off!"

Jane had had enough of Kristin's act. "I don't know how you can sit there and pretend to be my friend," Jane snapped back in an aggressive tone. "You didn't think I would find out? All this time I'm crying on your shoulder while you're stabbing me in the back! How do you sleep at night?"

"Shit, you know. I was trying to find a way to tell you," Kristin couldn't look at Jane in the eye. "I didn't mean for it to go this far. It just kind of happened."

"Bullshit!" yelled Jane. "My divorce papers weren't even dry and you're already dating my ex? How could you be so cruel to me? After all the support I gave you during your divorce. When I'm down you throw yourself at my ex?"

"I'm sorry my actions hurt you, but this isn't about you," Kristin shot back. "I am not sorry for dating Brian. He is a great guy. Did you think he would never move on? Why not me? Would you rather your children have to spend time with some stranger?"

"Please leave my children out of this. The best thing for them is having two parents together. So don't act like you care about them. This divorce has been hell for them," Jane's head was now beet red.

"Look, I understand you are upset but you can't pin your divorce on me. I did not start dating Brian until after your divorce was finalized. You blew up your marriage and have nobody to blame for yourself. You used me as a pawn in your little scheme and it backfired. I still don't think you realize how much you hurt him. The worst part is he still loves you. But he will never take you back because he can not trust you," Kristin tried to explain to Jane.

"We'll I can't trust you," Jane's eyes showed her anger. "I was hoping that over time he could learn to forgive me. You are making sure that doesn't happen so you can steal my family. I hope he sees you for what you really are, a backstabbing thief. Have a nice life." Jane got up and stormed out of the café leaving Kristin sitting alone at the table.

Kristin felt sorry for Jane and was sad she had lost a lifelong friend. I guess it's easer to blame others than to look into the mirror, she thought.

Epilogue

Over the next couple years, Brian and Kristin's relationship continued. Then one night Brian proposed to Kristin. "Kristin, you have been there through the hardest time of my life. You are also great with my children. I know you want to have a child so let's do this properly. Will you be my wife?"

With tears in her eyes, Kristin accepted Brian's proposal. The two were married and Kristin had a baby of her own.

Jane was sad to hear of Brian and Kristin's engagement. Because Brian and Jane shared two children, they still had to have some sort of contact. Jane could not bear to look at Kristin, so she made sure Brian did all the handoffs. She hated that her children now had a sibling with Kristin that they talked about constantly. As unfair as it was, she hated that child. She had become a very bitter woman.

Jane had dated a few guys over this time, but nothing ever stuck. She had a bad habit of comparing any new guy she met to Brian. Of course, they could never measure up to the myth she had made in her head.

One day Jane was walking down the street and she saw this hot older man with a ripped body and sixpack abbs. He was pushing a baby carriage with a girl half his age by his side. The guy stopped when he saw Jane. Jane got a little excited that such an attractive man was looking at her. "Jane?" the guy asked. "Hey it's me, Harry! How have you been?

The End