Julia 01 - Futa Dream

Story Info
Julia has a bad day at work and gets a surprise at night.
3.6k words
4.78
8.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed through the door and slammed it shut behind me. I threw my work bag on the chair by the door and my keys on the small table next to it. I moved to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. The food and snacks sang to me, but I knew the best way to redirect my anger. Everybody wants that nice office job. Good pay. Sit in your ass all day. Spend more time in meetings than actual work. It's all fun and games until you are one of the only women in the office and men can't shut the fuck up.

I closed the fridge. The living room was next. I turned on the TV and put on a Twitch stream. Some hot chick playing a first person shooter. High octane and lots of movement. I blasted some EDM to continue to set the mood. My room was the next spot and then my closet. I unbuttoned my blouse. I had "huge tits" as they were described in whispers behind my back. It took a single computer science class before I started to hide them as much as I could. I released the girls from my bra and they dropped. My bronze skin left great tanlines. I pulled a black sports bra over my breasts and hid my fist sized areolas. Tights and skirt hit the ground. Almost on autopilot I turned to stare at my ass. Black, full backed panties hid my bare white ass. I slapped it. Asians weren't known for great asses, but I thought mine did the job. Asians weren't known for big tits either, but I got blessed there. Half naked in the closet I looked back at my bedside table. I could just say "Fuck it," and grab my vibrator instead. I could get drunk and put on some porn. I could smoke some weed and spend the night touching every inch of my body. I put on my shorts instead.

The treadmill faced the television. I bounced to the music and started running. I'd prefer to run outside, but I wasn't interested in dealing with the staring tonight. I just wanted to sweat, my legs to burn, and to run out of breath. I knew I was smarter than most of the people in my office. I worked harder. And longer. But got half the recognition. One hundred percent of that recognition was attributed to my looks. If I came up new code that saved our company millions of dollars Josh would poke Mike, "Whose dick did she suck for that?" As if sucking any of their dicks would magically make them smart enough to come up with what I did. Phil liked to wait until I passed him to turn around and make faces about how nice my ass is. If that dumbass realized you could see reflections in glass walled offices he probably wouldn't still be a junior programmer.

The streamer got three kills in a row and her team won the round. Messages came in claiming "aimbot," "cheating", and "fake". She rolled her eyes and the mods deleted the messages as fast as they came in. It just breaks some peoples brains that you can be talented and pretty. I increased the speed. I could feel the sweat drop sliding into my cleavage. I spent too much of my day getting harassed by idiots, I didn't need it when I was running. I picked up my remote and changed it to my media server. Most people would just surf Pornhub but I was a picky nerd. I downloaded my porn and put it on a server for me to watch at my leisure. I shuffled it, put down the remote, and sped up.

The first video was a thick white girl with long brown hair, a huge ass, and small tits. She was sitting on the couch giving me sexy eyes. I increased my pace. She was telling me that she was going to tell me how to jerk my dick. I loved jerk off instruction videos. I didn't have a dick and there weren't many videos like this for women, so I just adapted these to my needs. She bent over showing me where she wanted my cum. I could feel my panties getting wet with something other than sweat. I looked at my timer, I had been going for 20 minutes. I had to go for 10 more minutes. The preamble of the video had ended and the girl was pinching her nipples and begging me. I reached up and pinched my own nipple through the bra. The girl's pussy was completely bald. I used to wax, but no longer had the time. I had never eaten another girls pussy before but she looked so good. I grabbed the remote and hit "next."

In a stroke of luck the girl stayed the same. This time she had clothes and glasses. I thanked the stars that I could calm down a little bit. I couldn't hear her very well (there doesn't seem to be a large market for porn subtitles), but she seemed concerned. She was fidgeting in her seat and was trying to cover her crotch. I recognized this one. It was one of my favorites. I looked at the timer, I still had 5 minutes. I was fucked. I thought about grabbing the remote, but I couldn't bring myself to change it again. I wanted to see this one. She removed her hands and there was already a tent. I moaned. I had watched and read enough hentai to know about futanari porn. Women were incredibly sexy, but I couldn't live without dick. The girl stood and released her member.

"Oh God."

Two minutes left.

I didn't have to RUN the entire 30 minutes. I slowed it down to a nice stroll. I ripped off my bra. My tits flopped with my movement. I raised both my hands and pinched my nipples. I groaned. Sweat dripped off my face and onto my chest. I massage it into my breasts. The girl was eagerly stroking her fake dick. I imagined myself trying to shove it down my throat.

One minute left.

I slid my shorts and panties down below my ass. I massaged one breast and slapped my ass with the other. Sweat exploded off of my butt cheek.

Thirty seconds.

I can do anything for thirty seconds. The girl was pointing her dick directly at the camera. She was going to cum. I wanted nothing more than to get covered in her cum. She was begging me to let her cum.

"Please cum!" I demanded her.

Her jizz sprayed the camera (or the plexiglass setup in front of it). She kept covering it. Cum on top of cum. It was sliding down. The timer beeped. I slammed the "STOP" button. My hand went straight into my panties and I felt my warmth. The girl was now licking her cum off of the lens. I massaged my pussy. What a desperate slut I was. My shorts and panties were halfway down my legs, I was standing on my sweaty treadmill, masturbating to a woman pretending to have a dick.

I wanted it. I wanted her dick. I wanted her to fuck me. Fill me. Fill me with her cum. The video ended. I reached for the remote and turned it off. I pushed my shorts off the rest of the way and went to the kitchen. I grabbed water and went to the bathroom to start the shower. I stared at myself in the mirror. Flush, naked, and covered in sweat. I took the ice cold water bottle and rubbed it on my nipples. I watched them harden and my areolas shrink. Steam started to fill the room. I undid my ponytail and my shoulder length black hair fell.

"Well, you sexy bitch. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

I marched into my bedroom, opened up the drawer next to my bed and pulled out my 6 inch dildo with a suction cup on the end. I instinctively started sucking on it while walking back to the shower. I pulled it out and licked the head. I got into the shower and slapped the end of the dick on the wall opposite the door. I lathered my body, my tits slipped in and out of my hands. My first boyfriend's eyes nearly jumped out of his skull when he saw them for the first time. I totally understood. I washed off the soap. Enough teasing. I squatted down and took the dick in my hand. I stroked it.

"I can't wait to fuck you."

I licked the shaft from tip to balls coating every side of it. I could feel my wetness dripping onto the tile. I wanted to touch myself but I wanted this dick to be as wet as possible. Once I had covered it and finally put it in my mouth. I shoved it in. Leaned in until I could feel the balls against my bottom lip. I grabbed my tits and left my mouth on the dildo. My nipples were rock hard. I pushed my head further. I wanted more. More dick. My nose touched the tile. I released the dildo and my spit dripped off. I stood and turned. The water was still going. I turned it off, thinking that this may take a while. Wiped the steam from the door and took a look at myself. Flush, hard nipples, wet, and spit running down my front. I smiled at my reflection.

"You dirty fucking whore."

I opened the door to get a better look at myself. I slowly backed up until I could feel the dildo resting on my ass. I looked at myself in the eyes and I reached back. I spread my ass cheek and felt the dildo fall to my asshole. I was tempted.

"A real slut would do it," I told myself. I shuddered.

I lifted a leg up and the dildo touched my pussy. I slid just the tip in and focused back on myself. I wanted to see myself. I wanted to see my face when it went inside me. Both my feet back on the tile and the dick was ready to go. My pussy was ready. I grabbed both my tits and pushed back. The dick slid right in. My face was ecstatic. I rolled my eyes up when I pinched my nipples. The tile pushed against my ass. I fucked it.

My ass slapped against the wall. Water splashed. I wanted to watch myself more but I couldn't. I released my tits and my hands fell to the floor. I fucked it harder. I looked back and saw my ass rippling each time I bottomed out on the plastic cock. Harder. I picked up the pace. I reached a hand back and slapped my ass. Fuck. I slapped it harder than I expected. I slowed the pace but pulled back more. Longer strokes. I wanted to feel every inch each time I fucked the cock. I pulled out until just the tip still lay in me and then I slammed it back inside. The running, the teasing, the porn, I couldn't last much longer. My pussy was on fire. I put both hands back on the ground and got ready. I rode that plastic cock until I could feel myself peak. Harder. Faster. More. I put two of my own fingers in my mouth and started sucking. Desperately sucking. The slapping. The sucking. My moaning through my soaked fingers. I came. My pussy flooded and I begged.

"Please fill my pussy up with cum!"

I kept both hands on the tile and slowed my pace. Squeezing out the last drop of invisible cum out of my mysterious lover. I leaned forward and the cock came out of me with a soft "plop." I turned around and deep throated his coated cock one last time and gave it a kiss.

"Thanks lover."

I washed up, again, and got ready for bed.

A thin t-shirt and cotton panties later and I was brushing my teeth. My breasts jiggled with the electric toothbrush. It reminded me of my poorer and more desperate days where an electric toothbrush was the best way to get off. I spat and saw my nipples through my shirt. I smirked at myself, but knew it was time for bed. I grabbed my shower friend and brought him to the bed. I put him between my legs and looked down at the cock. It would be pretty hot, I thought. Then I stuffed him back in my drawer. I read a book, sipped on my night cap, and thought about a second round. I drifted off somewhere in the middle of a chapter.

Something startled me awake. It was still dark out. I tried to check my phone but the battery was dead. Shit, I always forgot to plug it in. I plugged it in and laid back down. I felt something between my legs. I moved the blanket and saw my shower friend looking back at me. I was pretty sure I put it away. Poor thing wanted seconds. I grabbed it and I felt it. It wasn't plastic, it was soft. Did I wake up in the middle of the night and grab a different dildo to fuck? Wait, I can feel this.

"What the fuck?"

I turned on the light by my bed and stared at it. A cock. Peeking out of my panties, half mast. I need to stop watching futanari porn, it's getting into my head. I went to turn off the light when I realized, if this is a dream then I need to take advantage. I'd be a fool to let this go to waste. I touched it again, oh it felt real all right. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror that hung off my closet door. Everything else about me looked the same. Of course it would, the dream wasn't about becoming a man, it was about being a woman with a cock. I tried a cautious jerk. Oh god, it felt good. I could feel it filling up. More of the cock, my cock, was coming out of my panties. I had to see it all. I pulled down my panties and it hung down.

"Holy shit, I'm huge."

It was about eight inches and growing. I could see it erecting before my eyes. My first thought was, "I can't wait to fuck this thing." Then I realized, I can't. Well, shit. It finally stopped. Fully at attention my cock seemed about 10 inches. I'd measure it, but I don't have a fucking ruler in my apartment. I thought about tracing it on a piece of paper to take to work tomorrow, but chuckled to myself about how stupid that idea was. I had stroked plenty of cocks and I'd masturbated more times than I could count. But starting this seemed to vex me somehow. It wasn't that I wanted to go slow, but I wanted to savor it. I took one hand and just started. I stroked it. Slowly at first. Then faster. Then slow again. I rubbed the tip, I focused on the shaft, I held it at the base and shook it. I could see that I had balls in the mirror. That was interesting, in most futanari hentai I've seen the ladies don't usually have balls. I lifted up my balls and there it was, my old friend. My pussy was dripping wet. I laid down on the ground in front of the mirror and kept stroking.

Pre-cum started to leak out of the top. I took a finger and wiped it off and sucked it off my finger. I'm fucking delicious. Pussy juice leaked down to my asshole. I'm so fucking glad this is a dream, I thought, I'm going to make a mess. I stroked. I watched. I started to use the pre-cum to lube my cock. It was so slippery. I started to use both hands to stroke. I was watching myself in the mirror so closely I wasn't even noticing that my cock was getting close to my tits. I groaned. I got back on the bed laid against the headboard. I bent my knees and leaned forward. My cock was so close to me now. It was coated in my own pre-cum, but I needed more. I drizzled my spit on the head. And then I placed my tits on either side of it. And I fucked it. It rubbed my tits on each side of my cock and I stared at my head. Pre-cum flowed freely from it. I instinctively opened my mouth to clean it up, but it was too far. It dripped on my chest.

"Fuck it."

I grabbed my shower friend out of the drawer and stuck it to the headboard. I got on all fours. My dick dangled between my legs. I didn't even bother to suck the plastic cock. I backed up and it slid right in my pussy. I fucked it. And I stroked my cock. I could just barely get my hand around my meaty appendage. I pumped and I fucked for all I was worth. I moaned. I screamed. I begged to get fucked. I begged to get covered in cum. I put my face down into the sheets and used my off hand to spank my ass some more.

"Fuck that dick you futa slut!"

Stroke faster.

"Make my cum all over myself!"

Slap.

"Cover me in cum!"

I spanked and gripped my ass. My fingers grazed my asshole. It was soaked from all my pussy juice. I bet a cock could just slip in there. Oh god. I kept fucking. I kept stroking. Cum was leaking onto the sheets. I kept fucking. I saved what I could by using it to lube up my cock, but there was too much. A small puddle was forming. I wanted it. I needed it. I moved my head and started lapping it off my sheets. Oh god, I have the best cum. I couldn't wait any longer. I spun around and deep throated the plastic cock. I wanted to taste every part of me. I then did the thing I've seen in countless jerk off instruction videos. I walked my feet up the head board until I could swing them over my face. My tits and my cock were now in my face. I shoved two fingers into my mouth, coated them, and covered my cock in the spit. My head was now pointing directly at my head. I stroked. Pre-cum was leaking like a sieve. I open my mouth and stuck out my tongue. It poured into mouth. I drank every drop I could. I stroked faster. It was cumming.

"Come on you futa slut, cum for me!"

I felt my balls start to tighten up. Oh god, it's going to happen. I begged not to wake up before I came. I took two fingers and slammed them into my pussy. I stroked more. I pulled my fingers out of massaged my asshole. My impossible long dick seemed to be getting even longer. I could almost taste it. Suck it. Suck my own cock. Suck the juices straight from the source. Oh god. I was inches away. My fingers started to push against my anal ring. Pre-cum was still flowing into my mouth. Faster. Faster. Harder. It was so close. I couldn't wait any longer. I leaned my head forward as much as I could. I stuck my tongue out and felt the warmth of my own cock head. Faster. Deeper. The tip of my finger got in.

"Do you futa ass slut! Stick your cock in your fucking mouth!"

I reached and wrapped my lips around my own meat. My eyes went wide knowing that I had accomplished and then they rolled back into my head. My cock couldn't take the mouth desperately sucking it to completion. I came. There was a moment of calm and then the fire hose unleashed. I moaned directly into my own cock. Cum shot directly to the back of my throat. No, I wanted to taste it! I released it and the next shot covered my face.

"Fuck yes!"

I aimed them at my massive tits. I kept stroking. I sprayed them. Coated them. Covered them in cum.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! More!"

I kept stroking. My cum wouldn't stop. I sprayed my face again, wanting a fresh coat. I kept stroking. Finally, the tap ran out. I kept stroking. I wanted more. I never wanted the dream to end. I never wanted this cock to go away. I spun my tongue around my face trying to clean up as much as I could. I finally released my cock used my hands to feed myself the cum. A dozen sluts couldn't clean up this mess. Turned back around. Moved to the other side of the bed. Even in the dream, I didn't want to just fall asleep in the mess. The upper half of my body was still covered. My shower friend was still stuck to the headboard. I fell asleep pinching my cum covered nipples.

The alarm woke me up. I could barely see. My head was swimming, who knew you could have a hangover from a dream. My throat was dry. I ran over to the tap in the bathroom and drank from the faucet. I gave my face a quick wash and looked at myself. I looked like I had been covered in cum. I looked down and looking right back at me was my cock.

"Well, this seems like an interesting development."