Emily's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Emily begins her journey from virgin to whore.
3.2k words
4.25
17.2k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apartment 82, room 1," Emily said to herself as she turned the key to her home for the next eight months. She entered the hallway, saw her bedroom on the left, unlocked that and went inside.

Opening up into darkness, she fumbled around and found the light switch, revealing a simple room with a twin bed, desk, wardrobe and a big window with a view of the night sky in Manchester.

She spent time unpacking her clothes, setting up her desk ready for study. Then she went to explore the apartment.

The only common area, aside from the hallway, was a nice, modern kitchen/living room. There were a few items scattered here and there. She explored the cupboards and found two of them in use. One stuffed to the gills with food, the other with a loaf of bread, a few packets of crisps and a 3/4 full bottle of vodka.

Emily found an empty press and stowed away the bag of groceries she'd brought with her. Then she went back out to the hallway.

There were two other bedrooms in her flat. She walked up to room number 2, the room next to hers, and knocked. No answer.

She turned and moved to the other room and knocked. This time she heard motion in the room beyond. The door opened after a minute a girl opened it. She was tall and skinny, with a long, naturally pretty face, black hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a gray robe.

"Hi," she said smiling "You must be my flatmate? I'm Constance, nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Emily. Nice to meet you too."

"I'd love to chat and get to know you, but I'm getting ready to go out and meet my girlfriend. Have you met Sienna yet?"

"No, I just got here. Is she in room 2? She seems to be out."

"Yeah, she said she had plans earlier. OK, I'm really sorry to just run out on you, but we can get to know each other tomorrow. Lovely to meet you Emily!" Constance gave her a quick hug, then turned around and disappeared back into her room, closing the door in Emily's face.

Emily awkwardly stood there, staring at the closed door for a moment before withdrawing to her own bedroom.

Emily listened to Constance leave the flat. With no new flatmates to spend the evening getting to know, Emily set about getting her room ready. She unpacked, and then hung up or folded away her clothes. She set up her laptop on the desk in the corner. She made her twin bed. She found space in the shower in the shared bathroom for her various bathing products. She checked the time. 9.15 pm. Too early to go to sleep.

Emily sat down at her desk and pulled out her notebook and a pen. She opened the first page and wrote a title "Emily's year 1 of Uni slut catch up list". She started to write out bullet points

● See a penis IRL

● Show a man my tits IRL

● Touch a penis

● Jerk off a penis to completion

● Suck a penis to completion

● Have sex with a man

She sat back and looked at her list. This was good for the initial list of goals. Emily considered herself a whore in a prudes body, and now that she was away from home she had the chance to change that. She wanted to work her way up to losing her virginity, one or two items at a time. After that, the fun could really begin. She thought for a second, then wrote some more points.

● Kiss a woman

● Kiss a man in a nightclub

● Have Anal sex with a Man

● Have sex with a Woman

● Have sex with a Man and a Woman at the same time

● Have sex with two Men at the same time

● Show face in nudes posted publicly online

● Post a video of me playing with someone

If she could work through this whole list in her first year that would be good. She knew a few of these probably wouldn't happen, but that's what stretch goals are for, right? She tore the page out of the notebook and hid it in the drawer in her bedside locker, along with the pen.

She walked over and looked at herself in her mirror. Her blonde straight hair framed a face she felt most people would describe as cute rather than pretty.

She was dressed conservatively - a loose fitting top over a pair of jeans. She pulled the top over her head and let it drop to the ground. She kicked off her shoes, then undid her jeans and peeled those down, and stepped out of them, leaving her wearing just a black bra and matching pair of boyshorts.

She ran her eyes over her body. When she was feeling good about herself she would describe herself as 'curvy', when she wasn't the word would change to 'chubby'.

Emily reached back and undid her bra, freeing her 42-E cup tits. In Emily's mind they were unquestionably her best physical feature. Most guys who saw them seemed to love them in any case. Would it be different in real life? She pushed that thought away, trying not to raise her anxiety unnecessarily.

She placed her hands on her round belly and patted it. That was her worst feature, in her own opinion. It wasn't huge, she didn't look pregnant or obese or anything, but she was definitely carrying more weight there than she'd like. She'd join the University gym this week and start to work on getting rid of it, she promised herself.

She turned around and looked over her shoulder at her ass. Her other good feature according to most guys she'd shown it to. It stuck out behind her, her wide hips and thick thighs completing the picture of a 'PAWG' - something more than a few guys had called her. After looking for a moment she bent forward and slid her panties down.

She turned around and looked at herself nude now. She always kept herself hair free down there. It was silly, a simple act of rebellion against her conservative, religious parents. Her mother would be horrified to learn her innocent little daughter kept a bald vagina, she was sure. Emily chuckled to herself, thinking how silly that thought was - as if her mum would give two shits about her grooming if she ever learned about how Emily liked to show herself off to boys online?

She put her hand on her hip and with her other hand, she took a full frontal selfie with her phone, careful to keep her face out of it. She knew she had that as an item on her to do list, but she wasn't ready for that just yet. She needed a source of income first, in case her parents found out and cut her off.

She sat down on her bed and opened up reddit. She logged into her NSFW account. She posted it to gonewild, along with several other gonewild type subreddits with the caption "How do you like my new apartment?"

She put down her phone and walked over to her chest of drawers. She pulled out a tight black tank top and pulled it over her head, covering her tits, but showing off considerably more cleavage than she had earlier in the day. Her Mum would have pulled her out of Uni there and then if she'd left home with her tits on display like this! She checked the mirror and adjusted it until she was satisfied with the view.

Next she found a packet of Black lace thongs she had bought before she caught her train this morning. She had never been allowed to own lingerie like that before, if her mum had found something like that going through her things they would have been burned and she would have been forced to go to church every morning for a week to try and remove Satan's influence.

She took one out and bent down to put it on, pulling it up her legs until it settled around her waist. It fit snugly, the strap between her ass cheeks, and she found she was surprised by how comfy it felt.

She looked over her shoulder to check her ass in the mirror and was delighted to see how it made her ass look. "I need to get more of these."

Finally, she looked around the drawer until she found a thick, 8 inch long, flesh coloured, realistic looking dildo.... At least she thought it was realistic. She had, after all, never seen a cock in real life. She assumed that webcams and pornos would be misleading somehow.

She placed the Dildo on her desk to the side of her laptop, then settled into her chair. She pulled her bluetooth headphones on, checked that the mic was working, then she logged onto her 'Fuck Me Roulette' account.

She turned on the webcam perched on top of her laptop, made sure it was pointing directly at her cleavage, and hit the start button. A few seconds later she connected with someone. An image appeared on her screen of a large, hairy belly, over a tiny soft dick. She hit the 'next' button. The image disappeared.

The next image was an ugly older guy showing his face. She clicked again.

The next was a gorgeous pair of big tits over a skinny body. "Hi," Emily said. Her partner had clicked the button before she could get a second word in.

This went on for a bit until she finally settled on a cute guy showing his face. Bald, strong shoulders, handsome face. He was topless at least, but his camera only showed him from the shoulders up. "Hey," he said in an American accent.

"Hey."

"Nice view. Can I see your face?"

Emily smiled and tilted the webcam screen back to show her face to the new guy.

"Gorgeous. What's your name?"

"I'm Scarlett. You?"

"I'm Gideon. Nice to meet you Scarlett. I bet your tits look amazing under that top?"

"I like to think so," Emily responded with a flirtatious lilt now entering her voice.

"Can I see them?"

Smirking, Emily adjusted the webcam so that her face & breasts were both in shot. She reached up with both hands, gripping the straps of her top, and pulled them down. Carefully holding the top in place, so it didn't slide down, she slipped one arm, then the other out of the straps. She gripped her top in both hands and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes."

She pulled down with both hands, freeing her big round E-cup tits. They gave a bounce, like they were glad to be free of the restricting material. Gideons face lit up in a smile.

"They're amazing. Do you want to see how much I like them?

"Yes."

Gideon adjusted his camera, then stood up. He was naked, his abs framed a big, beautiful cock that was standing to attention as he stroked it up and down.

Emily gasped "Is that hard for me?"

"Yes. You're so fucking sexy. Do you like it?"

"Yes. It's beautiful.

"Tell me what you'd like to do to it," Gideon commanded her.

Emily reached over, gripped the Dildo and held it up "How about I show you instead?"

"Yes. God, you're fucking amazing."

Emily gripped the tip in her left hand and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the shaft. She started to slowly slide her hand up and down "I'm jerking off your cock. How does it feel?"

"Oh god baby, it feels incredible. I want you to lick it."

Emily smiled as she pointed the tip at her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and licked slow circles around the head. She held it vertically and tilted her head around to show Gideon as she licked slowly up and down the shaft.

"Now put it in your mouth."

She turned it to the side and slid it all the way into her mouth, taking the entire length into her throat. She held it there for a little bit, then started to slide it in and out.

"Fucking hell, you've had a lot of practice at that, haven't you slut?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"Ok, enough of that. Get naked and lie on the bed."

Emily stood up, pulling her top over her head and letting it fall to the ground. She walked to the bed and lay on her side, and slipped her thong off. She watched Gideon continue to jerk his cock as she rubbed her clit with the tip of the dildo, still held in her left hand. "What are you going to do to me now?"

"Is your cunt wet?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you, I need you to check for me."

Emily slid two fingers on her right hand into her pussy. She pulled them back out. They were soaked.

"I'm so wet for you baby."

"How do you taste?"

She put those fingers in her mouth and slid them in and out a few times "I taste so good. I wish you could taste me."

"Good. Ok, time for me to fuck you. Put it in."

Emily slipped the dildo easily into her opening and started to slide it in and out of her. She started to play with her clit with her right hand. She watched Gideon jerk his cock on her laptop screen.

"How does it feel?" Gideon asked

"So fucking good baby."

"You like my cock in your cunt?"

"Yes!"

"When's the last time you had a real one in there?"

"Never!" she moaned.

"Wait, you're a virgin?"

"Yes."

The image of Gideons throbbing erection disappeared as he disconnected. "What? What the fuck?! Fuck you, you dickhead!" Emily screamed to noone in disappointment.

Gideon had made Emily feel so sick and ashamed of being a virgin. She wasn't in the mood to look for another partner after that. She watched some porn, but try as she might, she couldn't get off. Eventually she just gave up, tidied away the clothes strewn across the floor. She consoled herself at least she didn't have to worry about her Mum barging in in the morning. She was a little excited to think she could finally sleep naked, like she'd wanted to for years. She slipped under the duvet and settled into bed.

She was dozing when her sleep was disrupted by the apartment front door opening. She heard frantic movement as two people made their way into the bedroom next to hers.

She heard the rhythmic movement of springs on a bed. At Least someone in this flat was going to get off tonight.

"Oh god!" a female voice exclaimed loudly.

"Oh yeah, harder!"

"Oh my god Aaron, I'm going to cum soon. Keep going like that!" Emily was a little disturbed by how easily she heard all this.... Although her new flatmate was clearly fairly loud in bed.

"YES! YES! YES!" she cried out as she came. Emily smiled to herself, then turned over and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Emily dreamed of a gentleman sneaking into her room in the middle of the night. She heard her mystery guest gently open the door and enter. He paused for a moment, then he slipped into bed next to her. She felt his arm around her stomach, his dick against her ass... wait, she really felt that.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed as she bolted upright.

"Oh fuck," she heard a male voice respond as she felt him jump out of bed away from her.

She reached over and turned on the light and looked over. She was surprised to see a gorgeous man standing naked in front of her.

He was about 6 foot tall, with wavy black hair. His handsome face was covered in stubble. Her eyes ran down his slim athletic body, down his tight, well toned abs, to his rock hard cock, protruding from a tuft of neat, well trimmed pubic hair.

"Who the fuck are you?" Emily demanded

"I'm really sorry. I'm Aaron. I, eh, I'm with Sienna, your flatmate? I went for a piss and I think I came back to the wrong room," he explained.

Emily processed the information and realised what had happened, "She's in room 2."

Aaron looked around and found his boxer shorts on the ground "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you."

"It's alright, it's an easy mistake to make. Let's just pretend this never happened?"

Aaron pulled his boxers up his legs to his waist, "What's your name by the way?"

"Emily."

"Sorry again Emily. And, uh, nice tits," he said, grinning, as he turned and walked out of the bedroom.

Emily looked down and realised she had been sitting up in bed, her sheet around her waist, her tits on display for the world to see.

"Should I be embarrassed?" She quietly asked herself. She didn't feel embarrassed.

Sighing, she turned the light back off and settled down to try and go back to sleep.

Her mind was racing. She realised she had just seen a naked man, in real life for the first time ever. And he was really hot.

She realised that a guy had also just seen her tits in real life for the first time ever. And he liked what he saw.

She realised that she had technically just touched her first ever real cock. Even if it was just brief skin to skin contact with her naked ass.

She then heard the mattress in the room next to hers start to move rhythmically. Aaron was fucking Sienna again.

She imagined that Aaron was fucking her instead. She imagined that beautiful cock was sliding in and out of her vagina. She listened to Sienna being fucked and pretended it was her. She was so turned on, she couldn't stop herself from reaching her hand down to stroke her clit. It wasn't enough.

She turned the light back on and retrieved her dildo. Lying back down on the bed, she spread her legs wide and easily slipped it inside. She frantically fucked herself with it, simultaneously playing with her clit, while she closed her eyes and imagined that that encounter had played out differently....

"I'm really sorry. I'm Aaron. I, eh, I'm with Sienna, your flatmate? I went for a piss and I think I came back to the wrong room."

Emily threw the duvet off herself and opened your legs "Well, now that you're here, why don't you show me what got Sienna so worked up before?

Aaron smirked and climbed on top of her and easily slid his cock inside her soaking wet pussy. He fucked her hard and fast, his beautiful cock sliding rapidly in and out of her vagina.

"Oh god, fuck me Aaron" she whispered, imagining the scene play out.

The orgasm crept up on her suddenly, one last deep thrust of the Dildo setting her off. Her body tensed up as she came hard. Emily savored the feeling of it ripping through her. She closed her eyes, giving a small yelp, and then relaxed.

Emily lay back and relaxed as she collected her thoughts, then she opened her bedside locker and pulled out her to do list, and her pen. She thoughtfully looked at it for a second, before she scratched out the first three items

● See a penis IRL

● Show a man my tits IRL

● Touch a penis

Satisfied, she put it away, and rolled over and drifted to sleep.