Juicy Lucy the Art Model Pt. 01

Story Info
Artists push the boundaries of Erotic Art.
1.2k words
4.15
11k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers

Arriving at the rented art studio for our weekly sketch group, I noticed Lucy already there, chatting up the other artists. She had come straight from her office down the hall, where she was an art instructor at the high school. She taught regular daytime classes, but Wednesday nights were private sessions for serious amateur adult artists from the surrounding community.

We were a rather libertine group of about twenty artists, about a dozen men and the rest women, and we took turns modeling. This saved on modeling fees, and gave each of us experience on both sides of the easel. We believed this inspired more expressive art. Nearly all our poses were nude, and many were strongly sexual. Considering our risky poses, we felt we were pushing the very boundaries of erotic art.

Lucy was everyone's favourite model, and tonight was her turn in the rotation. As I laid out my kit of easel, paints and brushes, charcoal and pencils, erasers and sketch pads, I savored the thought of sharing naked views of her in just a few minutes. But first she came over to greet me with a quick kiss, then disappeared behind the changing curtain. Sweet Lucy, always with a charming smile, always making each person feel special. And always ready to get naked for art!

Tonight's menu of poses called for Lucy the entire three hours, and one or more others to take turns posing with her. I was hoping to be one of them.

Attendance was limited to our group, but any member could bring a seriously art-minded guest. Tonight I noticed two new-comers: a large, well-built young man, plus a quiet older gent. Both were busy setting up easels, along with everyone else.

As I readied my supplies, I saw Lucy emerge from behind the drape, radiant in a short robe of thin fabric. Her hair was done up into an elegant twist, and she wore tiny pearl earrings and just a touch of lipstick to match her nail polish. Though I'd be seeing her totally naked in just a minute or two, I secretly lusted after the sharp points her nipples made under the thin fabric. She smiled to all, then introduced the young newcomer as one of her more serious and talented art students from the day classes. His name was Michael and he'd just turned eighteen so was now old enough to be here as her guest. He had plans to attend a professional art institute after graduation. Lucy was still in her robe, leaving me squirming with anticipation. The older guest was introduced as Ned by another of the regulars.

Still in her robe, Lucy bent at the waist to loosen her sandals. Her robe was short enough to ride up her ass as she bent over, offering a sample of what was to come. Bent, she turned her head back over her shoulder to smile and wink at me, raising my hopes that I might indeed be modeling with her later in the evening!

Of course, I'd seen each of the women in our group naked when it was their turn to model, but seeing Lucy always gave me a special thrill, especially when there were others sharing the view. No matter how things went tonight, I'd have three hours of visual pleasure. And unlike at a clothing-optional beach or resort, here it was accepted, in fact necessary, to stare at and study the nude body. And study hers I would!

She doffed her robe, mounted the modeling platform, and started her short gestures of one minute each: standing, kneeling, sitting, arching over. With each pose, she rotated a bit to give all of us interesting sight angles. Right from the first pose, the stiffness and definition of her dark nipples against the soft paleness of her petite breasts were deliciously apparent. Those nipples looked just yearning to be kissed, or possibly sucked. She sported a neatly edged tuft of dark grey pubic hair above the bare lips below. Those smooth lips seemed to invite gentle fondling by fingertips, preferably mine!

Each short gesture offered only a fleeting glimpse of Lucy's physical charms, so my charcoals consisted mostly of arms, legs, and torso bent or extended in various attitudes. After half an hour of gestures, she added a few five-minute poses. For many of these poses her inner folds were visible, suggesting pink rose petals. At the apex of her slit I could see her clitoral hood, barely hiding the clit itself, apparently not yet ready to come out. Maybe later!

I had enjoyed all these sights before, and was quite familiar with every part of Lucy's wonderful body, but each time was a new and welcome adventure. I admired her bravery in exposing herself in such daring and exciting poses.

At first Lucy remained silent, but now with the longer poses she engaged in casual conversation with us as we worked. It's quite exciting to have a naked model make eye contact and interact with you--this was one of the reasons Lucy was everyone's favourite, especially mine! As an artist and teacher herself, she drew everyone into her pose, inviting us to examine and portray every intimate part of her whole being. Not just her womanly charms, but also her personality and feelings. She was totally dedicated to art, willing to set aside all modesty and inhibitions as well as her clothes, for the sake of art.

For the first break, Lucy collected her robe, pulled it on, then moved around the room looking at our work. The points of her nipples under the thin fabric were still driving me crazy, even though for the past hour I'd had ample time to enjoy the sight of her bare breasts in their fullness!

During the break, she found time to critique my work. An artist herself, and certainly more skilled than me, she made a few helpful suggestions before once again taking her place on the modeling platform. A few of the other artists helped with moving the divan to make room for a stuffed chair and ottoman. The next hour's poses would be longer, and lamps were set in place to warm the model as well as to illuminate her.

The second and third hours would be different from the first. For most poses, Lucy would be paired with another model and hold the poses longer. We'd take turns directing the poses and arranging the models into position. As this week's principal model Lucy would be in every pose.

As she waited to be posed, Lucy's body was highlighted in the glow of the warm lamps. She smiled and made idle talk about the pubic hair standing out prominently above her slit. She offered to remove the remaining hair, using the electric she'd brought. After some discussion and a closer inspection, the consensus was that she was beautiful just as she was, so she could keep the hair for now and perhaps remove it later in the evening. I salivated at the prospect of a shaven Lucy.

I also coveted the thought that on most evenings when it was Lucy's turn to pose, she and one or more of us would pose with her, possibly penetrating her, at least part way. Maybe tonight! Maybe me!

MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers