Julia

Story Info
He finds the right woman.
1.1k words
5.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped over to see my sister one evening. The first thing out of her mouth was this, " You should ask out Julia." Julia was my sister's best friend. I thought she was BSing me.

"Are you just pulling my leg," I asked her. " No you ass, she is talking about you all the time." I took the hint and I asked my sister for Julia's phone number. Later when I got home I pondered about what to do. Don't get me wrong, Julia is a great woman. She has blonde hair cut right to her shoulders. she wears glasses that make her look like an intellectual. She normally wears conservative clothes that cover her body. I often wondered what she looked like naked.

I got my courage up and called Julia.

"Julia, it's Sam."

"Sam what's up with you?"

"I thought I would ask you if you wanted to go to dinner some evening?"

There was a long pause. "Did Sarah put you up to this?"

I told her no. This was my own idea. It took a few seconds but Julia accepted my offer. I told her I would make reservations and then get back to her. I have a restaurant I frequent when I take my clients there. I called and made reservations. I called Julia with the news.

"That was quick" she told me.

I explained that I took my clients to this restaurant to wine and dine them. I said I would pick her up Friday evening at 6:30. Friday night came rolling around. When I arrived to pick her up, I got a pleasant surprise. Julia had a low cut top on. I hadn't realized just how big her breasts were. She gave me a quick peck on the mouth and we drove to the restaurant.

Once there we got our table in a secluded part of the restaurant. I ordered wine and then we placed our food order.

"This is such an expensive place," she said.

"Nothing but the best for my date," I said.

Julia smiled and we talked some before our servings arrived. Julia said it was rare that she went out like this. Julia was an attractive woman. I wondered if she particular about who she went out with. Our food arrived and we finished off the wine.

As we left the restaurant, we got into my car and Julia told me this.

"That was the best evening I have had in a long, long time."

That sounded positive to me. We drove back to her place. I figured I would get a good night's kiss and be on my way.

"Do you want to come in for awhile?" She asked me.

I couldn't turn that down. Julia unlocked the door and switched on the lights. She turned around to face me. Julia wrapped her arms around my neck then kissed me flush on the mouth. I pulled her tight into my body. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

"Why don't we go back to the bedroom?" She asked me.

We made our way back to the bed. I watched as Julia removed her clothes. Her pubic hair was shaved down to a racing stripe. When her top and bra came off I got to see her big tits. Her large nipples were pink colored. It made my mouth water. Now it was my turn. I got out of my duds in record time. Julia must have liked what she saw. Her eyes were glued to my fat prick.

Julia told me to lie back. I did as she asked. Julia mounted me. She started to brush her gash against my growing cock. Julia rubbed her damp pussy across my large mushroom. I couldn't take much more. I took hold of my erection and fitted it to her slit. My hands went to her hips and I pushed down. Julia was tight down below. She was making these loud noises as I brought my ass up off the bed.

"I need this Sam. Fuck me hard!"

Julia brought herself down onto my shaft. You could hear the sound of skin hitting skin. I had to remove my hands from her hips. I needed to touch her ripe breasts. I began to rub the palms of my hands across her erect nipples. That made Julia let out these loud moans. She said she was going to cum if I kept that up. That's just what I wanted to hear.

I used my fingers and pulled on her large nipples.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

I told Julia she was mine now. She could only have my cock from now on. I know it was so much BS but it got Julia off. I could feel her body convulsing from the fucking she was taking. I know I was getting close to erupting. I probably should have told Julia I was about to burst. I couldn't make myself pull out. I felt my cock expand and I let go. I sprayed Julia's belly with my sticky cream.

Once she felt the heat of my cum, she went off. Her body shook and she used her pussy muscles to get all my seed out of me. Julia put her hands on my chest and held on. I kept pounding her pussy until I was sure I was empty. It took some long minutes until we calmed down. Julia got up and went to clean herself up. She came back with some clothes and towels to clean my spunk off.

Julia told me she decided to invite me in at the last second. She said the wine got to her and she was horny as hell. Julia asked if this was a one time thing. I said I sure hope not. That brought a smile to her face. It ended up that we are full time lovers now. Julia stops by my place a few nights a week. We have been trying numerous positions. Julia likes to be on her back. I will take her legs and rest them on my shoulders.

Julia likes to see as my hard prick slides in and out of her pussy. She also likes to hear the sound of my balls hitting her ass. For me I like taking Julia on all fours. I can look down and see her tits moving back and forth as I guide my staff in and out of her wet hole. Julia has dropped some hints she would like to move in together. I know that isn't far off. Maybe a ring is in the future as well. One thing is certain, Julia wants my cock and I am making sure she gets it regularly.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sister-in-law’s Camel Toe Her brother-in-law needs her tight pussy.in Erotic Couplings
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Nursing My Sister Jerry helps his twin sister recover after accident.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mary's Melons He's has his eyes on a large breasted woman.in Erotic Couplings
Gym Surprise He gets a surprise at the gym.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories