All Comments on 'Jules 11 - The Game is Revealed'

by flight_o_fancy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Have read all of your chapters/scenes to date but not commented — not sure why as I smiled throughout and usually comment on pieces that resonate for me.. The entire series so erotically captivating, tantalizing without relying heavily on explicit sex — OK, a few scenes including BJ with Paul ( still wrestling with that viz. J’s intervention). And nothing wrong with well crafted sex whether subtle/sensual or debauchery; after all, sex tells the story and vice versa in well done erotic fiction. Dialogue and scene descriptions so well done; humorous while sensual and serious. The “game revealed” scene short, so full of emotion/tension and highly erotic without overt sex. We all need friends like J, don’t we. Maybe this is the end of “Jules”, which would be fine — we can well imagine our two heroines seamless now, but if you wish to share more I’m on board. Regardless, certainly hope you have more to share from your vivid imagination.

flight_o_fancyflight_o_fancyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Migbird - Thanks for taking the time to comment and thank you for the kind words. There are two more chapters winding their way through moderation as we speak. I honestly find the lead up to the sex to be much more erotic than the act itself, both as a reader and a writer. So that tends to be where my focus lies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous